Working at an swinger resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Sofia," Isabela said, "She lives not far from here and works here regularly."

Sofia looked at me with a smile and came in for a hug. Sofia was very pretty. She had dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and really nice tan skin. She was probably around the same age as me. She also looked really fit. She had a beautiful figure, and she was wearing a red tank top and shorts. She looked amazing.

"Nice to me you," she said to me with a Spanish accent and smiled.

She then walked to Isabela, and they started talking. She was energetic and friendly. I just stood there with a smile on my face.

"Wow. Why is everyone here so fucking hot?", I thought as Sofia approached me.

"So, you are new here?" she asked.

"I am."

"What do you think of the resort so far?" I could tell that she was flirting with me, and it made me feel happy.

"It's amazing. I can't believe I'm actually here," I said.

She smiled and said that she would show me around the resort.

"When the guests arrive things get wild, so you better get used to it," she said with a flirtatious tone in her voice.

Isabela told Sofia to change and get ready. I had a half hour rest until Sofia came back and we had to go through some of the rooms in the main building. Isabela told us that they always wanted a romantic atmosphere and so we put rose pedals on the ground, dimmed the lights and put candles on the tables. Isabela also asked us to make the lobby more inviting with flowers, candles, and other decorations and to make it more romantic.

Sofia and I talked a lot and, damn, she talked a lot. Not in a bad way, but she is really extroverted. She nearly told me her entire life story while we were working. She was from Madrid and moved to Ibiza about 10 years ago. She loved the island and had been there for some time, but this was her last year as she wanted to go back to Madrid and study.

"I am one of the few ones who is single here," she said. "What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. I don't," I said.

She looked at me and smiled, "Then you are going to have a lot of fun here, believe me. All the other staff are in relationships and don't swing so they don't get involved. I heard that Nina once joined a couple who were swinging but I never met them."

I felt a bit daring and asked her, "Do you often join in?"

She laughed and said, "Yes, I do. I'm not a prude."

She told me that she likes sex and that she is a healthy young woman. I loved her personality. She was fun and nice. We later met Luca and Nina for lunch and talked about the day. After dinner, we went back to work.

"Wow, Luca is pretty cute," Sofia said to me.

"Yeah, I think he is also single."

"Very nice to know," and she smiled. "And what about Nina? She is Dutch like you, right? She is fucking hot."

I turned red a bit, "I'm from Belgium, not Dutch, but yes she is cute."

Sofia laughed and started to tease me, "I can tell. I can smell the arousal, but unfortunately for you, she has a boyfriend."

What really? That was a bit of a shock for me as she let me rub her with lotion yesterday and showed us her tits. I thought she was flirting with me but maybe I'm just a bit slow.

Sofia looked at me and smiled, "Oh, you didn't know she was dating. Don't worry you will be hit on by so many people you won't know what to do."

After working, we went back to our rooms for a bit of rest. At 19:30, we all met up at the restaurant for a big dinner with all the staff. This was a tradition the day before the resort opened. We weren't allowed to drink too much as we had to be fresh for the big day. After dinner, Nina, Luca, Sofia and I hung out for a bit in the lobby and chatted. I wondered where Julia was. I hadn't seen her much that day. Nina told me that although she works as the receptionist, she is a bit of an introvert and doesn't hang out with the other staff as much after work. She normally meets up with her boyfriend or hung out with Nina only.

Just then, two people entered the lobby: a boy and a girl. They looked a bit older than me. Sofia stood up and hugged them both and introduced them to me and Luca,

"This is Olivia and Manuel." They introduced themselves but Olivia didn't seem to care much.

"Olivia is from Italy and Manuel is from here," Nina told me, "And so Olivia is my next door neighbor."

Olivia was beautiful. She had long dark hair and an amazing figure. She was very pretty but didn't seem to care much about anything. She seemed a bit bitchy. Manuel was handsome and tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He seemed kinder than his girlfriend. They went straight to their room and didn't talk much. Sofia told us that their flight was delayed a lot, so they were probably very tired. Sofia also told us that Olivia was her best friend. As the evening went on, Luca and Sofia started flirting with each other, and I couldn't blame them as she was really hot. And I was talking to Nina, she told me that Olivia can come across as a bit of a bitch because she is very confident and direct but she if you get to know her better you will see that she is very nice and caring.

The conversation with Nina was very nice. I had the feeling we could become very good friends, I found it hard not to dream away in her beautiful blue eyes but then I remembered she had a boyfriend and I stopped myself from thinking about her in that way. Speaking of her boyfriend, she told me that they have been in a relationship for a year now, and he didn't care that she was working in a swingers resort as he trusted her. She told me that she was interested in swinging, but her boyfriend was a bit more reluctant, so she mostly tried to keep it to herself. She told me that he was visiting in a couple of weeks. Isabela waved at us and joined us. She looked amazing as usual. She told us that she was really excited for tomorrow and asked us if we were ready for the big day.

"Yes ma'am," I answered.

"Do you guys want to hang out in my hot tub for a bit?" she asked.

