Work Party Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey squirmed and blushed, "Maybe..." she drawled.

Zoey laughed and I said, "Okay... but what am I going to do? I don't really want to do that again so soon, you know?"

Hailey nodded, "I understand babe. Fantasy is fantasy. Reality is reality. I get it."

"I'll do it," Zoey said.

"What?"

"Does anyone at work know what Hailey looks like?"

I shook my head but Hailey said, "Just Darryl, right?" Oh... yeah...

I nodded, "Yeah... I guess just Darryl."

"Perfect. Just take me as your 'wife' and let me have a night of fun. She gets all the benefit of everyone thinking she's a slut, you get to make your boss and future boss happy and I get... well... I get a whole lot of dock cock, apparently."

We laughed at how absurd 'dock cock' sounded which broke the tension. It actually wasn't a bad plan. And, I'll admit, the thought of watching Zoey pull a train at the office was pretty appealing. We talked a little more about it but Zoey was adamant and really, really into the prospect. When I told me boss the next day, he was ecstatic and plans were made for the office staff to be cleared out by 5pm on Friday and the dock workers to start showing up at ~6pm.

That weekend flew by with Hailey continuing in her attempt to fuck my cock off while also trying to make Zoey as jealous as possible with lines like, "You've got the cock of a God, Sam" and, "Oh it's so big you're going to split my ass in two," shouted out at night. Zoey, for her part, never complained. And I still hadn't seen her sleep.

When Friday rolled around, all three of us were abuzz. While I got ready for work in the morning, Hailey and Zoey were picking out her outfit for tonight, "No... not that... not slutty enough... no... no... no," I heard them talking. Hailey came up to me as I got ready to head out and gave me a big hug and kiss.

"Three things. Have fun tonight," she said and gave me another kiss, "Zoey wants it filmed," she said giving me another kiss, "and I want to watch you finish her off." Another kiss.

"Whh...," I tried before being silenced by another kiss and a surreptitious rub of my cock through my pants.

"Don't ask questions. Just do it, stud. Fuck the hot little fire crotch that your good wife tells you to fuck," she said and shoved me out the door. I stood there for a minute shaking my head at the weirdness of this week and then headed off to work. Unlike every other day, that day drug on. Somehow every crisis that normally crops up, didn't. Every meeting got postponed or cancelled. Every phone call was shorter than expected. The day drug on endlessly which drove me batty. I kept thinking about tonight. About Zoey. About what my wife told me. Everything. I texted my wife at one point.

Me: Call me so we can talk.

Hailey: You going to fuck Zoey tonight?

Me: Call me

Hailey: Not until you promise to fuck her...

Me: That's what I want to talk about

Hailey: Not talking until you promise

Me: Hailey!

Hailey: I promise it's what I want, Sam. Promise. No strings. Nothing.

Me: ... okay

My phone rang instantly and I heard Hailey's voice whispering sexily into my ear. Tingles went down my spine at her obviously aroused tone, "Thank you, lover. My cunt is drenched right now thinking about you plowing her and filling her up. I can't wait to see the video."

"Hailey... are you sure?"

"You just promised... and yes I'm sure. So shut up and enjoy."

"Okay... love you, babe. This is so weird."

"And hot... you mispronounced hot. I love you too."

I laughed at my wife and the circumstances and hung up the phone, trudging on through the dreariest day in history. Once the last boat was taken care of and the last truck loaded, we got the office locked up and everybody was gone. Mr. Sumner had insisted no office staff. If they saw how the dock workers partied he'd have to change all of his parties (and probably deal with a pretty angry HR). So I was left alone for about ten minutes while I waited for Zoey to show up.

She got there about fifteen minutes after five and knocked on the door. She was wearing a trenchcoat that looked very out of place given the 80 degree weather outside. She shrugged it off and revealed the insanely slutty outfit underneath. She'd managed to find a tight little black skirt with pinstripes and a matching vest. She looked like some kind of wet dream slutty secretary. "How do you like it, Sir?" she asked demurely. Her five inch strappy heels left her still almost six inches shorter than me so she simply looked up at me all doe eyed. "Do you think all the dock cock will enjoy me tonight?"

I swallowed before managing, "I do."

"Well I sure hope your slutty wife can please all of that nice cock."

"I'm sure you'll do your best... honey," I said and we both laughed. I think both of us felt like we were somehow getting away with something. Like the kid who sneaks down on Christmas Eve to see his presents. We talked about what might happen later and how things might go, Zoey was clearly buzzing and you could practically smell her arousal. She kept looking at me and glancing down at my crotch as if she couldn't wait for the night's activities.

Fortunately for her, we didn't have to wait too long. At about ten till, a young, twenty something guy walked in in jeans and a t-shirt. Zoey and I went over and greeted him at the door. He could barely take his eyes off Zoey long enough to shake my hand. "You must be Sam and this is your gorgeous wife? I'm Pete. Pete Lawrence... er... Sumner since I guess you know the truth."

"Nice to meet you Pete. Glad we could help... Uhmm... truthfully, this isn't my wife though. A friend of ours though. Her real name's Zoey not Hailey."

Pete raised an eyebrow, "I respect that Sam. Not wanting to share your wife. She's yours, right?"

I nodded, "Something like that. The bachelor party was kind of a one time thing... not something we're looking to repeat."

"I got it. It's cool man. It's not a lifestyle for everyone, I guess. I get that. But hey... these guys think they're going to be fucking some stuffed shirt executive's wife... it's cool if we don't tell them, right?"

"Absolutely," I nodded with a smile.

Zoey nodded as well, "I'm definitely hoping they toss me around like a naughty little slut of a wife."

Pete's eyes twinkled at her bawdy words, "I think the boys are going to like you a lot, Z... err... Hailey," he said with a wink and a laugh.

Before we could continue, the guys started coming in. I didn't get all their names but there were maybe 15 or 20 of them. I was a little surprised but a quick glance at Zoey showed me that she wasn't apprehensive at all. She was practically licking her lips as she sized up each one. These were guys who worked all day every day loading things in and out of ships and trucks. We moved a lot of specialty items that didn't necessarily load cleanly on forklifts all the time. These guys were all strong and fit and clearly ready for a night of partying. The older married guys had already gone home to wives. This was the young, hungry portion of the dock crew.

"Nice office up here. Nice that you guys have air conditioning," one of the guys said as he cracked his knuckles. "You the guy who's loaning us his wife?"

"Uhh... yeah," I said. I realized that I made be in for a little bit of verbal abuse and started to second guess this plan.

The guy walked up to me, he was insanely big... reminded me of a hispanic Vin Diesel or something. "It's cool man. We get it. You gotta keep the boss happy right?"

"You know?" I asked. I'd assumed that Pete had kept it a secret.

"Not until tonight, man. He told us at the end of our shift. It explains the party though. Don't worry... we're all gonna have fun and we'll send your girl home a little bow-legged and cum drunk but she'll be fine."

"Thanks man. But I... uh... I promised I'd stay here to keep an eye on her."

He cocked his eyebrows at me, "You like to watch?"

I nodded.

"You're gonna see some shit, man. Once this crew gets into a girl, she can go a little crazy if you know what I mean." I nodded again and he clapped my shoulder. "Don't worry though. Happy wife, happy life, right?"

"Heh... yeah...," I said. Those were the last words spoken to me for the next hour. Zoey looked over at me and gave me a nod. I hit a key on my computer and music filled the office. Zoey started swaying her hips and instantly the guys were silent as they watched. Zoey's eyes glazed over as she danced to the music. Her hips swayed back and forth and her belly moved hypnotically like a well trained dancer. I saw the little curl of her lips as she smiled, soaking in the stares of the enraptured men around her. It was like she was casting a spell on all of us. Pete watched, just as entranced as any man in the room.

After a couple minutes of dancing, she did a little drop low and flashed her knees wide, showing off her cunt for the briefest of moments. It was like a switch flipped in the room. One guy whistled loud and then another yelled out, "Show us that cunt, baby!"

That was greeted by a round of "Hell Yeahs," from all of us. Zoey just smiled and kept dancing. She slowly unbuttoned the top, eventually revealing those perfect bolt-on tits of hers. They really were works of art. I remembered Danny bragging about them and thinking it was a weird thing to brag about but they were just that magnificent. When her tits finally came into view, the room erupted. "More... more... cunt... cunt," they chanted.

