Work Out Build Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gives me another long pulse and he starts rising. His seed hits my cheek and leaves long, thick ropes. He gives me another and I feel the weight pin me in his absence. I open my mouth and he fills it with that deliciously bitter salt. I swallow and I have more. I swallow again and I have a moment of emptiness before I am filled again. Troy gives me more. Troy has so much more. I follow the release back to the source. My lips hit his head and I take directly. My cheeks bulge and I keep swallowing. The warmth is back I my core. It is not of my own making, but it is still so strong, so potent, so virile.

The audience grows silent and there's a tongue at my stomach. It's so much better than the soft threads of the towel, even if they are still dryer warm. The tongue turns into a pair of gentle lips, following the release and taking it away. I love it. I'm lost in the haze of desire and it all comes from the four of us. Another greedy mouth is on my breasts, sucking and kissing and kneading. The pleasure bleeds in flowing rivers of warmth down to my spin. I'm on my back against the couch. The roaming hunger makes me clean. I make Troy clean and empty. He's panting and groaning, cheeks flushed.

I drain him empty, not quite sating the urge in my stomach for all he could make. I take a loving hand to his sack, slip under the length and give it a gentle kiss. It takes a moment for it to register, but my prized breeding stud is still hard. His sack is still heavy and full. I didn't tap him dry. He's much too good to me to be done so soon. It pains me, but I pull away from the wonders of his length and I trace up his stomach. Just as much as he gave me, he gave himself. He needs to be licked cleaned, worshipped and adored., just like me. Saoirse and Louise will join me when they're done. He's all mine for now and I can't get enough. He's self-conscious about his body, even if he is just as enthusiastic about it. It's the strength I love and that's never gone away. With one hand he pulls me up to his lips and he tastes himself through all the love I've given.

"Kind of a quick shot aren't you," I say as I snatch short breaths.

"Lasted longer than you," he says, "remember, I had Saoirse playing with me before hand."

"Yeah, but I lasted longer."

"The time doesn't reset when we switch. It's a running clock. I win. I'm Troy and I win. I got to frot with one of my wives and now the other two are blowing me. I don't know how I could possible have a better day other than if my kids show up with straight A's and a fancy new tie."

"Ribeye and a cold one?" offers Saoirse.

"I could go for that. I could also go for some bacon wrapped scallops. Louise, can you swing that at all?"

"Louise," I say, "Go get your strap and bend your husband over the couch."

"Wow. You really are Smart Rachel today," she says.

She wriggles away and we all watch her ass jiggle and sway up the stairs. I look down to Saoirse's and I'm not sure who has it better. Maybe Troy, but that's not quite the same. Man ass is different than lady ass, and I guess that means I have a slightly different ass as well. Troy still comes out on top through all this and I don't know how he pulls that off.

We have a moment to wind down and recuperate. The towels work through what the mouths left behind. They don't have that much to do. I feel heavy and sluggish, lost in the fog of afterglow. I reach for a water bottle and that's one need taken care of. The ice rattles as I set it down. I get another towel, just for fun, and for all the spots I couldn't get before. Mostly, I use it for my forehead and neck. My length sits hard and strong against my stomach, pulsing with my heartbeat. A bit of red hair brushes past me and starts working my shoulders.

"Work the gut," says Saoirse as she massages the work out of me, "I'm really weak there."

"I never thought I'd be aroused by the word 'gut,'" I say with another drink of cold water.

"You're aroused by everything. So am I at this point. That time in the laundry, you were just standing there and that set me off. I was planning it, but still."

"It's all in the way she carries herself," says Troy, "I know we all like her parts, but the whole thing has a distinct appeal. I'm going to check on the dog. She might need more water."

The energy's nice and low again. Louise and Troy have disappeared, but I feel the current of energy even out of sight. I hear her footsteps above us, even more when she hits the creaky boards in her rummaging. Ruslana boofs again from the other room. Odd scents and no treats but more water and a hand to pet for a little while. Saoirse's doing the same to me, and I do want to lick her. And kiss her. And fuck her. Then maybe hug her a little bit and go back to kissing her. Then Louise slips in and Troy encircles us. We're all clean and decent and then the kids come in and cuddle and we all fall asleep in a deep tangle of limbs and bodies.

