All Comments on 'Work The Problem Ch. 07'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow ! Great read !

Thanks very much for this story . It sure is a good high quality science fiction tale .

Neat use of technology and theoretical subjects .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it!

Thanks for sharing

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
That was a satisfying ending to a really good story.

Thanks

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent and fun read. Loved the science behind a really good adventure story. Nice ending too. Five Stars doesn't seem enough. Very well done.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

For an enjoyable bunny hop.

Doommachine11Doommachine11almost 6 years ago
Loved the ending

I loved every second of this story, is there any chance of us getting more from this world like maybe the birds come back or somthing like that I just want to see more of this wonderful world

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 6 years ago
Terrific Story

I really liked this series of stories and I've placed you on my list of Literotica's absolutely best authors. Which means that you are one of the best in the world as far as I am concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such fun!

When I saw 'The End', I was a little disheartened though. I felt for sure they were gonna train up some elite mixed squads and invade the birdie's dimension. Especially with all that lovely nano-tech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was a totally awesome series!

While I would have liked to see a counter attack against the birds, countermeasures to hostile portals is good too. I also especially loved how things played out with the xenophobe mayor :)

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanalmost 6 years ago
Very cool

I really liked this series and I was disappointed when I saw that this was the end. Oh well. Keep writing great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue the series

Please continue with this story. There is so much more to explore.

What do they do with the raptors? I just don't see them giving up that easily, considering that they were willing to fight to the last individual. Do the monkey boys invade the raptor worlds and liberate already enslaved people?

Does Gunthar Smallburrow become famous in the monkey world? Do the monkey boys form a line at his door and clamor for his works of art?

What happens to the monkey-rabbit symbiosis? Such couplings obviously won't produce offspring. Does a new type of relationship develop? Maybe a monkey male-rabbit female-monkey female-rabbit male marriage?

This story line can go much, much further. And I'm not just saying this but your writing skills can easily tackle this if you felt like it.

JaekartJaekartover 4 years ago
Thank You !!

This Tale was wonderfully different, well constructed, and with enough plot twists to

be totally entertaining. As a disabled Vet, you got the persona's of the Rangers Totally Right. As well as the self serving backstabbing of a politician out for his own grand schemes. I love it, and am looking forward to more tales from your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

A very well done series with outstanding world-building. While the sex is intriguing and well written the rest of the story is so solid that it would be a great read even without the juicy bits. The fact that it has both makes me hope that there will be other stories set in this universe.

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 2 years ago

Awesome!

I love your stories, any more planned?

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 1 year ago

Great set of stories, loved them all...5 stars!!

YoulgraveYoulgraveabout 1 year ago

Loved it all! Couldn't stop reading. Brilliant work and I hope there will be much more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous