Work Out Settle Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't. You need stronger hair."

Saoirse bites a thigh and that's a wonderful little smack of pain. Not quite a sword over her head, but its good enough of a threat to keep her from too much of a power trip. It's bad enough she's taking something like prima noctem from me. That's almost worth a riot, but my concession is coming down the aisle.

Saoirse stands and stretches, working out the soreness in her shoulders. That's a constant problem with her, but it's worth it, in my opinion. Her breasts roll and bounce with the soft motion. She wipes her mouth and comes to me. Troy gets up with a roll and a jump to show off, but the moment of stumbling over the wet stone doesn't quite lend him an air of confidence. That and the shaky legs. But Louise doesn't particularly care. We are slowly moving back into the room. They get the porch. We get the rocks. Not quite sure who has it better. The cool stone is still comfortable and grounding for the moment. The lingering heat of the water still sings. Or it's the fact that I'm undeniably aroused. Saoirse sighs as she looks at me. Troy and Louise have already started. It seems the shogun is in a bit more of a giving move now, both bodies mirrored as she attends to his still dripping length while he does the same to him.

"You've absolutely ruined me," she says, "thank you."

No attempts to hide the raw affection in her voice. No attempts to deny anything ever again. Her hand finds my length and she hums with deep satisfaction.

"I know I didn't give you enough last time," she says, "But in my defense, I had to deal with both of you. I think that gives me a mulligan."

I shrug. Not sure if that's the correct ruling, but I'm not the referee. I have no authority. I have some control, maybe, but that's about it. Saoirse falls into me, not quite tired or exhausted, but a simple desire to have someone else take her presence. She kisses me and I taste Louise on her. More sake, more heat. Her breasts press against mine and send that warmth through us. Her fingers trace my back. Her other hand encircles my back and holds my close. I settle for her neck, holding her head still. She doesn't want to leave but she also wants to feel trapped. She wants to pour into me and I let her. My length rubs against her stomach and her hands creep closer. Her fingers dig into my ass and I am not moving either. I do not want to move. All of this is mine and I will never leave it.

She breaks from me with hunger and need. Kissing is nice and simple and always, always the best way to start. She kisses me again, gently and then starts forcing me down. I let her, but she comes with me. The grand concession is that we are both doing this. It's awkward, moving two bodies like this. It's cumbersome and probably bad for my knees. But I hit cold stone before too long. The rocks gave away every single ounce of heat we gave them, like frivolous gamblers. I have more heat to give. Saoirse is still warm. She takes her forehead to mine and gazes into my eyes. She likes what she sees. Then she pulls away and looks to the other.

"Could you toss over one of the teas?" she calls out, "I'm thirsty."

Troy's the best of us once again. He manages to keep tonguing Louise while reaching over to the stack of bottles. He even manages a nice high arc on one of the bottles that gets respectably close. Not anywhere near enough for a smooth catch from either of us, but I would applaud him if my hands were currently full of tit. That is a much better use of my hands. They let Saoirse move and grab it. I can go for another round of body shots, even if it doesn't have quite the same kick.

We don't get to do that, and that's honestly kind of ok. She takes a deep swig and finishes with a deep sigh. The cold is now in her and she holds the bottle to me. I take it and drink and everything's better. I didn't even notice the sandpaper growing in my throat. It's gone and I have vaguely sweet after taste. I think it's oolong tea. It's cold. It's nice. It's everything I could have ever wanted. Saoirse's boobs are moving away from me and I think I was wrong. I want those too. Then I get the direction she's heading and that's fine too. It's down. That's a good direction.

"You're not getting a blowjob," she says, crushing every hope and dream under a sledgehammer, "I can't double down on oral. You have to have a buffer."

"Well then," I huff, "What am I getting?"

Her hand goes to her breasts and rolls the palm over her nipple. She takes the weight up and lets it drop. I will get that and I like that. I like it when it lies on my stomach. I like it when my tip pokes from under them. I like it a lot when Saoirse moves them apart and grants me freedom in her valley of cleavage.

I poke all the way through them, almost hitting her chin. She shudders and sighs as a steady stream of pearly beads flow from my tip.

