Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had felt like I'd never be sexy again after childbirth had ravished my body. My days of being a sexy young woman were put behind me. Yet this woman, in all her depravity, had given me a new perspective on how pregnancy could be sexy.

Maybe Mrs. Townsend had given me the answer after all. I did actually want to be pregnant again. This time with the image of this woman imbedded in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Are you sure? I don't think we could afford to have another kid.'

'But wouldn't it be wonderful? To have another child in our lives?'

'I thought you wanted to get your career back on track after Emma?'

'I did, but I think I want this instead.'

He thought about it for a while before shaking his head.

'I just can't see it working out, Hitomi. We're both so busy lately, and none of us are as young as we were when we first had the kids. Not to mention, the old nursery is now Emma's room. We'd need to put an extension on the house to have the space.'

He kissed my head and went to get a beer from the fridge.

'If I get a promotion, then maybe we can think about it.'

I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wouldn't back down so easily. I wanted another baby. Somehow, I'd convince Hiroshi that it was the right idea.

The horniness remained, perhaps heightened now that the image of my own belly large and full had joined the others. I would have loved to try walking around the house nude, just to feel what that woman felt to be so naked and exposed while pregnant. It seemed so natural now that I felt like I made a mistake with my first two pregnancies. Everything was so clinical about it. A modern day pregnancy where everything was so pre-planned and full of stress. I felt like I never had the chance to just relish in being pregnant. Carrying another life so close inside me.

One day after work, whether consciously or driven by fantasies of the day, I got on the bus heading to the dairy farm. It wasn't until the bus pulled up in front of the big building that I realised.

I had tossed around the idea of coming to visit it a few times. The pictures could only do so much. I wanted to see the women up close.

Now that I was here, I suddenly realised how obvious what I was doing was to the people on the bus. I stood up and tried to give off an air of being here to visit the offices on business. Perhaps my attire would give that impression.

A young woman stepped off the bus with me and headed to the front door. She looked determined.

I followed behind her and stepped inside. She approached the front desk and spoke to the woman behind the counter. After a brief discussion, the woman grabbed some papers and stood up. She led the girl down a hallway, the clicks of her heels slowly fading away.

I looked around the room. There were more pictures here. Framed on the walls. A picture of the opening of the farm from a few years ago. More women with large breasts on all fours, some pregnant. To my shock, there were also pictures of naked men with thick cocks completely exposed. My face flushed and I quickly moved away from those pictures.

The clicking of heels returned and the woman took her seat back behind the front desk.

'Can I help you with anything?'

'Uh...'

I looked around. I hadn't come across anything about a tour while looking around the foyer.

'Were you here to sign up?'

'Oh, no! No, no, no! I was just... I was wondering if I could look around the...'

She beamed at me.

'Of course!'

She led me through a doorway and I suddenly feared that she was taking me to sign up with that other girl. My heart raced and, as much as I would never admit it, my pussy grew wet.

She led me through a door and we stepped out into a massive room. The room was divided into rows of pens that stretched from wall to wall. My mouth fell open as I looked around at women being led on leashes between them. They all had the same astronomically large breasts as the woman from the website. I had to look away as one naked woman on a leash turned to head down a row of pens. As she did, her rear end turned to face me and I could see just how exposed she was down there. How could she let everyone see it so openly like that?!

'Are you here to visit anyone in particular?'

'What? Oh, no. No one.'

'Just want to have a look around?'

'Yes. That's all.'

'Would you like a tour? Or were you hoping to go at your own pace?'

'Um... no, no tour will be necessary.'

'Right you are! Well when you're done, just head back through this door and I'll see you back in the foyer!'

She bounced away and I was left to stare at the depraved sight before me. Why I wasn't getting as far away from there as quickly as possible was beyond me.

I slowly walked down the first row of pens. I peeked into each one, curious to see the inhabitant. Each one contained a naked woman. Each as busty as the last. Many in various stages of pregnancy. To my shock, many were also playing with themselves as if I wasn't even there. I felt my own pussy growing increasingly wet as I watched them finger their puffy pussies. I had never seen such plump and swollen pussies. Their out labia was plump. Their inner labia was plump. With how flushed they were, they looked like roses in bloom. And the sound they made as the woman ran her fingers over it! She was wetter than I had ever been.

I stepped back from the pen, my heart racing. I wasn't sure how I should feel about how much this was turning me on.

The sound of moans and hips slapping caught my attention. I whirled around to see a couple of workers in a pen. A brief peek over the fence revealed a woman being fucked by a man. She moaned so deeply as he plowed into her. I gasped as I saw glimpses of his cock pull from her insides on each thrust. It was huge. Fatter than any cock I had ever seen. And she was taking all of that in her?! How was she not breaking?

I hurried away and left through the same door.

'How was it?'

The girl behind the counter beamed at me as I reappeared.

'Uh...'

I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't sure what I had just seen. It was all too much.

'I can take you through if you'd like.'

Without processing what she was fully saying, I nodded my head. I just wanted to get away from that room. Anywhere I could catch my breath.

She grabbed some papers and led me down a hallway. We stopped before a door and she knocked. A voice from within called back. We both entered a fancy office. A woman sat behind a big desk.

'Thank you, Tiffany.'

She took the papers from the reception girl and motioned for me to take a seat. Tiffany left and I found myself unsure of what was happening.

'Before we get started, how did you come to learn about our farms?'

'Um...'

I reached into my bag and pulled out the card. I had taped it back together to get the address.

She took it and studied the card.

'Oh! You're from the program. I see. Well, let's get into it, then. If you could sign these forms, we'll get you onto the floor before you know it.'

'The floor?'

'Barn. Floor. Sorry, we have a few names for it among the employees here.'

She indicated behind her. I suddenly noticed that there were windows behind her. Thankfully the blinds were drawn, but I could imagine it looked out over those rows of pens.

'Uh...'

I looked down at the papers before me and it suddenly hit me.

'Wait! Are you.... Do you mean...?'

'What's wrong?'

'You want me to become one of them?!'

'I thought you already knew that. You were chosen from the program.'

'No! I... I just came to... Either way, I don't have breasts like the women out there. There must be some mistake.'

'Oh no, we give you breasts like that. It's part of the injections. That's also what causes lactation.'

I was speechless. All those women out there had once been like me? I had just assumed they were naturally busty.

'If you go ahead and sign, we can find a pen for you. We will milk you three times a day and breed you once a year. The hucow injections cause a later menopause, so despite your age, we can guarantee we'll get many breedings out of you. If you have a preference for a bull, we can ensure you'll be bred with him at least once, but we do like to get some genetic variation in there.'

I sat stunned at what she was saying. It was all so surreal. Like I was a piece of meat to be handed around. Just livestock. Owned.

'Uh... that's... uh...'

Why was I so wet? Why now?!

'Now I do need to tell you that the hucow injection will cause a decline in mental cognition. Our girls mostly just run on basic instincts. But if you were selected from the program, then I can tell you that our research has shown that you will enjoy a life of milking and being bred, as many of the others selected have.

'What?... no! No thank you!'

I stood up and began to back away from the desk. What was I doing here? This was crazy!

I backed out of the room and practically ran to the foyer. Without even looking at the girl behind the counter, I left through the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in bed, staring out the window. The moon was high in the sky tonight. Hiroshi snored beside me. He stunk of alcohol again.

Why had I gone to a place like that? What had I hoped to accomplish? Just to get new orgasm material, or to tempt fate with what laid in store there?

Whatever the answer, in hindsight it felt like I tempted fate more than anything from my trip. Images of women being led on all fours with their puffy pussies on full display filled my mind. The thought of the woman being fucked by such a huge cock. The words of that woman in the office. She guaranteed to have me bred many times in my life. It was such a dirty and degrading phrase, yet it clung to my heart in ways I couldn't comprehend. Did I find the thought of that exciting?

Not just one more pregnancy. Not just having my belly swell in such a natural way one more time, but dozens of times. I could be naked throughout my whole pregnancy there. Naked and free. Dirty and without shame.

I pulled my nightie up and felt between my legs. I was wet again. I imagined not wearing my panties or this nightie. Just lying in the open like those women, yet still playing with myself like I was now. It was exhilarating to think about. What if people I knew would see me? My neighbours? My work colleagues? Those boys who lusted over me back in school? Back when I tempted the bounds of showing off my naked body for them.

I shuddered under the sheets as a silent orgasm rolled over me. I removed my sticky fingers and wiped them on the sheets. I would have to wash these sheets tomorrow after the mess I'd made.

I smiled to myself. The mess my pussy had made. Of all the messes that I was fine making, it was one caused by my dirty pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't shake the thoughts of the dairy farm. I browsed hucow material on my breaks at work. I found a documentary on hucows that I watched on a day off when the kids were out of the house. The more I learned about that life, the more I felt myself falling into it.

Why?

Why would I want to be a mindless breeder? Led around at the whims of someone else and used like livestock. I couldn't explain why it sounded so hot, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it.

It wouldn't be that mindless anyway. The woman must have been overselling it for legal purposes. Maybe I'd just be really stupid. Even if it was worse than that, animals always looked happy with their lives, and by human standards they weren't very smart. The documentary said hucows didn't talk but still reacted to stimulus. So I'd still be able to enjoy all the breeding and milking. Every part of being treated like someone else's plaything, but without a care for anything outside of my small little world. After a life of stressing over so many things, that sounded nice.

I could only imagine how hot it would be to realise I'd been bred for the twentieth time. Or more. To realise that I had been used and bred so much. I could see why the women there masturbated so openly. Their lives were complete. They had achieved such a satisfying purpose in life that I couldn't in my day to day life.

But to give it all up and go for that life was still difficult. It wasn't so simple. I had thought about Hiroshi and our marriage. To be honest, it felt like the love had left long ago. It had been sex-less for almost as long. Maybe he'd be happier finding love elsewhere. My children would be harder to leave. I loved them so much, but in this life I had two children, and possibly only ever two children. With my new life I could have thirty or more children. So many beautiful new lives born from me. From my womb that was begging to give new life. I could be more than a mother. I could be a breeding sow.

I made my resolve that day. I wrote a note and left it on the kitchen counter along with my wedding ring. It wouldn't feel right to keep wearing that where I was going. I was no longer bound to one man. I would soon be used carnally and intimately by every bull at the dairy farm. That's where I belonged. Ms Locke had said I was a perfect candidate, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the dairy farm and was led back down the hallway to the same office as before. The same woman greeted me as from a few days ago.

'Welcome back. I thought I'd see you again.'

I went to sit in the chair, but she stopped me.

'No. You were picked from the program, correct? Strip.'

I stood still. Was she serious?

'Strip. Let's see that body of yours.'

I hesitated for a bit before unbuttoning my blouse. I let it, my skirt, and my underwear fall to the ground. She smiled as she walked around me. Looking at every part of me. I was getting wet.

'Get on your hands and knees.'

I obeyed.

'How does that feel?'

She ran a hand over my ass. A shiver ran through me.

'Good.'

'Are you here to sign up for a life of this?'

'Yes.'

She grabbed the papers and placed them and a pen on the ground before me.

'You remember what I told you last time about what you're signing up for?'

I nodded and began filling it out.

They would milk me three times a day.

My hand was shaking from excitement.

They would breed me once a year.

The images of pregnant and naked hucows on the walls drove me to do it.

They would have ownership my body to do with as they pleased. I wanted to start my new life here. A life of breeding.

She collected the papers and looked over them. Once she reached the last page, she gave me a smile.

'Our psychological test hasn't been wrong yet. Welcome to your new life. Follow me like that.'

She led me from the room to a new hallway. I walked on all fours, naked, after her. It felt degrading, but I couldn't believe how much I loved it. After all these years I had found my calling. This new life would feel like a dream if every day was like this. Better than a dream, because one of those days would be the day that I was bred.

She finally stopped before a door. After a knock she motioned for me to stand up.

The room looked like a doctor's office. I was instructed to lay down on the bed. The doctor was so close to my naked body, but I felt like I was starting to get used to the feeling of being so exposed. I smiled at the thought of being exposed like this forever. And one day my belly would swell with my baby as naturally as any livestock. There were no more secrets to my body. It all belonged to my owner.

The doctor injected something into me and I began to feel drowsy. When I woke up, I would be the true me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitomi woke the next day, feeling hungry. Her mind was a hazy fog. Too hard to comprehend anything. Her body felt warm and clearer in her mind than anything around her.

She sat up and the bed sheet fell from her chest. Despite the cloud of her mind, she found herself drawn to her new breasts. The rested heavily against her lap, far bigger in size than when she came in. Her dark, spotted areola, brought on by breastfeeding her children all those years ago, had stretched with her new breasts, capping each one off like dinner plates. On top of that, her nipples had elongated and swelled up, sticking out from her breasts by about four inches.

She moved her hand over her breasts, feeling the beautiful sensations that rang out from the nerve endings. She found they felt even better as she played with her fat new nipples.

The doctor stepped into the room, saying something, but she found that she couldn't work them out. He put a rubber glove on while saying something else. The noises from his mouth were too complicated for her small mind. All she knew was the pleasure of her breasts.

He prodded and probed at her new body, causing her to realise even more sensitive parts she hadn't yet discovered. Finally, he pulled out a metal contraption and put it to her ear. She yelped in pain as a tag was pierced through her ear. #1134.

With that, he helped her back onto her hands and knees and put a collar around her neck. Her big breasts almost touched the ground as she steadied herself on all fours. A leash was attached and she was pulled from the room.

Her nipples rubbed along the ground and she padded on all fours. She looked around as new smells and sights met her. She couldn't remember where she was or why she was here, but followed the doctor without a thought.

Not long ago, she had balked at the sight of a hucow being led on all fours with her pussy visible to the world. Yet, now she walked without a care that her own motherly pussy, bred twice before by the farm's standards, was on full display for anyone behind her. Her swollen lips squelched together with every movement of her thighs, already wet. Soon it would be bred properly by hucow standards.

They both stepped out into the barn and the doctor let out a whistle and waved his hand to the workers.

Her hand fell between her legs as she sat and waited. It felt so good down there. She rubbed her fingers over her plump pussy lips before one of the floor workers took her leash and pulled her along behind him.

She was led to an empty pen and put inside. The worker took her collar off and began to feel her breasts. She moaned at the touch. Everything about her body felt so good.

'Yeah, you're ready for a milking.'

She was led over to the milking machine and treated to another new and wonderful experience. One of many to come from her new life as livestock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1134 woke and stretched in her little hay pile. That good spot between her legs felt good again. She reached her hand down and felt it. Good feelings spread throughout her as she ran her fingers over it. It had swelled up further since her initial injections, more resembling the pussies of the other hucows. Like swollen, plump roses.

She moaned as she ran her hand over her pussy. She had spent yesterday lazing in her pen, playing with herself. As she had the day before. She had no reason not to. Her pussy brought her endless joy.

She writhed in the hay, tangling it into her hair and causing her full breasts to slide to one side. The sudden slap of them reminded her how full they felt. She focused on them as her little brain worked out what was wrong. Need be milked.

She got onto all fours, how she was normally milked, but couldn't work out how to be milked. She felt frustrated.

Her pen gate opened. She turned to see two workers walking in. Her heart jumped as she saw what came after them. A large man on a leash. A bull!

She had struggled trying to work out milking, but she knew what to do here. The knowledge came from deep inside her. Something she never had to learn.

She arched her back and stuck her pussy out for him. She wanted to make it as accessible for him as possible. She needed his cock inside her hungry pussy. She watched him over her shoulder as his collar was unclipped. Breeding. Breeding. The feeling behind those words played over and over inside her. She was going to be bred! She was really going to be bred! Every part of her cried out for it.