All Comments on 'Worked Out'

by JacobGoody

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
luved it

I want George to cum do me... where is that gym??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mmmm, isn't it good when some one just takes what they want. I was in late at a small town gym, I used 3 machines before showering. As I headed to the shower, the guy at the front said when you want to leave just come and see me, I will be cleaning up and I will let you out. O.k, I am 56, I keep fit and as I was showering as usual after working out I felt alive and my cock responds. I was slowly soaping my cock when he entered the shower room with a mop and bucket. he caught my eye, I stopped and quickly finished showering. I walked past the sauna, I opened the door, it was just warm, it had been turned off, I looked around and entered, the warmth was nice. I spread my towel on the smooth bench and sat, stroking my cock. The door opened, he looked at me, then headed straight over and knelt, took my cock in his hand, stroking before taking me in his mouth, I didn't object, couldn't object, he was so straight forward, I leaned back, as he sucked me, he fingered my hole, that did it my cum shot into his mouth, so good. he moved away, grabbing my arms, pulling me up, roughly turning me around, onto my knees, I felt something dribbling onto my arse, I think it was my cum from his mouth, a finger roughly pushing into me, then removed, replaced by his cock with a sharp push, then held by my hips as he leaned into me, his cock painfully spreading my insides, before he was fucking me, I felt the pain but I also felt the head of his cock pushing back and forward over my prostate causing that pleasure/pain feeling, my cock hard as I moaned, now meeting his long thrusts as I felt him pulse and his warmth enter me as I stroked my cock, my insides going into involuntary spasms. After some time, he pulled back and I heard the door and he left. I went back to the showers, he was there already, I turned the water on, he turned and I had my first look at the cock that had just fucked me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous