Work Wife Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you stay fucking hard all night baby?" she asked, shaking her head in a 'yes' manner. "All fucking night long you can fuck my pussy. You are my stallion!"

"Let me face you," I said, again wrapping my fingers in hers and pulling her up and over my face, her sweet pussy trailing over my stomach, chest, her belly pressing against my cheeks, then letting her go. I rolled over and her legs were open, her flexibility laying them up and directly on the floor.

"Fuck me, Mr. F," she said directly with deep conviction. "Fuck me conscious."

Crawling up and entering her, I wondered what she meant. What was she asleep to? Sex? Life? Love? Was she asleep or knocked out by life's cruel turns, my cock driving deep into her as she pressed her hips up some.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. Yessssssss...." She said climaxing immediately, her wet, soaked pussy, so warm and so pure. "Mmmmmm, Lover, just stay right there."

I stopped, my hands on each side of her torso, my face above hers, I leant down for a kiss and back up pushing into her, watching her watch me, our eyes, our souls together on that floor. Thirty years of life separated us, our souls were infinite and joined feeling her flesh melt away into the wetness, my cock deep inside her folds.

"I've always pictured this," she said, her hand reaching up to my face. "I've pictured you on top of me as I was home alone, my fingers deep in myself when shithead was out drinking. I knew you'd fuck me right, not just hard; you'd fuck me right; not just deep; you'd fuck me right, not just to create life."

"Kimmy, yes," I said. "I'll fuck you right."

She laughed softly, closing her eyes, relaxed, wiggling her hips to let my cock settle. "Mmmm, just right there, forever, let me feel that and a stream of your warmth."

She didn't have to say it, but it helped. I was building, as she talked about masturbating to me, my image in her head and I held back and then she wanted to feel my warmth and that she did. I didn't move, my cock spasmed and shot my second load. Her eyes opened and her smile broadened.

"Stay right there, Lover," she said closing them again. "Stay. Right. There."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I held her on the floor for a good hour, pulling a blanket from her couch, for a couple hours sleeping, stroking her hair, and kissing her softly. It was at least 10 p.m. before I realized my phone was in the car, I was fucking my secretary, never mind my wife was still missing in action and my counselor admitted to our superintendent we were lovers.

Did I really want to rise up and join my reality, or stay still and be in this bubble of the alternate universe, where our love making was still heavy in the air, and wet in and outside our bodies.

"Mmmm, Lover, I hope you're not thinking about leaving," my young prize whispered before opening her eyes as I stirrd. Her hand ran down my cheek again, before moving to my chest. "Did you ever just want to change your path?"

I sighed deep, half-laughed before taking in another breath, "Kimmy, you have no idea, but yes. Yes I have"

She smiled, her eyes moving around my face as her hand moved down my chest, over my stomach and to my cock again. I didn't think it was possible even as she leant in to kiss me, her lips noticeably soft, her hand cupping and holding, rubbing and stroking.

"I may have no idea," she said curiously, still stroking me beneath the blanket, my cock springing to life. Her mouth smiled, getting what she wanted talking in riddles. "And maybe I have a very, very, very good idea."

Her body covered my as her hand continued to grow my strength, my hardness. Her legs split over my hips and again we were joined, warm and wet, I now knew my young lover's body well, she fit so well on my cock, sliding on my shaft.

"Oh Kimmy, Oh fuck," I said, my mind spinning with what she meant by having an idea her body rising, pussy sliding up and down as she rode her "horsey" again.

It was slow, her face relaxed and her eyes closed, hips moving up and down, my cock hard and numb, her body and mine together, flesh joined. I knew the journey would be long and slow and I was sensing we both needed a change. I pulled up on her shoulders, now sitting, her face still lower than mine as our lips met, our tongues danced.

I broke our sweet kiss, our slow joining; looking for a punctuation mark on our lovemaking, knowing only one thing could make the impressions necessary. I leant into her ear, my lips so close I could nibble the lobe, confident that she would eagerly take my suggestion.

"I want to fuck your arse," I said directly, coolly and my lips then took that lobe.

"Oh fuck yes you will!" she said, her volume increasing with every syllable. "But first you'd better suck it good."

