Work, Play or Both?

Story Info
An American seduces his proper English collegue.
2k words
11.3k
5
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Headmaster announced, "We'll have a new graduate student working in the office starting this week. Hopefully they'll be more of a help than a hindrance." Gwen had to roll her eyes. She knew exactly what the headmaster meant. These student teachers meant well, but answering questions all day made the day twice as long.

It was quite a surprise when she met the new intern. HE walked in with a big grin on his face and announced himself to her. "Hi, I'm Bill" The confines of the small office were filled with his presence. He was broad shouldered with a swimmers build and he exuded confidence.

Instead of extending a hand, Bill stepped forward and gave her a hug. Her shock at his familiarity had faded somewhat by the time he released her, but she still felt the flush in her cheeks. His American accent and boyish charm defused the outrage she would have normally felt. Her mind was astir thinking of the changes this brash American was going to bring to her neat and organized life for the next few months.

"I think this is the part where you tell me your name" he wryly said. Gwen flushed again and introduced herself. She thought about reading him her list of rules, which definitely did NOT include hugging her, but thought better of it for the time being. He seemed harmless enough.

Their work through the next few days was enjoyable. Bill was a quick study and his easy humor filled her days with laughter. It was nice to have someone to lunch with and they effortlessly chatted throughout the day.

When they sat side-by-side looking at the computer screen, she couldn't help but become aware of details about him. The earthy tone of his cologne wafted over to her just often enough to distract her pleasantly. It wasn't overpowering or lingering. It was just these little puffs of a manly American smell that would float over to her when he shifted position.

He maintained a "professional enough" demeanor with her. It was always with an irreverent, teasing familiarity. He acted like they had known each other forever and she found herself enjoying his little jokes and flirtations throughout the day.

One morning, Gwen found herself trying to decide which of two outfits to wear. She became aware she was considering which one HE would like best, not which one she liked best. You little hussy, she chided herself silently, you've got a crush on him!

She put on the soft sand-colored silk blouse and uncharacteristically left two buttons undone. She finished the outfit with a nicely tailored black jacket and skirt. With her hair up and a touch of make-up, she felt years younger and looked it.

His obvious reaction to her that morning embarrassed her. "Look at you. You are so gorgeous! Is it ok if I just sit and stare at you for a while, or do I have to hide it and act like I'm looking at the computer?" Gwen playfully scolded him but she was glowing with pride at his flattery. She felt beautiful around him. He had a way of making her feel like a woman.

She felt like it would be a good time to comment on his outfit, now that the ground had been broken. There were very few men at the school and most of them wore ill-fitting suits from 10 years ago. When Bill came in wearing clothes with real attitude and style, he became the talk of the school.

"I really like your clothes too. I wish more people around here had your eye for style."

"Really? I love this shirt. Here, feel the fabric." He took Gwen's hand and placed it lightly on his chest. Her small slender hands felt the imported silk, but they also felt the warm firm chest it rested on. When she stroked it, her hands registered every ripple and ridge on him, memorizing a few inches of his body.

The moment lasted just a touch too long and they both became aware of the awkward silence that had fallen on the room. As usual, Bill broke the silence with his sense of humor. "Ok, now it's my turn to feel your blouse!"

She gave his chest a push and pretended to be shocked at his impropriety. Bill had a way of saying flirty things, then covering them with a smile. She wanted to tease back and say "Go for it" but she wasn't so sure he wouldn't call her bluff.

As they settled down to do the days work, their thoughts were on the events of the morning.

That night, as the scalding water poured over his body, Bill remembered his morning of flirtation. He felt himself become rigid with thoughts of her. There was just something about the right proper Gwendolyn.

He had fended off several clumsy and obvious attempts from some of the younger staff members. If he wanted a Barbie doll, he would just troll one of the many clubs around here and not mix play with his work life. Something forbidden and challenging about Gwen drew him in though. As he lathered his body he thought of her and the thrill it gave him to coax desire from her. He felt sure there was a tiger under that cool English demeanor.

The smooth soapy water coated his body in a thick lather and it felt good to touch himself. He thought of her shy smile and that precious body hidden by her normally Victorian attire.

She must have worn that blouse for him today. He just knew it! He leaned against the shower wall and let thoughts of her bring him to his powerful conclusion.

He fell asleep thinking of flirty double entendres he could use tomorrow to see how she would respond. His off-hand remarks were anything but. He had a strategy for bedding this prim school marm.

Gwen carefully hung up her clothes and looked at them. She had felt good today while wearing them. She tried to think of the last time she had felt like she had captured a man's attention so fully. It had been a long time, that's for sure.

She flashed back to this morning when he had jokingly asked to touch her blouse. She pictured herself leaning over to him and saying in a husky voice, "I thought you'd never ask." Imagine the shock on his face if she said that or slowly undid one more button showing him the lacy top of her bra. Hah! It would be good to see him speechless instead of her.

Standing by the closet in her panties and bra, Gwen looked in the mirror. Not bad, you've still got it girl, even if you don't use it, she laughed. She removed her bra and critically eyed her breasts. Lifting and squeezing them she found she approved of how the years had treated them.

Her cool hands brought life to her nipples. She imagined his large hands, strong and warm, sliding across her shoulder as he stood behind her, her head cocked to one side so he could plant soft kisses along her shoulders and neck. She would hold her breath waiting and wanting his hands to hurry up and cup her breasts.

She fantasized him cupping her breasts, and gently pulling her nipples with his thumb and forefingers, then turning her to face him. He wants to see my face as he touches me. He wants to see the pleasure he's giving me.

She hadn't realized her hand slipped inside her panties as she lost herself in this fantasy. She hurried to her bed and found herself lost in thoughts she hadn't had in a long time.

That next morning, she again carefully selected an outfit and applied an extra touch of scent between her breasts. She rushed to school to be with Bill.

He looked fantastic, as usual. His broad smile grew when he saw her. He walked boldly toward her and she realized she was looking forward to the hug she received. He scrubbed her back in that "sisterly hug" kind of way, but she knew he felt her breasts pressed against him, and that his thoughts were anything but sisterly.

Their morning banter proceeded as usual and they worked on several reports that had to be done. When Gwen needed a pencil, she innocently leaned over the desk and brushed her breasts across his shoulder. Time stopped in their cramped little office and was careful to avoid his eyes. Bill wasn't the only one who could play the flirting game.

Later that day, while they stood at the filing cabinets organizing the endless supply of paperwork they created, Bill asked her to hand him a folder from the far corner. She had jokingly replied for him to get it himself.

Bill stepped back and began to scoot past her in the narrow room. As he went by, the front of his pants brushed against her rounded butt. There was just enough contact for them both to know a lot more about each other than they knew before. He went across her slowly enough that she knew it was on purpose, but not so slow as to make her react to it. He retrieved the folder and she stood frozen in place braced for his return trip.

This time, they both knew it was no accident that was about to happen. The fact that Gwen stood there waiting for him told Bill she wanted it to happen. If possible, that caused him to become even harder. This time he went only halfway past her and pressed his big thick cock into the enticing valley between her nicely rounded ass cheeks. He felt her lean back into him and his hands went to her hips and he pulled her back into him.

Gwen moved her rump up and down against his welcome intruder. "Like a bitch in heat" came to her mind, but was quickly dismissed. It felt too good to worry about it right now.

Slowly but surely, his hands moved from her hips and across her ribs to gently cup her breasts. She fell back into him allowing him more access. This was followed by kisses on her neck and shoulders just like she had imagined. Since she had already cum once imagining this, the effect of it actually happening was very powerful.

Minutes seemed like hours as she let him explore her body. His hunger was obvious as his caresses went from delicate to needy. He was about to fuck her.

"Don't wrinkle the fabric, wild man." She diffused the situation with her own humor and stepped away from him. She kept her back to him and walked out of the room.

Gwen hadn't returned so Bill went to lunch without her. They had become accustomed to sharing lunch, so he missed her. Especially today.

Gwen had thought she heard the door to the office opening and that was enough of a distraction to snap her out of their foolish passion. What had they been thinking? Anyone could have walked in on them. It would be hard enough to deny their flushed faces, hard nips, and that wonderfully big bulge in the front of his pants, but they were seconds away from discarding their clothes altogether.

She left and went for a walk that was sorely needed if she was going to clear her head. Being near him would make that impossible.

When she returned to the office, not a word passed between them. The air was thick with tension of the permission that had been given then revoked. Did this game have rules? What was she expecting of him now?

She felt Bill's eyes on her as she went back to the paperwork. Were they going to have work, play, or both? She knew they weren't going to stop now. That was all she knew.

*

(Let me know if you like it and want to hear more about them!)


  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
uwmanDuaneuwmanDuane10 months ago

Yes, I can't wait for the next chapter!

FlirtandTeaseFlirtandTeasealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Yoshimatsu. I'll try and remember to add to this one. I usually write them in one sitting, submit them, then forget about the story unless I get a notification that someone commented on it. It's been a while since I've written anything so maybe it's time I start again. Thanks for your kind words!

YoshimatsuYoshimatsualmost 2 years ago

Given this is several years old without a follow up I’m going to assume there won’t be one - which is something of a tease. I enjoyed the realism of this and all the small details (which all your stories have) that make it come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice lead-in, wondering what happens next?

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Why would it not continue?

Of course it needs to continue as it doesn't appear to be anywhere near the end. Good job so far.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Bad to Me Best friend steals his cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Teach Me Shy Mia wants to be taught by an older man.in Mature
More Stories