Everyone agreed. We went to Isabela's house, which was really beautiful. It was probably the best on the resort. Her husband was a famous Spanish businessman. He was not usually on the island, but Isabela told me that he was on the island right now. She gave us a small tour of the house and we one for one went in her bathroom to change. Nina was the first to get changed and just like yesterday she looked amazing in her blue bikini. Luca got changed and Sofia really seemed to enjoy him. Sofia came out in her bikini, and this was the first time I saw her in her bathing suit. She was a bit thicker than Nina in the hips, but her body looked amazing. Her chest was really firm, and her stomach toned. She had a navel piercing which looked nice on her. She looked like a Spanish girl you'd see on Insta.

Luca was almost drooling over her. Isabela got changed into the white bikini from the day before and when she walked out, everyone's jaws dropped. She is so beautiful. She had a perfect body and looked amazing.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's get in the hot tub," Isabela said with a smile.

I sat opposite Isabela. I found it very difficult not to stare at her big chest. I could see that everyone was enjoying themselves very much. She suddenly said,

"My eyes are up here."

I was so fucking embarrassed. I could feel my face turn red. She laughed a bit and continued,

"I'm joking. I'm used to it." Everyone laughed, but I still felt a bit embarrassed. She gave me a wink.

The conversation went everywhere. First, we were talking about traveling, then music and Sofia began to talk about sex. I felt a bit left out of the conversation as I had no experience in this area. Sofia suddenly asked me,

"And you? How was your first time?"

I responded, "Uhm, that hasn't happened yet."

Everyone was like, "Really?" And Nina asked me how that could be.

"Well, it's my first year of uni and I haven't found the right person. So," I trailed off.

Isabela told me that I was in the right place as it seemed like there are a lot of people here who would be interested.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you will have a great time here. We can even wingman for you," Isabela said, and Sofia and Nina said with excitement, "YESSS!!!" I didn't expect that at all. I was surprised by this sudden support, but it was very nice.

"Let's get him laid!!!" they all joked.

The conversation went on for a bit but around ten we all decided to go to our rooms and have a good night's rest before the big day.

The next morning, I woke up early. I was excited for the day. Today was the big day. I showered and put on my uniform again. I went downstairs to the restaurant and Nina, Sofia, and Luca were already waiting. Julia also sat at our table. I saw Olivia and Manuel sitting a bit further away. I sat down and said hello to everyone. The girls looked nice in their uniforms. We saw Isabela who seemed a bit stressed as she was walking around a lot. We couldn't blame her as this was the opening. She told us that the first guests would be arriving in three hours, so we had to finish our breakfast quickly and start working. Everyone finished their breakfast and started to get ready. Isabela gave us some last-minute instructions about what we were supposed to do, and then she walked away. We had three hours to finish the last preparations for the guests, so we did. We put the last finishing touches in the rooms and the lobby. We added flowers and candles everywhere. We finished by cleaning the pool and putting some small umbrellas in the chairs.

Then the first guests arrived. What was clear to me was that they all seemed rich and very successful. They were also extremely attractive. The couples ranged between the ages of 20 and 50. Everyone was excited for the start of the summer. Isabela greeted each one and Julia welcomed everyone. I was instructed to help Julia check-in guests, and it went well. After a couple of hours, it became a bit quieter. At the reception, a couple came in that really caught my eye. They were a tall, attractive couple in their 30's. They looked amazing and seemed to be very wealthy. The woman was really hot. She had blonde hair with light brown eyes. She was very pretty, and her body looked amazing in her white summer dress. She looked like a model. The man next to her was also very good looking. They were speaking English, but they had an amazing Spanish accent. The man was tall, and he had dark hair with light brown eyes. His body was in really good shape. He looked like an athlete, and he was extremely good looking. Isabela came to them and gave them both hugs and spoke to them in Spanish. Julia told me that the couple were good friends with Isabela and her husband. He was a photographer, and she was a model. And this was the second year that they came to the resort. Isabela turned towards me and said,

"This is Carlos and Daniela. They are very close friends of mine."

I introduced myself to them, "Welcome to the resort," I said and smiled.

"We are looking forward to a fun summer," Carlos said.

"Can you help them with their luggage?" Isabela asked me; it was a bit quieter now. "Julia could handle reception on her own."

"Of course!" I said and walked to their luggage.

I grabbed both of their bags and asked them if they wanted to follow me to their villa and they told me they would. I helped them get in and gave them the room keys. I helped them with some of their bags. They told me this was the second time they've been here but the first time they only stayed for a couple of days, and they didn't really get involved in any way. Carlos seemed nice and he had a really big smile. Daniela seemed very charming, but she was a bit quieter than Carlos. He asked me if I could help them unpack so I did. Carlos told me about his work and how he met Isabela at a shoot, and they had a lot of fun together. He also told me that he has been together with his wife for 13 years.

We talked a bit more as I was helping them unpack. They told me to put some clothes away for them and I saw they both had a lot of sexy underwear. Daniela saw me looking and smiled. After I finished, I was about to leave but Carlos said they wanted to give me a tip.