"You really didn't get enough at the hotel did you?" she hums. The last word ends with a gentle kiss. There is still enough space between skin to get a soft breeze of night. She kisses again and a deep pulse rocks my body. A shot comes forth and lands across her cheek, across my stomach, almost hitting chin.

"I don't even know why I ask. Of course, you never have enough. No one in this little family has ever had enough of this," she kisses between every other word, hand roaming my body to pick up the preseed. It goes back to my length, slathering it with slick heat. He moves to her breasts, making them shine and gloss. It all pulls more from me. I grunt and shift and give myself as much space as I can. It's not a lot, but it's enough for Saoirse to sit in and play with. I stare down her body, soft swell of her ass going down into long legs, going down into feet that kick the air playfully. She looks at me and I look at her and we both see the endless games we can play with one another.

She uses her elbows to give me pressure and heat and weight. I can feel her heartbeat, so like Troy's. Different pace, different strength, but the same motion carried out in another soul. It's a little calmer than his was at that moment, but the ragged breath on her lips , the flush in her cheek, that odd tug in her muscles that deny them any chance to stay still, that's all the same. I have that too. The sky is beautiful and cold and so incredibly vast. I can see the strand of stars cutting the abyss in two out here, so far from anything light and good. There are a scant few rays coming from our porch lamp, but even that is not enough to take me from here. She presses tighter, giving my exposed tip a single kiss and she starts to move.

Her breasts are massive and glorious. They cover all of me in their motion. Up and down, the simple motion of the act carried out on a different part. It rocks her entire body, although I also think that is for the show. I don't mind. Her ass shakes and moves too. I don't spend enough time with that but considering what else I have to work with, I think I can be excused. There is such an obvious monument to her body, a valley of warmth and love. She knows it. I have pictures, so many pictures living in my phone of things in her cleavage, of her just her cleavage, one boob out, no boobs out, both boobs out, jostling and free. I groan as her pressure brings me back to the fact that she is using her breasts to give me tightness and heat. She keeps them up for a moment and all of me is covered. I shudder and groan,. I thick strand of preseed pools form my tip and lands in her cleavage, making a nice large puddle there. She smirks. I catch the same smirk from her as she gives everyone else. Her tongue darts down and licks.

"Kind of unfair I didn't get a drink the way you all did," she sighs with that same smile. It gets another pulse from me.

She's moving faster now, moving them in synch and in tandem. One up, one down, little circles and large drops. She's building that heat in my core like starting a fire. My fingers scratch at the stone and find nothing. I am adrift in her sea as I pour one for her. Her mouth is in her cleavage now. Every so often, my head glances against her lips and I moan, unashamed. It just feels good. It always feels good. Contact and proximity and simple giving of skin and flesh to one another. She pulls from the deep puddle of her cleavage. She moans through it. The preseed stains her lips. Eye's half lidded, lips pursed and tight, she's lost to it. She's gone through the motions again and again and again and we have the moment of our shared bliss.

Troy did most of the work for her, bringing me right to the edge. Everything has kept me there, dancing on a razor's edge on tip toes. Everything clenches and tightens. Everything flexes and knots. My legs spasm and scramble again for anything to push against. They don't find anything, just cold uncaring stone as far as the horizon. Then They find Saoirse, all warm and soft and tight. She plants another soft kiss on the tip as it emerges one last time.

I buck and thrust and the urge in me is too strong to ignore. There is warmth and white and endless blank sensation. My thighs can't stop twitching. I grit my teeth and hiss through the end.

I don't see anything. My eyes are closed tight. But I feel it come. I feel the eruption. I feel the backlash from her cheek, her chin, rain down upon me. I feel the shots arc through the air and land on my chest. I hear them land in thick rivers across the stone. Warmth, I imbue the entire world with endless virile warmth from my soul. My legs cannot stop their tantric dance for relief. My nails scrape against the stone like a chalkboard. I barely hear Louise have her own little dance with Troy. But it's there. And it's perfect. And it's wonderful. There is the endless balancing dance we share, even through the distance. It's the same act. It's the same urge. It's the same instinct hammered into our bodies over and over and over again. I started it. I encourage it. But each and every one met the call and came down upon me with all of their strength. We have broken and beaten and put each of the other through the ringer. And we are still here. We are singing through our destruction at the end of euphoria.

