All Comments on 'Work Related Ch. 04'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
fantastic

Fantastic story I lived it very much

BallzacBallzacover 19 years ago
Best Yet

In my opinion, this was the best story of this series. It is wonderfully written. I recommend that readers tell their friends about it--thier friends will be glad they did!

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
excellent!!!!

I love your stories!!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
well done!

Both ladies are welcome here too! Well written, flows smoothly along and reads like a retelling of what actually happened. I request more!

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
Patti, Patti, Patti

Just what are we going to do with you? You just continue to get better with every story. This was the best yet. Keep on writing like this and you will have more fans than you can imagine.

Terrific story by a great author.

Thanks again.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Huge risk, enormous reward?

Excellent series of stories. Sheery's risk in this last chapter was very great. She pulled it off short term, and apparently stands a good chance long term. Peter had better be as happy with the

"new Sherry" she apparently is with the "new Peter" because they are both going to have to deal with women like Betty and Angela. Human nature being what it is, let's hope Sherry can handle anything, or anyone, Peter decides to bring home as well. Thanks for writing.

RogetRogetabout 18 years ago
Super finish

This has been a marvelous story. You tell it wonderfully and make me feel every orgasm along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pregnant???

great story but should have left it about the sex. really terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Work Related Chapter 1-4

Hello Patricia

I Have read all 4 of your work related stories. They are excellent. You have an excellent writing style and they all made me feel very sexy.

I am of a similar age to you and it is clear that experience does make for a very good tale of male/ female/female sexual understanding and the feelings which they bring to the surface, which we all have. Although many of us are reluctant to share our private thoughts and feelings, not realising that others feel exactly the same way!

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 12 years ago
So cool, so hot!

Congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous