Working at an Swinger Resort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fun was contagious; we all laughed some more, then started to hug each other. We shared how much fun we've had in the first week of the resort's opening. It was honestly a blessing to have such a nice group of friends. I was living my best life, and that night (although I don't remember a lot) was one of the best and most fun nights I have ever had. Even Olivia was nice to me that night!

When we got into the taxi, we were saying we should do this more often. Julia said she needs to hang out with us more often, as she had a blast. That was nice to hear, and I agreed wholeheartedly with her. But the alcohol wore out my remaining energy, and I fell asleep in the taxi. When I woke up again, Nina was dragging me to my room. She tucked me in and wished me a good night.

The next day, I woke up hungover with a headache. Isabela heard that we had a late night, so, being the amazing boss she is, she let us start our shifts a bit later. At breakfast, we barely spoke to each other as everyone was hungover. Luckily for us, there were some festivities happening in town, so a lot of guests were not at the resort. Isabela didn't want us to work in our given state, so we were assigned cleaning duties around the resort.

Olivia and I were instructed to clean the beach and spa a bit. Although she was nice the night before, things were back to normal, and she mostly ignored me. I didn't know why, but we couldn't seem to get along, but I just accepted it, as you can't be friends with everyone.

After we were done cleaning, I ate lunch, and Isabela told me to help Sofia clean up around the pool. Sofia and I chatted about the fun we had yesterday while we worked, although when we came back, Luca threw up a couple of times.

As we continued cleaning, we saw a couple that was new to the resort sitting at the pool. They were young, which was kind of unique, as most couples around here were at least in their late twenties or more. I would have guessed they were in their early twenties. The woman reminded me of Dua Lipa, and the man looked like an athlete. She had a wedding ring on her finger, so they were probably married.

"Wow, they are super hot," Sofia said to me.

The couple was relaxing, eyes closed, basking in the sun. The woman opened her eyes, looked over at us, and may have overheard Sofia talking to me. Sofia, being the extrovert she is, decided to walk up to the young woman and start chatting. Sofia came back and informed me that they were from Croatia and had arrived here yesterday. Her name was Mila, and she was 23 years old; the man's name was Ivan, and he was 24. They recently got married, and this was their first time ever visiting a swinging resort.

Sofia and I finished cleaning and decided to take our lunch break. We went to a restaurant situated near the pool.

The Croatian couple saw us sitting there and asked, "Hey! Mind if we join?"

"Not at all!" Sofia replied.

They introduced themselves to me, we chatted, and they were very friendly. Ivan was obviously into Sofia, as he couldn't stop flirting with her.

Mila was wearing a white transparent top that allowed her bikini to shine through. I couldn't resist staring at her amazing chest. Ivan and Mila were both super fit and had amazing bodies. They were both athletes.

"We are staying at one of the villas outside, and we have a hot tub. Want to hang out there?" Ivan asked us both.

Sofia and I looked at each other, "sure, we still have about an hour left on our break; let's do it!"

We walked with them to their villa, and Ivan went to quickly prepare the hot tub. The villa looked nearly identical to the ones I've been to before; a nice living room, plenty of space, a private backyard, and, of course, the hot tub.

Mila offered us some wine, but as per policy, we had to refuse while on duty. It was then that I realised Sofia and I hadn't brought any swimwear.

Ivan yelled out, "The hot tub is ready!"

"Great!" Sofia responded as she began to strip completely naked in the middle of the living room.

I thought to myself, "Fuck it, why not?" and stripped.

We walked out to their backyard, and we could tell Mila and Ivan were surprised to see us naked.

Sofia got into the hot tub. Ivan was basically drooling over her nude body. Mila was definitely checking both of us out. They kept their swimwear on as they entered the hot tub. Swimwear or not, they were both stunning.

Mila had an insanely firm butt and perky, medium-sized breasts. Her tummy was toned, she had accentuated hips, and she had sexy long legs. She had a cute navel piercing and a smaller one on her nose. I also noticed a tattoo on her ankle.

Ivan was very lean and muscular; he had a six-pack and a well-defined chest. His arms were covered in tattoos, and some more were on his legs.

We sat in the hot tub and continued our conversations from earlier. As time passed, I forgot that I was completely naked in the water.

Ivan and Mila got up and went to the kitchen to grab more wine. Sofia turned to me and said, "I am so turned on right now; they are so hot; have you seen their bodies? It's insane!"

"Sit on the side; let's give them a show when they return," she instructed.

I didn't hesitate and did exactly what she said. I sat up on the side of the hot tub. Sofia kneeled between my legs, in the water, and before I could ask what the plan was, she began sucking me off. She deep throated me from the gecko.

Ivan and Mila returned with the wine, and just like Sofia planned, they were surprised. Sofia made eye contact with Mila and continued bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Omg" and "wow," Mila and Ivan said respectively.

Mila whispered something into Ivan's ear before they both put their wine glasses down and re-entered the hot tub. To my surprise, Ivan sat next to me as Mila kneeled next to Sofia in the water. Mila pulled off Ivan's shorts, and she began blowing him.

Ivan was packing some serious heat--a lot bigger than mine and probably the biggest I had seen on the resort. I was more impressed by how easily Mila could deep-throat him in the water. He was really into it, as he grabbed her hair and guided her head. She was giving him a stellar blowjob.

Sofia was doing amazing things to me, but I could tell her focus shifted to Ivan's dick. I couldn't help but look at Mila; her mouthwork seemed amazing. I also noticed she had a piercing on her tongue. I wondered what it would feel like.