She was young, with her versatility and sexy talk I assumed she had been around the block quite a few times. She hopped off my cock, slid to the side and leant down into the blanket, her elbows on it, her arse wiggling in the air waiting for me. I positioned, pushed forward and licking her pussy first went up and rimmed the shit out of her hole.

"JESUS! MARY AND JOSEPH!" she cried out, and I wondered how truly religious she was. Good Catholic I could remember her telling me at work as my lips worked around and around, my tongue probed and I let salvia get her ready. "Oh Yeah! Oh YEAH!"

I finished with that and her eager face was looking back, my cock not 100% but it would do and seemed to throb a bit as I thought about finishing in her arse this time.

"Be sure to cum on my back stud," she begged. "I want that load on my skin."

'Okay, change of plans,' I thought and laid my cock on her crease before putting the tip to her hole. She moaned, turned her head and I pushed mine into her tightness.

"Oh baby! YES! OHHH!" she exclaimed, her hand was buried into her cunt, massaging her clit. My hands reached around and played with those playboy bunny quality breasts, feeling them hard and also rubbing that sweet baby belly. I pushed hard and harder burying it as deep as I could.

"Ohhhhhh, Mmmmmmm," she cooed and released herself from her hands moving to her elbows, her head on the blanket. "Lover, oh. Mmmmm."

Her hole pressed around my cock, so sweet, so tight, my cock sliding in and out using my own salvia, pumping now starting with quick strokes working to long and deep strokes.

"OHHHHHHhhh, Lover...Ohhhh, Myyyyyyy," she cackled as like a violin player I moved over the tight strings of her hole, using my cock like a virtuoso played her instrument. "Mmmm, so fucking good! So good."

I was extremely surprised when she started massaging her clit again, feeling herself as I pleasured my cock with her body a third time. Her noises were random, loud, soft, breathy or just guttural. Then she got nasty.

"Oh fuck me now, I'm your queen, your cum slut bitch," she said, looking back, serious as she snarled saying the words. "Don't pussy out and not cum on my back. Let's go, prove yourself."

I slammed in hard, a little angry at the mere suggestion I wouldn't finish. I grabbed her hips and pulled as I thrust and then palmed both sides of her stomach and started fucking her hard. She plunged her hand into her pussy as I slammed her hole again and again.

"YES! YES!" she yelled as I didn't let up, feeling it build. "CUM BABY, DAMN IT CUM!"

I pulled out and released a load on her cheek and then the drizzle of third orgasms leaked out and I held it high over her hips letting gravity coat her flesh.

"Lick it off and give it to me," she said, my face moving down, lapping all of it up and spinning her hips. Our mouths joined, her hands pulling my face forward, we exchanged the warm liquid before it could cool.

Kimmy released my face, looking deep into my eyes, my soul, my being and smiled.

"Mistress Lace wanted to let you know I can stand in for Melanie," Kimmy's grin stayed on her face, holding my eyes as the blood rushed out of my face. "Thanks for the fuck."

She kept the stare, moving away from me, her short, naked, pregnant, body, filled and covered with my semen, her confidence held me in a trance.

Kimmy walked into the kitchen, I was paralyzed watching the third woman I fucked in just over a week swing her naked hips. She had just grabbed a part of me all while the 2nd woman, beside my wife, pulled strings from somewhere, probably watching.

"Water," she said, walking back into the living room handing me a glass, lowering herself back on top of the blanket, sitting cross-legged, her belly pulling her forward. "I don't know much, except to tell you Melanie is safe, some man called on the behalf of a Mistress Lace to tell you what I told you."

"I..I..I don't know what to tell you," I said, not sure what she knew, what I should reveal, if I was being listened to with cameras or not.

"It's late Mr. F," Kimmy told me, moving into my lap, letting my arms fall around her body, looking up into my eyes again and kissing me. "It's nice to know you're life is as fucked up as mine. Probably more so."

"Definitely more," I said and we both laughed hard, her skin on mine felt so good as our breath moved in and out of our bodies. "I'm here. Can I just sleep with you for a while?"

"Sure, Baby," Kimmy said with a broad smile. "Whatever you need, Lover."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left her bed at 4 a.m., her naked body half out of the covers, I kissed her shoulder, cheek and hip before leaving. She stirred a little and whispered, "bye". I gathered my clothes, cock dangling, which were scattered in the kitchen, just off her room.