"We heard it's kind of a tradition to always tip the bellman, so is it okay if my wife gives you a tip?" he asked.

I was a bit taken back by this. "Yes, sure," I said without knowing what to expect.

Daniela suddenly came closer to me and started to massage my shoulders. She was wearing a really tight dress and as she came closer her boobs looked amazing. She started to massage me in a very sensual way. I was completely overwhelmed, and I was a bit worried if Carlos would be okay with this. But he seemed to enjoy it as he just watched. Daniela dropped to her knees and began to massage my thighs and then she came even closer and pulled down my pants.

"Is this okay?' she asked with her sexy Spanish accent. I nodded. I was really surprised and really turned on.

She looked up to me and said, "We want to thank you for the help. Let me take care of you."

She began to massage my balls with one hand. She had a firm grip and she looked really hot doing this. Her other hand massaged my cock through my underwear.

"Uhm that feels great," I said.

I saw that she was a bit nervous and shy but also very excited. She smiled and kept going.

"Can I pull them down?" she asked.

I could feel my cock growing and I didn't want her to stop. I nodded and she pulled down my boxers. My cock was really hard and throbbing. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to stroke me. I could see that she Carlos was really enjoying the show. She stroked me for a minute when Carlos said,

"You know this is the first time my wife has touched another man." I looked at him and felt very lucky.

This was also the first time I was touched down there by someone other than myself. It felt good.

"Can my wife put it in her mouth?" Carlos asked.

What? Did he just ask if his model wife can suck my dick? I was completely blown away. I looked at Daniela's beautiful face and she looked very hot, but she seemed also a bit surprised. I looked at Carlos and asked him, "Are you sure?"

He smiled and said, "She has never done it before, but she would really like to try."

I looked at Daniela who seemed really turned on and she just looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Go ahead, honey," he said to her.

I felt her lips coming closer and felt a warm, wet tongue on the tip of my dick. "Ooohh," I let out as Daniela licked the tip of my cock then put her mouth around the head. I could feel her tongue moving around and then she started to suck my dick. I looked down and I saw my cock go into her mouth. Wtf is happening right now?

This was the first time ever I felt a warm mouth around my dick, and it felt better than I could have dreamed. Nobody is going to believe me: my first ever blowjob by a Spanish model while her husband watched. Daniela kept going and kept sucking my cock while she looked me in my eyes and it felt amazing, I felt over the moon, the luckiest guy alive. Carlos just watched and looked at her sucking my cock. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at me.

"Do you like that?" she asked. Her Spanish accent made it so hot.

I was completely taken aback. I tried to find my words but could not.

"My wife is really good at it," Carlos said.

Daniela kept looking at me while sucking the soul out of my body. Mind you, I was still a virgin and such a beautiful woman sucking my dick. Holy shit. I felt my cum rising in my balls.

"Oh, Daniela, I am going to cum," I said.

"Don't worry. You can cum in her mouth. We don't want a mess," Carlos said.

Daniela kept going for a few more seconds and I started to shoot my cum in her mouth. It felt amazing, and she kept on sucking me until I was all dry. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked at me. Damn. Shit, she swallowed it? She stood up and gave me hug and said,

"Thank you, I really enjoyed it."

Carlos came over to and gave me a high five.

"That was fucking hot, man. I hope you enjoyed my wife. This was her first blowjob to another man."

I told him that it was great. I mean she was the best thing I ever felt.

"I am so grateful and lucky," I said.

I thanked them and pulled up my pants. I left their villa and was a bit scared that Isabela would be mad that I was away so long. I saw Isabela who was busy talking to some guests in the lobby. She looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Hey, are the guests taken care of?" she said.

I told her they were. She smiled and said," Great work! Did they give you your first tip?"

I told her what happened. Isabela was a bit surprised.

"Are you serious? They never swung before. This was her first time with another man, right?"

"Omg I am so happy for you. Did you enjoy your first blowjob?" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

I felt embarrassed and shy but also happy. I told her that I really enjoyed it. She said,

"That's great. We have a lot of fun at this resort, and you just started. You will have lots of fun. I am so happy to hear that. And damn, you are a lucky boy your first blowjob by Daniela. She is freaking hot!"

She gave me a hug in excitement, and I felt my heart pounding in my chest. My cock still had some blood in it. Isabela looked at me and said,

"Go get some rest. It's going to be a very busy day. I can't wait to hear Carlos and Daniela's side," she said with a big smile.

I went to my room to rest a bit before going to work. I couldn't believe what happened to me. It was all unreal. When I walked out of my room, Sofia, Nina and Luca were there.

Sofia gave me a big hug and said, "We heard you got some action with Carlos and Daniela."

I told them everything that happened. Nina and Sofia looked at me with big smiles. And Luca gave me a fist bump.

"Damn, nice work dude. She is fucking hot"

Sofia then gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "That's great. I am so happy for you."

Nina also gave me a big kiss on the cheek and said, "I knew you were going to enjoy this place." This day was the greatest in my life and I was just getting started.

12