It didn't take long for Zoey to comply. She flashed a smile at me and then one at Pete, fully aware of who her audience was. She unzipped the skirt and teased the guys, laughing and giggling as a few took swipes and tried to yank it down. Finally, she swayed over to Pete and twirled in front of him. Pete reached out and yanked the skirt down and she gave a fake gasp of surprise as she flailed about with her hands as if she wanted to cover up.

"Don't be shy baby. Seeing isn't all we're doing tonight, right?" said one of the guys and his buddies laughed.

"What else did you have in mind little man?" she shot back.

His eyes narrowed and he stood up. "Little man, huh?" he said and reached of his belt. "I was going to fuck your cunt, slut but if you think I'm such a 'little man' then you won't mind taking me in your slut ass, huh?" His words challenged Zoey and her eyes widened. He took his belt out and dropped his pants revealing a healthy, but not insanely large cock. Zoey was pleased that it wasn't some mammoth foot long cock that was going to tear her apart. She told me later that that moment was the only one she was scared. She had brief panicked images of being gang raped by a bunch of big cocked dock workers. Instead, she was confronted with perfectly 'just-above-average' cock.

She dropped to her knees, "Let me get it wet for you, stud. Then you can have whichever hole you want."

There was utter silence from that pronouncement. A solid five seconds where it felt like the world stood still and then another cheer from the crowd of horny guys. Pete clapped his hands approvingly before shouting out, "Give the bitch what she wants!"

Zoey simply smiled up at the guy as he walked forward and gripped her hair. He shoved his cock in Zoey's mouth and face fucked her without any build up. I was really impressed. Hailey needs a couple moments to get accustomed to deep throating. She has to kind of work up to it. Not Zoey though. She took it like a champ. The first stroke managed almost all of it and the second stroke had him balls deep in her mouth. Her nose pressed against his skin as she looked up into his eyes and took all of his cock.

After that, chaos ensued. The guys circled around her like predators getting ready to go in for the kill on a wounded deer. Zoey sucked any cock that came near her face, no matter how hard they fucked her mouth she just gasped for breath and took the next one. Each of her hands found a cock as well and she started jerking them. Every now and then she would glance over at me and give a little smile before returning to servicing the dock cock around her. "That's it boys. Let me get these nice and hard so they can fuck my little slut wife brains out."

It didn't take long for some guy to get down on his knees and shove his cock into her. She screamed out in pleasure and collapsed onto the floor with her hands holding her up. Pete walked up and gripped her hair, shoving his cock down her throat. She had a little more trouble with this one as they guy behind her pounded her but eventually got it all the way down. Soon she was gagging and screaming and moaning constantly. About five minutes in, she had her first orgasm, cumming hard when some guy reached under her and gave her little clit a rub. "Look at the slut. Cumming just cuz I gave that little whore kitty a stroke. Bitch needs it bad, man."

"Yeah... fucking white collar sluts always need some big dock dick."

"Fuck yes," Zoey said, "I've been calling it dock cock all week but I like that better... gimme all the big dock dick you can boys. Fuck me until I can't fucking walk. Fuck me until I can't fucking think," she rasped. Before long, the guy behind her was cumming and the next one stepped in. We'd made all the guys wear condoms. Zoe recognized that to do otherwise wasn't safe. But that didn't stop the group from jacking off around her. So while the next guy positioned themself behind her, two guys that had been standing there stroking their cocks started coming on either side of her head. They shot all over her cheek and hair while she contained to aggressively felate Pete.

Another guy finished and then was replaced by a third guy. Then a fourth. Eventually, Zoey stopped them for a second and said, "Hold on... I want to ride one of you fuck studs while you make me airtight... got it?"

The guys cheered and the first guy who'd spoken up said, "See... I told you I'd be fucking the slut's ass."

Zoey simply nodded as she sank down on the first guy to offer his cock. "Fuck... that's so fucking full," she said through gritted teeth. The cock she'd chosen was one of the biggest in the room and she practically was panting as she rode it. Then she leaned forward and gestured towards the self-declared ass fucker. She spread her cheeks invitingly and he wasted no time in sliding behind her. We'd brought lube just for this and he obligingly got himself all slicked up and then slid into her. "FUUUUCCCKKK," she managed before another guy walked up and just slammed his cock down her throat.

