Work Trip Fun

Story Info
An older guy and I have fun.
5.5k words
4.64
16.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked awake as the plane touched the ground. Jesus, did I really sleep that whole flight? I thought to myself as I lifted off my eye mask and rubbed my eyes.

It was a early morning flight that got me to Atlanta at 10:30 am and allowed me to catch up on a little sleep after needing to get to the airport at 5am at the latest.

I was in town for a clients quick internal vendor meeting. Which meant I was going to be in a lightly air conditioned room all afternoon chatting with their employee's as they wandered past my table. It was my first time doing this with this client and I was curious on the other vendors that would be in the room also. Usually it was a mix of guys who thought they were alpha jackasses and guys who were chill.

My product wasn't in a competitive landscape with the other vendors I knew thanks to the list sent out beforehand. The manager usually tried to avoid sticking people with the same products in the same room.

I was stiff after the flight and already wasn't looking forward to being on a plane again a little more than 24 hours from now. My flight back home left at 11 am the next day. Just a one day trip, so I was hoping it would all be worth it by the end.

I grabbed my bag, packed into the Uber, and listened to my podcast all the way to the hotel that was about 30 minutes away.

I checked my watch and was pleased to see I had more than enough time before needing to be at the site, set up, and ready by 2pm.

I checked in, unpacked, and then headed to the hotel bar to grab a slightly early lunch so I wasn't sluggish by the time I got to the venue.

A salad and a beer later, I was changing into my work polo and heading back out of the hotel. It was very hot and humid. I wish I could have done the event in just shorts instead of the black pants I had on! It must have been north of 90 degrees and by the time the Uber arrived I was sweating just waiting in the shade.

The air conditioning in the car helped though and I was able to cool off before checking in and setting up my items on the table. Luckily it looked like there were only three other vendors there that day, so it wouldn't be crazy busy.

I knew one guy who I'd seen at other trade shows, he was cool. The other two were nice when we all greeted each other, waiting for the employees to come down so we could talk their ears off.

One guy really caught my eye. He was with a company that sold those large industrial fans for warehouses and he was a cool breeze to look at!

He was probably at least 20 years older than me. I was guessing late forties or maybe even fifty. He was maybe an inch or two shorter than me. He introduced himself as Mark and had a really strong grip. His body had a really lean, hard look to him that must have come from being the handyman for his entire neighborhood! You could tell he used to be covered in muscles, but time had wrinkled his skin a little and had added a few extra pounds to hide a six pack.

Mark also had a silver necklace that was buried in his mountain of chest hair below his full beard. His hair was about medium length and pushed back with lots of flecks of grey interrupting the black hairs. His body hair that I could see from his chest was the same. It also looked like he had a full sleeve tattoo on his right arm peeking out of his dress shirt.

His left hand had jewelry too. A thick, gold wedding band. Too bad for me, I thought.

I let the dream that entered my mind of our naked bodies rolling around a massive bed drift from my mind. No point in getting worked up over something that wouldn't come true!

I refocused and the afternoon passed quickly. Several successful mini meetings took place and I was confident the trip was worthwhile!

As I packed up and prepared to head back to the hotel, I felt someone standing nearby and looked up to see Mark standing at my table.

"Oh hi, I almost didn't even see you!" I said in a little bit of surprise.

He laughed, "Well don't be scared!" He held out his hands in a fake calm down position and smiled. "No, I was just curious if you were here tonight? I'm just looking to grab some food and drink at the hotel and usually don't like to hang out alone when I can avoid it."

His voice was slow and confident. He definitely seemed like a guy who knew what he wanted and took it. That thought wound up pushing my fantasies to the front of my mind!

"Yeah, I don't fly out until like late morning tomorrow. What hotel are you at?"

"The Hilton, about two miles away."

"Oh cool, that's where I'm at too!"

"Lucky coincidence!" He said and I fought back a blush as he shot a big smile with gleaming white teeth framed by his beard.

"Yeah, I mean I still have to finish here and I'll probably change, but I wouldn't mind company either. Wanna meet at the hotel bar at like 7?" I offered.

"Sounds good to me, I'd offer to help, but I think I'll have my hands full too!" He said gestured back to his table with two fully bags to take back on his flight.

