All Comments on 'Work The Problem'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great / Original Story

Enjoyed the story .... possibly the work on the problem will take a few more days ?

Hopefully ? Thanks in any case .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very original

nice story, really liked that the non-human are actually both of them :)

5 stars!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Great

Great writing! Well done. Keep it up. Love both

Your stories. Thank you!!

My best:)

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Loved the story!! Kinda reminded me of an erotic spin on the movie zootopia if dimensions were crossed lol. Either way, it was great!! Hope you keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Kinda wish this was a full story. Plot, characters, and writing are excellent!

HungryIrishmanHungryIrishmanabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Really enjoyed reading this. I didn't expect to find anything that would captivate me so easily. Love it. Looking forward to a chapter 2 :)

RavedThradRavedThradalmost 6 years ago
Bunny!

I don't normally find bunny girls all that sexy, but I like the interaction between your characters. Even with (or is it despite?) the sex, the interaction between the two makes this a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute

Was looking at the comments and particularly liked the one with reference to zootopia. But through out the whole story the phrase "screwing like rabbits" was constantly floating around. Glad you didn't disappoint. I really enjoyed it.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

I’ve got to admit, I enjoyed this short chapter more than I expected. Well done and I am looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good, but very short and sudden. Have to really suspend disbelief at the light speed pace of "alone on an alien world and nearly dying" to "fucking one of the alien monkeymen."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous