Work Party Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck man... this was a great party. I'll make sure my Dad knows this wasn't really your wife too man. I get it."

I nodded, "Thanks Pete. I think you're going to be a pretty good boss someday."

He smiled at me and shook my hand while Zoey moaned underneath us, licking his cock clean while stroking mine to squeeze every last drop out of me and into her red cunt.

We found Zoey's trenchcoat and clothes and managed to get her bundled up. I started to wipe her clean but she stopped me, "Don't do that. Hailey promised to clean me up with her tongue as a thank you... As long as you were okay with it."

"Do I get to watch?" I asked as I bundled her into the car.

"Only if I can have a copy of that video."

I waved the phone in my hand, "Anything for you... honey." We laughed and headed home. The night continued exactly as expected. We watched the video while Hailey slowly, tenderly and sexily cleaned off every inch of Zoey's abused body. It got us so hot that the three of us ended up fucking again that night. What happened afterwards between Zoey, Hailey and I is a story for another day, however.