Work Wife Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video clip Mistress Lace sent me while I sat at work waiting showed Larry on top, his arms stretched his body high over my wife, his cock sliding back and plunging deep as Melanie cried out, "OH YES, VIR, I'M YOURS!!!"

I opened my eyes to see her's closed, head back, enjoying my push inside with little to no expression. I could feel the fluids from Larry's orgasms, finding out in a later that Mistress Lace enjoyed a cream pie after his second load, going down on the pussy I was now pulling back and reentering.

Mistress Lace would send me clips each morning for the next two weeks, as they fucked and sucked on her for another hour before she was home and ready for me now.

My cock was inside, rooting around, trying to find satisfaction.

Melanie opened her eyes, there was a softness and a smile, her hands reached up and caressed my cheeks, those perfect breasts laying there for me to enjoy, one hand moving and feeling their fullness.

"Mmmm," she cooed and closed her eyes, I was rocking her body gently. "Nice and slow, Lover."

I imagined she had no expectation for climax, so I probed around with my dick, the expansion of her walls allowing for different angles. She opened her eyes and had a curious expression, before closing them again and sighing. We had not been this relaxed in our bed for a long, long time.

"Mmm, yes, baby, there," she said as I pushed upward and to the left, she was there with me, engaging in our love making. "Mmmm, yes, yes, YES!"

My wife was reacting to my little dick finding her spot. I kept the pressure on there, shortening my stroked and quickening my pull back and thrust.

"Oh yes!, YES! YES!!!!" she exclaimed, wrapped her legs around me, climaxed. "OH THOMAS!"

My body spasmed and shot my load deep as she held me tight with her legs and now her arms, my body falling to hers, my cock getting the relief it had been denied.

"Mmm, you're amazing," I told my wife, who had just taken another man's cock twice before.

"Thanks," she said rolling over as I spooned her from behind, covering her naked body with mine.

"Though, I think we have a problem," She said. "I could get used to this."

I shuddered and went to sleep pondering what "this" was, really.