Sofia looked over at Mila, "wanna swap?"

Everyone was surprised by her blunt request. Mila looked over at her husband and back at Sofia.

"We've never done that before," Mila replied, "but we would like to try," she said with a smile.

The girls swapped positions with each other: Mila between my legs, and Sofia's between Ivan's. I could see Sofia's eyes widen as she looked at his massive cock in awe. Sofia enthusiastically began sucking on Ivan's cock. She tried to deep-throat him a couple of times, but to no avail.

Mila looked up at me with her dark, beautiful eyes and grabbed my cock for the first time. She looked over at her husband one more time, and he gave her a nod. She wrapped her lips around my dick, and it was heavenly. She was nervous but continued sucking me off expertly.

Ivan mentioned this was their first time ever experiencing another partner. They've been together since their first year of high school. This was all a new experience, and they were happy to try it.

I could feel Mila's tongue piercing rubbing against the tip of my dick. She swirled her tongue around it, and it felt strange at first but pleasurable the more she did it. She was really good at giving head and if it wasn't obvious, I really enjoyed it. Since my cock was smaller compared to Ivan's, Mila had no issue fitting it all in her mouth.

During all this, I really noticed the wedding ring on her hand. Although this was not my first time with a married woman, seeing the ring on her finger was a turn-on. Having someone's wife suck my cock may be my kink.

After some time, Mila grabbed Sofia's head, and they started to make out.

"Holy shit," Ivan let out.

The girls began touching each other while they continued making out. Mila grabbed Sofia's head and directed it back at Ivan's dick. Mila then joined Sofia to give Ivan his first ever double blowjob. They were licking, kissing, sucking, and clashing their tongues all over his cock. It was super hot to see. Ivan was living his best life.

Ivan indicated he was going to cum. The girls opened their mouths, and he came into both of them. After they cleaned his cock, they crawled over to me. They made out with his cum in their mouths and then went down on me. Having two girls blow me simultaneously was one of the best experiences I've had.

They alternated between sucking me off and making out. It was blissful and sent me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum."

They looked up at me with lust in their eyes. They opened their mouths, and I shot my load into them. They began making out again and were clearly turned on.

We all stepped out of the hot tub and dried off. The girls hadn't cum yet; they continued kissing and were practically grinding each other.

"Do you guys want to stay for round two?" Ivan asked.

I looked over at the clock and noticed we were running late. Sofia and I had to deny his offer with heavy hearts. I was severely disappointed, as I would have loved to experience more with Mila. But unfortunately, we had to get back to work. We put our clothes back on, quickly cleaned up, and hugged them goodbye.

On our way back, we saw Julia and Mattheo walking hand in hand towards the beach. She saw us, smiled, and waved us over. Julia's smile was so cute, it melts my heart whenever I see it. We all shared a quick hello-goodbye and went our separate ways.

Sofia and I returned to the pool and started cleaning. We hoped to maybe see Mila and Ivan return to the pool, but they didn't. It was quiet at the pool, and we didn't have that much to do.

"Fuck, that was so hot, and I'm still so horny," Sofia stated.

"Me too, but we have to finish work first," I said.

"That's easy for you to say; at least you got to cum. Mila and I were working up to it," she said while pouting her lips.

We both made eye contact, and she bit her lips. Sofia was clearly as horny as ever. She walked up close to me and started grinding her ass against me.

"Come on, I really need someone inside me; we can be quick and Isabela won't notice," Sofia said as she continued pushing her big ass onto my crotch.

It was nearly impossible to say no, especially when she looked at me with lust and desire. Feeling wanted is a special feeling, but in this instance, she needed me.

"Okay, okay, let's be quick," I said.

She didn't hesitate and quickly pushed me over into one of the pool beds.

"Not here; can't we go back to our room?" I asked.

"No, I need you now!" she shouted in a sultry voice as she nearly ripped off my shorts.

She grabbed my cock and sucked it till it was hard and drenched in her saliva. She then laid down and raised her legs up to receive me.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked with a devious smile.

I lined up my cock in front of her wet, glimmering pussy.

"No, wait! Luca allows me to fuck you, but you need to use protection; only he can go in raw," she said.

I was a tad disappointed. I wanted to know how it felt without a condom, but Luca was too good of a friend. Consent and safety are important, so of course I accepted her request and grabbed a condom from my shorts.

I put the condom on rapidly and entered her in one swift thrust. She was super wet! I placed her legs on my shoulders and began thrusting.

Sofia began moaning loudly. Her pussy clenched and held a tight grip on my cock. Additionally, it was hot seeing her tits bounce up and down with each thrust I gave her. I grabbed her marvellous tits, which made her moan louder.

I looked around to ensure nobody saw us, and luckily, no one was around. I don't mind people watching, but in that moment, I was nervous we would get caught fucking during work hours.

Her pussy gripped me harder and distracted me from my worries. She then quickly flipped over and got on all fours. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, but every time she poses in the doggy-style position, I become immensely turned on.

I grabbed her waist and began thrusting harder than before. I reached around with one hand and started playing with her clit. That sent her over the edge, and she came all over my cock. I slowed down, thinking she needed a break, but as she came down for her orgasm, she told me to speed up again. I obliged and fucked her like a rabbit. It was animalistic. In that moment, I was so grateful to Luca for allowing this to occur.

I was enjoying myself and entering a trance. I watched her ass bounce and jiggle. The only sounds I could hear were her moans and the squelching, wet noises from her pussy. I was super focused and ramping up to finish when suddenly, a hand tapped me on my shoulder...

12