Working at a Hucow Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never dealt with a bull who hadn't mated that day. He was determined to mate.

'I'm not a hucow, buddy.' I laughed as his cock kept prodding into me as if he was searching for a hole to satiate his lust. I scrubbed the sponge over his chest, feeling his heart beat like a drum in his chest.

'You want it bad, don't you?'

Was it normal to leave the bulls for days without letting them mate? Didn't their cocks get milked to sell their cum? The poor guy desperately needed release.

'Maybe I can...'

I'd get in big trouble if they saw me spilling bull seed, but there must have been a mistake to leave him like this.

I put the sponge down and caressed my fingertips over the swollen glans of his knob. He shuddered and pushed his cock further into my hands.

'Okay, okay. Just leave it to me.'

I kept my voice low. Most people had gone home, but I didn't want anyone to know what was going on. I wrapped my hand around his cock. It was so big I couldn't even connect my fingers around its girth.

'You're a big boy, aren't you?'

I began to stroke. His cock was so hot in my hands, even hotter than the water. I felt myself growing wet as my fingers stroked over the raised ridge of his glans. What would that feel like inside me? It was way too big. Or was it?

I gave a quick look around before pulling my pants and panties down to my ankles.

'Okay, go slow big guy.'

I turned around and guided his cock to my pussy, unsure if this was a good idea or not.

Something flicked in his brain and he registered a pussy before him. I suddenly couldn't keep a hold on him as he pushed forward with beast-like strength. He forced me to the ground with the weight of his body as his cock tried to pierce my pussy lips. I held back a scream as his knob spread my lips to breaking point. It felt like my pussy was being ripped open.

My heart did a flip as I suddenly felt his glans sink past my lips. He was in. I was being fucked by a bull's cock. It hurt to have my pussy spread that wide, but the rush was incredible.

He tried forcing more of his cock inside me, but it wouldn't budge. I was at breaking point. My lips were on fire, stretched paper thin around the huge mass parting them.

Strange moans escaped me, part groans, part moans of deep and instinctual lust. Jodie must have heard, because the next thing I knew, she was shouting and prying #988 off me. My pussy suddenly felt a vacant void fill it as his cock was pulled from me. The muscles strained as there was suddenly nothing pushing back against them. I must have been gaping pretty badly right now.

I rolled over to see Jodie hitting #988 with a crop. The lust to mate with me still burning in his eyes.

'Get out and wait for me in the lockerroom!'

I stumbled to my feet, pulling my panties and pants back up. I stepped out of the pen on wobbly legs. My heart racing at the prospect of what was going to happen to me now. Yet not just that, also at what had just happened. The feeling when his glans slipped in and I had all of him inside me replayed over in my mind. He was so big.

I tried sitting down in the lockerroom, but my pussy ached. So I stood. Jodie entered after a few minutes.

'What were you thinking?!'

'I'm sorry.'

'I told you not to jerk them off, I didn't think I'd need to tell you not to try and fuck them! What the fuck were you thinking?!'

'I don't know.'

'Are you hurt?'

My pussy still ached. His cock had forced its way inside me so roughly.

'No.'

'Are you sure? I'm responsible for your actions in this barn.'

'Yeah. I'm fine.'

She glared at me in silence for a bit. My heart was still racing from before.

'Well alright then. I'll keep this quiet this time, but if this happens again it'll be on you.'

That night I masturbated harder than I ever have in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

I spent my next day off shopping again. This time for something other than clothes. Hidden in a brown paper wrapping at the bottom of another shopping bag was the largest dildo I could find in a sex shop. I was disappointed to find that it wasn't as big as #988's, but it would be enough. I needed that feeling of being stretched out again. To relive that moment.

On the way home I spotted that café again. A sign hung in the window saying "hucow friendly" with a drawing of a hucow on a leash.

I stepped inside to get a coffee. The woman from last time sat at a table with a portly man I could only assume was her husband. The hucow sat beneath the table. Our eyes connected for a moment.

I ordered my coffee and stood aside to wait. The hucow stared at me. It began to make me feel uncomfortable. Could it tell what thoughts were going on in my mind? Could it smell the scent of a bull on me now? Little beads of white began to form at the end of her teats, dripping onto the floor.

