Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air felt dense with the smell of her dripping pussy. It was driving him crazy. At the same time, she was frantically nuzzling her face against his cock. Her hot breath coming out in gasps as she licked up its length. He knew how fertile she was. How ready her womb was. Though he had no idea how different the member between his legs had become, he knew he now had a cock that could fix that.

He moved around behind her and pushed her down onto the floor. His flared knob so dark with blood as it grew so far out of its foreskin toward her. He had planned to breed her on his bed, the same place he had conceived her with Elaine. The place where good hucow daughters were conceived. God he wanted more pussies to fuck right now! His daughter. Her mother. Any hucow's dripping hole. But in his current state he had no mind to bring her to the bed. He just needed to breed. His cock couldn't stand being out of her pussy for any longer. She went submissive under his guiding hands and raised her ass up for him. Her beautiful lips parted slowly; thicker juices than he had ever seen clung between them. The bull scent his cock was giving off was driving her wild. Her messy, hucow pussy was ready to be bred for the first time in her life. There was barely any bit of the girl he had raised left in there. She was just an animal so desperately in heat. Only conscious of her need for cock, regardless of the source.

Before he knew it, he was inside her. Her hips pressed against his own. She let out a loud moan as his straining cock filled her up. It still felt like he was growing bigger. Or maybe his cock was swelling up from the amount of blood. His knob rested firmly pressed into the opening of her cervix. Where it belonged.

Nothing in the world around him was clear. Only the invigorating feeling of fucking her. His daughter's pussy had never felt so good. It was so wet. Burning hot inside and so very wet. It seemed to spasm with every thrust, squeezing back onto him. For the first time, in the many times they'd fucked, he felt like he was truly experiencing her hucow pussy. It conformed to the power of his cock, adjusting to its new shape. They rutted like wild animals, letting their moans and wails sing out without a care for the neighbours. All that mattered was breeding her.

His cock hurt as it stretched further out of his foreskin, but he was completely out of control. His hips moved wildly as he slammed into her. His mind was flooded with lust, blurring everything that wasn't the feeling of her pussy on the end of his cock. More! He needed more. He felt the instinctual need to cum deep inside her. He had to empty his balls before they exploded. There was so much. She could take it. The smell of her sex in the air told him she was fertile and ready to bear his child. She WOULD bear it. God! He wondered if this was what it was like to breed as a bull. To breed Elaine after she became a hucow. It felt better than any sex he had ever had.

His balls tightened, pinching on their already sore nerves, until he shot his load. He pumped again and again into his daughter while he was blissfully lost in orgasm. It was only when he began to come back down that he realised just how much there was. His cock just kept pumping. It leaked out around his cock and ran down Jasmine's thighs. His baby making cum. She was now so full of it. Seeking out the egg in her womb. His daughter's egg. It was so wrong. He had done something so mature with her. An act he had never imagined her doing with any man, let alone her father. He couldn't stop the need to breed pushing him on. Her vulnerable womb would undoubtedly be pregnant by the end of this week. He already felt the need to cum in her again and it had only been a few minutes.

Once he finally felt it stop pulsing, he pulled his sticky cock out of her. He had never seen her pussy gape that wide. It twitched and spasmed as it felt the empty space he left behind. She mewled into the carpet, sliding her weak knees out in exhaustion. As she changed position, a new glob of cum dripped out of her and onto the carpet. There was also a large pool of milk underneath her, leaking from her teats.

'Shit. Hold on. I'll get something.'

He stumbled from the room as he felt his senses return. His balls still ached as they bounced off his thighs, but he felt better after cumming in her. The beast that had taken over him seemed satisfied for the moment.

