Work Wife Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard something "clump" back down on the stool/chair and soon my hood was pulled off and I could see Mistress Lace upstairs, opening a bottle of wine, through a doorbell/surveillance "Ring" AP on the phone that was placed on the stool. There were little boxes suggesting there were outside and inside cameras all over the place.

The blanket blocked out everything, hanging almost all the way down to the floor, propped up by some long piece of apparatus, so all I could see was the phone, floor, the blanket and the stool. Mistress continued to get ready and got out two glasses, I could hear them "clink" together as she set them down and poured to glasses of wine.

She went towards the garage, activating the outside camera, her arse right in the lens, the profile of her body, breasts pushing out as she breathed heavily. She spun quickly, the camera activating inside before picking up the movement of Melanie's car outside and I watched my wife pull in and get out of the car.

Melanie looked annoyed, looking back and forth while approaching the door, as if she was worried about someone seeing her entering the house. The camera stayed on her and I heard her greet Janice as the door opened.

"Hi!" in her usual, politely excited to see you tone, though I expected more subdued, the standard was not out of place. My stomach turned, my naked body shivering a little with nerves and the coolness, I noticed my cock began to stir just a little, though cold.

"Come on in, it's still pretty warm for September," I heard Janice comment, my wife smiling big and looking inside. The camera activated in the kitchen, where the glasses were on the right periphery, under the cabinets.

"I thought I remembered you liked dry red wines," Janice said, getting and approving 'please" from Melanie.

"Where's Thomas?" she asked and took a sip, looking at Janice very intently.

"Larry is showing him some things in the root cellar," Janice said. "You know boys and their tech toys."

Melanie took a long hit of the wine, walked up towards Janice, setting the glass on the counter where she was leaning her arse against, and stood there. Still.

"You please me," Janice said, Melanie's head bowing down suddenly the hosts hands took my wife's cheeks and pulled her face to hers and they kissed. They kissed long, mouth over mouth, Melanie's eyes were closed as Janice moved her hands over the sun dress.

My cock exploded into an erection, my eyes enjoying in disbelief what my brain tried to sort out. They were familiar if not lovers of some sort, Melanie was kissing her knowing I was around and not knowing, or at least she shouldn't, that Janice, I mean Mistress and I...it was a lot.

They broke their kiss and I swore I heard Melanie start to say "Mistre..." then "Janice", and Janice covering her mouth again with hers, pulling her closer by the arse, her knee grinding against my wife's crotch. She broke the embrace this time, extending her arms to push Melanie away.

"Don't you trust me, Puella?" Janice said, my cock screaming as I realized she had a pet name for her too. "Oh, I thought you were beyond having to train."

Melanie dropped to her knees and spread her hands out to Mistress Lace's feet, rubbing them and muttering an apology.

"Very good, Puella. Now get up the boys may walk in," Mistress Lace said, though I knew she knew that wasn't going to happen. Larry was lurking somewhere outside my blanket, as I continued to watch the action upstairs.

They were out of camera shot for a few minutes, walking around the house and too the living room where the camera finally came back online. They were quite far away from it, so I couldn't hear much, but they sat on the couch and talked, drinking their wine. They walked back towards the camera and the kitchen and I heard Mistress Lace talking.

"We put it in just a couple months ago, you would have been here maybe three? Four months?..."

"Three, Mistress," Melanie said and they were now back on camera in the kitchen, then out of site again. There was a lot of steps upstairs, just off to the right and seemingly close to being above my head, the blanket now being a bother as I wanted more information.

Then I heard it. I heard my wife scream, two times cries and the last a scream. I figured there were two softer, the pattern of five. I was confirmed as I heard.

"Never again! Never again! NEVER AGAIN! OH MISTRESSS NEVVVVAH ah ah AGHAINNNN!" my wife screamed out. I wondered what Melanie was thinking, I mean we were supposed to be down here, Larry and I.

There was crying, a lot of crying and the blanket was suddenly lifted up and over behind me. I turned my head in the stock, my legs a little tired, my weight hanging then relieved when I pushed forward, but legs grew tired. I looked forward at what looked like plastic, hands reached down and expertly slipped a ball gag over my mouth, Larry whispering out of sight, "be silent, though she'll never hear you over her own screams."

My eyes grew wide as lights were dimly cast on the other side of the partition, where I saw hooks, chains, ropes all hanging or arranged with a couple apparatus that I was certain would restrict, one looking like a mid-evil 'rack' that would stretch someone to death.