A small pool of milk began to form beneath her. It made my nipples hard. I knew from the hucows at the barn that if I reached out and gave her breast a good squeeze she would cry out in pleasure. What did that feel like? To have tits overflowing with milk? To have that milk sucked out of sensitive teats?

Her owner noticed the pooling milk and gave the hucow a hard slap of her pendulous breast. It slapped into the other, spraying milk as they jiggled beneath her.

'Harold, you need to give that Italian manufacturer a call. That stupid pump isn't emptying her enough!'

'It's fine dear, they just produce a lot of milk.'

'It's not fine! People will think we're not milking her enough. I won't be seen like that!'

I stared at the hucow, zoning out of my surroundings, imagining myself sitting in her place, my huge breasts leaking milk. If I were her, I'd want to be at the barn, not a pet to this woman. At least there I'd get good milkings and bred regularly.

I shuddered as I thought of #988's cock again.

'Miss?'

I shook myself back to reality as the barista called to me, holding my coffee.

I muttered a thanks and hurried out of the café. The first thing I'd be doing when I got home was trying out this new dildo. I wanted my pussy to be stretched out so much tonight that I'd still be gaping by the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself getting lost in my thoughts during each day of work. Jodie supervised me if I ever had to clean a bull, but left me alone with the hucows. I watched them closely, trying to imagine what that would be like.

I groped and fisted them as much as I could, watching how their bodies reacted to my touch and wondering if that was what I wanted. I nursed from a hucow's teat like a babe, feeling the long, squishy nipple fill my mouth as I sucked her milk from her. I wanted my nipples to be like this, dragging along the floor beneath huge tits. As long as it meant that I could fuck the bulls whenever I wanted. I even pulled one's head up while she was being milked and kissed her, trying to find some answer in that.

Jodie called me over one day to ask for help with a breeding. I helped her as she leashed up the bull and led him out of his pen. She still watched me closely. Was it that obvious how much I quivered at the sight of a bull?

She asked me about my rounds that morning, making idle talk to probably keep my mind off the bull.

When we reached the hucow's pen, I suddenly realised who it was. The Asian woman in her 40's, #1134. Her belly was flat now, having given birth a month ago.

'She's ready to be bred again,' Jodie said, closing the pen behind us.

#1134 saw the bull and turned over onto all fours, pushing her pussy out for him. Once the leash was off the bull mounted her in an instant, rutting like a beast. Her moans resonated in my ears. She was loving this. The memory of her pregnant body not long ago lingered in my mind. She was already desperate to be bred again. That was all these hucows could comprehend. Eating, sleeping and mating. Mating. Breeding.

'We should start cleaning up her pen. It looks like she wet herself with excitement when we brought the bull in.'

'I want to become a hucow.'

Jodie stopped and looked at me.

'What?'

'I want to become a hucow.'

'I know watching two go at it can be exciting, but you don't want that.'

'I do. I really do.'

I started rubbing my pussy through my pants, watching the hucow and bull mate. I didn't care if she saw me doing it, I would be naked and breeding soon anyway. Soon. My heart leapt at those words. I had finally accepted it and was so close to being bred by a bull. Experiencing endless pleasure every day.

'It's not so simple. You'd be giving up your humanity. Your mind.'

'I don't care. I really need this.'

She looked me over for a bit, biting the inside of her cheek.

She craned her neck out of the pen and called someone over.

'Watch these two while they mate, I'll be back soon. You! Come with me.'

I followed her out of the barn and toward the offices, my heart beating so hard in my chest. Was I really doing this?

She sat me down in an office and searched around in a filing cabinet. A piece of paper and a pen was dropped in front of me.

'If you're absolutely sure of this, then here.'

She sat down across from me with a copy of it.

'I need to read you the warning that this procedure is permanent and you have severely reduced intellectual capacity.' She lowered the form and looked over at me. 'You'll be dumb. As dumb as the livestock out there. You know this, you work with them every day.'

'I know.'

'And you still want to be a mindless breeding machine like that?'

I nodded. She raised the form again.

'This here is a waiver of your human rights and a transfer of property, you, to the milk company. You will be legally a hucow. So, do you want some time to think this over?'