"Yeah.. man... shut the bitch up," the ass fucker said. The throat fucker obliged and soon the three guys found a rhythm. Despite the awkwardness of task, they managed to really get into it, pounding Zoey harder and harder. It made me think this wasn't this gang's first time, actually. The guy in her mouth pulled out and shot all over her face only to be replaced by another guy. Eventually the ass man finished as well and he was replaced. The guy she was riding seemed to have the stamina of a Greek god because he just kept going while three or four cocks used her mouth and ass in that time. Eventually, face covered in cum, she looked down and gave him a big grin. She gripped him hard with her legs and rode him up and down while her ass was free for a moment, almost taking his lack of orgasm as a personal challenge. Whatever she did, it worked because he couldn't hold out any longer and came with a roar.

This continued for the next two hours. Most guys tried to get a turn with every hole but not everyone could manage. Zoey did have to take one cock that was almost a foot long. But that guy obligingly only wanted her pussy. She told Hailey and I the next day that she hadn't realized cock could be too big but that guy had managed it. Pete, on the other hand, got his fill early and then joined me.

"So seriously man... what's her deal?" he said as we sat and watched my 'wife' get manhandled. The guys were pretty rough with her, slapping her ass and pinching her tits. But she never once gave the codeword we'd contemplated. "Pineapple" for "I'm getting near my limit" and "Tomato" for "This needs to stop". A couple times I thought she would but she never did.

"She was my sister's husband's best friend's wife."

Pete said that back quietly in his head before asking, "And what does that make her?"

"Absolutely nothing," I said finishing the Spaceballs quote and earning a little fist bump. "No but we met her at that bachelor party and when she got divorced, she reached out to us for a place to stay."

"So you have to live with seeing this every day and not getting to touch it?"

I laughed, "My wife actually kind of likes the idea of me fucking her."

"No shit... that's cool man... you guys are into some kinky shit."

I shrugged, "I guess. Seems like there's a lot more kinky folks than us out there."

Pete nodded, "Sure... but most of them are freaky, freaks. You guys seem like the most normal, everyday people but you're into some kinky shit." He paused and watched, "So are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Gonna fuck her?"

"Yeah... I promised my wife I would." I looked at Pete and then we busted out laughing at the absurdity of the statement. I glanced over to the corner where I'd rigged up the camera that was recording. I figured that this tape was for our private use and there was no need to alarm anybody about it. Not that I thought many of those guys would mind. Zoey was starting to look like a pretty big mess by that point. She'd had every guy at least twice and some more. She had come all over her face, back, chest and tits. And she was starting to look pretty out of it. Two hours of non-stop fucking will really change the way your brain is wired about sex I found out.

The party lasted a little bit longer and the guys started slowly saying their goodbyes. It was funny watching them be all boisterous and aggressive pre-fucking, and then almost respectful and apologetic afterwards. The bold ass fucker even managed a "thank you ma'am... I had a great time," to Zoey as he left. Zoey giggled at the absurdity of being called 'ma'am' while she was covered head to toe in the cum of twenty strangers.

"No problem stud," she said with a wave as she scooped up some cum and licked it off her fingers casually. Pete helped me get her cleaned up and then moved over to my desk where I slid between her legs. "Oh... Ohhhh," she said as I slipped my hard cock into her. I was practically bursting having watched the festivities for the night and my cock felt like it was made of steel. I pushed her back onto my desk and started hammering into her harder and harder.

"You liked being my slut wife for the night, bitch?" I snarled at her. I felt that aggression inside of me bubbling over. That primal part of me that wanted to reclaim her and show her who was boss. It was an absurd emotion to have about a girl who wasn't my wife but it was still there.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck... God that's what Hailey gets every night... fuckmefuckmefuckme," she said.

Pete was standing to the side and I gestured at him. "Pete... you got something to shut this slut up?"

Pete smiled and pulled out his cock, shoving it down Zoey's throat before she could say anything in response. He started fucking her throat from the side while I kept plowing her still miracle tight cunt. My hands gripped her tits like handles for leverage and I gave her the hardest fucking my body was capable of. She screamed around Pete's cock which got him to the brink of cumming. Finally, I gave three last hard thrusts and started cumming inside of her, filling up her cunt with cum for the first time that night. Her hand instantly reached down to her clit and she started rubbing herself while Pete pulled out and painted her face with another load of cum. She came as he was shooting rope after rope all over her messy face.