He opened the linen cupboard and pulled a towel out. He took a moment to look down at himself. His cock still sported those big veins as it rested on the mounds of his testicles. The foreskin hung loose, halfway down his shaft, the frenulum having snapped during their rough mating, leaving his elongated cock exposed. He barely felt its sting over the ache of his cock. In fact, the sight of his new cock ripping its way out of its confines turned him on further. He thought back to what he had just done. He had bred Jasmine. He had bred his daughter. But it felt so right. He felt powerful. With this cock he could breed her. This monster between his legs was just what her hucow pussy needed. She was his hucow pet, and would be forever. And after tonight she would bear his child. It was inevitable with how much cum he'd be pumping into her.

He returned to the bedroom with the towel. However, when he opened the door he spotted Jasmine on all fours again. She rubbed her swollen pussy between her legs, still looking for more. He had never appreciated just how soft her ass was as he thrust into it. Or how sexy her huge breasts were when they were squished underneath her. Every part of her looked more perfect than any human woman could compare to. Her hucow body was the most enticing thing to him right now. And the smell of her sex in the air. He had never smelled such an intoxicating scent before taking these drugs. She was amazing. He felt his cock straining once more. Painfully yearning to grow to the true length of a bull as it stood rigidly pointing at his daughter.

He dropped the towel and got back between her legs again. Cleaning didn't matter. He only wanted to breed forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drugs lasted about four days. Four wonderful days. Four wonderful, yet painful days as the drug still strained at his cock and balls, begging them to go beyond human limit. His balls burned as they churned out the cum of practically a different species that they weren't intended to make. The species his daughter now belonged to. A world, he came to realise, that she occupied separately from him. At least for those few days he got to share it with her.

He had woken up naked on the bed with Jasmine on the first day after their breeding session the night before. For the remaining days he never put on any clothes. He laid naked with Jasmine as if they were a hucow and bull in heat. Lost to their lust. Oblivious to the outside world. He only had the purpose of breeding her sweet pussy. He felt he began to understand her over those days, like he had learned a new unspoken language that she responded to. She responded in sync to every one of his movements. She knew he wanted to fuck before he even got hard. He knew when she needed to be milked from just the scent on her skin, but he was unable to focus long enough to milk her. He instead resorted to drinking deeply from her teats while they mated.

They went at it like animals almost non-stop every day. He couldn't help himself. The drugs were too powerful and he became uncontrollably horny whenever her saw his little girl's hucow pussy. The drugs drove her crazy too. She followed him everywhere like a shadow, presenting her constantly wet pussy to him. She shared the same desire to fall pregnant over these four days that he held.

During that time, he became convinced that he wanted to become a bull with her, so that they could mate with this intensity forever. So they could breed forever until her pussy slackened and gaped like an aging, breeding hucow. So that he never had to give up this new cock. But when he began to return to normal, he remembered why he chose to remain human all those years back. Once the drug wore off, his balls returned to their normal size, but his cock retained some of its new length. He would never fix the damage to his frenulum, though. The sad realisation that he was now infertile set in as he came down from the drug. All of the power he had felt with his bull cock was now gone. Just an ordinary human cock left behind. He just hoped that it was enough to impregnate Jasmine as there wouldn't be a second chance.

He took her to a farm's clinic and waited for the news. She was. He felt more elated at the news than he had back when he learned Elaine was first pregnant. This baby was a little miracle between him and Jasmine. One born out of such passionate and animalistic breeding. Such a different world that he got to join his daughter in. He drove her back to their little love nest, thinking back to those four incredible days. The smells and lustful thoughts that led him to put that baby in her. By the time he arrived home, he was already hard. They barely made it through the doorway before he ripped his pants off and plunged his cock back into her.

Their lovemaking could never again match the intensity of her breeding. He'd always miss that after having tasted it once. But he knew the life growing within Jasmine more than made up for it. She would never be bred by some strange bull like her mother was. Only him.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. He doted over her as her belly began to swell. He remembered the time he spent with Elaine in this house, watching her belly grow. Despite how messed up their relationship had become, he was proud to see his daughter go through the same experience he and her mother had gone through. Becoming a mother. But perhaps it was rawer than that for her. He had seen it in Elaine after she joined the farm. He had seen a glimpse of her world when on the drug. She had fulfilled her desperate and ever-present need to be bred. Her pussy was made to be used. Her womb was made to be filled and swell. Her simple mind demanded only that. She had successfully been bred to one day spread her legs and give birth for him. She only desired the breeding part, nothing more. It was selfish for him to deny her further breedings, but he didn't care. She was his.