I stared at the paper, my whole body shaking. I was nervous to do this, but the image of those two mating replayed in my mind. My nightly masturbation sessions with the dildo that I wished could be a bull's cock. I had been wanting this for a while.

I picked up the pen and signed the form, breathing a sigh of relief once it was done.

'Alright then.'

She held out a hand and I shook it.

'It was a pleasure working with you, Melissa. I guess we'll have to find a new employee.

She stood up and beckoned for me to follow. She led me through the building until we reached the medical side. She knocked on the door and someone in a white coat answered. Behind them was what looked like a doctor's office.

'Melissa here has filled out the paperwork to become a hucow. I know it's a late entry for the day, but could you get her set.'

The doctor nodded and motioned for me to step inside.

'Please take off your clothes,' he said.

With one last goodbye, Jodie closed the door behind her, leaving me with the doctor. Everything suddenly felt very real now.

I disrobed, feeling self-conscious as I pulled down my panties and took off my bra.

'There's nothing to be embarrassed by, you'll soon be naked every day. But for some comfort, shame is one of the first things to go after we give you the drugs.'

I laid back on the bed as he swabbed my arms and prepared needles. That was a comforting thought as he worked: that I would soon be naked every day as a hucow. It was finally happening.

He injected chemicals into me, all the while explaining that I would soon go to sleep and the whole thing would take about 20 hours.

I soon found myself growing drowsy, falling asleep to the wonder of what those huge breasts would feel like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa woke up the next day. She stirred under the weight of her new breasts. She looked down at them curiously, poking at them with her fingers. She had once been a B-cup, but was now closer to a P. They rested heavily on her stomach and were far more sensitive, causing her to squirm with each poke. At the end of each breast her nipples had elongated five times their size as a result of the drugs.

She grabbed one, shuddering from the sensation, only to then try again.

'Ah, you're awake.'

The doctor entered the office, pulling his chair over to her bed.

'Let's do some tests.'

He took one of her breasts in his hands and rolled it around, squeezing every bit. She bit her lip as pleasure washed across her. He pulled on her nipple a bit before giving a good squeeze. Her toes curled beneath the bed sheet as a mounting wave of pleasure built in her breast. Finally, it exploded across her as a drop of milk leaked from her teat.

'Good. Milk flow looks fine.'

He checked the other breast before moving on. The sheet was stripped back, exposing her legs. He roughly pulled her forward and pushed her legs apart. His inserted his fingers into her pussy, splaying them out to test how much it stretched.

'Tissue build-up around the labia and inner walls. Good stretchability.'

He made a note before pulling his sleeve up and forcing his hand into her. She moaned as a new sensation wracked her body. More and more of his arm disappeared inside her. Her eyes went wide as his fingers touched her cervix, her pleasure building even more as he spread it open.

'Good.' He pulled his arm out and washed it off. Once he was clean he returned to his notes. 'Vaginal canal has expanded and cervix is malleable. Now for one more thing.'

He pulled out a device and began swabbing her ear. She couldn't reason out what it was. All she could comprehend were her tits, pussy and his hand. This object was too complicated. Too many parts to it. She winced as the device punctured her ear. As he pulled it away, a tag had been clipped to her lobe.

'Let's get you out there, #1375'

He helped her stand up and watched closely as she tried to take a few steps. The weight of her new tits unsteadied her and she stumbled. He lowered her onto her hands and knees.

'Let's just have you go on all fours until you get used to those breasts. Some never bother to go on two feet again.'

He attached a collar around her neck and led her from the office. Her breasts were only inches above the ground. Her teats dragged along it, sending jolts of pleasure down her every time her they hit a bump.

He led her to the barn where Jodie came to collect her. She looked down at her former co-worker, now hucow. She wasn't sure how to handle the fact that just yesterday she was having a conversation with this livestock.

'How did she go?'

'Perfectly well. She has a healthy milk flow and is ready.'

'Good.' She took the leash from him. 'Come on now, #1375. It's time for your first milking.'

Melissa padded along behind her on her hands and knees. Her pussy poked out behind her for all the other workers to see. Glistening and flushed lips between her legs. Jodie wondered how many of them had wanted to fuck her when she was human. Were they enjoying seeing her hucow pussy so exposed?

Melissa was starting to leave a trail of milk where her teats ran along the ground.

