Work Wife Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Love!" Thomas said as Janice completed the task, taking the whole cock over her lips and tongue and forcing it deeper. "I hear you gag as it pushes your limits."

"Thomas!!" Melanie cried out over the phone orgasming as her fingers were deep in her pussy. Janice's throat popped and gurgled with the pressure of his shaft pushing in and out.

"You lift up and push back down," Thomas said, the cum screaming from his depths now shooting in Janice's throat. "Oh J...Jesus, Melanie, I pump your throat with my load!"

Janice held it there, hearing him almost say her name, then accepting the first load from her newest acquisition, he let three spurts into her mouth before she pulled off, he continued to describe what she was doing. Her hand on his shaft now milking the cum out, her lips meeting it, and sucking it down.

"Mmm, that was a nice surprise Thomas," Melanie said. "I've got to get this done before I meet you and home and do that for real. Goodbye. I love you."

Janice got off of his limber cock and moved up to take off his blind fold. Her dress was down to her waist exposing her breasts and he could see the light of a cellphone on "FaceTime" with a familiar face watching, and recording.

"I'll see you at home Larry," Janice said turning to Thomas and smiling, pulling up her top, taking off her mask and getting out a utility knife to free Thomas. "You need to get there and let your wife please you."

She cut him free, took her things and left

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie's mouth pushed over Thomas's cock, his eyes rolled as he closed them, the two previous orgasms in the past 24 hours held back what should have been white liquid pouring into his wife's throat.

She slid his cock out and moved her head back, then tried to move herself upwards, naked breasts dangling after stripping down for him siting in a chair in their bedroom. Melanie pushed his hands, holding her on her knees, off her shoulders and rose up, sliding her naked bottom onto his thighs and eventually inserting his cock inside her.

"You owe me a ride, baby," she said, more saucy in that moment than she'd been in years. Her pussy slid her down on his shaft and started bouncing, Thomas replayed her coming home, dancing seductively in front of him as he sat naked and then going down on his cock.

Prior to this moment she tried to repeat what he had narrated to him, licking his cock, taking in his balls, giving him head before deep throating his modest shaft. She was a really good cock sucker, and is what got his attention dating. Unfortunately the skill was developed under duress, with an abusive boyfriend, and that admission one night in bed stopped it's use in their marriage.

Her breasts were in his face now and he thought, 'I hope this doesn't piss Janice off', remembering the punch to his package after asking her a question. Melanie was obviously getting hers, getting close, bouncing on his lap, he also concluded it had been over two years since they'd fucked in this position.

He lifted his hips to insert deeper, her moans signaling she was getting close and he pushed further up, her arms around his neck as he stood up and fucked her standing.

"Oh Jesus, Yes!" Melanie cried out and orgasmed the second time in the past hour. Thomas laid her on the bed and held her legs like a wheel-barrow and bucked his cock inside her before pulling out and cumming on her stomach, letting each spurt hang about her before dropping down.

Watching his cum stream down on his wife's skin, he thought of a way to keep Janice happy, slipping his mouth down, taking in the biggest pool of warm, tangy cum, his lips and tongue gathering it in his mouth. Thomas crawled up and kissed Melanie, after small protests, his lips forceful, opened hers, exchanging the fluid.

He pulled back, licking his lips and swallowed, watching her do the same, he saw her looking at her husband in a way she hadn't in a long time.

"Well, Hun, that was fun," Melanie said. "But what the hell?"

Thomas didn't really have an answer as he visualized being tied up and the phone being put in his lap with instructions to have phone sex. The thought of Janice puppeteering them at this moment was both intoxicating and fear inducing, the reality making it all muddled.

"Dunno," he said, but then had a moment of reflection. "I just thought I've been so bad in bed lately we needed to try something new."

"Hmmm, I mean you were really stroking I could here your balls slapping or hand on your skin, or something. It was hot, whatever that sound was" she said of the sound his cock made in Janice's mouth as Melanie got yoga pants, a sports bra and a top, breasts slipping under the cloth as she looked at him, still wondering about it all. "I can't really complain."

She went downstairs to work on dinner and then her presentation for the next day. Thomas got on kik and reported - "mission accomplished at home".

"Great..." Janice replied. "Be on at 9:30 p.m."

Thomas had a bunch of questions, especially around her camera and seeing her husband's face on the other end. He was nervous, a little pissed and a little afraid of Janice. If there wasn't trust, in the relationship they had built for three years, he'd be a mess, wondering how bad he just fucked his life up.

Thomas actually got some work done, diving into lesson plans for the one class he taught. The good and bad of a small school, having to be teach a class as an administrator if you couldn't get a teacher hired. It was already 9:35 when he realized he'd missed his window. Melanie had gone to bed and he opened kik.

"WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE. U?" the message read as he was greeted to by Janice with angst and ire.

"My bad," he quickly entered. "Catching up work I didn't get done"

"You'll pay soon enough for your insubordination," she responded. "What's you're #1 question for me?"

Thomas thought hard and wanted it to be somewhat insightful, not what the hell was Larry dong on a FaceTime. He wanted to show her he trusted her, and that he would follow her on this new path, one he had thought about and figured some things out.

He smiled, and typed, "How can I please you?"

She returned a devil emoji with a smile, then "You're getting it, now aren't you?"

"Yes....Mistress?" he went another step forward.

"I'll give you that as a question, and correct. Call me Mistress Lace," she typed and then added. "Tomorrow, Puer."

And with that she signed off.

12