He wondered if she'd have a boy or a girl. If it was a girl, would she want to follow in her mother's footsteps when she got older? If it was a boy, would it be impossible to keep him out of his mother once he hit puberty. Owen couldn't imagine a boy going through puberty with a hucow pet in the house. Her pussy was always so inviting to him when he saw it poking out between her thighs. Given that this pregnancy came from incest, he had no doubt that the boy would have no issue fucking his own hucow mother. Maybe he would let his son take the drug and breed her one day. She deserved to have that need fulfilled once more in her life.

It was sexy to see her pad around the house with her large belly hanging beneath her. Their baby growing within. As her belly swelled, her hips widened, her areolas became darker, and her breasts swelled further. The true body of a bred hucow, like her mother.

Despite her body growing heavier, she still had the same energy for sex whenever he wanted it. Her body really was made for sex now. She was made to be bred. He often marvelled at how incredible she was. He only wished that he could experience those wonderful four days with her again. Lost once more in the lust haze and desire to breed her. He could only wonder what passions that bull-hormone fuelled mind could create at the sight of her bred body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen led Jasmine out onto the deck at his father's place once more. Another family gathering for another birthday. He pulled Jasmine's lead as she hefted her heavily pregnant body along. She was close to her due date now. Her belly button stuck out on her large, round belly as it hung low. One of his aunties came over to see her.

'Oh, doesn't she look wonderful, bred like that. It's so wonderful to see her pregnancy develop so openly. I feel like I'm missing out with Belle.'

'Mum! You know everything that's happening with the baby.' Belle came over to her mother, cradling her own pregnant belly beneath her maternity clothes. 'What, do you want me to go naked like Jasmine?'

'Of course not, dear. That's for hucows. Pregnancy is just a beautiful thing that's easy to forget when you're going through it yourself. Seeing Jasmine pregnant like this is a nice reminder.'

Belle knelt down beside Jasmine and held her belly out to her.

'If only she understood me. I'd love to tell her that we're going to become mothers together. She's going to have another cousin.'

Owen smiled. 'I'm sure she knows.'

Belle's mother put her hand on her daughter's shoulder. 'You could hardly call her a mother, dear. She won't even see her child once she gives birth. It'll be sent off to a nursery so she can be bred once more.'

The smile fell from Owen's face. 'No. I'm going to raise her baby.'

'You are? Well I suppose it is your grandchild. You know it will have some of her hucow genes, right? They're really no good for anything other than being breeding stock themselves.'

'It'll still have her genes.'

He looked down at his beautiful daughter. While the effects of the bull drug had long since faded from his mind, he still remembered what he had seen when he looked at his daughter during those days. The passionate images the curves of her body created in his mind. The animalistic way of looking at a hucows body that the drugs had revealed to him. Her way of thinking now. He found that normal women's bodies didn't do it for him anymore. He only found hucows attractive. And the most beautiful of all was his daughter's hucow pussy. If she gave birth to a daughter, then let her take her mother's hucow genes. They were perfect.

Belle and her mother left, only to be replaced by Gerald, who came and gave Owen a slap on the back.

'Good to see you took my advice. Look at this lovely belly on her. Where did you get her bred?'

'What are you going to try them out? It doesn't matter where.'

'Well I bet she enjoyed every moment of being bred. These hucows can get wild when it comes time.'

Owen smiled once more, remembering how she pushed her hips back into his with such intensity that first night. How wild he himself had been. The perfect way to breed.

'Yeah, she did.'