Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slammed into her and stabbed his cock against her thigh. After a few thrusts it slipped inside her swollen pussy. She let out a loud moan as his fat cock stretched her out. She had never had anything so big inside her before. Yet her pussy took it, stretching until the lips were paper thin around his shaft.

He began to slam into her, causing her pussy to make lewd noises as her insides were dragged out on each thrust. She was beyond herself with pleasure. Nothing had ever felt this good before. The big bull bent over her, pushing his weight down on her. Holding her down as he bred her roughly.

Breeding! Breeding!

He forced himself deeper and deeper into her, beyond her cervix until he was invading her womb. She was feeling a cock in places it had never been before. In ways that she had never experienced being fucked before. So rough and primal. She was just a fuck toy for this bull. Using her hole for his own pleasure. Using her womb to dump his load. She'd carry his child for him whether she wanted to or not. He was too deep inside her for her to pull herself off his rod.

She felt his seed flood into her womb. Hot and wet. She felt her stomach bulge as he pressed his cock in one last time before pulling his whole length out of her. She groaned as a large part of her abdomen was suddenly left gaping in his absence. His cum leaked from her used hole, dripping onto her legs and the hay.

She was left in a delirious haze. The world was woozy after being bred so roughly. The warm feeling of his seed in her womb brought a pleasant feeling to her. Breeding. Bred. She had been looking for this feeling ever since she arrived here. Bred.

She was brought to her milking machine without even noticing. Her milking pumps were attached over her sensitive nipples and another wave of pleasure assaulted her already fragile mind. She was being used as breeding livestock for her owner. The warm feeling remained in her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days passed by as she lazed in her pen. The workers came by to confirm that she had been successfully bred. She was washed and fed. Occasionally let out into the field to enjoy some sun and fresh air. Her belly slowly swelled beneath her as she padded around with the other hucows out there. She would never know the name of the bull who bred her. Nor would she know the next one to breed her. Her purpose here was to be milked and carry babies to delivery. Every part of her belonged to her owner, down to her womb.

As her pregnancy progressed into the later months, she would discover it each morning when she reached down to play with her pussy. Somewhere deep down, she was pleased to find it each morning; knowing that she was being bred by her owners.

As the months went by, her pussy, once shaved clean for her husband's enjoyment, became hairy and primal once again. Hairy like the pussies of all the hucows being bred around her. Hairy like the bulls who now bred her. She had no need to keep it cleanly shaved. Her husband was no longer around to enjoy it. She was just livestock.

If any of her friends or neighbours came to see her, she never knew. If they did come, they would see the simple mother and wife who kept such a neat and tidy house, now naked and heavily bred by an unknown bull, masturbating so openly and shamelessly in her pen. Nothing more than dirty livestock and loving her new life. The rumours obviously spread throughout the neighbourhood when she disappeared one day. They wanted to confirm if they were true with their own eyes.

They would see the desires she kept hidden deep down inside in her former, prim and proper life. How she played with herself in the open. Which parts of her pussy made her toes curl in the hay. How she peed whenever the urge hit her without a worry for it dripping down her swollen pussy lips. She didn't care. Keeping clean wasn't one of her immediate urges. She was just livestock for her owner, after all.

Perhaps her husband's friends would come and explore her naked body with their hands. The naked body they had wanted to see for all these years. Maybe one would even treat her messy hucow pussy to his cock when the workers weren't looking. And she would moan out at the feeling of her first cock since her last scheduled breeding. Later, as she played with her pussy, she would lick their cum away, curious as to why something so tasty was inside her.

Eventaully, she gave birth, fulfilling her role as a breeding hucow. She was milked right after for her mother's milk, as delirious as when she had been bred. Delirious, but satisfied. Maybe deep down she knew that was her third child. Her first born from being forcefully bred, the proper hucow way. In every sense, she was a true breeding hucow now.

She was left to rest for a while after the birth. She went back to lazing in the hay and playing with her pussy. Though something was missing that she couldn't identify. Her hand could reach her pussy so easily now, and the firm weight pushing down on it was gone. She became affectionate to other pregnant hucows when she was out in the field, though she didn't know why. Something about their warmth; their smell. It was familiar to her.

After a few weeks, she got what she was after. It was once again time for her to fulfil her role as a breeding hucow for her owner. A new bull was brought to her pen and she was bred.

He fucked her as roughly as the last. Holding her down and spearing her with his big cock. She moaned wildly as her pussy was stretched and rammed by him while her mind reeled with 'breeding,' 'breeding.' Just like the first time, she felt like she'd never been fucked like this before.