"No worries!" I said laughing. "See you at 7."

He gave a casual wave and took off with his stuff in tow.

Fuck me. I'm going to be up all night horny as fuck. I thought as I packed up and headed back to my room.

I undressed quickly and changed back into more casual clothes. I wore a pair of sneakers, cotton shorts, and a casual black tee shirt. I saw I had a little time and popped open my laptop to finish a few work items before going to meet Mark.

Before I headed out, I did a quick check in the bathroom. Re-applying deodorant, a quick cologne spray, and washed my mouth with mouth wash.

I was in my mid 20's, lean, but in a runner sense, not muscular and hard bodied like Mark seemed. My body and groin area was shaved and I maintained that very well. I lifted my shirt and smiled at how my lean abs looked in the lighting. God I was vain, I thought and headed out the door.

When I got to the hotel bar, Mark was already there, sitting at the far corner. He looked like he went straight there after the event, still wearing the same chino pants, dress shirt, and boots.

He smiled and waved me over. "Hey, thanks again for making a little time for this old timer."

"Haha no, you seem chill and I was probably going to be boring and watch movies all night or work anyway. You're much better company." I said blushing right away. Damn it man, don't flirt, you'll just wind up disappointed! I thought glancing again at his wedding ring.

I ordered an old fashioned and Mark continued to sip beers. He was on his third by the time our food arrived.

He was pretty cool, we had some light conversation about our work places, the travel woes of being away from home, I learned he had a wife and three kids. They'd been married for 25 years.

After about an hour, we were really getting into more fun conversations. We both liked baseball, though he was a Yankees fan which was disappointing. I was on my third old fashioned and couldn't help but let my eyes drift around his hot body again. He had a bulge that made me desperate to see out of his chinos.

"So, do you want to have sex with me tonight?" Mark said casually.

My eyes snapped up and focused on his eyes again. Did I hear him right? He was smiling coolly and didn't waver from meeting my eye contact, like he just asked if I wanted another drink. Maybe I misheard him?

"Um, what sorry, I missed that?" I stammered out.

He laughed and took another sip of his beer. "I said, do you want to have sex with me tonight?"

I blinked a couple of times. I mean yes, obviously, but was he just fucking with me? Or did he actually want to fuck me? Whatever, the risk was worth it.

"I mean, yeah I do." I finally got out.

"Good." Was all he said and took another sip.

I drank my old fashioned. "You're joking aren't you?"

He laughed, "No, I just thought you're fun at the bar, you're probably fun in bed too, and life's too short not to ask!"

On that we agreed! "Ok, but I mean, aren't you married?"

"Yes, but we've been together so long. She's knows I'm bi. She allows me to have my fun and she has a little fun on the side too."

"Wow, progressive." I said.

"We think so." He winked at me. "And we're the happiest married couple I know."

"Well that's great. For you and me!" I said joking, not really sure where to go from here. I was a little thrown off track by how forward he was!

"Yeah, mind if we go to your room? I've got to head to the airport at like 5am, so might be easier."

I smiled at the laying out of the logistics. "Yeah, sounds great."

We each paid our tabs. He added on a bottle of Pinot Noir to take with us.

We finished our drinks in kind of stunned silence. The anticipation of the next moments of the evening weighing on our minds.

We set the drinks down and headed to the elevator. Glancing and smiling at one another while we rode to my floor.

We stepped out and I unlocked my room. His hand rested on my hip as I did so.

I felt my body heat raise at his first touch.

I pushed open the door and we went inside. He put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on and closed the door. We were hiding in darkness now as the shades were drawn.

I reached over and flicked on the bathroom light that was just off the hall.

He looked past me and, smiling, said, "A king bed, perfect for kings."

His light hearted jokes put us both at ease.

"Do you mind if I shower first?" He asked. "Sorry, long day."

"Oh, not at all. I'd prefer it actually!" I said chuckling.

He handed me the wine and went into the bathroom.

I set the wine down and kicked off my shoes and socks as I heard him turn on the water. I plugged my phone in and checked my messages real quick.

I heard him call from the shower, "You gonna join me or what man?"

Of course, god that would've been hot as hell to just hop in with him, stupid me! I undressed quickly. My cock was already growing with anticipation and was about half hard.

I stepped into the bathroom and he smiled at me from around the curtain. "Finally!" He said as his eyes roamed over me. "You're worth the wait though, I love your body!"

"Hey, I'm a millennial, I get distracted!" I joked as I relieved myself before pulling the curtain and stepping in.

God he was a hunk, I thought as my eyes took in his naked body as he finished washing himself with a soaped up washcloth.

Black and grey hairs were everywhere. His body was hairy and tanned from his head to his toes. He even had a bigger bush than I'm used too. But that didn't detract from his beautiful cock though. His cock hung at a semi and I could see he was packing!

I wasn't small myself, about average, but I was sure he was going to have me by an inch or two when he was hard, and probably twice as thick too!

He did have a full arm sleeve on his right arm. As well as tattoos of his kids names on his chest over his heart. He had kept his necklace and ring on too I saw.

He was standing under the water. His hair pushed back and his body hair matted as the water coursed down his body.

"Come here." He said and I stepped into his arms.

He grabbed a fresh washcloth and lathered it with body wash. I rested my hands on his hips as he started to wash my shoulders and down my arms. Then he began rubbing my chest with the washcloth. Then my abs and then he rubbed my cock with the cloth.

I let out a small moan as my sensitive cock was soaped up through his strong hands.

He smiled at me and motioned for me to turn around. I spun around and put my hands on the wall. I could feel his eyes roaming over me, taking every inch of my body in.

I felt his cock bump into my ass and noticed he was getting harder. I felt so sexy that he was getting hard just looking at me.

Then Mark ran the cloth over my upper back, lower back, and over my butt. My breath caught in my chest.

He squatted down and washed my legs, started at my feet. He stood up again and re-lathered the wash cloth.

"Fuck you are sexy!" He muttered behind me which made me smile. Then I felt his hands spread my cheeks. My breath was ragged in anticipation.

He ran the cloth down my crack. Then up again. Back down. Then put pressure on my hole. I moaned as he cleaned me, making sure I was squeaky clean for him.

All too quickly his hands felt my behind. Then he put the washcloth down and spun me around again.

His hands rested on my hips, I put my hands on his hips. Our lips were inches away and our cocks were poking each other. I was fully hard and painfully ready for an orgasm. I glanced down and smiled at his big, wet dick hanging between his legs.

Mark smiled one more time and then lifted his lips onto mine. I pressed back and our bodies steamed up the shower even more.

Our lips pressed hard into one another for a moment before opening and our tongues finding one another. I slipped my hands off of his waist and pulled them up to wrap around his neck.

His hands gripped the side of my hips hard, then relaxed, and moved back to cup my ass cheeks.

"Mmm you're a good kisser..." I whispered around the spray of the water.

"That's not all I'm good at..." he responded and he punctuated the end of that sentence by smacking both of his palms on my ass cheeks and gripping me tighter.

We kissed again and I couldn't wait any longer. We separated slightly and I reached down with my right hand and gripped his cock.

He drew a deep breath as he felt me touch him. I could feel his heart race.

My hand fit nicely over his long, thick shaft. He felt heavy in my palm.

I slowly ran my hand up and down his length. Then gathered up a little body wash and lubed his shaft up and my hand start to slide up and down him easily.

He pulled his right hand off my ass and returned the favor. My cock twitching as he touched me the same way.

The sounds of our moans echoed in the shower as we met one another's eyes. Our hands stroking the other closer to the edge.

Mark reached his left hand up and gripped my neck and pulled me to his lips again. I let my left hand fall and join my right in stroking his big dick.

I felt his body shudder and he pushed my lips back. "You're going to make me cum baby, keep doing that, just like that!" He groaned and I could feel his cock pulse in my hand. I looked down in time to see his cum spurt out of his tip and splash against my stomach.

He kept cumming hard. His muscles tensing and his groans filling the room. I stroked him slower and slower as he subsided.

His chest heaved as he calmed down. His face turned red behind his beard and his wrinkled eyes looked at me filled with passion.

"You're fucking good!" He said as he continued to stroke my cock.

I smiled back, too concentrated on my own feelings of an impending orgasm.

Mark's free left hand pulled me to face away from him.

I felt his beard press between my shoulder blades. His right hand kept stroking me at a steady rhythm. His left arm wrapped around my chest and held me tightly with his hand on my pec.

