Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We should take you to get done tomorrow.'

'Okay, Daddy.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's father, Owen, pulled up outside his parents' house. Today was a family get together for his cousin's birthday. The line of cars along the curb stretched on past the house. He came from a big family.

He stepped out of the car and opened the back door.

'Come on, girl.'

Jasmine crawled out of the back seat and onto the road. Her huge, hucow breasts hung low. Her fat teats resting against the bitumen. Owen quickly grabbed her leash and attached it to her collar.

'Let's get you off this hot road.'

He pulled the leash and she followed behind him. Her skin shone in the bright morning sun. Every inch; every curve of her body. Bare for all to see. She swayed her hips with each crawling step. He had watched her do that at home; knew just how much she was showing off her bare and glistening pussy off to anyone who might be behind. After nearly a month of her being like this, he had yet to grow accustomed to that sight. His beautiful daughter's hucow pussy. Ripe for the taking.

He led her through the gate and knocked on the door. One of his aunts, Trish, answered.

'Owen! Aw! Is this Jasmine?'

She bent down to look at Jasmine. First stroking her jet black hair that trailed down her shoulders, before caressing down the length of her huge breasts.

'She looks wonderful! I couldn't believe when you told me. Another wonderful hucow in our family. Oh she's just like her mother.'

'She is.'

Owen had always thought Jasmine took after her mother in looks. After seeing her strip naked for the first time, he noticed even more similarities. From the shape of her areola to the little bit of inner labia that hung between her lips. The more he thought on that, the more he began to love her as he did her mother.

When her mother left to become a hucow he went to see her. The farm she went to was far more private than the ones around here. He got a chance to see her, but couldn't touch. Those breasts he had once fondled and sucked on had become so swollen and stretched. They had once been even smaller than Jasmines, yet grew to twice the size of her head. He had wanted to feel them, to know what had changed, but was denied the right to by those she sold her body and mind to. Then there was her pussy. The pussy he had loved; felt wrapped around his cock; had cum deep inside of and watched it bear Jasmine. It had become so incredibly swollen and flushed so red it made him feel like he had never truly satisfied her. The thought that other bulls would be the ones now fucking and breeding her pussy instead of him was a hard pain to bear. He had begged her not to become a hucow, but the breeding fever had taken her far worse than he could control.

He went through a depression at the loss of his wife. He thought about becoming a bull with her so he could feel her pussy once more. Be the one to mindlessly breed her now that that was all she desired. But it wasn't right for him. His newborn daughter needed him. Instead he sought out hucow brothels and found ones who looked like his wife from behind. There he could lose himself in the fantasy of fucking his newly hucowed wife. Breeding her like she wanted. But he could only entertain that for so long before he realised it wasn't filling that hole she left.

Now he could reignite that fantasy with Jasmine. The first time he slipped into her pussy after the procedure, he was reminded of all those sensations. The plump pressure of a hucow's pussy. The warmth of it. With the hucow prostitutes, he was chasing something he couldn't reach, but with Jasmine, it felt like he hit home deep inside her. This was his hucow. He could take care of her and give her what she needed. Even if she was his daughter. He knew his ex-wife would let any of her bull sons mount her without any thought or hesitation if given the chance. So why shouldn't he enjoy the deep passion he and Jasmine shared.

'Everyone's out the back. Bring her out and show her off!'

Trish led them through the cold tiled kitchen to the back deck. As Owen led Jasmine through the door, everyone turned to look. Trish took over the introductions.

'Everyone, you remember Jasmine.'

She knelt down and lifted Jasmine's shoulders, forcing her to sit back on her knees. Her large, hucow breasts rested in her lap.

'Well will you look at that.' Uncle Gerald came over and knelt beside her too. 'I remember her always dressing like she had nothing to offer. Who knew she was such a slut underneath.'

He ran his hands over her breasts. 'God! I never knew she had nipples this big. What were you feeding her!'

Trish slapped him on the back.

'The hucow serum does that to them, Gerald, you fool. How do you think they milk them without big teats?'

'Well I don't know these things.'

The rest of the family crowded around her, prodding and poking at Owen's new toy.

'Am I going to make a fool of myself again, or did little Jasmine always have a puffy pussy.'

