Working at an Swinger Resort Pt. 04

Story Info
My experiences, working at an exclusive swinger resort.
6.2k words
4.69
21.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Nathalie laying near the pool next to a dark, tall, muscular man, whom I assumed was her husband. This was the first time I saw Nathalie in a bikini. Her boobs were great, very big and round. She had an insanely big ass that I failed to notice beforehand. I stared at her sexy body through my bedroom window when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I had forgotten to lock the door; it swung open, and entered Sofia.

"Hey Timo!!" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

I was startled.

"Sofia! You can't barge into my room like this," I said.

She laughed and questioned, "Why not?"

I didn't respond, as I stood there only wearing boxers.

"Timo, what are you looking at?" She asked.

She noticed I was staring at something outside my window. She approached me, looked out the window, and saw Nathalie outside.

Sofia looked back at me, gave me a naughty smile, and said, "you perv! Are you spying on Nathalie?"

I turned red and stuttered, "what? No! I just happened to see her."

Sofia laughed, "suuuuure" she said sarcastically.

She added, "she is so fucking hot, and her husband is too.I would love to join them but unfortunately they don't swing."

Sofia had a devious smile.

"So, what have you been up to today?" she asked.

I told her I went to the spa with Olivia, Nina, and Manuel.

"Did anything hot happen?" She asked.

Before I could respond, she blurted, "Wait! Before you tell me, can I suck your dick while you tell me?"

"Uhhhh" was all I could let out, as I wasn't expecting that question.

"Is Luca okay with that?" I asked.

"Of course! He even told me to come to you as he was busy working," she replied.

"Oh, if he was okay with it, sure," I said.

"Wow, Luca is a real good friend," I thought to myself.

"Yay!" she squealed as she dropped to her knees and pulled my boxers down.

She grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes. She opened her mouth and stuck my growing cock inside. She took it all the way to the base and let my cock slide slowly out of her mouth. I just stood there, watching as she sucked my dick. She gave me one of her amazing, wet, sloppy blowjobs, and as always, it felt amazing. I love how enthusiastic she was and how much she enjoys it, especially when she looks up at me with her big eyes.

"So, what happened at the spa?" She asked before returning to my cock.

I told her about the Asian man, his wife, and the events that transpired.

"Omg, I don't believe that! Olivia? That is not the Olivia I know."

She was really surprised by the fact that Olivia let the older Asian man touch her, and she even touched him back!

"I can't believe it. It seems they've been experimenting with their relationship," she said with my dick in her hands.

She continued stroking and added, "It sounds so hot, though; it's a shame you were left out. I would have sucked the Asian guys dick if I were Olivia."

She continued, "You know I like older guys, right? and I've never been with an Asian man before."

"Yes, you've mentioned it a few times," I said.

I continued to tell her everything else that occurred as she expertly sucked me off harder. Her tongue was moving around my dick, and she looked at me while doing it. She used a lot of saliva, and it felt amazing. I told her about the massage and what happened there.

"From Ava?? Wow, that is so hot! You're a lucky dude!" she stated.

She gave my dick the final few sucks, and I came inside her mouth. She swallowed it all before taking my dick out of her mouth.

Sofia stood up and said, "Thank you! That was so hot."

She got on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Luca will be staying at my place tonight, so maybe you and Nina want to join again?" she asked.

"Sorry, I have to do a few things," I said disappointedly.

I wanted to join, but I couldn't that night.

She smiled at me and said, "Okay, maybe some other time."

I put my boxers back on, and Sofia mentioned, "Isabela told us about a great beach where we can go tomorrow if you are free."

I nodded to confirm.

"Great! I'll ask Nina and Luca too. Olivia and Manuel are working, but maybe Julia will join too, as her boyfriend will be arriving tomorrow."

She walked out of the room and closed the door. I had food delivered to my room, spent the evening relaxing, and made some calls home.

The next day I woke up at 8:30, as the plan to go to the beach was set for 10. Sofia told me Nina and Luca were joining us, but Julia wanted to spend some time with her boyfriend alone. I grabbed my belongings and my swimwear. We met up for breakfast, and Isabela offered to bring us to the beach. She informed us it was a 20-minute drive from the resort, and it was a desolate beach where not many people came. So, after breakfast, we packed ourselves into her car, and she dropped us off. "Have fun," she said before driving away.