I headed to the car and my phone, figuring there were emails, texts and messages, though not caring about what I might have missed. I sat silent in the car, looking at the house I had just spent hours making love to a woman almost half my age.

I imagined Kimmy actually being my wife; her kids were mine, what it would be like to be in my 20s and a father to be three times over. Considering Melanie and I had our two when I was 31 & 33, I couldn't fathum parenting through my 20s when I was quite a fuck up.

Picking up my phone, there was only a text from my daughter, she was studying for her first quiz in a class and just wanted to say 'hi.' I went to my school email, still sitting in Kimmy's driveway realizing she was without a car.

I quickly texted her, "I'll be by at 7:45 to pick you up for work." And Kimmy replied with a heart and kiss emoji.

I kept going through my mail, the usual stuff and then there was an email from an unknown name, with the subject line -- "Please Read".

"Tonight (Tuesday) get take out from the "Hustler Bar & Grill" and sit in your car alone until I get in the back seat. -- Larry"

I went home and slept for another couple hours, my head spinning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke around 7 a.m. staring at the ceiling, visions of the young Kimmy riding me; then Janice on the ground of my office, my cock sliding in and out; then making my wife Melanie orgasm in our bedroom, then replaying in my head, the three cocks in her body at once on video.

I laughed to myself, thinking just three weeks ago I was lamenting to my brother that our sex life for "for shit" when he made a comment about us having increased sex after the kids moved out of the house. It was 'for shit' and now it was "holy shit". I thought about calling him, a "reformed swinger," who liked to brag some, but now wasn't the time.

How crazy was this, I thought, my cock coated with dry fluid of a woman 30 years younger, directed by the my "work-wife", who basically had Melanie under her control at the moment.

Bottom line. I was good with all of it, every single sordid, messed up detail. I loved the video cameras watching our every move, broadcasting to me my wife being triple penetrated, double penetrated, tore in half by a gigantic cock.

The manipulation of our lives, trusting in the end she, and her husband, had our well being in mind regardless of the worrisome nature of recent events. The hours of sex video and private conversations recorded at work, at home, in her "lair".

I showered, got dressed, grabbed my things and in about 10 minutes was pulling into Kimmy's drive to pick her up. She was on her cellphone, talking angrily to what I assumed was her ex-husband, opened the back to put her things in and slid in beside me.

"That fucking much!" she exclaimed. "Shit, man I guess but I hope I can pay that in installments. Yes. Yes. Okay, get it done, I can't afford a new car."

She hung up, sighed big and put on a very fake smile, her eyes upset and happy to see me all at once. I leaned down and kissed her, there was disbelief as I moved in that quickly, naturally that melted into appreciated surprise. The kiss was soft, warm, but still passionate while we moved our mouths over each other slowly.

"Well hot-damn Mr. F," Kimmy said. "I guess you're not just going to act like nothing much happened like I thought you might."

I smiled, moved in for a quick kiss just on the lips and pulled back. "Now why would I do that?" The coy tone my wife hates, spilled out not really wanting to respond with any real thought. I was just feeling the moment, and she looked beautiful, my body was still rocked from her skills as a lover and she needed something positive in the moment.

"Oh, let me see. You're married. You're old, really old," she giggled. "And you have a big weekend ahead of you."

"You know?" I asked the obvious.

"Aww, Mr. F," Kimmy said. "I've known from Melanie's day one. But that's all I can tell you now, it will ruin it for you."

"So you've been..." I started to ask if Mistress trained her.

"I've said to much already, Dear," Kimmy said, putting her hand on my knee and running it up to my crotch and back, giving my cock a squeeze in the process. "We need to get to work."

"Are your kids with your ex all week?" I asked, not getting hard.

"You fucking better believe it," she said with a grin of desire. "Does Daddy like that thought? Kitty wants to play with Daddy."

"Mmmm," I said my cock screaming hard. "I love that thought."

I pulled out of the driveway before we found ourselves inside Kimmy's house fucking on the kitchen floor. She smiled at me, her hand pressing my knee with her fingers, running it up my thigh and back. I was hard pulling into the parking lot of the school, that faded quickly leaving the same confines of the car.

