Work Out Settle Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entrance weeps for me as her hands start to guide and prod. One helps her spread, the other goes to me, getting me situated. Always a hassle, always a process, always so incredibly worth it in the end. She giggles again as I spit and drool from my tip. I think Saoirse shakes her head in utter disbelief. She did such a good job with me and I'm just being greedy. I should learn control. I won't, but it would be nice. Troy could also learn some restraint, but whatever he's doing with his hips gets a long moan instead. No control, only impulse and reaction and that will see us through all the wonderful sensation.

My head is inside with a simple twitch and push. She sighs and everything is right. Everyone is where we should be. The simple fact that I am here and slowly pushing her world wider makes everything sublime. We are here together. She smiles and shines for me. I smile back. Then hers gets a bit more manic as more of me in of her. I get a bit more savage as more of her parts for me. I stall for a moment. She gets used to me. Her legs nudge me back and goad me further. We never break eye contact. It's part of the game. First one to give into the sensation loses some grand prize. It won't matter. Then we'll go again and gain something, lose something, play again for pennies and matchsticks. She kisses me. I think that breaks the moment. I win. I will get something from her eventually. I'm already getting something from her. I take myself out and let her feel the hollow of her body. It's such a beautiful pain, such a beautiful, scoured soul. She rolls her eyes.

"You need to stop being so gentle with me," she sighs, "we've done this enough by now. Get balls deep in me and then you can take a break."

And just like that, The smile is gone. There is a deep burn down in her that screams for me and my body. There is still that moment of warmth and silence held between us, but now sharp as glass. I stay there for one moment longer. I like this. I like the terrible moment whenever seems like it's about to break.

And then I'm down in her, down as deep as I can go.

"You need a moment now," I hum. She squeaks and yelps and does not disagree. And it is glorious to be her. I need a moment. She is tight and warm and so incredibly strong down in her core. Even stuck like this, she is working through me. The breath is short and clipped, the fire has gone down to embers against me, but it still burns. A gust to scatter the ashes, and I am still here.

"Fuck you," she gasps, "No I don't. Do you? Cause we have more tea right here. Go for another dip in the springs. Or maybe you need a nap."

I love her. I love her so much, the challenge doesn't even stroke my ego. It bubbles and laughs and rolls in the grass like an excited dog. I go back to moving and she goes back to barely hanging on.

Then she grabs a ledge. She grabs her hand against my back and her nails rake down I deep red lines. A bit on the back foot, a bit of unexpected power that she didn't get her guard up in time. A black eye, a deep bruise, a sprained joint, but nothing to end the fight. She's back in her step and she's rolling against me. First blood to me, but we're nowhere near done.

I pour more of my strength into the motion, in and out of her again and again and again. She's so small. We can't even kiss properly when I am so deep in her. Her nose is buried in my shoulder, nails digging into me in an effort to get me to stop. Or make me go harder. I'm not quite sure which. She takes my punishment well. She takes it in her and turns it back to me. She rolls and bounces and plays against my strength. She never stops moving. Even as I pin her down and pummel her into dust. I can't seem to land a full blow through my length. She always lets it glance and slide against more of her . I bottom out and I still don't seem to give her the full impact.

Her grin tattoos itself into my shoulder. I can feel it. I'm starting down a whorl in the wooden planks, but still. It's there. She's enjoying it. She's loving the crush and power of my body. The teeth creep lower and lower. She touches my breast with a soft kiss. She moves to my nipple and that's a slight touch, but it's setting off a domino chain in me. Still small, still slight, but I can see the snow gathering for the avalanche. That's a problem for later. I don't care about later.

The motion is still simple, but my size lets me hit everywhere. It glances against the spots I've found through her. They make her jaw twitch and clench and now I have bites on me. I want more marks. Her hands are doing a wonderful job. Her teeth are as well. They move to a spot of smooth skin and bite in earnest. I shudder. And I keep moving. I can't stop. The urge and the hunger in me won't allow for a moment of stillness. I have to because it's what I am. I am strength and power in motion. The boards creak under us in futile protest. They should have had the foresight to not be under us.

Louise's hands creep lower and lower until the grope at my ass. Those same nails keep red marks on me. She winds up with an open palm and now there is her print on my skin. It's heavenly. I'm marking her with bruises. She is marking me with sensitive red lines.