I come to under a river of my seed and its fucking amazing. Troy gave me a sea to carry and I put forth an ocean into the world. It's heavy, it's thick, and it's strong. I grin. I am unimaginably strong as I bask in the end.

"You look like a savage," Saoirse sighs, wiping my essence from her face. A stray finger enters her mouth and emerges clean. She sighs.

"And my God you look fucking amazing covered in cum," she continues, "I always feel like an animal when I'm with you."

I take a deep breath and the beautiful scent of the springs has gotten even better.

"It's amazing," finishes Saoirse. She's nursing from her breasts licking them clean as best she can. She does a very, very good job of trying. She sighs. She's finished. She's not quite clean and neither am I. I do not want to be. As she said, I look fucking amazing covered in cum.

I get a nice, wonderful catcall from the cheap seats and I wave to the audience. Louise is laying out on one of our robes. Maybe hers, maybe not. But it is one of ours and that means it can be hers in some sense. Troy's looking very proud of himself. He came in one woman and then transferred the gift to another. He's drinking deep from another of the bottles. The tray's back on land, but everything in it is now in us. And I think we are using it much better than the bottle ever could.

"Troy," Empress Shogun President Louise the Magnificent says, "You've earned a treat and I need the last of my reward. Go play with Saoirse. Rachel, get that beautifully toned ass over here before someone's head rolls."

"She gets a moment to bask," Troy says, "I got a moment. It's a good moment. It's always a good moment. She gets one more."

"Under the advisement of my treasurer," she sighs, "you get a moment. But stretch or something. Or come over here and cuddle me and I can lick you clean a bit better."

"Can Troy come over here and fuck me at some point?" Saoirse says, "Kind of pissed none of that went in me because I can only imagine how incredible it would have felt."

"Tell you what," Louise decrees, "Everyone get inside so we don't piss off the neighbors any more than we already have. We take five, pair off and do it again."

"Not a fan of the take five part," I sigh.

"If you can stand and walk over here without a wobble, I will get right on you, no questions asked."

And now we have a deal that seems to favor me. So, I start the slow process of peeling myself free. Each moment gives me a new cold stone across my back. It rolls over my muscles and I need to know if this place does massages as well. I could go for one of those. I don't think so. The bath already does almost all the same things anyway. And I have these three to do the other parts.

It's a bit tricky to get my legs underneath me, but they get there. I have no dignity as I sit on my hands and knees for a moment. I stretch like a cat and my spine seems to like the moment. Then I jut my chest forward and the something else seems to like it in my body. I can feel them stare at me, but it's also because I have a promise to keep.

It's not graceful. It's not pretty. But I come upright and I feel loose. Nothing quite sticks the way it should. Light as feather, but I am still hard as iron. I cut the night and bask in the stars. I bend and turn and keep the balance as best I can. Saoirse dragged herself up and has finished another bottle. She's not even trying.

I take one step and I see why.

My knees are wobbly and terrible and it's a miracle I don't collapse into a bundle of sticks. I take another and that's enough for now. Troy's laughing at me, but then again, I don't see him trying this. He's merely sitting on the porch. I don't think he could even take one step. I'm up to three. Wobbling and terrible and simply shuddering at every single inch of ground gained. Louise has the good temper to not laugh. She is merely grinning like a cat.

I get to the porch and everything is fine. I did not falter. It was hard and terrible and stumbling, but I am collapsed on the varnished wood. There's Louise near me and she is not holding me. She is slithering like a snake. Her eyes find mine and I fall into her void.

Then she's over me, soft cloth lips on mine. I taste the tea. I taste something of Troy and Saoirse on her. Her hands trail down and find my chest. She rolls and kneads through the remnants of my release.

"Do I get my reward now?" I hum through her.

"Oh, hell no," she laughs, "You were a teeter totter on springs. You couldn't walk a straight line with a ruler. You just get kisses because I love you. And I need to buy some time before I can go again."

I am disappointed because I do not get my way. I should get my way. But then I wouldn't get as many kisses as I'm getting now. Not quite a fair deal, but a good enough one to keep going through. She puts a leg over me and now I have a very good blanket. The boards creak with a clumsy step. We part for a moment and there's Troy leaning over me. I kiss him for a moment and then he kisses Louise and then I'm back with her and he goes off to save Saoirse from her outpost in the cold wilderness. I am not so selfless.