Saoirse moves down to my breasts and now I don't think about the kids or the planned future where we're all together. I'm back in my body with her hands. She's good. She knows how it works on her and it's the same process she gives herself. It's just the right amount of strength. It's on the edge of pain, just like all the best sensations. It hits muscles and strength untapped. The fibers unknot and move and form into her grip. I take her hands in mine and move them around a bit more to my liking. It's stoking me up again. I let my shoulders rise up and fall down. I am going to need those braced at some point if I keep my line of work up. It's going to take a lot to get me behind a desk. And our insurance is good, but not that good.

Saoirse moves around the couch and gives me a bit more room. I spread my legs and take up as much space as I can.

"Yeah, it is the whole package with you," she says. I make said package twitch and bob. She huffs out a laugh from her nose.

"I can make it do the can-can," I say. I keep the movement to a simple pace.

"And that's the secret to a successful marriage. You can still surprise me. "

"Is she doing the dance?" Louise asks as she comes back down. She's intimidating again. Her wonderful strap is storm cloud violet. It's one of my favorites.

"She is. Can you?" Saoirse asks, hands still meandering my body.

Louise stands before us, hands on her hips, the length between her thighs a perfect facsimile of hardness and eagerness that still can't rival the real deal. Troy still has her beat, although she's kept looking. Money cannot buy perfection. It can only be grown. It still feels amazing to be her little spoon when she gets going with the night. Her hips start shaking and the rest of it moves along with her. I don't think it's a concrete dance move but it is dancing.

"Oh good," Troy says, "You got Nightmare."

"Fruit Loop is more of a summer vibe and you don't like Geocrush."

"It's too long and thin. God forbid I want something with some girth."

"I'm with him," I say, "Nightmare is the best one."

And Louise is now appeased with the compliments to what is not quite her body, but close enough. She likes Geocrush, but the texture is off. The size is okay, but there's also an argument that the best one is always the one she's using. Saoirse's hands go to the real thing on me and They're all my favorite again. They feel good when they're inside and the hip movements translate to a great sensation that does not stop. She's stroking me, working the shaft and circling the tip. Her hand is one of the better ones. I think Troy has her beat at this task. We're all the best at one point or another. And Saoirse's damn good at this.

She turns me on again, pulsing and shooting my preseed in strong arcs up to my chest. She watches every throb. I lean back and close my eyes. There's a hand on my sack and that's a tickle running through the nerves again. My breath deepens and hardens and works through my entire body.

Troy moves to his position, right next to mine. He kisses my cheek and fondles my breasts. Not quite the skill Saoirse has, but the grip is stronger, needier. That is also nice. Louise is running around, excited about using her favorite toy again. Troy has a good stance with this. I know that firsthand.

We all watch Louise start spreading lube on her strap. She's all slick and fun. Troy's getting nervous, but in the fun excited away. He keeps playing with me to distract the wandering mind. But Louise marches on, strap still dangling and dripping and terribly intimidating for such a fragile creature. She disappears and I turn to Saoirse. He's on his own and I have to play with Saoirse now. She's starting to get aggressive.

A life together and I'm still not sure where she pulls the feats of strength from. It's a great surprise every time. And she's getting there right to the edge. Probably strong enough to lift me overhead and toss me out the window, right into the snow. I beat her to it, picking her up and setting her on my lap. She likes being picked up. And there's that wonderful smile in her eyes, almost vicious. And she finds the same thing in mine. Her excitement is weeping over my length, turning me slick and slippery and getting me all riled up again.

"You look like you're about to kill me," Saoirse whispers in my ear. She kisses my neck and that somehow seems romantic.

"Shut up and fuck me," I hiss. She puffs out a laugh and that's everything wrapped together. She has her order and she goes starts. On her knees and sitting high and ready. My hand is guiding my shaft in, head sitting right where she needs me to be. Troy grunts and groans in my ear. I turn back and find Louise in position with a manic grin on her face. Troy's a bit more worried, but he's getting there. He always has the biggest jump for this moment.

Time stills. The world's quiet. The heater stops humming and we are left in the cold once again. All the seconds start crystallizing over us, deep in amber and stilled forever more. It's strong, but brittle. It's all where it should be. We're locked in place, cherishing the moment and waiting for the strength to break it all down.

