Work Load

Story Info
An affair rekindled.
1.9k words
4.29
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon walked into April's office. Damon and April had a steamy affair for months before April left her husband and Damon reconciled with his wife. He stayed for his kids and they both knew it. April had started seeing another guy or two since. But the tension was still there for both of them. They were discussing a patient transferring when his gaze settled too long on her eyes. She broke away too quickly exposing her weakness to the intensity.

"Show me the report from the last month" Damon moved around behind her desk as she pulled up the report. He could clearly see down her fluorescent Coral top as he stood over her seated at the chair. Her breathe quickened at his closeness and him standing over her. He could see her chest rising and falling as she could not control her breathe. Damon could see the tension in her. Her pupils dilated and her nipples strained the material of her bra and sheer top. He could feel his cock engorging as he looked down her shirt at the ample breasts she had enhanced after her divorce.

He knew he had the opportunity to make her his own as he had before. "What color would you say that top is?" he asked.

"Uhmm... It's neon coral I think" she stammered. He reached over and felt the material between his two fingers. He reached across her and touched her back with his forearm as he felt he materiel. Her body tensed at the contact. He stopped twisting the fabric and rubbed his hand across her back.

"This material feels nice. Is it silk?" He asked. She took a few extra seconds to answer; distracted by the familiar touch she had reacted to so many times in the past.

"No, I think it is something synthetic. You know Damon you really shouldn't touch me like that anymore." He paused for a second. This was the make or break moment. Too fast and you could end up in Human Resources explaining why you should keep your job after sexually harassing a peer. But he knew April. He knew how she desired to be used and dominated.

"Oh, relax babe. This is just a friendly touch." He stopped the surface contact of rubbing the skin and place both hands on her shoulders and began rubbing deeply into the tissue. April tensed at first to the more rigorous touch but then dropped her head. She lowered her defenses as a very deep massage felt great to her tense shoulder and neck. Damon took his time rubbing through the muscles of her shoulder neck and head to lower her tension., as time went on he could feel a welling desire in his member. He brushed her hair to the side to rub his fingers on her neck and could see the goosebumps on her flesh. He thought he could notice a subtle roll of her hips. He began to slide his hand down the front of her shirt when she stood up.

"Damon, that's enough. You really should be going." Shit. He had overplayed his hand. He was sure she was reacting to him and having fond memories of all their wild lovemaking here and other places. He should probably just walk out in defeat and never try this again. But people who always make wise decisions have shitty stories to tell. So instead he stepped forward. April took a half step back and was against the wall. He pressed up close enough that her tits were touching his chest and she had to tilt her head up to make eye contact.

"C'mon kitten you always liked to put up a fight." Damon smiled. April caught his eyes for a second. Big brown eyes full of want. She looked away. She could never take too much gaze. She put her hands to his chest to push him away and he grabbed her wrists and held them over her head and to the wall. He pressed his body fully to hers and met her lips with an ungentle kiss. The struggle of her body only pushed her up against him. The nature of her arms stretching her body up, both had her on her tip toes and had the pleasant effect of drawing her tits even more up and against his chest. Although she struggled with her arms she also ground her hips against him and he could feel her mound against his now hopelessly trapped erection. She also was pushing her tongue as deeply into his mouth as he was hers. He released her wrists and rand his hands down her arms, shoulders and back to settle on her tiny hips. She wrapped her around his shoulders no longer full fighting. Her leg wrapped his and she began to grind with more intent.