'Don't worry, girl. We'll get you nice and milked soon.'

They arrived at a pen and Jodie led her inside. She pulled out the milking machine and set it up. Melissa padded cautiously closer.

'That's it, girl. You recognise this, don't you. This is going to make those new teats of yours feel as good as you hoped yesterday.'

Jodie watched Melissa inspect the pumps, but she didn't get on it in the correct way. She sighed.

'I guess you're just livestock in there now. You know how to use this.'

She pulled her onto the machine and attached the pumps over her teats.

'Ready?'

The machine hummed to life, sucking in tightly to the soft flesh of Melissa's breasts. She began to moan as she was milked; her eyes rolling back. Jodie sat down and watched her.

'So, as good as you hoped it would be.'

Melissa moaned away, lost to her pleasure.

'I don't understand why you would want a life like this, but if you enjoy it...'

She sat down on the stool and watched her leaning into the pumps like nothing else mattered. She tried rubbing her pussy, but couldn't keep a constant rhythm.

'Mating is the only thing on your mind now, huh? Don't worry, I'll get you bred once we observe you for a few days.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa was woken from her sleep by someone at the pen's gate. She rolled over in the hay, feeling the prickles of it stimulate her bare skin. Her breasts were heavy. Milk. Need to be milked.

A collar was put around her neck and tugged, digging in until she got onto all fours and followed. Her breasts rubbed against the ground, squishing her teats into it. Her breasts had grown even more since the day she became a hucow. She didn't know it, but her body had filled out nicely from the hucow feed she ate every day. He ass had grown fatter, filling out her hips and thighs to compliment her huge tits. Jodie had been right that the co-workers who thought she was pretty before loved the sight of her walking by naked on all fours.

It was a short walk to an empty pen. The worker led her in and took her collar off. She sat looking around as he left. Her hands found their way to her teats, playing with them to try and make the milk come out, but she couldn't work out how the workers did it.

The pen gate opening made her lose all interest in that. A bull was led in, held by the lady worker who took care of her the first day. Her pussy burned at the sight of him. Big. Big. A deep instinctual desire took over her. For the first time in days, she knew what to do. She turned around and stuck her ass in the air. She felt she had to show how plump and wet her pussy was for him. That just made sense.

She heard a clink like the things they put around their necks before something heavy crashed into her. Before she could even steady herself, she felt a hot rod pushing at her fat pussy lips. It speared in, stretched her pussy out around it. Her hucow pussy gave way easily, but the pressure was still intense. As his glans slid into her, releasing the pressure on her outer lips and transferring it to her inner walls, she briefly had a spark of recognition. Something familiar. Something close.

Though as she tried to hang onto that feeling, it was overpowered by the feeling of that huge cock sliding deeper and deeper into her, until the feeling was gone. She didn't need to think. It hurt her brain to try and hold onto it anyway. She just had to enjoy this. She just wanted to be bred like a good hucow.

The bull rutted into her, sliding his massive cock in and out of her. Each thrust in made her breath catch. A hucow's extended vaginal canal invaded on the space of her other organs. She had never had anything so deep inside her. It was a strange feeling, but wonderful.

His cock pushed forcefully against her cervix. The bull still had more cock to get into her and was determined to do so. With each thrust her cervix loosened until it finally gave way. She let out a load moan that echoed around the barn as his cock pushed into her womb. Her cervical muscles clamped down on the invading member, but he was much stronger. His cock thrust in and out of her cervix, pressing into the walls of her womb. Her brain exploded with dopamine. Mating. Mating. Being bred. Being bred.

Sydney hopped the fence and joined Jodie as they watched Melissa being bred.

'#988. Why did you specifically request him to breed her?'

'I thought she'd enjoy it.'

'Do these two have some history from when they were human?'

'Not quite. She just always took good care of him. I thought they'd both enjoy this.'

'Fuck. Never thought I'd see the day when we breed Melissa.'

'It's what happens to all hucows. And it's #1375 now.'

'Yeah, yeah. Protocol and all that. So when are you going to sign up to become a hucow?'

She gave him a push.

'Never.'

'Aw c'mon. Melissa looks like she's really enjoying herself. I think you'd look pretty good with some big cow tits.'

'Enough or I'll put you on mop detail for a month.'