Work Wife Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after I watched her taken, multiple times, by multiple people. And I imagined she had done the same, watching me fuck Janice on the floor and now watching Kimmy ride me over the past 48 hours.

Kimmy now wiggled her hips on my cock, opening her eyes, holding my cheeks and kissing me. She slipped off my cock and got on all fours, leaning forward on her elbows, looking back at me her eyes telling me to "saddle up". She was the horsy this time and I was above to ride her into the evening.

On my knees I scurried over and sank my cock deep into her wet, bulging, pussy lips, one thrust, my hands finding her belly and pulling her deeper.

"OH! THOMAS!" she exclaimed in delight at my forceful entrance, she pushed back into me, finding millimeters of shaft to slide deeper upon. "FUCK! YES! YES!"

We began thigh-arse slapping immediately, her 3rd quick climax recorded now my over used cock would be the piston to our sexual engine. The sound of flesh, fluids, suction, and friction all mixed with sigh, moans, heavy breathing and sexual pleas.

"Oh JESUS! THOMAS!" she cried out, lifting her head, after several muffled moans into sheets she clutched. "Fuck me you MACHINE!"

"Mmmm your pussy is my sweet home," I chimed in with, not sure if I had an orgasm building or not. "I want to cum so hard that baby becomes mine!"

"OH FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT!" she said. "DADDY BRING it TO ME!"

No doubt any more, the build began as I talked dirtier telling her "I want to fuck you till that baby is mine!"

The sexy thought of her being the mother of a child of mine AND that I even said something so absurd with my cock buried in her pussy began my journey to orgasm.

The truth was I wanted three or four kids and Melanie compromised with two, which was really not a compromise. I was way to old, and had been snipped of all fatherhood potential years ago, the words and thoughts made me feel young and alive.

Our bodies pushed against each other, the build for me was slow, but coming, my cock sliding in and out of her so fast and so deep, it felt like she was fucking me deeper than anyone.

I pulled out and gently repositioned her, she now lay on her back, and I climbed up and entered her pussy quickly. I was built up and began shortening my strokes, I kissed her neck, playing with her hair with one hand and pushing into her breast with the other. She moaned when her nipple was pressed between my thumb and fingers.

"You are magnificent, and one sexy mother," I whispered, stopped my thrusts and unloaded inside gently, holding my cock inside. "You are a gift."

"Oh Thomas," she said softly. "I've...well."

She began to cry softly her head pressed into my neck, her warm breath against my skin as she sobbed just a little. It was hard to imagine being carless, husbandless, expecting a third child and now the offering given up to me by a controlling charismatic force.

"I know, there's been a lot asked of your lately," I said, thinking of the to do lists, my anxieties surrounding my shifting lifestyle. Her head rose and her eyes met mine as I slid to her side. There were tears but a wide smile of knowing innocence.

"Oh you are silly Daddy," she said sniffling, with a cough-laugh. "I'm good. Just love me please."

"Just did," I said gathering her up in my arms, sliding us under the covers, kissing her softly, rubbing her breasts, hips, belly, legs and cheeks with my hands. Parting her hair as I rained small kisses down on her lips. Her hands both moved down and began to massage my overworked cock, running one under my balls to my hole.

"Daddy needs to relax," she said pulling up one hand, still yanking on the flaccid shaft, while wetting a finger of the other. She rushed that hand underneath and soon was pushing it inside my tightness. "Daddy's girl wants to make you so happy."

She followed her hand under the covers, kicking them off and was soon sucking on my cock, balls, taint and then my hole. She took each ball in and out, moved to kiss and dribble spit lower, inserting her finger while taking all of the limp cock inside.

It was her eyes that started the limpness back to life in her mouth, intent, dialed into my breath, my movement as my hips wiggled and shook. Her hand pressed her finger deeper before inserting a second finger.

"HOLY shit!" I said, the combination of sensations bringing rise to my penis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And hour and Forty-five minutes removed from sticking a couple fingers up my arse, sucking my dick to life and rimming my hole for a little bit, we were still bouncing my cock in and out of her cunt.

Changing positions for the third time, I lined up and threw her legs on my shoulders. Her pussy was so wet from about half-dozen or more orgasms, she would later tell me she loved being with child and having sex as she had more orgasms pregnant.

I pushed into her warm, wetness, my cock sliding its head inside and my thrust landing my balls, bouncing against her arsehole, in one motion.

"Mmmmm, baby, Mmmmm," she shut her eyes, stretching her arms high over her head. "You can do this all night, oh baby, oh."

It felt like she wanted me to, the sweet bounce of her pregnancy breasts; her biting her lower lip as I softly pushed into her body. I began to tingle thinking back to how this second ride started, her fingers in my arse, and I decided to change course.

Kimmy's legs over my shoulders provided me an easy entry to her arse, my cock pushing into the tight muscle, the juices of our first and now second coupling had trickled down and coated my cock.

"OH BABY!" she exclaimed, my member pushing inside, her hand now reaching down and sliding her fingers in her pussy. "Mmmmm, Ride me! Ride me hard!"

She was a sexual instrument and I was beginning to understand how to play her, make her hit notes I had never heard from Melanie. I pushed in slowly, like a bow on a big bass guitar, then back and then inside again.