"You doubt ME!!" the scream of Mistress Lace echoing and accompanying by the shadows and noises of Melanie getting pushed, drug and then throw down the stairs as she tumbled, naked, to the bottom. Her eyes were blind folded, her arms bound, she was now on her knees, I could see spit hanging from her lip as if she was struck and she was still crying.

"I did want you asked!" She cried out. "I did it all! I just, I just..."

The silhouette appeared. Mistress Lace, high healed long knee lengthen boots, crotchless bustier, black leather, breasts pushed up, riding crop, collar that matched the collar on my naked wife at the bottom of the stairs.

"You. Just. Doubt. You are weak, Puella" Mistress Lace said, moving her feet to the head of Melanie, her body heaving with breaths, there still must have been crying or whimpering the way it moved her sporadically. "You doubt I can fool your simpleton husband and send him on his way. He's gone, Larry had moved your car, telling him you called and your phone went dead and had an emergency work meeting."

There was an uncomfortable pause.

"YOU STILL FUCKING DOUBT ME!" she screamed, echoing, she moved to the side and kicked Melanie square in the ribs, she bucked and turned over, I screamed into my ball gag, and was drowned out and blended into my wife's agony.

"AHHH!" Melanie screamed and was now on her back, Mistress Lace standing over her, a foot on each side of her head.

Mistress Lace undid her hands and pulled off her hood. She was still over her, Melanie sweet face looking upwards into Mistress's snatch. I watched my wife's head sway side to side as Mistress lowered and sat her shaven pussy on her Puella's lips and ground downward.

"Mmpfft, Mmpfft, OFMMfts," I could hear and Mistress looked over at what had to be a two way mirror, smiling as I saw Melanie legs kick up in distress, her air probably being choked off. "AHHFFFFTTTOHHH"

She rose slightly, pushed back down, rose slightly then pushed back down. Mistress then rose up and Melanie choked and coughed, the dominant walking around her now, wondering, looking confused but then focused. "Larry!" Mistress Lace called out and a shadow moved across the room and then I saw, her husband naked, hood over his head, but eye holes and a mouth hole.

"Is HE gone?" Mistress asked.

"Your plan has been executed to perfection, Mistress," Larry said and turned and I saw it, for the first time. Larry's 10" cock, or better, was dangling and rising as he asked, "Is tonight the night?"

"Mmm, you've been a good, Vir, maybe," Mistress Lace said.

"I so wanted your beloved Thomas to see you get fucked by Vir," Mistress Lace said. "Turn him into a Cuckhold, would you like that?"

"Mistress, I beg, I've done everything," Melanie pleaded, the term everything spinning in my brain. The nights working late at the Harlan office. Her four o'clock monthly meetings, impromptu "coaches meetings". What were real and when was Melanie coming somewhere to submit?

"Don't you want this cock? Does your DEAR DEAR Thomas even have half this," Mistress Lace looked down at her, Melanie hiding her eyes gazing away. "LOOK AT IT PUELLA! Look at what I know you will desire."

"No..no.." she meekly said, looking up slowly, her head rising as Larry's cock grew in width and girth. "No."

I asked myself 'did she say three, four months?' This had to have been going on at least a 1/2 year or longer. There was a chemistry and symmetry to their movements, it was a play being put on in front of me, but not for my benefit.

Mistress Lace watched Melanie stare at the size of the man/servant's cock, the precum pooling at the tip. She noticed that my wife was looking at it, as I was through the two-way, and didn't turn away. Mistress Lace knelt down, one knee up and one down and kissed the drop at the tip of the shaft, putting it to her lips then leaning over to Melanie.

She kissed her with the clear drop from her husband, their tongues now rolling, Mistress pulling away. Her head was near her ear, whispering to my wife, Melanie responding by nodding, she let out a half-laugh, half-cry and began reaching upwards. Her hands met the length, opening and putting both around it, holding the large member, still not covering it entirely.

"Mmm Puella, taste," Mistress Lace said, my Melanie rising to put her lips around the thick head, a few inches only going in her mouth, taking in more clear fluid. I watched as her tongue slid under the head and around it, running laps and then moving her lips on and over the large head.

"Oh, Puella, that's it, thats it" I heard Mistress say as she stood and began to ride her riding crop, pushing it between her legs and moving over her pussy.

Melanie rose off her back and allowing Larry to straighten and push it back into her throat, finding immediate resistance. She'd deep throated me just a day ago, that was 4-5 inches shorter and not as thick and that cock now dripped a flow of precum as I watched her try to demonstrate her ability, barely getting half of it inside before going back to giving head.

