Work Wife Mistress Ch. 07

Story Info
Thomas and Larry fuck to rescue Janice's personality.
4.5k words
4.25
2.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**FINAL CHAPTER**

Larry (Vir) sipped his drink, locking in my eyes as I approached the bar.

"Did you have a good week Thomas?" He asked, knowing I had our house rigged with cameras everywhere, their control over Mel and I included a video stream through four of the rooms in our house. Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room.

"Did you enjoy me taking her on the island in front of the open window?" I asked with a smirk.

"Servant, you're lucky she's not gone, I bought you this week and you continually ignored my texts!" He said in a loud, gruff voice that got the bartender's attention.

"Sounds like you're buying the next round," the bartender joked hearing 'servant' and I agreed and got Larry and I a beer.

"You have three days," Larry said while we took he beers from the young man.

"And if I don't?" I said curiously, knowing the response, but wanted more of an explanation this time.

Boy did I get more...

"Smart ass, if I didn't need you I'd knock you out and bloody that smirk on your face," He threatened and finished his old beer then spelled in out for me.

"YOU need to turn Mistress Lace back into my wife, Janice, since you were the origin of rebirthing Mistress Lace and WE have to fuck it back into her subconscious. Like at school, where you actually fucked my wife, not Mistress Lace, who wants to revive her church, bring her pastor back and steal your wife.

"She's been calling all the old Deacons and Bishops, with little response, but there's interest if she can find Pastor Thaddeus and Domina Mur. So far she may have Domina coming back, but that's it, so you don't have much time." Larry said, drinking a long pull on his new beer.

He had meticulous instructions about his role, mine, Bovis and Tarus and of course Mel, my wife. We coordinated times and engagement protocol starting tomorrow, Friday, when Mistress Lace was due to meet with the Superintendent about resigning her position.

"Don't fuck this up..." Larry said and left, the bartender smiling washing a glass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited in the dark of her office, school had ended, Janice was in the superintendent's office resigning. I had set the meeting up since Janice wouldn't talk to me and Mistress Lace was too dangerous to approach alone.

"You know our past and I need to wrap up some personal things," I said to my supervisor who was a little hesitant. "She won't talk to me and I need to say my peace."

Janice had alleged I was being inappropriate and she wanted it to stop, then confessed we were having an affair (truthful) and was put on administrative leave.

It was 4 p.m. on Friday and all staff had cleared out for the weekend. Janice had a box of personal items on the desk in her office so I was hiding in her back room and waited for her.

The door opened, she turned on the light and moved to her desk. I appeared from the back room, she was semi-startled, but her domme persona was definitely on the exterior scoffing at my entrance.

"Hiding in the dark Puer?" she said, calling me slave in latin while reaching for the box. "I was expecting you."

"Mistress I had to see you," I said moving between her and the open door. I had jammed a wedge on the outside the other door to her office backroom and now had her trapped.

"Why aren't you on your knees?" she said, moving towards me. I slowly closed the door with my foot and got onto the floor, head down, awaiting some sort of punishment for my brazen surprise.

The swift strike of the heel of her flat connected to my temple knocking me over to the side, forcing me to prop myself with one arm. My eyes opened slowly while my head stayed still and cocked to the right.

"Permission to speak freely Mistress... UGggggghhhHffttt!"

Her next kick was to my ribs, toe of her foot.

"Granted..."

"What do you want Mistress?"

"What do I want?" She said mocking me.

"AGGFFFTT!" I exclaimed her foot striking my cheek.

"I will HAVE Puella, your Mel, to offer to our savior," she said making reference to Pastor Thaddeus.

"I will help you, turn her over willingly, if only....UGGHffft!" the foot now buried in between my legs, making minimal contact to my erect penis and she stayed there Mistress standing over me now.

"If only Puer? Tell me."

"I need to speak with Janice," I held my breath, closed my eyes waiting for more pain, but the pause lingered.

"Impossible..." she said predictably, the smell of her body wash close, the short dress she was wearing brushing my cheek.

It was time, I made my ask and now I could hear Larry's instructions. "Get her close, ask for Janice and then we will take her hard, humiliate her."

I was swift sliding up her leg, turning her to the desk, tearing her dress exposing her bra.

"HEY! SLAVE! NO!" Mistresses yelled, I pulled the gag out from my shirt and quickly controlled the petite domme, in a flash the ball was over her lips, in her mouth and snapped in place.