The beach was beautiful; the sand was soft and white, and there were no people occupying it. There were some palm trees we could see in the distance, but there were no other places for shade. Sofia brought a towel and umbrella. We all laid down our towels.

"You guys wouldn't mind if we went topless, right?" Sofia asked.

Luca and I looked at each other and shook our heads. "No? That's what we thought," Sofia said as they both giggled and took off their bikini tops.

I've seen both of their boobs, but it's always a pleasant surprise, especially in the sunlight. Sofia's was bigger than Nina's, but they were both perfect in their own way.

We lay there for a while, took a dip in the sea, and Nina made us lunch.

We ate and chilled. Sofia spoke: "So, we have some news for you guys. Luca and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend!"

Nina and I looked at each other and smiled, but we weren't completely surprised. They had strong chemistry and loved being with each other. The only thing that surprised me was Sofia telling me she was ready to tie herself down to one guy. However, they explained to us that it was more of an open relationship and they could still play with other people. We congratulated them, and we opened a bottle of Italian white wine, which Luca brought, to celebrate.

It was a great day, and we had a lot of fun talking, swimming, and sunbathing. In the afternoon, as we lay on our towels, I looked over to see Luca and Sofia being handsy with one another. It's no surprise to see Luca and Sofia being ... well, Luca and Sofia.

Their hands were all over each other. Nina noticed and teased, "You guys can't stay off each other for two seconds."

Luca blurted, "I know I have no self-control," and winked at her.

"You're just jealous because you haven't had sex in over a month," Sofia teased back.

Luca and Sofia both burst out laughing.

Nina chuckled too. "Yes, I can't believe it either," Nina responded.

Sofia climbed up on top of Luca and looked over at us to ask, "You guys don't mind, do you?"

Nina just smiled and shook her head.

Sofia had her bikini bottoms on, and the two began making out as Nina and I just sat there watching. Sofia pulled down Luca's bottoms and started stroking his dick. Luca put his hands on her ass and gave it a spank, which made Sofia moan through their kiss. Sofia broke the kiss, sat up, and continued stroking Luca's dick. This was the second time Nina and I watched them do this, and Nina seemed to enjoy watching her friends have sex. I could tell Nina was turned on, and I was too. Luca threw Sofia on her back and went down on her. Nina started playing with herself over her bikini bottoms. Sofia was in ecstasy and was moaning loudly as she quickly came from Luca's tongue. They swapped positions, and Sofia began bobbing on Luca's cock.

Nina put her hand under the bikini, began rubbing a finger over her clit, and pushed against it. She moaned louder than before, all while watching Sofia give Luca her usual sloppy blowjob. Nina was focused on the scene in front of her. For me, it was hot to see Nina enjoy herself while she was topless. I then decided to play with myself and pulled my cock out of my swimming shorts. Luca prepared and entered Sofia with his dick.

Nina looked over at me, playing with herself, and blushed. She removed her bottoms and was now completely nude like the rest of us. She placed two fingers in her mouth and brought them down to her pussy. She played and began moaning louder and louder. She was becoming more aroused as she watched Luca fuck Sofia. I continued stroking my dick and increased my pace faster, harder, and harder. Personally, I was more focused on Nina fingering herself, as that was a new sight for me. We exchanged eye contact a few times, and at one point, she watched me jerk off while she continued playing with herself.

Shortly after, Sofia let out a loud moan and screamed, "Fuck, I'm cummingggggggggg!"

And she did, all over Luca's dick.

Luca laid down on his back, and Sofia climbed on top. Seeing Sofia cum helped Nina, as she too had an orgasm. She moaned out loud and let her body enjoy the bliss. Unlike last time, I didn't miss it! It was sensual and hot to see her cum like that.

Sofia saw us playing with ourselves.

"Holy shit! Omg! That was so hot, you guys!" Nina blushed and looked down.

Luca looked over at us and smiled. Sofia smiled and gave Nina a thumbs up when Nina orgasmed.

I looked around the beach. I noticed that we weren't the only ones enjoying the show. I saw, in the near distance, an old man watching us. He was roughly in his 60s and presented as slightly overweight. We all noticed him but didn't mind, but Nina seemed a bit put off. Sofia and Luca definitely didn't mind, and to my surprise, he waved to the old man to come closer. Nina wasn't feeling that comfortable, so she put her bikini back on.

He sat down on the sand next to us and admired Sofia.

"Hi, I'm sorry if I was staring. I've never seen people having sex on a public beach. I thought that was illegal," he said with a thick Spanish accent.