There was a message on my voice mail that Janice had taken another sick day. One of the teachers later telling me in the hall she had food poisoning or something. I smiled and knew better, though I began to get nervous thinking about my approaching "training" just talking about her.

The morning flew by and it was shortly before lunch when Kimmy came into my office with a message and shut the door. I reached up to take the paper out of her hand and before I knew it she was kissing me. Kimmy's hands were quickly on my chest, her face looking up now as she slid down between my legs, rotating my office chair as she hit her knees.

"Daddy deserves some attention, you've been working so HARD," Kimmy whispered, fumbling at my belt, button and zipper, my cock springing out of the hole in my boxers, her hand on it first then covering it with her mouth. "Oooo! So Hard!"

I heard the phone ring, knowing my secretary wasn't going to get it I picked up.

"High School office, Mr. Fredrick," I said chocking back a moan as my young secretary's lips swallowed me whole.

"How do you like Kimmy's mouth around your cock Puer?" Mistress Lace said, pulling strings from home, obviously putting my young lover up to giving me head this morning while she called me. "You'd better enjoy her this week, because it's the last for a long, long time."

"Can I talk to Mela...." I began to ask to speak to my wife, as funny as that sounds with another woman's mouth now pushing the cock into her throat. My senses were so alive, the rush of hearing Mistress's voice, as she called all the shots, my secretary on her knees pumping my cock with her throat. All of it was too much, so much, my senses heightened and even after a night of fucking the rush came fast.

"Hang on Kimmy, I think I'm going to..."I began to warn her and then unloaded what I had into her mouth. "Oh fuck."

I gave her the meager shot of cum, not fully recharged for sure, her mouth easily capturing all of the fluid. She sucked as much out as she could, lips slipping up and off of my dick and she rose up.

I hadn't realized that Mistress had hung up, Kimmy's hands on my thighs moving to my face, just inches from my lips.

"Daddy, did you know Mommy put me up to this?" She said teasingly, knowing it was her on the phone, then she kissed me with the taste of my own cum on her tongue, giving me what she had before pulling back, her arms around my neck. "She's the best."

I put my pants back together and she opened the door and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will tell you one more time," Kimmy said with the closest thing to a snarl on her face that she had ever displayed to me. "No more questions. Not about training. Not about my training. Not about Mistress. Got it?"

"Yes," I said, my hand on her naked baby bump, my cock was deep inside her, numb as the day was long, unable to deliver one more load. She went home for chores, stopped by my place at 5:30 p.m. and by 6 p.m. we were naked and fucking. It was now 9:30 p.m.

I had thought in a more vulnerable position she might talk, in the living room where they were likely no cameras or at least out of the microphone recording conversation's range. I spoke lightly, hammering questions, until she slowed her ramming against my cock to respond.

"Now, I'm not done with your cock," she said and began to slid up and down again, in cowgirl, my hands still on her beautiful belly, her eyes closing again. "Ohhhh, Mmmmm, baby, you...mmmmm."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'd started this evening in the bedroom, she leading me by my hand and stripping for me dancing to imaginary music, a tune in her head, eyes closed. I slowly pulled my clothes off watching her in amazement; the beauty of her inhibition melted the twinge of guilt, knowing we were going to fuck in Melanie and I's marriage bed.

Her dancing continued and after lifting her bra high in the air and dropping it to the floor, her body stretched high, the protrusion of her baby highlighted by the sunlight streaming in through our bedroom window, her body still moving to an imaginary beat.

"Oh Mr. F, my beauty is yours and your beauty is mine," she said her eyes scanning my nakedness, cock hard in my lap, the music setting a sexual beat, skin bright sharing the same sunlight. "Let us forget our shackles and just love."

She crawled onto the bed and then up my body, her hand stroking me gently as she moved to my face to kiss, hips slipping above of my hardness, before lowering down and entering her.

"Mmmmm, Mr. F," she cooed, eyes closed. "I wish...Mmm, oh YES!"

Again, she came quickly, pushing and finding her spot, getting what she needed and for the 2nd time I heard the word 'wish' come from her young mouth, one I then kissed and pushed through to her tongue.

I 'wished' for this kind of love in my current marriage, it seemingly shattered on the ground as Melanie ran out of this house, back to Mistress. Seemingly impossible there were signals, signs and even gestures of a deepening love these past couple of weeks.