Workhouse to Bathhouse Pt. 04

Story Info
She pinged her nipple hard as her toga came off.
1.5k words
4.36
4.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Workhouse to Bathhouse - Part 4 - slave girl sara

(My Fantasy Fiction)

She gazed at the naked girl and wondered what her crime had been as the leather strap, from Miss Wade, changed the colour of her back and bottom to the colours of the rainbow.

It was quick and meaningful, she was told later they did not want the girl unable to do her shift, so sharp and somewhat brutal.

Her crime was to have repeatedly used too much wash powder after several slap warnings.

Was it a crime committed or was it just a way of controlling the girls in the laundry and making sure they did not over dose the machines?

The fourth area the workers worked in were as cleaners or in the busy works kitchen so the employee`s followed the 4 week pattern.

The 4 week working shift pattern in a different area of the building was designed to accommodate the natural cycle of a girls life, was it thoughtful or was it just good business?

The employment of young people is a double edged sword as for the baths owners, a fee charged for the bath itself and extras charged as they are offered all the extra facilities on offer, the young ladies or men.

Any extra used also earns the person bathing them a small fee.

The highest fee paid worker every month also got a half a days paid holiday to add to the one day a month holiday they got now, seemed very generous.

The other benefit for the workers is the chance of being taken by the bath users into their own home as house servants, to use and abuse as they and their visitors pleased, which also carried a fee from the bathhouse for their negotiations on the matter.

sara pinged her nipples prior to knocking on the office door of Miss Wade.

Not a visit she was looking forward to as the carrier of the message to her about being summoned was Noah, her first and currently her only friend.

He had obviously been crying, sniffing as he told her to be at Miss Wade`s office at 10.00am

She hugged him and he pulled back and removed his toga.

He told her because he was her friend he had being punished for not making sure she arrived at her room at lights out the day before.

She had a special way with young men, he told her how he had to strip and she wanked him dry before fastening his still extended cock onto the front bar of her desk and whipped him with a whippy cane and then he had to lean over the desk as she sat on it, legs open to be licked and licked, if he stopped, he was simply whipped again, bottom and cock with an intermediate rattan.

sara knelt and gently licked and sucked his cock, she did not know what else to do.

She said she would arrive late to guarantee a beating, he pleaded with her not to as he knew how wicked Miss Wade could be.

10.10 sara knocked on her office door, she never answered, she knocked again, louder and with more force just as Miss Wade opened her door and sara hit Miss Wade on her tits.

Miss grabbed her hair and slammed the door closed behind them.

That was the signal for Noah to listen at the door.

sara, still in the grip of Miss began to cry from the hair pulling as she apologised.

Miss was so angry, turned sara to face her and slapped and slapped her face time after time, sara just screamed.

She was thrown to the floor and told to strip and touch her toes.

She saw Miss get the cane off the table and saw sara`s red and strapped bottom, she asked who has belted her, Whoosh Crack?

sara blubbered out how sorry she was and it was Mr. Jones last evening.

She gave sara 10 hard cane strokes, 1 for every late minute.

sara was then spun round, knelt down and her head pushed up her skirt, she pushed her head deep into her pussy saying, feeding time workhouse.

One last cum and sara was pulled out, slapped again and given a piece of paper, walked on all fours like a dog and pushed out of the door.

Noah heard her being dragged and hid in the staircase.

Noah was right there to console and cuddle her through her cries and sobs.

He took her to her room, it was empty, everyone at work.

He laid her down covered her up and left her to sleep, he had his own work to do in the baths.

When she woke she looked at the sheet of paper she had been given.

Her duties were designated in weekly blocks, as it was Monday tomorrow that was when her first duty started;

Gentry - Middle Class - Laundry - Cleaning and Cooking

She put it safe in her top draw.

She heard an old school bell ring and jumped up in fright and looked around, it was morning, she had slept through, all the girls were naked and lined up at a side door, she quickly removed her toga joined the end and followed them into a large tiled wash area.

They snaked round and though a shower system with small tubs with soap in on the wall.

The ones at the front stopped and everyone washed the one in fronts back, then turned round in turn for fronts washing or they could do their own, most enjoyed another`s washing.

Sara chose to be washed, tittied up and fingered all in one move, or so it seemed.

A few of the girls laughed saying to each other how Miss Wade had enjoyed the new workhouse girl.

All the girls lest, except 1 and she waited for sara, she asked if she was the new girl, sara nodded.

She was told too kneel, a sort or routine new girls went through.

The girl spread her pussy lips and pushed her hips forward.

sara knelt as if petrified, she was dragged up by her nipples and bent over, the girl got her towel ands skillfully towel whipped sara`s bottom 5 times causing a huge crack every time, sara screamed.

Again she was knelt and this time sara`s tongue was licking the girls lips even before she opened up.

They both got dried, togas on and followed the line to the basement and breakfast.

As she walked down the steps she could smell cooked food.

Codfish balls, bacon, cornmeal mush with steamed fig and lightly toasted fresh baked bread.

They had to eat well and be fed well, they were long days from 7.00am until 8.00pm but they all knew they were well looked after compared to other workers in other jobs.

The head girl, as she was known, collected sara and took her by the hand, up a floor to the Gentry bathing area.

The head was older than sara and took her to one of the many washing cubicles.

She told her in the works there were 2 ways to every situation, but either way led to her doing as she was told or accept any consequences, she slapped sara face for a response, sara just nodded a yes Miss.

The head also explained how they filled the bath for each client and add a level scoop of soap flakes to make bubbles. Then a block of soap and a flannel square was used to wash them down

Each client had an egg timer of time, around 40 minutes, for bath and any extras you could sell them, so to keep her eye on the sand as it funneled from one glass vessel to the next. Any overrun would be paid for through her hide, sara gulped.

She was told she would be watching her in the morning and would then visit Mr. Jones at 11.00

He just wanted to see if she had any questions, sara thought how nice.

sara would then given her own cubicle, would she like the men`s side or ladies, sara shrugged her shoulders and got another slap to match the first on her other cheek, the head girl said, men`s it is.

sara watched the first 3 men bathed, she had to suck one as he was dried the other 2 fucked the head girl and licked sara`s tiny tits.

It was almost 11.00 and sara was sent along the corridor to Mr. Jones`s office, and knocked.

He opened the door as she was tweaking her nipples to attention.

Mr James was talking to a gentleman, saying sara was the youngest recruit and learning her craft, badly, he told her to strip and show her naughtiness marks, she had plenty.

She did as she was told and pinged her nipple hard as her toga came off.

He was an older gentleman, Mr. Jones made an excuse to leave the room as he led her by a nipple to the man.