Work Trip

Story Info
Tension breaks between two coworkers (trans x cis).
1k words
4.14
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything this week was deeply exhausting. Work conferences always ended up with long nights, his feet hurting and his body wanting desperately to masturbate. They had, of course, roomed Ivan with his work crush, which was not making it better. Sandy was an adorable, dorky man with long brown hair and light freckles all over his body. Watching him wander absently around the room was adorable. Ivan's body tensed as he heard Sandy let out a small shout, "I'll be back, I'll be back," he stuttered out, grabbing his keys, "I fully forgot, I was supposed to go speak to Mr. Bennett, I'll be- I-" he smiled tensely and nodded quickly before scuttering out of the room.

The door slammed behind him and it took Ivan only a few beats before he was stripping his pants off. There hadn't been a moment alone and this was it. This was the only moment. He ran his thumb up and down his enlarged clit. Slowly, he increased his grip, imagining the delightful gasps and moans Sandy might make. He was about to slide a finger inside himself until he heard rushed footsteps headed up to the door and quickly pulled his pants back up.

Sandy rushed in, out of breath and gasping, "I missed- he already left- I-" he swallowed his breath.

"Why did you run back?" Ivan asked, trying to button his pants back up unseen.

Sandy stared off into the distance, his face dropping somewhat. "I guess, I didn't need to..."

He looked like a confused puppy dog and Ivan just wanted to squish him, but instead he said, "I'm going to shower," and got up from the bed.

Reaching the bathroom and facing himself in the mirror, Ivan had two realizations. One: his face was still flushed very red. Two: he had forgotten his towel in the other room. He looked back at the door and grimaced. He slowly opened the door back open, embarrassed, and when his gaze locked onto Sandy, his breath caught. Sandy leaned over Ivan's bed, where a wet spot had formed from his masturbation. Ivan was scared for a moment, until he saw that Sandy's hand was pressed roughly to the front of his slacks. He stood frozen and watched as he leaned in close to sniff Ivan's secretions, his hand rubbing at his groin. He made a small groan and looked up, making eye contact with Ivan and letting out a squeak. Ivan's throat was dry, and he couldn't tear his eyes away. "Continue."

Sandy's eyes widened and he remained still for a moment before leaning back down and inhaling even deeper than before. He was breathing heavily and glancing back up quickly to ensure he was still doing good, he unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. His dick was strained hard against his briefs, and he began rubbing himself even more feverishly. Ivan's heart leapt as the man before him whimpered and he could see precum beginning to stain through his underwear. Ivan paced forward and laid down on the bed next to where he was sniffing. He undid his pants and pulled both his pants and underwear down. Sandy's eyes widened on his clit and looked absolutely enraptured. "Do you want to sniff from the source?"

Sandy nodded and quickly repositioned himself between his legs. He went in quickly nose first, letting it bump against his clit. He was breathing in deep and when his face was finally flush against his pussy, he let out a loud whimper. Ivan ran his hands through his hair and held him close, feeling small waves of pleasure as his nose rubbed his clit up and down. He felt a small tentative lick to his opening before a much more enthusiastic lick up the entirety before he placed his clit into his mouth and sucked hard. Ivan let out a sharp gasp as he sucked on his clit with a desperate hunger. Sandy swallowed around his clit, his tongue flicking the underside. Surrounded by the warmth of his mouth, his hips bucking up into his face, Ivan felt pleasure coil inside his belly. His cunt twitched as he came, but coming down he felt a hollowness in between his legs.

He could see Sandy reaching underneath his own underwear to pull his cock out, rubbing it so intensely, his foreskin enveloping his head and pulling taut over and over, the precum being pushed off and out onto the bed sheets.

His hands shaking, Ivan unbuttoned and removed his shirt, and Sandy looked up and admired him, his clit popping from his mouth. "I want you inside me."

Sandy's face was bright red. He stripped his shirt off and clambered somewhat clumsily over Ivan, pushing his legs up so his cunt was on full display. He was panting heavily, positioning his cock against his entrance, a drip of precum trailing down. He pushed in all at once, letting out a loud whine, and almost collapsing over Ivan, his hands holding weight down onto his thighs. Ivan felt so full all at once, it had been so long since he had been thoroughly fucked. "Ivan-" he whispered, cutting out with a whimper as his hips tried to thrust in even deeper.

Sandy breathed heavily into the crook of Ivan's neck, his hips stuttering in and out of his cunt rapidly, his hands gripping him tight. Ivan pushed his hips up slightly and his partner let out a loud whine, humping even faster into him. "You feel amazing," he gasped, his cock twitching inside him.

Ivan knew that Sandy wouldn't be able to last too long and squeezed his pussy around him, pulling out as many whimpers as he could before Sandy let out a ragged gasp, shuttering as his cum shot deep into Ivan. His cock swelled intensely with each pulse of cum, filling Ivan's belly with a deep warm feeling. Sandy continued gasping heavily as he came down from his high, sweat dripping off his body onto his partner.

Leaning up, Ivan kissed Sandy on the lips gently and longingly. He couldn't wait to spend more time with this silly man.