"YYFFFTTTGGGHFFTT DDDDHHHHFFTT!" she exclaimed, the ball embedding deeper. I pushed her forward onto the desk, the box of things sliding into her chair. "NFFFHHFFTTOHHH!!!"

"I need to see Janice," I repeated into her ear, pinning her with over twice the weight of her frame, my hand reaching under the skirt, my knee parting her resistant legs. One hand pinned her onto the top, the other fumbled, finding lace, pulling down her legs, to her ankles, slipping over a foot before spreading her legs. "Your slave is going to fuck you Mistress. You. Are. Pathetic!"

I spun the right cuff that were positioned on the foot of the desk, snapping it around one ankle, my weight still pushing into her, while her arm flailed back and caught me in the face. I got the second leg anchored, legs now spread and rolled up her back covering her with my body.

I am your Master now and forever, and my one job is to extinguish Mistress Lace..." I whispered in her ear, holding her hands by the wrist rotating around to the other side of the desk.

"FFGGHHFFTTTTKKKK! HUUUUUOOUUUUU!!!!!!" she screamed in the the ball gag silencing the volume but not the anger in her voice.

I had anchored a chain to cuffs under the desk, with an adjusting length, I secured her hands in he cuffs, tightened her down.

I tested everything while she tugged and rolled, until she gave up.

"GUhhhh!" she said, her energy starting to drain. "JJDkklnnnccffftthhhhhrrr"

I moved the box of her stuff off the chair, lowered myself and sat staring at her eyes still sharp but the brow now muted neutral. I pushed her bangs out of the way, and my hand rested on her cheek.

"There is no other way," I said, her eyes were softening. "I can't break you alone, Domina Vitta, you are too strong."

She closed her eyes and turned from me, I rose up, looking back at the panties on the floor, her dress hiked up so I saw her arse, legs spread and ready for what needed to happen. I exited the office, shutting the door.

I moved swiftly through the school, into my office and set the video cameras to stop recording in five minutes. I walked out of the office and to my car and dialed Larry. It took him and his carload of bulls ten minutes to get there and met me behind the school.

We took back entrances and made our way to the office, Vir, Tarus, Bovis and myself. I texted Mel, my wife, to be on hold.

Kimmy was with them and her instructions were to sit in my office waiting for the finish, turning the cameras back on once we were in with Mistress, so there wasn't a noticeable amount of time missing from the footage.

She gave me a kiss, patted my ass.

"I missed you..." she said with a smile.

Mistress stirred as the door opened and closed and Tarus slid off his sweats, his mammoth cock not held by anything, moved to her pussy and pushed the head to her hole.

"MMffhfhhhtttt!" she cried and then as he pushed forward. "AGGHhffffttahhhH!!!!!"

Tarus held there and then slid out, Bovis did the same, dropping his pants as did Vir. Both men walked to her and standing one behind the other Bovis thrust forward, pulled out, and then Vir repeated the same, almost ceremonial, act.

"GGHFFTTT! AHFFFTTGT! OHGGGFTTT!"

"Slave, fuck her fast and fill her cunt while we baptize her back to the congregation as Janice with the first offering," Vir said while I lowered my pants, stripped my shirt and sized her up. Mistress looked back with a scowl, my cock entering the widened space and I pushed balls deep, pulled back, and thrust again.

"Ohhhffft...Ohhhffttt" she moaned some, looked back forward and the men were now stroking their cocks in front of her face.

I began thrusting with all my weight, my shaft about half the length of the the trio of bulls, held out getting stroked.

"Mistress, your slave is fucking your cunt," Vir said, beating his large meat, watching me ride her swiftly, pulling at her bra. She lifted up and soon her breasts were dangling and swaying to the rhythm of my fucking. "Good slave, your measly cock isn't worthy, until Janice comes back. Fill her!"

Vir said that and Bovis let loose a shot of cum on Mistress's forehead, then cheek then arm.

I pushed in and came.

"OHHH fuck!" I exclaimed unloading deep inside her Vir reached around to unsnap her ball gag, Bovis pushing his cock into her mouth, she took it eagerly, sucking the juice that was still trying to push out. She cleaned him expertly, even taking his balls and then the big African American man stepped back and dabbed the cum off her skin, fed it to her with his meaty fingers one dollop at a time.

