All Comments on 'Work The Problem Ch. 04'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

I'm addicted to this story. More please.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Just found your story and read all 4 chapters this morning. Looking forward to enjoying more of your work and putting your story on my favorites list.

Lbelton001Lbelton001over 6 years ago

More please....the sooner the better!

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Absolutely

Absolutely love your story! 5 Stars. Absolutely hate the months between the chapters! I had to re-read 3 before starting this one. That's not too bad, but it ruins the flow for me.

mmw_blackdragonmmw_blackdragonover 6 years ago
Great!

Now this is getting interesting! For me, it wouldn't even matter if there was no sex at all. Great story telling! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd pay top dollar for a full novel of this!

Hmm title said it all, can't wait for the rest of the story and will be sad to see it end, but I know that however the story goes that its going to be awesome!

Tall_kTall_kover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. That's a big statement as there are a helluva lot of good stories here. Also, furry is not really one of my kinks, but the characters are compelling enough that the furry aspect simply adds depth (e.g. societal/cultural differences, body size differences, etc.) I thank you for writing this and look forward to reading more of this fantastic tale!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Ahhh! The crap is getting deep. Great story and wonderful story line. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous