Work Trip Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he spread my cheeks and then leaned over. He let a drop of spit fall from his lips and the cool wetness smacked against my asshole.

"Fuck..." I groaned out.

He pressed his index finger against my hole and rubbed it around the rim. Letting the wetness spread around me. His free hand pushing my cheeks wide open.

I groaned as he pushed his finger into me. Penetrating me. I watch his face of concentration. I saw my face of desperate lust as he entered me.

Mark was deep inside of me with his finger, up to his knuckle. I felt him exit me slowly. Spit again. Then two finger pried me open and repeated the same process of pressing deep into me.

I groaned as I watched him finger me. My cockhead tingling against the bedsheet between his legs.

"That feels so good!" I moaned as he slowly fucked me with his index and middle fingers. Agonizingly slowly. I was desperate for more.

My breath sped up and I felt so horny watching this older man play with my ass.

After a few slow pumps with his two fingers, he withdrew again. The cool air felt good on my asshole.

He spit again and now I felt three fingers on my rim.

"Breathe baby." He whispered and I relaxed as he pushed inside of me again. Three fingers this time.

I breathed out slowly and moaned as he continued to slowly fuck me with his fingers. Three fingers pulling out to my rim and then pushing deep to his knuckle.

In and out of me he slid, stretching me. While I moaned and groaned. My legs squirmed as he bottomed out in me. My ass was stretched around him and I still needed more.

"Mark, fuck me please, I need you to fuck me!" I begged as he looked into the mirror and met my eyes.

Without a word, he withdrew his fingers and I felt hollow. I slid off of his lap and he moved me to all fours on the bed, facing the mirror.

I dropped my head to the sheets and presented my fully prepped ass to him.

The bed shifted as he got behind me. I felt his heavy dick laying across my back. Then a wetness as he dripped lube onto his shaft.

I could hear as he spread the lube over his dick. Then another sensation of coolness as he dropped a little onto my crack.

I felt his big cockhead run along my crack and gather the lube and position at my entrance. He leaned forward and he pulled me up by my hair again to face the mirror.

"Watch." He said and then he entered me.

My mouth hung open and I breathed hard as I relaxed my butt to let him inside of me.

He was staring at my ass as he pushed into me. I watched this masculine, older man enter me fully with his big cock.

I let him slowly push into me until I could feel his pubes. And then with the eagerness of a young man, I pressed my ass back into his hips and let him bottom out in me, urging him to fuck me.

My face was red as I handled his big cock. His hands gripped my hips hard. Then they smacked my cheeks. I felt a rush of heat and could feel my pale butt turning pink under his smack.

"Good boy." He groaned and then like with his fingers, he withdrew slowly to my rim, and then pushed fully inside of me.

I watched as he opened me up with his cock. He was a pro! My ass stretched around his shaft and tested my girth limits.

I let my head fall again to the bed and presented myself ass up, head down for him.

His thrusts picked up pace at that sign for more and I felt the bed rock as his thighs and glutes pumped his cock into me over and over again. He used his full length every time.

The room felt hotter as he thrusted harder and harder. The wet smack of his hips and balls hitting my ass echoed in the dimly lit room.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I cried out as my hands gripped the sheets.

SMACK! The sound clapped through the room as he spanked me hard with his right hand on my right cheek.

SMACK! His right hand reached over and treated my left cheek to the same hard spank.

SMACK! SMACK! He swatted both cheeks once more. Now I thought they were red instead of pink!

Then I groaned as he pressed his body over me and forced me to the bed. My cock trapped between the sheets and my stomach. His big dick stayed inside of me as we switched to a prone bone.

I could see the mirror easily as I lay on the bed. He was leaning over me, his arm and shoulders muscles gleaming in the dim light. His hairy body was glowing with sweat.

His left hand moved and gripped around the back of my neck. His grip was crushing me as he continued to fuck my ass hard.

I reached back and wrapped my fingers around his wrist as he gripped my neck. My other hand holding the sheets as he rode my ass hard.

I saw his face screw up in concentration and he met my eyes in the mirror. He didn't have to say anything, I could feel his body thundering to another orgasm.

"Cum inside of me!" I moaned loudly and our eyes stayed locked on one another for a few more thrusts and then...

"Fuck!" He bellowed out and his dick erupted inside of me. His cock pulsing and shooting load after load deep into me. It felt like he was cumming in my stomach!

I cried out as he pushed deeper into me. His balls laying against me. His legs shaking slightly as he emptied himself inside of me. Then he pulled back and thrusted deep into me and held himself there. Then he did that a few more times urging every drop of his cum to force out and breed me.

I felt pulled like a rag doll as he rolled to the side and then to his back. My body laying on him now, my legs in the air. I cold feel his necklace and chest hair press hard into my back.

His cock planted firmly inside of me. I felt his cum seep out of me and onto his groin. Then he slowly slid his dick in and out of me a few more times as I held my legs up and he held me on top of him. I whimpered as he pushed into me again and again and again. This stud could really fuck and breed!

Slowly he calmed down and then rolled to the side and laid me down.

Without taking a pause, he stood up and used a towel to clean his cum off of himself. Then he slid it under my butt as I leaked his seed while laying on my back.

He looked at me. My eyes wild with passion, I needed to cum. He laid on the bed between my legs and pulled my cock into his lips.

My legs shuddered as he slid his lips up and down my length. His right hand held my base and jerked me in time with his lips.

I let my head fall back and it hung off the bed. I could see the mirror and in the reflection was Mark's head bobbing up and down on my shaft. I watched him suck me hard. My hands resting on his head.

"I'm going to cum, you're going to make me cum!" I warned him but he didn't relent his blowjob pace.

I tensed, curled up to watch the top of his head, and shot deep into his throat. His head continued to bob up and down and swallowing me fully.

I pushed my hips up and held myself in his mouth as he swallowed every drop of my cum. With a pop, he pulled off after I was drained.

He wiped his beard with the clean part of the towel and smiled at me as he dropped to his back and laid next to me.

Our bodies were hot and we were still breathing hard. The room filled with the smell of sex.

My eyes were closed living in the moment after my body was fucked well. I felt Mark roll over and kiss my shoulder. I opened my arm and he laid his head on my chest, this thigh draping over mine. He patted my chest with his hand and he jokingly whispered "Good boy." And we couldn't help but laugh in post sex bliss.

"Mmm I love older men!" I said giggling.

"Thank you for not saying old!" He responded.

We laid together for a few moments more. Then he raised up and we kissed for a while more. Letting our bodies intertwine.

We showered and passed out naked under the covers. Our bodies pressed together wherever they could.

I woke up at around 4am to the toilet flushing. Mark came out and smiled at me. He was fully dressed and about to head back to his room.

He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over and kissed me.

"Stay here and fuck me again, take a later flight!" I pouted.

"I have to get back, but let's do this again, next time we meet."

"Add me to your list of travel hoes." I said teasing and then he left to catch his flight.

I slept some more and then had to leave for mine in the mid morning. The night replaying in my head.

It's not fun trying to hide a boner in athletic shorts on a flight while the previous nights hot sex replays over and over in your head!

12