Work Wife Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH GOD YES! CHILD! MY SEEERRRRVANTTTT!" Larry unloaded, reached forward and pulled the light collared neck adornment from her body freeing her to be his. He collapsed on her, in her ear the hot breath of his orgasmic words. "You will please me very much, Child..."

"Yes Master..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domina was staggering tired when I released her from her straps, she didn't have the energy to fight, but was still there. I began to kiss her tenderly, knowing the cocks and cum that had been deposited there, it got my cock stirring again. My hands fondled her breasts which were red from being pressed on the veneer surface of the desk, my hand would slip down and rub her clit.

"You're not...Ohhhhh....She's gone....Mmmmmmm....Oh..." Domina's groggy eyes starting to roll back a little. I stayed in domme character, just more loving, but forced her over to a couch in the corner, sat and positioned her to take me from behind sitting. She had orgamsed reverse cowboy last time, bringing Janice back, and this was similar. I didn't want to try it until I saw a glimpse of her, but we were now 10 hours in, and my wife was taking cock this whole time. "OHhhhhh...."

She moaned and ground against my cock, sitting her fine ass back onto my shaft, bouncing a little bit, the rawness her skin had to have felt, her hands were on her knees now and she rotated her hips while riding it up and down.

"Ohhhh, Puer.....it feels...OHHHh! OH! OH! OH MY GOD! OHHHHH! YES!!!!" she screamed, the position, the length, the multiple cocks, it all led to her spot, she orgasmed and a gush of wet, creamy cum spilled out onto my lap. I reached for the phone and texted the group 'mission accomplished, send her here.' "OH GOD THOMASSSSSS!"

In and instant I heard Janice and felt a second orgasm, not as wet, but the warm flood was amazing. I was still hard and I lifted her off, turned her and she sat on my cock again, her arms around my shoulders.

It was Janice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH GOD TARUS! OHHHH!" Melanie exclaimed, he was completing his second full trip around her body, fucking her ass, the other two sitting when the text came in from Thomas.

"Finish up you two, he's got Janice..." Larry said. "Kitten, you need to get there and solidify the transformation.

"CUMMM INSIDE ME BABY! FILL MY ASS!" Melanie screamed, hearing her pet name from her new Master, loving the sound. Bovis moaned and bucked and pushed inside.

"All YOURS sweetness," he sighed, unloading what he had left. "Shit...I think I just emptied the chamber."

Melanie slipped a hoodie and sweats on and the four for them headed for the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I...I...know I'm not going to stay...I know....help me Thomas," Janice said crying, still sitting on Thomas's hard cock, it was spent, no more to unload but still hard. "Ohhh, you feel so wonderful, Lover."

They kissed, he rubbed lotion onto her hot flesh from the torture, from the breaking of Domina Vitta.

"She's coming...." I whispered, her delirium not thinking of how to combat. "Domina doesn't own either of us now, she has been put into her place."

"Whaaa, what are you saying?" Janice said, her eyes hopeful, looking for the words she knows would signify there was a chance.

"Larry is bringing Melanie here, she's been through the same ritual of purity and you need to..."

"Drink for her chalice... the men's cum," she said, a grin coming, then subsiding. "Except she's...."

"Larry is her Master, I am Domina's," I said. "It's done."

"You'd allow this?" Janice said, soft loving eyes.

"Yes, and Larry's allowing...."

"US!?" Janice said. "We're together, your love is suppressing Domina."

"My love and dominance," I said with a grin slapping her ass.

"OH MY GOD! YES!" Janice cried out in happiness. "I'm FREE!"

The door opened, she slid off my cock and met Melanie, kissing and pulling at her clothes. I left them together on the couch, going straight into a 69 to drink from each other.

"Diamond studded collar?" I smiled at Larry, leaving the women to finish the ritual.

"Yes, and heres yours to give to Janice," he said. "She likes to wear it when it's time to play, but not all day."

"Fuck we did it..." I said.

"And at the same time, what the fuck did we just do?" Larry said smiling before driving away.

"What did we do indeed?" I said before cleaning up, Kimmy and Mel waiting my my car, Janice going home with the boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOG

Janice Flagherty found another counseling job 25 miles away in the opposite direction. Her separation from me at work helped me do a better job and made our social time together special.

We all took a two week break from each other and even sex in the marriage. Meeting and talking it through we decided on one weekend a month we would turn ourselves over to the other spouse and twice a year we could go to some form for group sex.

Bovis and Tarus moved in with Kimmy at the lake to help work her job as she gave birth to Clairrissa, a healthy baby girl.

Larry dismantled and sold his dungeon equipment, keeping some of the small items for our weekends.

Melanie and I had kept a healthy relationship through the process and now afterwards, finding our kinks best satisfied by another. We had sex once or twice a week for us consisted of various positions with a hint of rough, and a lot of loving coupling.

We swapped with Janice and Larry once a month.

My first weekend with Janice was mainly her submitting to a variety of punishments, binding and my forcing my cock in her places. We finished with a reverse cowboy, getting her off again.

She indicated Larry actually "made love" to her for the first time in over a year, the only other couplings prior were in the dungeon and mostly involving others.

I texted Janice affirmations, sexual thoughts, pictures and just conversation all the time between our meet ups. Larry and Mel did the same.

Things were amazing for three months.

I was out buying some groceries when a figure emerged from an aisle in some traditional African robe.

"Excuse me, are you Thomas?" the accented dark skinned man asked.

"Yes I am," I extended my hand.

"Good to meet you Thomas, I'm Pastor Thaddeus," he said, causing my mouth to drop. "We need to talk."

12