Work will Never Be the Same

Story Info
A colleague opens her eyes to a whole new world.
1.5k words
3.63
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was from work, someone more senior, a mentor perhaps. I met him at a seminar on sexual harassment or something. He just sat down beside me - he told me later he thought there was someone he would like to seduce. There was something about him, Murray, that I found appealing. He invited me for coffee, we talked and the conversation flowed without any effort at all. There was something about his personality that pulled me towards him. The way he would touch me after that as we sat and spoke and spent two hours over coffee. He would hold my hands and study my eyes. Something was shifting inside of me, yes he was attractive but there was something else.

One day, about our third coffee date he asked me about my relationship with my husband. I told him that things were good, as I looked away from his eyes that seemed to see inside me and know all my secrets, except that now there was a new temptation. He held my gaze. I told him that the new temptation was him. It surprised me to hear the words spoken out loud, but there it was out in the open.

As we were leaving the cafe, he pulled me through a doorway into the stairwell. He walked towards me backing me towards the wall, He held the sides of my face as he kissed me and bit my neck, moving his hands through my hair, slightly pulling my head back for better access to my lips. He held my shoulders as he pressed me against the wall, the feelings of anticipation making my stomach fill with butterflies. He pressed his body against me, he was taller than I was and felt pleasingly large. I loved the way he took control, very Christian Grey. He kissed me, gently exploring my lips, my face and my neck... It felt sweet yet there was a sense of urgency to the way we couldn't get enough of each other. It was so wrong, I had to stop it, I stopped the kiss and stepped around him. He gently grabbed my arm and held my back to him, I could feel his huge cock pressing against me. Oh my god... It felt amazing! We were both so affected by each other, there was no hiding our reactions, My laboured breathing gave away just how excited I was and the impressive size of his cock gave away just how excited he was. We attempted to calm ourselves as we slowly made our way back to work, knowing that it was the last place we wanted to be.

We would text regularly and while he was away driving to Canberra we played out a sex scene. He seemed very confident, certainly enough to make me curious. If he could deliver only part of what he promised, it made me wonder if this was worth pursuing. Honestly, he made me so wet with the things he said...the things he wanted to do to and with me. Could he teach me something new, something exciting? He seemed confident enough...

‪Sunday afternoon‬ an unexpected message came: I might be passing through can you make an excuse so I can see you?

He drove for an hour to spend thirty minutes with me - that would turn out to be four hours. We met at a park on the outskirts of my town. We climbed in the back seat of his big Land Cruiser. We both had planned to talk, ok and maybe I wanted his delicious lips on mine. He said later he didn't intend to do more than kiss until the opportunity was perfect - but four hours later I was wondering if things could be more perfect and if it was possible to feel better than I did at that moment.

He kissed me softly, again and again. I was sliding down the seat to lay down but he was holding me up to him unhurried, savouring my taste and the moment. I wanted to feel him against me, I wanted to feel the warmth of his skin, the softness and hardness. He kissed my neck and my shoulders, I was shaking so much, I not only wanted but needed his touch. He revealed my right breast sucking it hard, He left marks that would be difficult to explain so my routine of walking around home naked would have to change.

Somehow my pants were now on the floor and so were his. In the confined space he licked me as he explored me with his fingers. His fingers were curved towards him as he slid his hand back and forth. The feel of him was so intoxicatingly sexy. It felt as though he knew my body already rather than was just beginning to learn his way around it. I'm going to make you squirt he said. He would tell me all the things that he was going to do. He was going to be very busy and I was looking forward to it.

He made me cum as his fingers explored me, omg but he was so good. I had no doubts that he knew what he was doing and the ecstasy that was to be mine.

The feelings became so intense that I fought him as I squeezed and pushed with my legs as he leaned over my part naked body, learning my likes, my movements, my cues as he worked backwards and forwards. I had never experienced anything other than a clitoral orgasm before but now I found myself given totally to him thrashing against him as he persisted softly with his strong hands and came again and again and again - g spot orgasms I had never experienced before. The feeling of my orgasm running through my body and making my pussy clench around him was amazing. I had never felt my orgasm come from such a high place within me before.

Then he reached in further with two fingers side by side and pressed. Oh my god I came again but what was this? It was too much, too intense, the emotions and feelings were overwhelming ...Enough I said, stop...Stop I said. And he pushed again high inside me and I came again and again. Then he moved his fingers forward and rubbed from side to side and there was more I came again, unable to count the orgasms some distinct some overlapping. I'm spent I told him. He said oh no, There is so much more. I honestly didn't think there was anything else to give...

Seriously I had so many orgasms already that I had lost count...how can he be so good?

Quickly I got up and leaned over him and took as much of his big cock in my mouth as I could manage and moved my mouth up and down as he cried, grunting a little overwhelmed. I wanted to feel the silkiness of his cock against my tongue, but he pulled me away saying I don't want that as he lifted me up and laid me back down. He brought his penis up against me and rubbed it all around and up and down the length of my opening. Now he was teasing me with his lovely cock, it felt so good and I was so wet, he was rubbing me I had to have it.

He eased it in just a little. I could feel that warm sensation as I felt my opening stretched to accomodate his lovely cock. He was so big, I didn't know if this was going to work...And yet I came again - another g spot.

He put his elbows on my shoulders to give him control and used them for leverage as he slowly but firmly and without easing back pushed his cock into me, I cried out as the feeling of being stretched around him made me whimper.

He pushed all the way into me. He pushed it in hard and held it there and with it now fully inside me for the first time and in that first moment I came again. An a spot orgasm shuddered through my whole body.

Where has this man come from? Why was he here now? And oh my god what is he doing now?

He slowly withdrew and began banging up hard against me on alternate strokes and I was coming again and again.

I was totally fulfilled, overwhelmed and married to someone else. He told me was going to ruin my life and he had. He held me against his chest as we tried to understand the euphoric feeling that we both had...Where to from here? I don't know what my future is..but I do know he has to be in it. Sometimes The best thing you can do is to not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.