I pressed back into him and felt his big dick with my ass and hamstrings.

My eyes closed as I felt closer to the edge. I heard Mark's voice.

He lifted his head off my back and softly bit and kissed my neck. "You're so fucking sexy, boy. The way you touch me and make me cum was so hot. I'm going to make you cum now. I want you cum hard for me baby." He was whispering roughly in my ear.

I felt my cock ready to blow. "I'm going to cum Mark..." I cried out.

His hand immediately started to stroke me quicker and drive me right off the edge. My cum flew out of me, shooting hard into the tub.

"Good boy, cum hard for me, cum hard for me, good boy." He said as I came.

He leaned away from me and smacked my ass with his left hand and then groped me hard as he continued to pump my cock slowly, draining me.

I bent at the waist and pressed my hands into the wall. Letting him feel me up and push me through my orgasm.

After a minute, I opened my eyes and pushed his hand away. My sensitivity was way too high!

I turned and we wrapped our arms around one another and kissed again. Our cocks hanging between us.

We washed off again. "Ready for wine?" Mark asked.

"Need a break old man?" I teased him.

"Maybe I just like wine?" He said back smiling as we dried off and wrapped the white robes around ourselves.

We poured the wine and drank two glasses while we chatted a little more. Mark leaned on his hands on the end of the bed. I was in the chair, facing the bed and propping my feet up next to him.

"So you just travel the world on these work trips fucking any hot guy you come across?" I asked playfully.

"When the wife's away, the boys will play." He said raising his glass in a mock toast and winking.

"I bet you've got a trail of guys wanting to see that pretty cock in action again huh?"

"Pretty? I've heard a lot of descriptors for my dick, not sure if I've heard pretty before!" He said with a booming laugh.

"Well, I'm an admirer!"

"And we've barely even done the foreplay too." He said sipping his wine.

I felt my cock coming to life again at that implication and I could see his starting to tent in his robe too.

I set my glass down and he did too. I stood up and pushed the chair away. Then undid my robe belt and let it fall open. My cock was standing straight.

I moved in front of him as his eyes roved over me and I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him to his back with his legs on the floor. I climbed up and mounted him.

Then leaned down and kissed him. His beard tickled me slightly as our wet tongues found one another again.

His hands were on my hips again, feeling me slightly grinding my cock against his robe and my body against his covered cock.

"Stay right here..." I whispered and then slowly slid down his body. I kissed my way down to his thick chest hair and pushed his robe open. I leaned to the side and kissed his pec, and then repeated to the other side.

My hands found his belt and undid his robe and I pushed his robe open fully. His cock was hard and sprung up into my chest.

I kissed down to his stomach and wrapped my fingers around his shaft again. He let his hands drift up and onto my shoulders.

I lowered again and set my knees on the floor between his legs. My hand holding his cock up and towering at my face.

"Yeah, your cock is fucking pretty!" I said which got a smile out of him while I admired his thick, veiny cock.

His hands lifted up and he laid them behind his head. I leaned forward and kissed his cock head. It jumped slightly and I repeated that same kiss. He was sensitive on the underside I noticed.

I didn't waste any time and let my lips drop over his thick head. I pushed myself down on his shaft and felt him press against the back of my throat as he gasped. I gagged a little.

"Good boy." He moaned up into the room.

I lifted up and repeated that process a dozen times. Letting my saliva fall out of my lips and coat his shaft. His cock entering me over and over again. From the tip of his dick, down to his pubes I slid my lips over him.

Mark leaned up and his hands lifted me off his cock and kissed me. My hand still held his wet cock as I sat on my heels between his legs.

He kissed me softly and then I felt him urging me to stand up. I did and he guided me to lay down on the end of the bed, across his lap.

I let him lay me down with my hips on his thighs. My cock pointing straight down, my head tickling the bed cover. His cock between us and resting on my hip.

I could feel it's wetness from my mouth and the raw power that it radiated.

Mark flipped my robe up and it bunched around my shoulders. He grabbed my butt cheeks with both hands and I moaned as he felt me up again. I felt his hand grip the hair on the top of my head and he pulled my face up to the mirror on the wall.

"Watch." He said before going back to groping me.

12