Working Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Simon tests his boundaries when away from home.
5.1k words
4.68
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

Simon sat alone at the bar, and took a sip of his pint. Idly he glanced around the hotel bar, people watching. It was Thursday night, but he was down in London for two weeks with work, and so was alone. He'd gone out with the team from work for one after work, before everyone else headed home and he went back to the hotel. He didn't really mind working away from home, but the evenings did seem to drag, and staying in the hotel room gave you cabin fever.

Therefore, instead of heading back up to the room after he'd eaten in the restaurant, he'd headed to the bar for a drink. Taking another sip, he let his eyes wander around the room, which was scattered with groups of people, usually in pairs or groups of four, couples away for the weekend or businessmen having a well-earned drink. More in hope than expectation he looked for any single ladies, although if he spotted one there wasn't much more he'd do that just pine over them from afar.

Simon was what he liked to think of as normal looking, the travelling he did with work or for pleasure had given him a healthy glow, the sport he played meant his body, whilst not rippling with muscles or six pack was in a decent shape. Yet he lacked any confidence with the opposite sex. He just seemed to get brain dead with what to talk about with them, and so had never really dated. In fact, his last girlfriend had been over two years ago, met on a dating site and it had been her that had instigated that.

Not that the relationship had gone very far, some make out sessions and heavy petting before they'd agreed to go their separate ways, leaving him still a virgin. Not that he was completely naïve, as any red-blooded man knew, there was still the internet to explore. How easy the porn films made it, like every woman would jump into bed with any man. And not just women either. Lately, in a fit of curiosity, he'd been watching gay clips as well. The illicitness of gay sex strangely appealed in a theoretical sense, and more than once he'd used a bottle or similar rounded object to stick up his ass as he wanked off, just to add to the pleasure as he imagined someone fucking him.

Not that he considered himself gay, he reminded himself, more like bi-curious. The physical sex in the clips may have turned him on, but he'd never really found himself attracted to any of the men in the films, apart from maybe the really toned ones with rippling six packs, but they didn't really exist in real life.

Sighing to himself, thinking he should be out having a proper good time rather than moping alone in the hotel, he turned back to the bar. He drained his pint as he started to mess with his phone, waiting for the barman to return so he could get a top up. One more he decided, then it was back to the hotel room to see what films were on.

He glanced up briefly to see a man walk up to the bar next to him, and the barman moved to serve him.

"I think you were first," the guy smiled at Simon, motioning the barman in his direction.

"Thanks," Simon replied, "another Doombar please." He said to the barman.

"Ah an ale drinker!" the other man replied, as a second barmaid took his order of a bottle of white wine. Simon turned on his stool to face the other man, taking in who he was speaking to. The man was a similar height to Simon, average build with short brown hair that was stylishly messed. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and jeans, a combination of smart casual.

"Here alone?" he asked.

"Yeh, down with work for a couple of weeks, so they're putting me up here." Simon replied.

"Why don't you come and join us?" The man replied, pointing in the direction of a table where Simon could see the back of another man. "Better than sitting here alone?"

"sure, why not," Simon said as the barman returned with his pint and he paid. "I'm Simon" he added, thrusting a hand out to the other guy.

"Andy." The man said, taking his hand and shaking firmly. He picked up the wine and two glasses, and made his way over to the table, Simon following behind.

"Hope you don't mind; I've picked up a poor waif alone at the bar and brought him over." Andy said to his companion as he took the seat to the right. Simon went around to the left shoulder of the mystery man, and put his pint on the table.

"You always seem to find waifs on your travels!" the other man replied, and the sound of his voice sounded like warm honey to Simon's ear, so smooth was it. As he settled into the chair, he looked at Andy's companion, taking him in. It was clear he was more well-built that Andy, at least a couple of inches taller and his arms, which were encased in a long-sleeved shirt, were much more toned than either of the two of them. He looked at the face of the other man, and saw a well-tanned face, the kind found on someone who spends a lot of time outside. To complete the picture the man had short, almost shaved hair.

It was then he looked into the man's eyes, and the intensity of the gaze back seemed to take his breath away. They were grey blue, like metal, and as he looked back at Simon, it was like he was staring into his soul.

All of this seemed like hours, but was only an instance, as Andy made the introductions.

"Paul, Simon, Simon Paul" he said, as he too sat down.

"Pleased to meet you." Paul almost purred, offering his bronzed hand.

"You too." Simon replied, taking the hand, which encased his with a powerful grip. He felt a shock as they initially touched, and for a moment thought he'd imagined it until he saw the same look of shock in the other man's face.

"Sorry," he laughed, I seem to be a walking static magnet, that's always happening."

"Don't worry, shows you've got a magnetic personality." Paul quipped back lightly, immediately putting Simon at ease.

It was some time later, and a whole lot darker when Simon announced, whilst standing "I need to nip to the loo" he laughed, realizing how drunk he sounded. The bottle of wine they'd had ordered had turned into another, and he was sure there had been shots at some point.

Standing up, swaying slightly, he made his way in a rough straight line to the bar toilet. He was going to regret this in the morning, but right now he was happy. He'd had a great night, the two men had been great company, the conversation had actually flowed, and he'd felt quite at ease. And there was something more. If he didn't know better he'd say that they had been flirting with him. Paul more than Andy, but they'd definitely been attentive, complimenting him on things, laughing maybe a little too much at his stories, that kind of thing. When they said they were a couple it had initially shocked him, but then he realised there was no reason to be shocked, and it hadn't bothered him at all. They were just being friendly in giving him some company for the evening.