'That's the serum... I think. Is that in our genes?'

'I'm not telling you one way or the other.'

Owen watched them play with Jasmine with pride. He was happy that she was here with family rather than at some farm. Jasmine closed her eyes and leant into their hands as they massaged her naked body. Even though the serum reduced her mental capabilities down to just instinct, she looked like she was enjoying the attention.

One of Owen's cousins came up and tapped him on the shoulder.

'Hey man. Mind if we bring Jasmine back to the lounge room. I'm sure some of the guys would like to have a go on her now that she's like this. You know what I mean?'

Owen was surprised at the forward request, but the more he thought about it, the more it turned to anger.

'No! She's my little girl.'

'Okay. Okay. We just thought we'd ask. Hucows are designed for that sort of thing. Jasmine must have been a pretty big slut to go through with it, y'know? Don't you think she'd want something like that?'

'The answer's no.'

'Fair enough. I'll get you a beer, okay?'

Owen brought Jasmine back inside before returning to the deck. As he drank and ate, he reflected on his anger. They weren't wrong to ask. Hucows like his ex-wife were used and fucked like nothing. Their rights were signed away to a farm to be bred at will. Their pregnant pussies played with by visitors and curious, former friends. But Jasmine wasn't signed over to a farm. She was domesticated. That meant something different. He didn't want anyone else to have Jasmine. She was his little girl, now something more than that.

As he stepped back inside to use the bathroom, he spotted Jasmine's younger cousins, nieces and nephews patting her like she was a dog. One giggling as they bounced her pendulous breasts. They had once treated her with the respect of an older family member, but even they had no qualms with handling her like the hucow she was now. He noticed a glistening trail dripping down her thigh from her pussy. Hucows had overly stimulated libidos. No doubt she was horny out of her mind right now from having her breasts played with. Showing her shamelessly flushed pussy to any of her aunts and uncles as they walked by. Even her innocent nieces and nephews if they looked behind her. He wondered if she would be embarrassed out of her mind if she knew, or would this have excited her more? She had told him how much she liked him looking at her breasts and buttocks before she got the procedure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen set the plate down after washing up. Right then there was a knock at the door. Good, he thought. He was expecting his uncle Gerald to bring the lawn mower back today. He hurried to the door and opened it.

'Owen, good, you're home. Come help me pull it off the back of the truck.'

Owen grabbed his shoes to follow his uncle. Before heading out he checked in the living room. Jasmine lay in her hucow sized dog bed, her black hair splayed out over the sides. She didn't notice him, instead continuing to lay there with her legs spread wide, playing with her pussy. Wet sounds emanated from her corner as she rubbed her puffy pussy. He had taken the time to keep it clean shaven like she preferred, though there were times where he wouldn't have minded seeing her with some hair down there. That was how her mother kept it.

'Be back in a bit, sweetheart.'

He helped Gerald unload the lawnmower and put it back in the shed.

'You're a lifesaver. I can't afford a new one until the end of the month.'

'You need to dig up those rocks.'

'This wasn't the big one. They're hidden all over. But I know that big one is like an iceberg. I'll have a pool when I dig it out. Hey, do you have any drinks. I want to give Jasmine a visit.'

'Yeah. I've got some beers in the fridge.'

They both stepped inside. Gerald headed into the living room while Owen went to get the beers. He could hear Gerald making cooing sounds at Jasmine like she was a puppy. He knew Gerald's routine for every time he saw Jasmine. He would try and hide it but Owen had caught him a few times. He would start by rubbing his hand up her pussy to feel the heat, then run his hands up her hips before giving her big tits a squeeze.

Owen rounded the corner to find him scratching his fingers through Jasmine's long hair. And that was the last part of his routine. Something he could hang on that looked more innocent if he got caught. Jasmine looked like she was enjoying the head scratches though. She had even given up on rubbing her pussy for a bit.

'Here's your beer.'

'Thanks, champ.'

He took the beer and sat on the couch. Jasmine followed him, craving more physical touch. Her huge breasts swayed beneath her, banging against the coffee table as she passed.

'Have you thought about getting her bred?'

Owen looked up from Jasmine to Gerald.

'Why?'