Saoirse drops. Louise thrusts in. The pressure snaps and the instant where everything was beautiful and perfect shattered in just the way it was supposed to. Time breaks in spiderwebs and hairlines. The brick's run through the windows and it's all in pieces. We're moving through each other's bodies and we're working together, all of us, towards a nebulous goal of our shared joy. It has gotten us this far. It will get us even farther.

Troy's taking deep breaths, working on relaxing every nonvital muscle in his body. I feel his meditation working on my neck. I feel it all. I feel every single part of this. Saoirse unwinding over me. Her core is strong. I am stronger. I make her stomach bulge with my growth. Not quite as much as Louise, but I had less to work with on her. I work through her and she keeps dropping on me. She's not quite as nuanced as Louise, or as novel as Troy, but the sheer simplicity is more than enough. She's tough. She's strong. She's working down on us and we keep together. Troy's gripping the cushions hard. Louise's in her element and we keep breaking the seconds into finer and finder pieces. When we are done, the shards will be grains and the grains will be atoms. From the way Saoirse's moving, we are well on our way to that glorious end.

She's tight. Not quite as tight as Louise, but the work against me more than makes up for it. The shaking couch underneath us also works. Troy's body rocks with Louise's thrusts. I can hear her hips meet his ass. She reels back and gives him an open palm.

"Too soon for that," he grunts, "Give me a bit longer."

"Sorry, not sorry," pants Louise, "It was asking for it."

"Just give me a second. I'm working on it. My guess is halfway."

"Right on the money. Good boy."

"Rachel, you're right. That phrase does feel kind of condescending. Louise, just keep having fun back there. I'm almost into it."

I turn and kiss him and help him on his way. Saoirse turns my head and kisses me. Troy takes her from me and I get to watch. We run through it again, so close, so far. I taste them all in the intoxicating mix, a haze of bodies and needs. It takes a bit of finagling but I get over to Lousie before I have to break away and let everything go before the tense becomes cramps. She has work to do and she needs space to do it. Saoirse comes back to me by force. I am lost in her eyes,, her hair falling around my shoulders. I catch the scent of our combined sex. It's all a haze. I am deep in my own body, nerves shattering and reforming down to the single point where we meet. Her excitement is pooling in my lap, every drip making us go faster and faster. She is so good at this part. I am even better. I angle and shake until I feel her core start to twitch over my immense length. She's shaking and getting close. I make her get close. I have one long release behind me, I'm going to need more. She can have this one. I'll get mine at the end of the day.

Saoirse collapses into me and I am lost in her breasts. It is all her, as far as I can see, as far as I can feel. Her heartbeat is deafening and her moan resonates across my soul. I can't hear anything else. I don't want to be anywhere else.

Her release pools in my lap, over my length as she tries to crack my skull. Troy keeps her calm and sane even as Louise ravages him. He moans too, grunting and cursing and trying to find solace in the other body experience such bliss.

It stops with trembling legs and moaning words and a lot of loving hatred directed towards everyone and everything. I grip her ass and start thrusting up. It's all a show and now she is mine. I am here to break through every barrier she can bring out against me. It is nothing I can't weather. I keep the motion. She keeps the motion even as her legs don't work and her body refuses to respond.

Troy's on my shoulder for support. Louise is giving into the same urge even if she doesn't have quite the same sensations running through her body. But the mental instinct, the need to fill, that is something we share. I know her legs are screaming at her. She ignores it. It's much too fun to give in to the weakness of the flesh, no matter how spongy and bruises. She hits him again and I think we've figured out Trisha's more violent tendencies come from. I didn't give her that. Troy moans and pants. His grip wavier and his voice turns to a submissive whimper. I take it all back. That's my favorite noise he can make. Saoirse screaming 'fuck you' is also pretty damn good. She's doing it now. And there's a 'harder' in there as well. It's hard to hear through all the boob.

She wants harder and she will get harder.

I move. The knee brace comes in handy once more and I lift. Saoirse takes off and prepares her back for the coffee table. She's also wrong, but that's still a surprisingly aware move on her part, considering. I turn and give her the couch. I'm on top, where I belong, surveying my kingdom and basking in the adulation of my partners. Louise looks me up and down, Troy really just stays on my breasts, and I don't blame him. They're incredible. One of my best features, and all of my features are my best ones.