"Mmm, you're a good little cock sucker, my Puella, but will you fuck him?" Mistress Lace said. I saw an eager nod "no" from Melanie, I thought it was a no. "Oh, but you're sweet, innocent little-dick Thomas will never know. I've kept all my secrets so far, right Infans Puella?"

There was a slow, reluctant 'yes' nod then Mistress asked again, "Tell me, you desire suck a dick. You felt it's power in your mouth. You want it inside, turning your insides to scrambled pleasure. Don't you Puella?"

There was a pause and then another slow nod 'yes'.

"Ah, but not so easy," she said. "Tell 'Vir' (larry) what you want."

Another pause, then she spoke meekly, "Ahh, Vir, I wa...want your.."

"Puella!" Melanie said sharply. "Ask him to fuck you hard!

"Fuck me HARD!" She exclaimed, her eyes now open as she moved around on her hands and knees. Her head hung down now as she looked back and then forward as if into my eyes and said without prompting. "GODDAMIT FUCK ME HARD!"

"AHHHHhhh" she exclaimed as I saw Larry (Vir) rocked forward into her pussy, her eyes closing and her head collapsing on her arms. Larry reached down and grabbed her hips, still inside her, as it looked like she passed out, her body limp in his mammoth hands.

Mistress moved to the front, giving Vir a 'hold up' sign with her hand and then Melanie's head shook a little, coming to and immediately rising to her hands.

"Harder," she said meekly, regaining her strength pushing back against him, "I SAID HARDER VIR!"

Vir thrust forward, Melanie's head dropped as she clasped her hands, her body straight, her hips in his large hands. He drove forward hard, then back, hard then back.

"Uhm, uhm, Mmh, OH!" she exclaimed as he found a spot. Her body shook, breasts bounced, he took fast pull backs, thrust hard and then there was a sinking in before he started again. I admired her strength, the toned muscles on her back pushing and taking the drive of the bigger man's hips. "Hell-yes MISTRESS! Oh, Oh, Oh."

My cock was screaming hard and at one point I though I might cum as she looked up, hair messed over her savage face, teeth gritting, his large hands moving to her waist and pulling in deeper. She opened her mouth as she breathed, moaned, cried out. Looking over her shoulder, seeing her man/beast entering her again and again.

"Tell him how much of a man he is, Puella" Mistress Lace said in the midst of the flesh sliding, slapping and smacking. Mistress Lace was playing her like a piano, creating erotic music for my benefit, my wife submitting to cock in front or me. I was eager and anxious to here her.

"You're so good, Vir, SO FUCKING GOOD!" Melanie said looked back at him, her hair falling to that side, I could see her breasts dangling, her hands now over each forearm. I was SO turned on as she said, "YOU FUCK ME LIKE NO OTHER!"

"Mmmm Puella," Mistress Lace said walking towards me, grinning from ear to ear at me and the partition separating our worlds. Her hand now buried in her snatch, she bent back a little I could see her rubbing over the swollen walls, inserting fingers.

"Tell him how pathetic her man is, how much more of a man Vir is, TELL HIM!" she screamed at both of us at the same time.

"Mmph, Mmph, Mmph, Your COCK is so big, TWICE. Oh, oh Mmph, YES! YESSS!" She exclaimed as an orgasm snuck in as he was still working to get all of his inches inside her body. "VIR, YOU ARE AHHhhh, AHHhh, AHMAZING! HOLY FUCK!"

He had pushed all the way in and held her, finally there, he had worked her open, doing as little damage as possible, now his hips were smacking her arse as he began to pump and fuck her with relentless rhythm for his pleasure.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" Melanie cried out climaxing again, improvising on what she knew they wanted to hear, not knowing how much it rocked my senses. "YOU ARE MY MAN, VIR! FUCK ME FOREVER!"

The next few minutes was filled with audible pleasure and pain from the lips of my wife, sending my cock and my sensed into erotic overload. There was scent now, perfume, pheromones, sexual fluids as the smack and sucking noises, echoed in the cellar dungeon.

Her eyes were closed looking ahead, bracing each thrust, her body normalizing the size, her stamina now reaching it's limits.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH, AH, OH, AHHH, AHHHH," She exclaimed then scream. "OH VIR I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!"

He pulled her to his hips and held her there as I saw his head kick back.