'I don't know. That's what you do with hucows, isn't it?'

'For breeding livestock, maybe. She's domesticated. She doesn't have to do that.'

'Do you want grandkids? Continue yours and Elaine's line on.'

'I'm sure Elaine is doing enough to continue her own line on at the farm.' It was almost 19 years since she left for the farm. Sometimes the thought of how many times she'd been bred in that time entered his mind.

'Well would Jasmine have wanted a child? Whatever the reason, the only way for her to be bred is by a bull now.'

Hucow biology was either too different from regular humans or there was just something with hucow wombs and eggs, but a normal man's sperm wasn't able to impregnate one.

'I don't know. I guess if she was still a woman I would want her to wait before having kids anyway.'

'Yeah, but that's what we think about our children. We always want the best for them. To get their life sorted before settling down. Jasmine's life is sorted. Her body's built for sex and breeding. Get her bred. She'll love it.'

I thought on his words as we finished our beers.

'Well, I've got to get going. Look after this little miss.'

He gave her one last scratch.

'Oh, before you go. Take some of her milk with you and give it to the rest of the family. I have more than enough.'

Gerald chuckled and looked down at Jasmine.

'With udders like hers, I don't doubt that she's producing a lot.'

Owen handed him a tray of bottles. He thanked him with a big smile and loaded the milk into his truck. After he pulled away, Owen sank back onto the couch and Jasmine hopped into his lap.

'What do you think, sweetheart? Should we breed you?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen panted as he pulled his deflating cock from his daughter's pussy. She squirmed beneath him, still moaning ever so slightly in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

He sat back and marvelled at the sight of his cum dripping from her puffy pussy. Even now it was still deliciously dirty to think that this was his little girl's pussy. No, not his little girl's pussy. His mature daughter's pussy. Every part of her was so womanly now. Only a woman could have thighs as thick as these.

As he went to stand up, he noticed milk pooling beneath her breast on the carpet.

'Oh shit!'

He jumped up to grab a towel before it stained. Jasmine had left milk patches all over the carpet. In every room. It was becoming a problem.

'If you could just produce less milk, that would be perfect.'

Despite his hatred of hucow farms, he could see why not many people kept domesticated hucows. They did need a barn that could continuously milk them.

After wiping her down and setting her back in her bed, he flopped down onto the couch and pulled his phone out. Jasmine had shown him some domesticated hucow accessories way back before her procedure. He wondered if there was something to deal with all the milk. Some kind of bib or something? No that wouldn't work. Not to mention it would have to be huge to fit over her breasts. At that point she may as well be wearing clothes, and he had become accustomed to the sight of her naked figure every morning.

Maybe a pill to reduce milk production. That could work. He searched for that and scrolled through the results. However, something else caught his eye.

A drug was listed among the other hucow products. Male fertility for hucow breeding. Weren't bulls already very virile? He clicked on it and read the description. His eyes went wide. It was for human men, not bulls. He read further, forgetting his initial reason for searching.

"Want to breed your hucows but don't want to become a bull? Bullsuprex is the answer for you! With one quick injection to the testes, you too can feel the joys of breeding hucows that bulls get to experience every day."

It sounded too good to be true. As he read down, his suspicion was confirmed.

"Bullsuprex has taken the proteins from a bull and synthesised them into a powerful injection that changes your sperm into bull sperm for a limited duration (2 days -- 1 week). Bullsuprex WILL cause irreparable damage to your testes after injection, resulting in infertility. Bullsuprex can only take effect on fertile males with functioning testes. Please consult your doctor before using Bullsuprex to ensure that this drug is right for you."

He sat and stared at the page for a while. Gerald's words telling him that hucows should be bred rung in his head. He didn't want to let another bull touch his little girl. He wouldn't let her be used like Elaine. But if it was him who bred her...

He looked over at Jasmine. She played with her pussy as she watched him. Her vacant eyes seemed to communicate words that only he understood. She loved him more than anything. He knew that. He was the one she came to about her desire to become a hucow. She had experimented with going naked for the first time around him. She had let him take her to bed. And she had chosen him to become her owner. The ultimate gift. She would want him to be the one to breed her. The infertility didn't matter. He would never be having kids with another woman. The only relationship he wanted was with Jasmine. One beautiful child that they could have together.

