Workhouse to Bathhouse Pt. 03

Story Info
just wanted to show authority and felt like whipping someone.
1.3k words
4.23
6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Workhouse to Bathhouse - Part 3 - slave girl sara

(My Fantasy Fiction)

He patted his lap, she was unsure what that meant.

He explained that the inspection he would be carrying out starts now.

Sara stood by his right hand side and he bent her right over his knee, legs well off the floor and well past a normal spanking position.

He opened her legs and a pussy inspection was first on his lists of checkboxes.

He rubbed then split her pussy lips, prodding, poking and spreading, he nipped her clit and rolled it in his fingers.

Now that was a feeling she never knew existed, she had so much to learn and so wanted to be an eager student.

As she was being humiliated she felt she could not help cumming and as he fingered deeper she cum more and for longer.

With wet fingers he pushed into her bottom hole, she could not help a shout nooooo.

He pulled out, pulled her back into the spanking position and spanked her with his hand then used a short cane, every stroke leaving a deep red line, he told her, never ever say no girl.

No cuddles, like when spanked by mum, she was stood up, arms behind her back.

He examined her tits and nipples, then slapped and pulled the nipples tight and caned her stretched out tits with his short cane.

When finished he unbuttoned his pants, she went to her knees and waited, 4 face slaps later she realised her task and took his cock out and sucked, tears rolling down her cheeks and onto his shaft then into her mouth.

Once hard he bent her over his desk and pounded the tiny pussy he had prepared earlier.

Noah heard slaps of his lower chest pounding her bottom as he fucked her, he took his cock out and wanked to the beat of the action behind the closed, locked door.

Sir pulled out, mid cum, and went to the other side of his desk and slapped her face, she opened her mouth and he continued his rhythmic fucking of her face, he cum and she swallowed as much as she could.

The bit she spilt she had to lick off his desk whilst he caned her bottom with the short cane.

It did cross her mine, ever so briefly, under the circumstances, she wondered if it used to be a long cane and he had worn it out from caning the staff!

Sir made her dress him, making sure his cock was to the left of his pants, the side he always dressed at, he showed her how and told he why.

Once tidy he gave her 3 slave style togas in a light blue colour, made of a very light, see through lacy cotton, more of the material missing than covering her bits up.

She did not mind, all she wanted to do was to obey, work as hard as she could and, be liked.

He dressed her in one of the outfits, nipping her nipples so they were taught and pushed an indentation into the material.

She was told to keep nipping her nipples to their point to attract the wealthy gentry into spending more by wanting to play with them an fuck her.

If she was caught flat nippled she would face an hour of them being clamped, hard, whilst whipped.

She was taken to the door and given back to Noah, but only after Sir had told her she would be bed warming in his room that evening and Noah would show her where.

Oh fuck. fuck, fuck, rushed through her mind as she had already been invited by Miss Wade.

The next floor was for the men and women not quite up to the same stature as the gentry but still offering special services in a similar set up.

Looking through the semi closed curtains she saw a girl wanking a man stood in his bath, another knelt by the bath sucking a Sir.

On the other side, the opposite was occurring, a lady wanking a young man washer, another lady sucking her bathers cock.

Then some ladies fucking the girls and men fucking their male bather.

Noah explained, at 8.00pm when the baths closed everyone could go to the gentrys floor and have a bath in the water of the last paying guest, so second in instead of last bucket wash.

The gentrys water was new for each person bathing, on the 3rd floor it was changed when dirty!

The top floor was our quarters, 4 large rooms and a smaller room, labelled, Miss Wade.

The 4 rooms were identical, 1 for men and 3 for the girls.

They were similar to the bathing rooms on the floors below, a centre aisle with wood separators between and a curtain on the front.

Right at one end she saw a rope hanging from a beam in the roof with two rings of rope at the end.

Noah explained it was for the hands of the person to be whipped for either being lazy, disobeying, or reported by a bather for poor service. It could even be Miss Wade just wanted to show her authority and felt like whipping someone.

He said not often an evening went by without Miss Wade exercising her whipping arm over some poor person`s naked body.

It was accepted by all as a small price to pay for the lifestyle they had now climbed to.

Probably less punishment than they would get at home or in the workhouse.

She reached up and popped her hands in them, she was on tippy toes and Noah took the opportunity to tweak her nipples, she thanked him even though the pain was almost too much to bare it sent electricity to her brain and pussy at the same time.

Her bottom was reaching out below her new toga, again an advantage not missed by Noah as he pushed 2 fingers into her pussy and he spanked her bottom.

It brought so much more than a few tears to her eyes but a whole new meaning of pain and pleasure, one she hoped would never end.

Someone had been cleaning, the rooms smelt so fresh and almost clinical.

How bizarre, they got to her room, room 17.

Noah pulled back the curtain.

She had a bed, not the floor, a table, not the floor and a small set of drawers, not the floor.

She chuckled to herself that with all that shelf and drawer space and she only had 3 togas, one she would wear, one in the wash and one to store, now where shall she keep that one?

Noah told her to stand up straight and he lifted her toga over her head, again she was naked in seconds.

He sat on her bed and pulled her over his knee and spanked her again, she just accepted it, yes it hurt, yes she cried and yes she cum when he put her on the bed and fucked her, missionary position and all her pain disappeared as she now hoped it would.

It was turned 12.00 and Noah had sara lick him clean before nipping her nipples and putting her toga back on.

They went down the stairs right back to the laundry room, a girl was just being placed over the leather spanking horse as the girls had stopped for their 20 minute lunch break, today, a cup of soup and a wedge of bread.

She gazed at the naked girl and wondered what her crime had been as the leather strap, from Miss Wade changed the colour of her back and bottom to the colours of the rainbow.

It was quick and meaningful beating, sara was told later they did not want the girl unable to do her shift.

Her crime was.......