"YES! I FEEL IT! FILL ME! VIR! FILL ME! You CAME with ME!!!!" Her screams were frantic, her eyes now open looking at Mistress Lace. I saw, her hate, love, fear, desire, pain, pleasure for Mistress all one look, Melanies mouth agape, eyes closed again, a small smile appeared, her head swayed back and forth, her body being pushed slower and slower.

He pulled back a little and thrust again. "Ohhhhhh," Melanie moaned and her head dropped.

"Be ready to clean Vir, my Puella," Mistress Lace said and moved towards them.

He pulled out, and it was like taking a dipstick out of a car engine, slow, long and you thought it would never end coming out. I could see it now, glistening with my wife's juices, as she had dropped to the floor, and turned as soon as it released her body from it's length.

She spun on the floor and was below it, her lips milking the shaft, caressing the head as she sucked. She pushed her tongue out and to the slit, letting it dribble on to it as her hands moved to the base and pushed out the milky fluid, feeding her.

Melanie then stuffed the softening member into her mouth, getting over half rolled and pushed together before releasing it and then licking around the base. Her scent and flavor had to be covering his shaft and her mouth ingested all of the sexual wetness.

I saw my wife's destroyed backside, her cunt still open from the penetration, light hitting her hole, his cum leaking out of her and down her leg. She was now on her knees, hands on his thighs, kissing and caressing.

"Take her upstairs and give her comfort, Vir," Mistress Lace said. "Nourish and comfort her until I return upstairs."

Like a bridegroom he scooped her up in his arms, my wife curling into his surprisingly large arms, and he carried her naked, fucked body upstairs. As soon as they were on the stairs, Mistress Lace was around the partition and her naked cunt was just a couple feet from my face.

"You fucking, pathetic Cuckhold," Mistress Lace said, I could only look up wide eyed, wondering what was next as she clearly defined what she had just created. "She does not deserve your tinny weanie little dick. I see it's still quite hard, so you enjoy seeing your beloved impaled by my Vir?"

I nodded yes. I nodded yes vigorously. There was no doubt, I enjoyed this, though the fear and anxiety of what was next was troubling, but that too erotic. My half-naked work wife mistress had hit all the notes my dark, untapped subconscious wanted to hear.

She laughed and moved about me, swatting my arse with her riding crop, just teasing. She moved her hands and parted me, looking under my balls, very close, holding them, then stroking my shaft, getting a hand of the immense amount of precum on my cock. She was cleaning her fingers with her lips and tongue.

"Okay, business at hand Puer," she said, her licking and tasting of me just fueling the blood flowing to my cock. She picked up a Cat O Nine Tails from a rack behind me and showed it briefly, before striking me five times.

"Oh, OHHH, AHHH, AHH, ARGHHH!" I exclaimed as she struck me hard.

"That was for fucking up at work today Puer," she said, though I wanted to differ as I've done everything I was asked and had been punished for it already.

"ARGHH! AHH! AHHH! MRGHH! AHHHH!" I exclaimed as she swung five times again, this time as hard as she could.

"That's for, well, just because I can, you withering old fuck!" Mistress Lace, now fully disgusted with me. She moved to my face with her face, holding it in her hand.

She repeated five hard lashes three more times, the dull ache making the hard swats seem painfully delightful. She stopped and the cool air made my arse and back tingle with delight. How was I going to stop this? Why would I want to stop this?

"Here's what's going to happen Puer," She said, laying the device down now close to my face again. "You need complete the deception and go to your school as we told her you went home to work. She has no idea you were here, and you will NEVER tell her."

She paced around and got what sounded like keys and came back, unlocking the stock piece by my feet and then over my head and hands.

"Oh, such a 'cute' little penis, all erect and no where to go," she continued mocking me. "Go to school, wait there, and when I message you, you'll go home and fuck my Puella. Your Melanie. You'll feel how different she is, how big my Vir is compared to you and you will cum so fucking fast, turned on by all of this.

She released everything and I stood up, sore from being in that position for over an hour, I looked around and my clothes were bagged up and there were shorts, a t-shirt and sweats with our school logos on them to wear home, with socks and boat shoes.

"Goodbye, Puer," she said. "And yes, Vir will fuck her again before she comes home."

------------------------------------------

My cock melted into Melanie, going balls deep into her cunt, wet and loose like I had never experienced. I could see Larry fucking her from behind in my head as I closed my eyes and drove into the milky flesh. I could see him on top, fucking her as I continued pulling back and pushing forward.