Worked Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're so fucking worthless," she spat and pulled back, lining her cock back up to his waiting open mouth.

She forced herself forward, gripping his hair painfully tight as she once more settled into a destructive rhythm, fucking his face like a pussy, only with less care and attention.

She slammed her body into his again and again, stepping forward, forcing him tighter and tighter against the back of the toilet as she hammered her slick length down his throat.

She could feel her passion rising, feel the heat in her balls as they got ready to blow their load, she grit her teeth, part of her annoyed at herself that such a pathetic attempt at masculinity that was Sky could make her cum, but needs must, she pounded her cock down his throat, denying him any air, any respite, admiring the way his slender caramel throat bulged with her gorgeous, perfect dick.

She felt it build, an unstoppable force pulling her closer and closer towards the point of no return, she hungered for it, the ultimate moment of domination, spending her seed in an unwilling vessel, teaching them their place as her property, existing for no other purpose but to serve.

She felt it, felt her climax hit in a sudden pulse of ecstasy.

She realised then that her cum was too good for him, he hadn't yet earned her seed down his throat so she pulled free, a hand wrapping around her incredibly slick shaft, fingers passing up and down, gliding over the steely length as she came, hot thick ropes of white streaking out to coat him.

He kept his eyes closed, her cum painting his caramel face with white, streaking him like a particularly unfortunate zebra.

Pulse after pulse shot out onto him, coating his eyes, mouth, cheeks and hair in her essence. Her balls emptying onto him, her passion and her rage subsiding.

She panted hard, staring at the ruined mess of her dates face and, as the pleasures subsided, felt a spark of guilt that had been nestling somewhere inside of her subconscious suddenly flare into life.

She felt her heart skip a beat as she looked down at Sky, the cute feminine boy breathing hard, limp, splayed out against the toilet he was sat on,

"F-fuck..." she said, between pants, she had wanted to dominate him, to make him relive that experience that made him ask her out in the first place but this adorably little caramel love boy had brought out the absolute worst in her again, a monster that she hated, that thwarted every attempt at happiness she had ever come close to achieving, with panic rising she put on her commanding voice, though it was shaky and a little uncertain, "Get yourself cleaned up" she said, pulling her jeans up off the floor as she stepped away, pulling them up her thighs as she stepped from the toilets.

She tucked her spent cock away and swallowed, wiping her wet hands on the butt of her jeans as she passed through the door into the main room of the quiet café.

The waitress at the counter eyed her suspiciously and Andrea was suddenly unsure just how loud she had been if the sound of her attack had carried through the walls and doors to her.

"Can I get a black Americano with a shot of caramel please and a er," she couldn't remember what he had ordered, "Do you have ice cream?"

The girl nodded.

"Yeah, some ice cream, please. Vanilla."

She paid and returned to the table her and Sky had only recently occupied, noting their cups and the tip she had left had already been cleared away.

She sat and waited, watching the door to the toilets with mounting anxiety.

After a few minutes had passed, she saw the door creak open, Sky poking his face around the door and looking around, his eyes fixing on her. He had cleaned himself up good, his eyes a little red and his lips still swollen, a few droplets of water in his hair where he had washed out her cum, his cheeks a rosy red.

Biting his lip, then wincing at the pain and stopping himself he walked, a little shakily, towards Andrea.

"S-sky," she said, anxiety bleeding into her tone, "I'm so sorry, I-"

Hesitating only for a moment he sat down opposite her, he opened his mouth to speak but found he had no voice, instead he looked across at her, reading the guilt and pain in her expression.

As they stared across each other the waitress came, placing Andreas coffee in front of her and placing the ice cream between the two, she looked at Sky a little uncertain, "Is everything alright?" she asked.

After a tense moment, Sky smiled weakly and nodded, reaching out across the table and taking Andrea's hand in his own.

Andrea felt awash with relief and as the waitress turned to walk away, she expected to feel his hand slip from hers, instead, he squeezed and she felt his foot gently caress up one calf.

As she turned back, expecting to see betrayal and pain, she saw only desire and want, attraction of the deepest kind in those gorgeous hazel orbs.

"You... Aren't mad at me?" she asked, baffled.

He lifted a spoon of ice cream to his sore lips and let the cool creaminess slide down his throat, soothing away many of his pains, though when he spoke, his voice was soft and raspy.

"You um, you wanna catch a movie?..." he asked softly and Andrea actually felt herself blush as his foot worked slowly up her leg.

12