Tarus moved me aside and pushed his hard cock into her pussy.

"FUCKER!" Mistress free of the ball gag said while slurping on Bovis's fingers. "MGGffttttt!"

Vir pushed slid past Bovis, his muscular ass pushing his cock into his wife's mouth. It was in that moment that I realized in all of our scenes of torture and orgy I'd never seen him fuck his wife. He pushed the long meaty pipe into her throat not stopping, and he and Tarus pushing in balls deep and holding it there.

"FGGHTTTTThttt!" she moaned on Vir's cock, Tarus pulled back and slammed again, her head still pushed back and neck bent on each of the mighty bull's repeated thrusts.

"Oh Mistress, you need to LEAVE your host, your power is GONE!" Vir said, holding her intense eyes, he accented the words when hips met hips behind her, Tarus slapping her ass at the same time. "We're going to fill you and then your pitiful slave will be left to torture and have at your body."

He pulled back and soon in rhythm the strong men began pulling back and pushing together in unison.

"GFFFHTTT!....HGGHTTT!....OGFHhtTTTT!" her muffled, dick full mouth moaned on each push. Vir stopped deep inside, his head kicking back and releasing his seed deep into her throat, down to her belly. Tarus kept fucking her, his thrusts harder and harder, Vir kept his cock inside as it softened and at the time he began to slide it out, Tarus rammed into her and came.

"OH DOMINA BE GONE WITCH!" he exclaimed, eyes were rolling back a little, he held it deep for a minute, her head down, breathing heavy.

Bovis had pulled on his pants and Vir did the same while Tarus pulled out, went to her front and fed her his cock, sloppy with he and my cum, she cleaned him looking up, her eyes still hungry, still Mistress.

I knew what I would see if Janice surfaced, I had see the transformation raping Mistress in my office and then making love to Janice as she turned from one to another. I knew my task would be hard, take time, Larry had assured me their actions would open the door and that I had to be strong and take as much time as it needed.

I texted Kimmy to pause the recording, so the men could leave.

"I spent 24 hours the first time," he said to me in the bar the last meeting we had in preparation. "She has to wear down, her psychosis will fade at the boundary between conciseness and sleep."

I moved to her face and asked, "Janice, you there lover? I want to taste your lips...not the vial flavor of Mistress-whore."

"Fuck you!" Mistress said and spat in my direction. "She's gone forever!"

The three large dicked, bulls left and Mistress continued as predicted, insulting and then trying to bring me back in her favor.

"Do you think your little dick will bring me down slave??" She said, the spit still on her lips. "Why don't you release me and join me as my sub mate, huh?"

I reached for the ball gag, stuffed it in her mouth and snapped it around her head. They left me a bag of devices and instructions to be brutal, to wear the body out.

"Janice will not feel it in the moment, just the dull ache from the punishments when she comes out," Larry had told me. "Don't be easy on her, think level 10 and go or no less than 10 minutes at a time."

I reached for the paddle, standing behind her I began to swat her ass repeatedly, my cock tingling the moment I heard her breathy moans through the gag.

"Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft!"

I continued on, watching the clock.

"Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft!"

My cock began to stick straight out now, I had never been on the giving end of torture in our meetings.

"Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft! Ghfhhhfft!"

Larry had instructed me after each round of pain I was hard to fuck her, her cunt, her ass and even her face.

"OGGHHFFT!" she groaned, I'd climbed behind her and pushed my cock into her asshole, getting an inch or so in, pulling back and thrusting deeper. "AFFGGGTTTT!"

I pumped against the warmth the paddle created, her ass cheeks red, I found the going choppy, the friction her hole had until I loosened and found moisture somewhere.

"AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt!, she bellowed, my cock sliding in and out now with ease. I was numb from my first orgasm and rode her hard and long, taking every moan as a victory towards extinguishing Domina Vitta. "AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt! AHfffttt!"

I rode her for 20 minutes, the longest I can remember fucking anything since I was 20 years old, drunk, dumb, young and numb, fucking a sorority sister in my dorm room.

Finally the rush came and I pushed inside her and orgasmed.

"Oh Janice, your ass is soooooo goood, Lover." I said into her ear.

I moved to her front, took off the ball gag and I knew from the eyes, still it was Mistress.

"Did you like my ass slave...." she said breathy and tired. "Your forever. You. My. Puera."

I put the gag back on.

Larry had said 24 hours, and it had been two hours since I had rushed her and we were in her office at the high school. He also said he tried to talk to her every hour, and that little by little he would see Janice, but Mistress would take over again.

Larry did listen to me on altering the plan, trying to cut down the time. The last time I saw Janice it was after Melanie had disappeared and I saw video stream of her getting triple and double penetrated by the three that just fucked Mistress.

I began hitting her back with a Cat-O-Nine tails, hard right from the start.

"GGAHHFFT!!!! GGAHHFFT!!!! GGAHHFFT!!!! GGAHHFFT!!!! GGAHHFFT!!!! GGAHHFFT!!!! GGAHHFFT!!!!"

Right now the three were at my house replaying the triple penetration as I continued to pound Mistress's body with toys and my cock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I missed you guys," Melanie said, naked on the bed, the three men came into her bedroom, stripped naked and began the ritual.

"You'll have to help us, we just unloaded in and on Mistress's body," Larry said, dangling his soft cock towards her, she slipped off the bed, naked and freshly shaved pussy, her breasts dangling, then bouncing, nipples hard taking his mammoth cock between her lips.

The other two stood beside her, arms reaching out and she took the other two cocks into her hands, cupping, stroking, fondling, while she sucked and nibbled at Larry's cock, his balls, sucking the shaft from the side.

"Boys, your cocks are amazing," Melanie said, stirring excitement through touch. talk and general eagerness to have them all inside of her at once. Larry's grew fastest and soon she was pushing her face, still holding the other two, spitting on it and pushing it all the way inside. Bovis laid down on the bed, across the mattress, his dark skin tight from the muscles under his dermas, showing the contours.

Melanie pulled off Larry, her grin wide standing and then squatting over Bovis's face, letting him smell her, pushing down for a second, his lips met her swollen lips, then slide back to his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned letting him slip inside her wet walls, his large hands pressing into her breasts, Larry moving forward and reinserting his cock in her mouth. "Gmmmfffftt!"

Tarus moved behind her and pressed his cock to her tiny hole.

"GHHFFTTTTMMMM!" she exclaimed the tip popping in her ass while Bovis's drove deep, Larry pushed forward. It wasn't long before all three were balls deep, Bovis looking up at Larry's balls, feeling Tarus's dangle onto his cock.

This dance of ceremony of pleasure and sexual 'purity' was to continue until Thomas texted. Each man was to enter each opening on their host's body, and Melanie did it eagerly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two more hours had passed, I had resigned to wait until five before attempting anything in terms of trying to summon Janice. I had taken the gag away and I heard nothing but insults and attempts to bring me as her mate were all I received.

I finally came fucking her ass, then it was a good hour before I got erect again, forcing my cock into her throat to see her eyes, but were unyielding. I pulled out with cumming and began slapping her cheeks, one after another with my hand.

A cane, a whip, the paddle again, my cock in her pussy, I needed something different, something that showed I could connect with Janice like we connected in my office.

Domina Vitta was strong, built up over the last month with the promise of resurrecting her church, bringing back her mentor, her savior Pastor Thaddeus.

I began working that angle with my insults.

"Where's your almighty? You've cried for him every night, sent letters, emails, messages and he's not here...he'll never be here." I said, slapping her face with my hand and my erect cock. I was numb and hard, and took moments to just insert it in her mouth, her ass and her wet, filled cunt. "You're just a piece of meat now Domina, your powers are nothing, your church is dead."

I gave her a glass of water and looked into her face, there was anger and thought in Domina's eyes. I went to the next step, hopefully sparking something.

"And my sweet Melanie is getting purified as we speak," She looked up at me, steely eyes again that then softened. "That's right, she'll be here so you can complete the ritual but drinking from her sweet chalice filled with their cum."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH! OHHH! GODDDDD!" Mel exclaimed, Larry's cock punishing her pussy, the last to be there and he was struggling to get off. Bovis was asleep besides them and Tarus was sitting, stroking his erect cock, ready to go again if necessary.

"Do you prefer me, Child?" Larry asked seriously for the first time, never having broke out of character into a dominant position.

"OHHH GOD! YES! OH MASTER!" she purposefully gave him power and ownership over her right there. It was an unexpected decision, but knowing Mistress may be silenced, she needed a domme, and she quickly pledged her body and soul to him right there. "FILL me! Make me yours!"

12