Then the boards creak again and it's not us. They are announcing the presence of more bodies to throw at me. Saoirse's snickering, but I think Troy's a bit intimidated. He's the best of all of us. We should all be a bit more intimidated by me. And not laugh like Saoirse. Because it is mean to me, but also because she can sneak in a snort sometimes and that makes me laugh and then she gets mad at me for laughing at her laugh. No one should laugh at me. Unless I want them to.

"It's like two dogs going at it," she chuckles.

"That's just a weird thing to say," Troy says, "Do you spend a lot of time watching dogs go at it? Cause I know we're deep into a sunk cost, but that might be a deal breaker."

"No, but we've been to the zoo. And I imagine it's something like the wolves."

"Still means you watched something like a dog go at it. Which is kind of weird."

"Am I supposed to look away from the beauty of nature? I guess that means we have to stop watching them."

"Y'know, I kind of agree on that point. But we have to part them. Get me a stick."

I don't like the stick. They also don't poke me with a stick. Troy gingerly reaches out with his foot and gives me a slight kick in the ribs. I growl back.

"You have to be fucking with me," he says, "There's no way she's gone this feral."

"Full moon, Troy," laughs Saoirse, "We have a full moon on our hands. Get the silver bullets or a torch. I know how to handle this."

Troy, like a dumbass kicks me again. I don't growl. I also don't bite his foot off and give him back a bloody stump. I let up from Louise and raise my hackles. I'm bigger than him, so I can easily intimidate him into submission. Unfortunately, I have to slip out of her to accomplish that.

He laughs at me, but that's just an odd expression of fight or flight. And he is hard and big and that does send an odd urge for me to roll over on my back.

Louise takes the opening and rolls onto her stomach. A twisting wave washes over me and I palm her ass. She moves against me for the moment, laying me down against her spine and shaking her hips to keep me sated. She can keep moving, but she doesn't. She's back on her hands and knees, looking at our new guests with innocence and love.

"Honestly," she says, "I'm doing fine. You should join in. I could be doing even better."

Saoirse rolls her eyes, but she likes the idea. Troy likes the idea as well. The mats inside are a much better perch than the stones. Less likely to slip and break a bone in here with us. He's the first to come to our level. Not quite graceful and not quite smooth, but he gets there with a dignified flop and sprawl. His arms flex and tense, delivering him down to us. Saoirse is a bit more refined with it. Her legs move and bend and there's her evident arousal dripping from her. She nestles against Troy for a moment.

Then, he gets in the same mood as I am. He sees something he wants something. Saoirse still fights him. And she wins, slipping through the oncoming push and moving against the will. Saoirse kisses him and everything is forgiven. A hand comes to her back and moves her willingly. She bends at her hips. It's a smooth motion. Her breasts hang and drop with a gravity well. We are all drawn in, staring at her. Then her hips overtake the highest point and Troy has one of the best views in the house. Louise brings me back to her with another shift and roll. My length likes that. It gives her a heavy pulse of pressed flowing over her back. She shivers at the gift. She moves away from me and keeps her eyes on Saoirse.

WE do not speak, but the idea is shared and acted upon. Troy takes himself and I take myself in line with our chosen partner. Back to that wonderful moment of anticipation where nothing else matters except the next moment. And then the moment after the next. Each a second lasting eternity, encompassing existence and we just keep finding new eternities to rend.

Louise moves back against me and we are starting again. Saoirse lets Troy take the lead. She deserves to be spoiled after all the work she's done. So, Troy does the motions. I have a bit more help than I need. And I am gentle because I want to be. I want the motion to last. I want the motion to be slow and meandering now that I have the space to go through it with meandering steps. I gave her little thrusts and she moans for me. Saoirse gives Troy the same. It's such a fun song given and taken and shared. Louise moves back against me.

Silently, we all goad one another to go faster and faster. The screen door lets in a gust of night air, but it is not enough to quell the rising heat. My limbs burn. My breath smokes and steams. All of me turns molten and glowing. Saoirse stretches and lays her head on her floor. She presses into the cool wood. Louise moves against it, high arcs and lone spine, giving me a wonderful bridge arc to walk along. I thrust into it and she goes a bit straighter. She scrambles at the wood and the mats and finds nothing. I keep going. We keep going.