While Damon had had his fair share of pussy since they broke it off what he was really craving was her mouth. She so ravenously sucked cock he had thought such things only existed in fake erotica and porn. But April really loved to suck cock and that make her fantastic. He brought his arms to her shoulders and applied steady but heavy force. April dropped to her knees looking up at him. She moved her hands up and began rubbing his dick thought his khakis. He ran his fingers through her hair and onto her neck. She unzipped his fly and stopped for a second to admire his dick. She ran her fingers lightly over his dry but now very erect cock. She looked at it like it contained the antidote and put her mouth on it a moment later

Damon looked down as she sucked hard and vacuumed it into her mouth. For a second she stopped at the base. He eyes slightly watering as it choked and suffocated her bit savoring the girth and length. She slowly moved back sucking the whole way. She began to bob her head in earnest really sucking the fuck out of it. It felt fantastic lubed up with her spit and Damon soon found his hips beginning to move in opposite motion with her bobs., She was sucking it hard and he began to move his hands up her neck and too the back of her Head. He began pulling to her and really fucking her face. She gagged a few times but took only as second to compose herself. Damon took a hand out to push her blouse down and expose her tits.

"You like those tits don't you? I like you fucking my face." she said slowly with lust in her voice. He only nodded before she began bobbing and sucking once more. Her tits now jiggling with her effort. The murmur down the hall brought Damon somewhat back to reality. It was 345 on a workday and he was getting his cock sucked in a hospital. It occurred to him now he should have probably shut the door. The light was off and they were off to a corner. Closing the door now would only raise attention and perhaps people would think nobody was in the darkened office. The thought of getting caught only made it hotter.

Damon pulled his dick out of her mouth and she looked up at him. He pulled her up to her feet effortlessly. She was just a slip of a girl really and although she like to put up a fight sometimes she could also be really obedient when she wanted to. He turned her to a wall and placed her hands on a bookshelf they had fucked on many times before. He pulled her slacks and panties down and the red silk clung to her shaved little pussy with the dampness. He could smell her lust in the air. He ran his hand up her thigh after pulling her panties down and practically felt the dampness suck a finger in. He worked it in just a few times to her hips gyration. He placed his cock wet with her spit up against her and leaned into her and stopped. He dint move and just waited in silence.

"Please," he heard her beg in a hushed whimper. He gently moved his cock just an inch or two up and down the crack of her ass.

"Please... Please fuck me." She begged.

"Hmm" He whispered. I don't know. I don\t know you really want me to do this." She turned her head and said with an urgency.

"Please sir... fuck my pussy. Its all yours." With that he placed the head of his dick in her swollen and wet pussy lips and slowly pressed in. Inch by inch he slid it in. She let out a gentle sigh as he filled her up. He pressed it all the way in until he could feel her lips spreading at the very base of his cock and her ass pressed hard against his hips. He slowly pulled it out again to her gasp.

"I never got over how big you were." He wasn't sure if she was lying but he appreciated the effort. Damon was a solid 7 inches and knew there were a lot bigger but was never shy with his dong. He began to thrust faster but the angle and need to silence made it difficult to really lay pipe the way he would like to. He slowly pulled back as his cock slid out glistening with her lust. He reached around to fondle her tits and twist a nipple between his fingers. He could feel her pushing back against him. Feeding her eager pussy with his member. He leaned over and ran his teeth over her neck biting and sucking and he made his way up to her ear lobe the way he often had before. He then placed his hands around her neck and gave a firm choke. Not enough to really cut off air or leave too much of a red mark but enough to remind her he was in complete control which turned them bot on. All of the tension since the last time had built up for both of them.

"I'm cumming sir... you are making me cum." He placed a hand over her mouth to stifle any sounds. He could feel her pussy clenching on his cock and he knew he was not far behind. He loved to fill her up with his seed in the work day but nobody sucked a cock like her and he knew that was how he needed to finish.

He pulled out and pushed on her shoulder as he spun her around. Her pants and panties were around her knees and her tits pulled over her blouse still. She looked every bit his, to use as he wished. She put his cock in her mouth and started sucking her juices off him. It was under a minute before he could feel the tension rising.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth." She backed off slightly to accommodate what she knew what a huge load. There was a slight slow down in her rhythm when she did this but it just drew out the orgasm until she could manage to swallow his huge load and keep sucking. Damon's toes and fingers curled as he came in what seemed like a sensation that would never stop. It was so intense he was not sure he could take it and finally had to pull her head back and feel relief from too much pleasure. As she looked she asked

"Where does this leave us babe?"

"I think you are right where you belong."