He shot his load deep inside her, all but confirming her next pregnancy. She had been bred once more. Another in a long string of breedings for the rest of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The months passed. Once more she gave birth, and once more she was bred by a new bull.

If any of her old friends or neighbours came to see her being bred, she'd never know. All she cared about in that moment was the bull breeding her. She felt incomplete without a cock inside her, breeding her.

Her third breeding swelled within her belly and she once more felt at peace. She loved the look and feel of her pregnant body. The weight of it. The pressure on her pussy. She was made to be bred. Her old life would never have allowed her to embrace it, but here she could. Every part of her womanhood was allowed to thrive as she was milked and bred. Her own little paradise.

Her belly swelled bigger and bigger until she entered her ninth month of pregnancy. She lazed in the field under the morning sun, her head resting on another hucow's thigh. If a small part of her loved to see her womanhood flourish here, moments like this where she was surrounded by other hucows as bred as she was were bliss. Her skin felt so nice in the sun. So warm.

A collar was put around her neck and she was pulled onto her hands and knees. She padded through the grass as she was led back to the barn. Every strand tickled her nipples as they dragged along it. She felt the familiar pain in her breasts. She needed to be milked.

The normal sights and smells of the barn greeted her. More pregnant hucows on leashes. The occasional delight of a bull within sight.

She was led back to her pen and put onto the milking machine. She moaned as it was turned on and her milk was pulled from her sore breasts. A droplet of her juices ran down her leg. Her pussy felt good. It demanded her attention.

She reached back around her large belly and began to rub it. It felt good, but not enough. She needed more. She wanted to be bred. Breeding. Mating.

The worker swatted her hand away and inserted two fingers into her pussy. It was small, but felt amazing after her pussy hadn't been fucked for ages. Her pussy squeezed around the two small digits.

'Here. Does that feel good?'

She moaned harder as another finger was inserted. However, the sensation soon fell away. She thrust her hips back hoping to find it once more. Need. Need.

She suddenly found something at the entrance to her puffy pussy. It was big. She pushed back and felt it slide into her. Her mind melted as she realised she was mating. Mating. Breeding.

The worker pushed her hand into #1134's pussy. Her wrist slowly sank inside. #1134 pushed her hips back further, trying to fit more of her inside.

'You like that, don't you girl?'

#1134 looked around at the noise. She didn't recognise the worker. She had curly brown hair. Not familiar. New.

The worker pushed her arm further into #1134. She moaned as she felt her insides spreading around it. Good! Good! She pushed back on her arm. She needed more. She wanted to be bred right.

Her eyes rolled back when she felt the worker's hand press against her cervix. She needed more. The worker played with her cervix, eliciting a wonderful feeling within #1134.

'Who were you before you came here? Were you smart? A career woman? A housewife?'

She couldn't comprehend the sounds coming from her mouth. It was outside of her little world. She just moaned at the pleasure wracking her pussy. She pushed her hips back on the worker's arm again and again until it was hurriedly withdrawn. She gyrated her hips back, hoping to find it once more, but there was nothing there.

More. More.

Soon the desire to continue mating with that strange cock was replaced with the pleasure of her breasts being milked. The feeling of her full womb and swollen belly reassured her that she had been bred well from that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the years went by, many births and many breedings were given to #1134, once known as Hitomi many years ago. Grey hairs slowly began to appear in her former jet black hair as she grew older as a breeding hucow.

She woke up and was led out into the field for the day. Her heavy belly weighed her down as she padded out over the grass. She had no idea how many times she had been bred, but everyone was as satisfying as the last for her. She had given birth more times than any normal woman. More times than she would have been able to in her former life. Her pussy had become loose and worn from being bred so many times, but she didn't notice.

She approached a hucow dozing in the sun. She also had a big baby bump. Her curly brown hair splayed out over the grass behind her. Something about her seemed familiar to #1134. A smell? Did she remember the look of her?

She laid down beside her to doze in the sun too.

She ran her hand over her own belly. Something about doing that made her feel warm inside. She always felt at peace here. She remembered nothing of her life before taking her hucow injection, but if she did, she'd know that she was living the life that she had hoped for. Every part of it.

Over the years, a younger hucow would join them as they laid in the field. She had the same curly hair as #1375 and smelled similar. Whether a younger hucow who smelled similar to #1134 would one day join them, well that would have to be seen...