I'm on my knees and we are still going through the motions. A bit faster and bit harder, more and more of our souls pushed into one another. I keep thrusting. Louise stomach bugles underneath my presence and she hold strong. She sings so sweetly for me. It's a long primal song from her core. I respond in kind. It's beautiful to sing for her.

Something twitches in her core and something finally breaks in her. More walls shattered into mortar dust. More of us ground away. More of us left bare and open. I move my legs a bit wider. I take my stance up, taking only one knee to the ground. I pound and saw and thrust into her. My abs burn, my arms sting, and my thighs keep screaming along.

I don't have any thoughts other than the simple act before me. I batter through her. She rampages back against me, constant motion like a whirlwind. I can barely keep up. I love being on this edge, being the rock the shore crashes against. My being sings with the challenge and I keep pounding into her. Her entire body quakes with the motions. I throw my head back and simply howl with delight. Troy joins me, a little more experience with this level of savage joy, but the heart knows that this is what we all are. Naked in the streets, rolling against one another in an endless clash of midnight bliss.

Louise can't stop shaking. Whatever savagery she's tapped into won't stop assaulting her in return. I love it. I love my own endless, mindless howl in response. She just keeps going harder. There is an endless well forever detonating in her, and now it just has the perfect avenue for an endless escape. She screams. She simply screams in abject joy at her power.

And now her release comes in full. The scream tightens and reaches new heights, before it shatters glass and sharpens the stars. All of her is poured into the fringes of being. And Saoirse, poor Saoirse finds her nails pulling up the floorboards, staring her own incredible end dead in the eye. And she loves it. Something never quite tapped into before, and now it's regular and almost routine. It's something she's come to embrace where everything is as it should be. And she can't stop shaking either. That wonderful release is never coming soon enough and always on the edge. Troy's with me, pounding a drum of flesh in a violent march. He loves it too. Suit and ties and endless spreadsheets, all broken down when something actually important comes along like a redhead with massive tits, a petite black woman with a tight cunt, and me with the most massive cock ever put on a person.

All of that collides with me. All of that sets off switches and gears and resonance frequencies down to the core. My core clenches. Saoirse did not do a good job of satisfying me. She simply didn't. She is not an endless legion at my beck and call, naked and oiled and willing. She is just one incredible woman. Louise is just one incredible woman. Troy is just one incredible man. And all of them together have finally carved a shape for me in the world.

My release starts down as small little tingle, ricocheting back and forth, redoubling and resonating and trying to shake me apart. It's so tiny, that brave little spark. All of me stands behind. All of me fans the flames. All of me keeps escalating and compounding. I never stop moving in Louise. I can't stop moving.

I move now and forever. Each motion is a detonation in her and she keeps riding them deep. They keep rocking through her. All of her takes the impact. All of her keeps coming back for more. I finally notice that she is otherwise occupied. Saoirse has wandered over, taking her head in her hands, kissing deep and sweet together. Then they break and moan, then they go back together. My core keeps tensing and flexing, working my seed up from the depths and out in the world.

I moan and scream and sing with the first shot. Troy has his own Armageddon and we all break to ride out our storm. Something hits my thighs and Louise is once again shaking at the world. Her release is short and fierce. Troy smiles as his own partner has a moment of obliteration. Then his hits.

It's staggered, the pace of our shared climax. Another shot rocks through me and Louise goes slack. There's nothing in the way. There's nothing to hold. She only has me filling her with heavy seed and she buckles under the weight. I collapse on her, pinning her to the earth. I'm with Saoirse now and she is having her own troubles with sanity. Another deep shot pulls from me and I feel Louise's shape change underneath me. Troy does the same to Saoirse. Not quite as much, but she is the bigger vessel. And there is still plenty of him in me, still warm and beautiful. Another pulls from me and Louise is back to moaning in serene submission. I keep filling her. I keep pulling in her. My entire body shudders with the release. Warm sparks race through my skin and everything simply doesn't exist. There is a body, my body, lost I the throes of sensation and I have no idea where it could have gone. It is all around me. It is all of me. More of me is poured and shot and filling. A hand creeps down and covers her stomach. I can feel my release through her body. It is a grenade belt with pulled pins, housed in steel and iron.