Saoirse takes it on herself to move again. She turns around, lets me see all of her back and comes face to face with Troy.

"It feels great doesn't it?" she murmurs to him. He nods and grabs her head. They're connected now, tongues and lips and teeth all working together to do what the words can't. Louise is too fixed on watching Troy's muscles move, the shoulder blades come together, the arms flex and tie his grip in knots. I also know she likes looking at his legs. We all like looking at his legs.

And Louise likes looking at me, looking down at our shared toys, both begging for more. She adjusts her stance and I do the same. There's a height difference that Louise has to work through. She'll make up for it. She knows what she's doing. I know what I'm doing. I take my leg up to the cushion and Louise holds tight.

I start thrusting all of my weight in the action. The muscles tie into one another, pistons and machinery and animal instinct. And we keep together. I match Louise's pace and she is setting a good start. The grip is different in this position. It's taking all of me in, only for me to pull out and leave her hollow. Saoirse is tight, the shape changing with her own shifts. She rocks back into me. And Louise does have a point with that lovely ass being pressed against me. It deserves an open palm and that's what it gets. Louise looks at me approvingly. It is the right thing to do. She's smiling at me, leaning over and putting her hands around his body. She finds his length and starts stroking. I watch everything in him lose a bit more strength.

I hammer into Saoirse. It's not going to synch up perfectly, but I think Troy's getting close. Saoirse's still sensitive and we're riding the edge of her again. I'm lagging behind, it seems. I move my hips faster and the impacts grow louder. It's in the breath. I can hear their climaxes coming. Louise is flush and panting, but it's all in her mind. She's lost in the phantom limb pleasure and the impact of a body desperately seeking out sparks from her. She keeps moving and thrusting, hands blurring and the sounds are all lining up together. Saoirse moans my name. I think. There's a Troy in the way.

There's a spark in my core and there we are. My teeth catch on my lip and I bite down. The pain is beautiful and it rockets down to my shaft. It comes first out of all of us and I don't bother withholding it. I want it all out and pure and in her again. Troy grunts and moans and I see that same glint in his eyes as they roll back into his heads.

The long shot pulses from my sack up through my shaft and into her. And I can hear it. I can hear every drop fill her. I can hear troy start spilling on the floor in a growing puddle. It sounds heavy and virile and that lines up my next shot just as the first ends. I feel her center of gravity shift with the changing weight. Saoirse breaks from Troy and falls, head nestled safely in the cushions. I pulse again and her shape rounds and softens with my endless seed. I pulse again and she gets even more limp. My hands keep her fixed to my lap where I keep pulsing and pulsing and pulsing my release.

I'm lightheaded and dizzy as my climax fades into a scoured white abyss. Saori's still strong enough to guide me down to the couch next to her and then below her. I'm still inside, keeping the seal tight and her gloriously full. I'm panting. My forehead shines with sweat and work and I am in a daze. Malformed thoughts and words keep sparking into existence like dying stars every nerve ending keeps misfiring pleasure through the others around it. Saoirse collapses into me and the weight I gave comes with.

"I think you got more Louise," she groans. Troy is having fun trying to stand. Louise is just peachy. She takes a long drink of water and wipes her forehead. All in all, she got some good cardio in.

"I'm smaller," she shrugs, "Troy, buddy, you doing alright?"

"Probably. I do not remember Nightmare getting in that deep," he shudders, "Could you come over here and help me out a bit?"

Louise sighs but she's a good dutiful wife. Our husband needs help and we should do all we can to get him where he wants to go. His breath is nice and calm, although his knees are a bit weak. Saoirse's still grinding on me, eking out the afterglow into its tingling sparks stoking the fire so we're all still ready to go.

I lean back and go wide, arms, legs, everything. Saoirse takes the cue and starts to give me my space. It takes a good long time to get me complete free of her grip, but the little moan and gaps she gives with the flowing hollow I give in my absence means I am out and finished. The scent of our combined sex suffuses the entire room. I love it. It takes me right back to the edge and if I do not have a body in front of me in the next 5 seconds I am going to take one.