He ordered the drug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He brought Jasmine up to his room and kissed all along her body. Did she know what surprise he had for her tonight? He doubted it, but he knew she would love it. He rolled her onto her hands and knees and kissed up her thighs to her beautiful, puffy pussy. It was blooming like a rose, flushed and glistening. Ready to be bred.

He stood up and grabbed the syringe. One last check of the instructions confirmed what he had to do. He knew it would hurt. He sat down and drove the needle into his testicle. He cried out at the stabbing sensation, but forced himself to keep his hand steady. He depressed the syringe halfway. One. He repeated on the other side until both balls had been injected. He laid back on the bed and waited. It did say that it could take up to an hour to set in. He turned his head and watched Jasmine as she pulled at her teats and played with her pussy. He had set her off with his affection and now she wanted more. Soon. He drifted off as he laid there watching her.

He awoke not long after to the tickling of Jasmines hair. He brushed it away from his face only to have her large breast slap into the side of it instead. She dragged it over his face and down his chest as she sniffed down his body. He had never seen her so curious. It was like she was back to the girl he knew before.

She swung her leg over his head as she made her way down to his cock. He found her pussy now inches away from his face. Whether due to waking up this way, or the effects of the drug, he felt ravenous for her body. He grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down to his mouth. He licked and sucked her swollen lips, feeling a river of her juices pouring out of her. More than usual. She tasted sweeter too. Could she tell what was about to happen? Was her body preparing her to be bred? The lust grew in him seeing her body so openly reveal such a dirty truth within her. She was desperate to be bred by him, her father.

He felt her sniff around his growing cock, desperate to fulfil the overpowering, instinctual urges she had chosen to reduce her mind to. Driven by nothing but them. It didn't take him long to become rock hard, and once there it felt like it strained to get harder. More and more, in an unnatural way. Surely it was just in his mind with how horny he was. He pulled her pussy away from his face and looked down at his cock. The biggest vein he had ever seen coursed down it. He suddenly felt that something might be wrong.

His cock strained more and more to get hard. It began to ache. Then hurt.

'Hang on, sweetheart!'

He struggled to push her off as she dimly bumped her head against his cock. Once she was off he stood up, instantly regretting it. As his balls fell down, a sharp pain coursed up them. They were incredibly swollen. It looked like his balls had been replaced with large oranges in his sack. He ran a finger over them. They felt real, but they were too huge to be. His cock strained and strained until he felt a pop, followed by a limited amount of relief. He blinked down through the pain. His cock almost looked bigger. Maybe it was just his balls throwing everything off. The popping continued now and then as he watched new veins rise to the surface. He couldn't tell if his foreskin was pulling back on its own, or his knob was extending from it, but his glans soon slipped free and arched out fiercely.

Jasmine hopped off the bed and crawled over to him with more speed than he had seen from her. Unbeknownst to him, she was drawn to the new scent now given off from his exposed glans. She nuzzled her face into his shaft, awkwardly licking it as she rubbed her head against him. Despite the pain rising with every strain of his cock, the sudden sight of Jasmine's naked body caused a lust to well in him that overpowered it.

He ran his hands over her bare back. Her skin was so soft. So feminine. His cock strained. Her breasts pushed into his legs. So big. So soft. So much weight to them. His eyes followed her waist down to the curve of her ass. He knew her pussy was sticking out between her fat thighs. There, ready for him. He couldn't see her as anything resembling his daughter anymore. No lingering memories of her growing up. No familial emotions. All she was right now was a pussy for him to use. He had, of course, known she was a girl from the moment she was born, but it felt that only now he truly understood what her being a girl meant. Men and women were two sides of a coin. She had always been on the other side of the coin, despite being his daughter. She had a pussy to take his cock and a womb to take his seed. No matter their relation, she could fall pregnant the moment they both embraced the nature of their sex. The rules of nature were far rawer and deeper than he could appreciate in civilised society. His cock strained even more, but the pain was becoming empowering. He knew it hurt because of how hard it was. So hard he could spear straight into her and never pull out. He knew the soft confines of her pussy would ease its pain once inside.