I think Saoirse's ends first. Luck of the draw really and she has certainly had a good fair share of fun. She's shaking and moaning, putting on a good show for Troy as he withdraws and paints her back. Fluttering eyes, teeth working lip, an afterglow so intense it could start a forest fire. Almost even better than the climax itself. I also get to watch Troy milk the heavy seed from his core. And he kept most of it outside. Long, thick rivers, hanging in deep pools off her body. He stays mostly on her ass and that's a good choice. That's a very good choice. I just keep inside Louise and that is also a very good choice. Louise joins Saoirse in that sweet afterglow where everything is pure golden sunlight. Troy's peters out with long groans and pants and it is still so incredible to watch. He wipes his forehead with a breathy laugh that fades.

Mine is the last to end. I can hear it through Louise. I can hear the remnants hit the floor. I can hear my own breath pant and scratch at my throat. It is all out and sore and terrible. It's over. I can keep going. I have more in me. My stomach is sore and my arms burn. My legs twitch and shift and I start to pull out.

"No," Louise sighs, "Stay there for a moment. Let me come down like this."

I kiss the back of her neck and do as she asks. I stay there in here and she's on me, softly bucking back and rolling and rocking. My own little glow has bursts of white and gold and swarm black and that's wonderful. I nuzzle into her neck, filling my head with the scent of our sex and our bodies. She goes up to kissing Saoirse again. Troy shifts and finds me. I find him. An endless circuit through bodies and work, aching muscles stretching the pain out until all the fibers are worked free and loose. The pain slowly fades and leaves the same warmth from the springs, from my body, from our embrace.

"Fucking stud," Troy whispers in my ear as he grips my ass, "God, you fucked her to death."

The words echo in my core at the simple statement of fact. I kiss him harder and find his own soft points to grope.

"You came enough to drown her," I murmur. He purrs back at me. Something akin to envy fills me and that could have been mine. Or I could have given mine to him. So many things I can't do just because of the limits of reality. I cannot have all of them at once, technically. Saoirse moans and keeps basking, crawling with languid work to nestle at my side. I keep basking. Troy's still hard, rubbing on my thigh, pulling another spout of preseed. I finally start to withdraw.

I can't move back. There's a leg lock on me from Louise.

"Did I say you could pull out?" Louise says, an edge creeping out in the sounds, "You're going again."

I want to kiss her. She's too far away. And I think that Saoirse needs some attention. She gets some. It all lines up, every atom of existence within me. I grab Saoirse's tit. I palm Troy's ass. They hold her in place for me. And Louise only gasps as I start to saw into her again.

The night just stretches on and on and on.

---

"Maty," the high sweet voice sings to me, "Maty, wake up. Mama is making pancakes."

The voice is swift, but I am swifter. I reach out from under the covers and drag it to me. It giggles and squeaks and I shower it with kisses. It fights for a moment before laughing and giving in. Then it hugs my neck and I have to get up.

"Tell her I'll be down in a second, Trisha," I yawn, "Are mom and dad up too?"

"Yep. Mom is out in her office. Dad left for work," she says.

I groan. I didn't get to kiss either of them goodbye. I will kiss dad when I see him, but that's not going to be for another few hours. I will get to kiss mama, though. That's something. And I get to peck Trisha's forehead again. Also very good. She shifts and wriggles away from me, bare feet plodding on the carpet, eager for delicious, delicious pancakes. Judging by the lack of face licks I'm receiving, I also think dad took Ruslana into the office because all the best offices let dogs in them to make the drudgery that much better.

It's a bit more of a struggle for me to get up and out there. My stomach keeps getting in the way. Not quite as big as it's going to get but certainly on its way. I'm heavier. I'm weightier. It's wonderful. Granted, it also makes my back hurt a lot, and my feet hurt and swell a bit more than I'm used to. It's still wonderful. I grunt and swing said sore feet to the floor. The carpet is soft and welcoming. It's a bit of a chore to come to standing. I barely catch a glimpse of bouncing dark curls dart out of the room. And this is the one part I've definitely seen degrade. I'm still good at snatch and grabs, but prolonged chases tend to wear me down. But I'm up and moving with the promise of breakfast.