"OHHHhhh Fuck!" she exclaimed, her hand working her self, Kimmy's eyes closed and mouth pressed the words together. I felt her body push forward against me. "YESSSS! YESSSS!"

My secretary's multeenth (a word I created in my mind just for her multiple orgasms) climax of the night roared, pushed fluid on me as I fucked her sweet little hole, the smell, the noise, it sent vibrations of sensations over my numb nerve endings. Like a tidal wave from my insides I felt it rush forward and I pushed deep.

"No shit I'm cumming," I said and pushed inside spitting out the remains of my sexual fluids, it was painfully short, the spillage inside her cavity.

We uncoiled and I slipped up beside her, our breath still fast and heavy, she had a little sweat brow and her eyes were wide and soft looking at me. I had to kiss her, share the moment together longer, my flaccid cock against her thigh, my hand on her beautiful belly and ran down her leg.

"You are amazing," I whispered in her ear, our bodies now lined up, holding each other, ready to sleep. I drifted off into a very content sleep, no thoughts of Melanie, Mistress, Janice, training or the scores of men likely indoctrinating my wife in some way. Kimmy had relaxed and satisfied me on many levels.

The sun hit my eye as I felt her hand on my penis the next morning. She moved in an kissed me, whispering "hold still" with a delicious smile. She slid under the covers and soon was positioned between my legs, covered up, playing with my cock in both hands.

I didn't start getting erect and I could feel something else, my mind struggling with the sensations before I could feel that my cock was being covered by something. I heard a "snap" felt pressure around under my balls and it hit me what she just did.

Slipping out of the bottom of the covers, my naked, pregnant, lover now stood, proud of her work. She had caged by cock and balls with some sort of chastity device.

"I told Mommy I knew Daddy's size," her playful voice sounded diabolical with such a devious act. "She's going to be so pleased with me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's a sweet girl," Larry said to me, slipping into my back seat as I parked in lot at the 'Hustler Bar & Grill'. "Loves Mistress Lace more than her mother and does she like to fuck. I don't have to tell you that."

"How's Melanie?" I asked calmly.

"You do not have to worry about your wife," Larry said with sharp tone, not really giving me much comfort. "You have to worry about doing exactly what I'm going to tell you to do to so that we get back to a place of normalcy."

"Got it, okay. My bad," I said to Larry who was obviously a little ticked off. I wasn't scared of him physically, just worried for the situation and truthfully I was coming off two days of fucking a young secretary, so my judgment wasn't much in the realm of normalcy.

"We're going to move your training up to tomorrow," Larry said. "She has you caged and I can convince her of doing that so when she asks you if you can, tell her 'yes'.

"Okay, I've got some personal days I guess..." I thought about work and started talking before he interrupted angrily.

"If you gotta take a fucking deduct day, you do it," Larry snipped and then in a real serious tone. "This next part you must remember, it has lasting implications for both of us if you don't get it right."

"No pressure," I joked a little, then turned to face him in the back seat.

When you are uncaged, not bound at all AND I put two fingers to my eyes," he said demonstrating. "Count to 30 in your head and after that you must force yourself on her and fuck her right there."

"Rape her???" I asked harshly.

"Dude, we're in a situation where anything goes sexually," he said looking serious but understanding my hesitation. "What are the three things and what do you have to do?"

"I'm uncaged, unbound and you give me the sign," I repeated the motion. "I count to 30 and force myself on her fucking her."

"Yes, yes," Larry said looking a little relieved. "I've got to go."

He slipped out of the car and was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can make it tomorrow and by 6 p.m. at my lair Puer?" A soft and compassionate sounding Mistress Lace's voice said to me while I was at work. "If so just bring yourself, I will provide you with the rest."

"Yes, Mistress I am yours," I said obediently, the conversation giving rise to my cock, pressing in the metal, it both was uncomfortable and interesting at the same time.

"Good Puer, I think you're starting to get it and know I have what's best in mind for all of us," Mistress Lace said. "And thank you for taking such good care of Kimmy. That girl means a lot to me."

Mistress Lace ended the call, opened the door to my office and a smiling Kimmy greeted me as she took a message on the landline. I now saw her as an extension of my Mistress, and so grateful to them both for the two days and nights of impassioned sexual gymnastics.

Kimmy held a note in the air that read Superintendent Carson wanted to talk to me. She winked as I left, the first acknowledgement of our deeper connection since I walked into work that day.

"You know this last day is before a regular holiday," Superintendent Carson said. "The employee handbook states..."

"With all due respect Sir, the employ handbook protections and language have nothing to do with my contract," I said ready to defend my taking of a personal day. "You know I have things going on and this will go a long way in figuring things out."

"Well it's just with Janice Flaherty on an extended leave and you taking two days before a three day holiday it looks..."

"It's no vacation Mr. Carson, not at all," I said. "It's going to give me, well us I guess, the time necessary to repair things."

"People have been talking, so you know," Superintendent Carson said. "I think Janice planted some information, because I didn't say anything."

"She's friends with a lot of staff and I'm sure they're texting her," I said, and then repeated the word of the day in my closing. "It's a mess and I'll try to get things back to some normalcy."

"Very good," Superintendent Carson said. "We all could use a little of that."