Work Out Build Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy's a tactical genius. Beautiful wounded gazelle gambit, he scoops Louise up like a bushel of artificially hung apples and tosses her next to me. I'm on her again and she's screaming in delightful terror. Troy's next to me, hard and furious and eager for revenge. I want more. He wants more. Louise wants more. Saoirse wants more. We all have more at arm's reach in each other.

I hold Louise down and she doesn't bother to fight me. If anything, she fights to get another round started. Troy beats me to it and I have the best seat in the house. I have some ideas on how to get mine. I can't wait to try them out.

---

The morning's the worst color of blue. I'm exhausted to the point where I can't even go to sleep if I wanted. I need more time to actually turn over and collapse. I still have enough motion to carry me out from the pile of bodies out to the door. A hand trails my legs and wants me to come back but it's not strong enough to make me do anything.

The snow's still there. I don't know what I expected. There is a fine dusting over the roads that the trucks haven't turned to dark gray mush. There's no one around to see my radiant form out in the road. I still turn away from the front door. I don't want to run through the streets naked just yet. I'll save that treat for my birthday rampage.

But I am chokingly warm, body soaked with sweat and work, pumping the heat down to my limbs. My better halves are also lost in the same fatigue. And I am soft. I am terribly soft. All night, each other, again and again and again and again and I have been made soft. My muscles are sore, my joints ache, and my head is clouded and fogged over with the remnants of last night. I have a terrible idea. It's going to be incredible.

I open our back door and let the cold in. Troy's going to be pissed. But I step outside and feel the sharp cold run thought every inch of my skin. I am awake again. My nerves are alight with panic and adrenaline. The pain's numbed away as I shuffle through the snow up to my shins. I hear the door shuffle again and someone takes my path outside.

"Oh my God," says Saoirse, "we really did go all night. I don't think we even went this long before we got the rings. Rachel, you're steaming. Please stop."

I turn around and there she is, just as nude as me in the promised dawn. The fence is high and the sun is weak. We are hidden from society and all of its stupid rules about nudity. Saoirse is cold. I can see it in her nipples. And I think mine are the same way. There's thin whisps of steam coiling off her body too, so I have no clue what the problem is. We've built up so much heat over the night. She gestures back inside. Louise and Troy join us, him with a cup of coffee because apparently we need more things to steam in the cold air.

Louise looks to me and runs. Carefully. There's probably ice and a cold fall is the words kind. But she's lost in the vapor too, wearing it like a veil. Saoirse looks to Troy and shakes her head, looks to her arms and we are all giving off coiling whisps.

Louise leaps into my arms and I am still capable of that much for the moment. It's gotten harder, especially after last night. We touch the tips of our noses, our foreheads, kiss once gently and our lips almost freeze together. I hear a soft thwump and Troy's making a snow angel as fast as he can. The poor thing's shrinking so fast.

"Mistake" he says, teeth chattering, "This was such a huge mistake."

Saoirse takes a sip from what is now her drink and just shakes her head.

"Oh dammit," Louise says, "I'm not wearing my strap. This is like my one chance to beat you."

"Yeah it was," I say, kissing her nose again, "It just takes subzero levels of shrinkage."

She sticks her tongue out at me and now I'm on a quest for a metal pole. I spin around and she's scared we're going to fall. The mist twirls with us in a hazy tornado. We all need a hot shower and a day long nap and someone better make me a steak at some point.

"Why are we steaming?" Saoirse asks, "It's weird."

"Happens sometimes after a good work out," I say, "it means we did a good job."

"She's right. Had it happen once or twice. It was always a huge ego boost," says Troy as he starts heading back in, snow still clinging to his ass. His ego is shrunken and shriveled and honestly still big enough to give anyone a good time. Saoirse shakes her head again and moves to follow. She does not need to suffer just because we are.

"Don't freeze," she says to us, "I need you to warm the bed."

"Love you too," says Louise, "Save us some hot water for the shower."

"You'll join us in like three minutes. Rachel, holy shit, we need to thank your parents somehow. Is there anything they have that's getting in the way of their sex life?"

"Not thinking about that right now. I want to make out with my wife in the snow a little bit before we freeze together. I'll make out with you in a bit."

"Good luck getting me off Troy. I love you both, even if you both bruised my pelvis."

She turns away and her ass calls to us one more time. We don't have the energy for it right now. I just have the cold working its way down to my core. The sun's coming up. The kids are coming back. Sleep is digging into my brain. Louise wants down and that means we have to go in and be decent and responsible. My knee twinges and the brace did more than its fair share of work.

Louise does not wait for me. I have one last moment lost to the endless cold, the ice and the snow, the crystalizing steam that wants me frozen in place until I let everything shut down and go quiet. I huff out a deep breath and a plume of fog billows from my nose. It tickles my mouth and I realize something. I'm smiling. I don't know when I started and I don't know if I can ever stop.