The entire time, he couldn't keep his gaze away from Sofia riding Luca, fully nude.

"No problem for us; you can stay if you want," Luca said.

I knew Luca was into this, but I wasn't aware of how far he'd go. The old man told us his name was Pablo and that he had lived close to this beach for almost 40 years. When he heard loud noises, he decided to have a look at what was happening, and that was when he spotted us. He apologised for spying on us, but he couldn't really help himself. Seeing two young, beautiful people go at it on a public beach was really hot for him.

Sofia smiled at him and made the man blush, all while riding Luca.

"If you want to watch us, you can watch us; you can even play with yourself if you want," Luca said.

"I would really like that," Sofia added with a sexy tone. This was too good a deal for the man to pass up. He quickly lowered his pants and pulled out his dick. It was on the smaller side, around 10cm (4 inches), but he was well-groomed.

"Enjoy the show," Luca said with a smile.

I know Luca likes being watched, but I wasn't expecting this much from him. Nina still seemed put off as the old man started stroking his dick.

Sofia rode Luca with passion, and she maintained eye contact with Pablo. Luca pulled her head to his and whispered something in her ear. Sofia let out a devious smile and looked at Pablo, who surprisingly had a bit of trouble getting hard.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" she asked.

"Really?!" He said it with a surprised tone.

"Sure, come closer," Sofia said.

"Is that okay with your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, it is; enjoy yourself," Luca said to the man as he continued thrusting into Sofia.

The man stood next to Sofia; she grabbed his cock and started playing with it. To our surprise, she took his soft dick into her mouth. The old man was shocked and looked down at her with eyes wide open.

"My god," he murmured, letting out a groan.

He must have gone to heaven feeling Sofia's soft, wet lips wrap around his dick. She was stroking his dick vigorously while sucking the life out of it. The man was visibly becoming harder and harder.

Luca smiled at the sight.

"You can touch my girlfriend if you want," Luca said to Pablo.

Pablo looked at Sofia, and she nodded. He reached down, grabbed her boobs, and massaged them. Sofia moaned and continued sucking him off. Luca seemed to enjoy sharing Sofia; it might be his turn-on. Luca was moaning as he watched the old man fuck Sofia's mouth. The old man who was having the time of his life. He apparently lost his wife eight years ago, and he hasn't received oral or had sex since.

Sofia was glad to help him out. She stared deeply at him with her big brown eyes. She was enjoying it just as much as the old man. She wasn't lying earlier about liking older men.

Luca was about to cum, so he quickly pulled out of Sofia. Because they were fucking without a condom and because he didn't want to accidentally cum on the old man, he aimed and shot his load at the sand. "Damn, that was so hot," he blurted out.

Sofia was now on her knees, sucking the man. She suddenly looked over at me to ask, "Do you have a condom with you, Timo?"

I always carry one in my wallet, ever since being on the resort. I handed it over to Luca, who gave it to Sofia.

She looked at Pablo, and in a sexy voice, she asked him, "Do you want to fuck me?"

With eyes wide open, he muttered, "Yes, but only if you want to and if your boyfriend allows it."

"I really want you to," she replied, and Luca gave the man a thumbs up.

Sofia unwrapped the condom and put it on his penis. She pushed him down on her towel and climbed on top of him. She sat on his dick and let it enter her. She rode him for a while and moaned loudly. The man let out a loud "oh god, oh god" on each thrust. He felt her tight pussy wrap around his cock.

Sofia was really enjoying herself, and Luca wasn't bothered by sharing her with the old man. Frankly, he was rather more excited than anything about watching Sofia ride the old man.

Sofia started thrusting and grinding her hips back and forth, faster and faster. It was weirdly hot seeing her ride the older man. I couldn't tell if Nina was curious, excited, or absolutely disgusted by the whole ordeal. But like me, she couldn't keep her eyes off it. The man began moaning louder. He grabbed Sofia's tight waist and pumped into her.

With a grasp of air, he groaned, "I'm going to cum!"

Sofia quickly climbed off the man, got between his legs, ripped off the condom, and put his cock in her mouth. "Oh god, oh god," the man repeated as he came into her mouth. Sofia swallowed everything.

"My god, that was amazing. It has been so long since I had sex! I never imagined I would have it with such a hot young lady! Thank you for giving this old man the time of his life," he said as the two embraced in a hug.

"And thank you for allowing me to do this," he said to Luca.

Luca smiled and asked him, "how was she?"

"She was amazing! You're lucky to have her as your girlfriend," he replied. He said his farewells and went home.

Sofia noticed I still had an erection and hadn't finished. She crawled to me and took my cock in her mouth with no hesitation. It didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth.

Luca gave his girlfriend a big hug and told her how hot that was. Sofia asked Nina what she thought.

"It was different, but as long as you enjoyed it, I'm happy!" Nina replied.

Sofia said she has always wanted to fuck an old man, and he was definitely the oldest she has had. Luca was aware of this and found the perfect opportunity.

We talked about it for a while, but soon became hungry. We decided to return to the resort. Nina called Isabela, who picked us up shortly after. On the car ride back, we told Isabella what happened.

"You dirty girl," she said to Sofia.

"I bet the old man had the time of his life with such a hot, beautiful young girl," she teasingly said with a smile.

"And Luca, you enjoyed watching that?" She questioned. "You guys are weird," she added jokingly.

When we arrived at the resort, we saw Julia talking to a man, whom I assumed was her boyfriend.

"Hey guys! Sorry we couldn't join you at the beach," said Julia.

It was best that she wasn't there, as I'm sure she would've had a heart attack.

She introduced her boyfriend to Luca, Nina, and me. Sofia has already met him. His name was Mattheo, and he was a tall Spanish boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was studying in San Sebastian but told us he wasn't Basque. He seemed a bit shy but was pleasant.

"We are heading into town for some food soon; want to join?" Julia asked.

"Yes! Sounds great!" We answered.

"Okay, let's meet at the lobby around 6, okay?"

We all agreed as we headed back to our rooms to change and get ready.

I took a short shower to clean off the sand from the beach. Since we were going for dinner in town, I decided to wear a nice dress shirt and some linen shorts. I put on some cologne and headed down to the lobby, where Julia and Mattheo were waiting. I greeted them as they told me Manuel and Olivia were also joining us.

Not long after, everyone was in the lobby. The girls all wore nice dresses and looked absolutely stunning. The boys all wore dress shirts except for Luca, who was rocking a whole suit. He came in with Sofia, hand in hand, which was kind of wholesome to see.

"Omg, omg, you guys look amazing; I have such beautiful staff members," Isabela said to us.

She fixed a taxi for us to get into town and said, "Have fun, guys, and be safe."

The taxi dropped us off at a nice Japanese restaurant Julia had booked in advance, and we walked in and sat at the table. I sat in between Olivia and Mattheo.

We all had some amazing sushi, and I got to know Mattheo a little better. I spent almost the whole meal talking to him and Julia. It was nice to hang out with Julia; she doesn't do it often, but when she does, it's always fun. She was a super nice, super cute, and super kind person. I had a real soft spot for her, and I hoped she would hang out with us more often.

I spoke to Mattheo, who initially was very shy, but after he warmed up to us, I noticed he was a solid, funny guy. He studied history and politics in San Sebastian and was a great storyteller. I had a lot of fun talking to both of them, and combined with the amazing sushi we were served, I had an absolute blast.

Olivia was sitting next to me but almost didn't speak a word to me; the only thing that came out of her mouth was, "Could you hand over the water?"

But she did converse with Luca, and she seemed to like him. They haven't spoken much on the resort, but since they're both Italian, they have a lot in common.

After we all finished dining, Mattheo offered to pay the bill, like a gentleman, but we all agreed to split it, and we did. We were all having a good time, and had some energy to spare for more fun, so we decided to head into a bar. I cannot remember much about the events that took place there. I do recall having an amazing time, as many tequila shots were poured and everyone was getting drunk.

We danced in a club until Luca ran into an argument with some big Spanish guy, so everyone thought it was best to leave. We laughed, we roamed, and we teased each other with jokes, as friends do. We came across a beach, and no one had to say anything; we just looked at each other, walked on the sand, began stripping off our clothes, and ran into the water.

It was dark and I was drunk, so I didn't see a lot; I just vaguely remembered seeing Julia topless but covering her boobs up with her arms. All I got was a mental blurry image, which was a shame as I haven't seen Julia naked before.

We splashed around a bit in the water, and we were having the time of our lives. We got out, put on our clothes, and got them wet (we had no towels). It was a hot night, and we couldn't be bothered. I still don't know how Luca managed with a wet suit.

12