Louise's body climbs mine and she is still strong and lithe and flexible. She still has all the power of her body even now, dead of night, ran through two other bodies. She just hasn't had enough. I haven't either. I'm still a bit thirsty. We still have more bottles to go through. We can certainly have a moment to take down another one of those. Her knee is working against my length. It's not nearly as soft as a pair of breasts, but the sharp pressure is also very nice. It rolls over and back, up and down. She keeps rolling up me. She breaks away and now she is straddling my face. I gaze up at her entire body, nothing obstructed or hidden. She moves her dreads down her back and settles her weight right on my mouth.

I begin. I have my hands on her body, wandering and holding and touching. She holds me and all I can sense is her. She rocks her hips and I move my tongue. It's the same dance. It's the same motions. She likes long licks and small circles and little kisses. She likes to help me with her hips. She loves motions. She loves the work of it. She loves the way I push back and make her move. She pushes back and I have my own reaction. My hand creeps lower and joins my tongue. She yelps and squeaks when she feels my fingers part and move her.

She leans back and she finally has a wonderful swell to her chest. Still not as immense as Saoirse's or even mine, but definitely better than Troy's They bounce with her breath. They shake with her heartbeat. She goes back to circling her hips over me. That helps. That helps a lot. I have purchase on her and I keep moving with it. She sighs and writhes and twitches as I glance against the sensitive spots on her. The hand helps. The hips help. The motions and the movements and the touches all work together to bring her close.

Her hands find my hair and start weaving her fingers into my hair. They tangle and knot. And the pull. I have reins and now I have even better direction for her. She has such a good head for leadership. She gets a song in return, soft meandering hums that do not have a tempo. I think I hear Brittle Bullet's theme in there, but that's probably just coincidence. It's been on my mind is all. She likes it though, crunching her spin into wave crashing on me. She's flexible. She is moving and riding and eking out more pleasure from my body.

I hit something that makes her go silent enough to shatter the starlight. I hold there, play with a it bit more, and I feel her body start to rock and resonate against itself.

Her release is nice and short and quick. The others have done most of the warmup for me and I am not too proud to take it. She is sensitive and hair trigger and I just came along with a sharp nudge to send her back over. She takes a nice long breath before flopping down on my body like a dead fish. Her release pools in the nape of my neck.

"You are normally so bad at that," she sighs.

"I had help," I say. It's a bit of work to turn her around, but my strength is coming back. I can do so much more now. She's back to gazing into me as I gaze back. Endless sat void into endless star void, beyond the singularity of a black hole. There's a kiss right on my nose and I scrunch my face. She kisses me again and I can't scrunch my face anymore. I try though. But I can't. As much work as I have molded into my limbs, there are still limits to my body. And there are limits to my control.

I roll us over and now she stares up into me. She likes what she sees. She loves it. There is such a vastness to each of us and it is the moment where we confront it. There is only what we can do to one another. We will endure and crash and simply recover. Then we'll go to the bank and by sex toys and maybe watch a documentary. Our room doesn't have a TV, so I guess we're going on a hike tomorrow. That's also good. I kiss her nose and she smiles at me.

"I love you," she sighs. It means everything to me. It's also become so banal at this point. Three words that carry the world on their shoulders and it has become habit.

"I love you, too," I say, words finally doing me justice. That's becoming a habit too. Three words, and a four-word response, now worked into us as naturally as breathing. This instance might not have the endless weight it could have but compounded again and again and again over the months and years, and that is the beauty. A single pebble in an avalanche.

My length presses into her stomach. Iron hard, just as if Saoirse had never happened to me, ready to ravage and rampage through another body. Louise giggles and pushes against me with her stomach. One more heartbeat drumming against me as I drum against it. The rhythm is set and even and waiting. Louise is the one to try and move me in time. Her hands push me away so I can line up. I move her legs out of the way as well. She can still go so incredibly wide with those. Our thighs brush and I relish the taut sensation of her skin on mine. Still so much strength hidden away there. Still so much power.