But if they had been flirting with him, what was the reason. A sudden irrational fear hit him, what if they had been hitting on him. What if they were interested in him? Usually, the idea of someone being interested in him would send him running, his inexperience with any kind of relationship made him wary of getting involved, but as he stood there in front of the urinal he paused.

He was in a strange city, didn't really know anyone, so, so whatever happened here would be his own secret. Not that anything was happening, he told himself, they're just being friendly. But if they were, why not live a little and go with it. You only live once, he chided himself, and you've wondered what it's like, so why not break the chains of your safeness and live a little. IF anything were to happen, he reminded himself.

Whilst Simon was having this conversation with himself, another conversation was going on at the table.

"So, do you think he'd interested?" Paul asked.

"He's been looking you over all evening." Andy replied, not in the least bit jealous.

"Even if he hasn't realised it yet, he's interested. You will need to make the move though. As I say, it's been you he's been checking out, so we have more chance that way."

"Good plan, I can't wait to have his sweet ass, did you see how pert it was as he walked off."

"Your eyes were bulging out of their sockets." Andy laughed back, before giving Paul a quick kiss. "Here he comes." He added as Simon returned to their table.

Almost as he sat down, the barman called last orders. Glancing around, Simon strained to focus and saw that they were the only ones left in the bar. He took the last gulp of his pint as the other two also stood.

The three of them headed to the lifts and got in. Simon pressed 5 and Andy pressed 6.

"Cheers for a great evening guys." Simon said, leaning against one wall, it's been a lot more fun that sitting alone in a hotel room.

Andy cast Paul a glance and subtly nodded.

"No worries. Look, it doesn't have to end now if you don't want. We can continue the party in our room." Paul said, reaching out and laying a hand on Simon's arm, gazing down into Simon's eyes with his intense gaze.

Simon fought off the urge to say no thanks, and to get off on his floor. In truth, it wasn't really much of a fight.

"Sure." He weakly said, feeling himself drawn into the gaze, as he smiled over at Paul.

The door opened on the fifth floor, but Andrew pressed the doors closed button and then continued up the extra floor. They exited, and Paul lead them off to the right. A sudden panic struck Simon at the thought that maybe they were enticing him into the room to be robbed, but then realised that wouldn't be wise given they would have paid for the room and be easily traced. Still, the tension refused to leave his body as they walked down the hallway.

Andy went first and opened the door, flicking on the lights to the room. He led the three of them into the main area of the room, the double bed to their left.

What now, Simon wondered, thinking what he should do.

"Relax" Paul said, sensing how tense Simon was. "Do you want a glass of wine?"

"Yeh, thanks" Simon replied in a small voice, anxious for anything to fill his hands.

Paul passed him a glass from the hotel mini bar and Simon took a sip from shaking hands.

Andy was sat on the bed and Simon turned to face Paul who was stood up.

"Look, we're not going to force you to do anything you don't want to, but you're here of your own accord and so must want something. Loosen up, just go with the flow and you'll enjoy it." Paul said.

At that, he stepped a couple of steps across to Simon, and took the wine glass out of unresisting hands. He placed it on the table beside him, before closing the distance between them. Gently, he pulled Simon's face towards him, cupping his chin in his hands and gently planted his lips on Simon's.

For a second Simon stood there shocked, but then began to kiss Paul back. He'd always felt that a kiss was one of the most erotic things that could be done, he'd often focus on make out scenes in porn rather than the actual sex.

Instinct took over, and he parted his lips, allowing Paul's tongue in. The warmth of the other man's mouth took his breathe away. Paul explored Simon's mouth with his tongue, swirling it across his teeth, entwining it with Simon's which was now beginning to move as well. Simon was lost now in this kiss. He ran his tongue along Paul's lips, before darting it into the mouth man's mouth.

He was so into the kiss that he started suddenly when a pair of hands ran up his back caressing him. Then he realised it was Andy, and allowed himself to relax and focus his full attention back on Paul. As they kissed he felt Andy pull himself tight up against Simon's back. Through his own shirt he could sense that Andy had shed his own shirt whilst he had been making out with Paul, and this was confirmed when Andy's bare arms wrapped around his waist and began to caress his chest.

He could feel the impact this was having on Andy, feel his cock beginning to grow and push against him ass. Almost instinctively he pushed back against him, grinding his ass up against Andy's crotch, causing him to moan gently in response. Not that he was any less aroused. The fact that he was the object of affection of two guys, one of which was giving him the most amazing kiss was causing his own tent to appear in his pants. Even as he thought about it he could feel himself growing even harder, the ecstasy building in him.

Paul's cock was also growing, he could feel the other man swelling between them as they continued to kiss. As they continued, he felt Andy's hands reach into his waistband and untuck his shirt. Then, very slowly and carefully, almost teasing him, Andy began to undo the shirt buttons, starting at the bottom and working upwards until all were undone. Without wanting to break the kiss Simon reached his arms back, allowing Andy to pull the shirt off completely ad drop to the floor.

Andy then closed the gap back up, and for the first time Simon felt skin on skin, the smooth silky feel of Andy's chest, rubbing against his own back. Andy was running his hands up and down Simon's arms now, caressing them slowly, causing a shiver to run up his spine. He could have just carried on like this for hours but suddenly, without warning, Paul broke off the kiss.

"What..." was all be could say, before Andy spun him around.

"My turn," he said, before pulling Simon to him and kissed him with an open mouth. Simon responded in kind, although Andy wasn't as hot as Paul, he was so aroused that he didn't care who he was kissing.

Now chest to chest, he let his tongue explore the other man's mouth, feeling the other man's tongue doing the same. He tasted subtly different to Paul, less musky somehow. Andy broke the kiss and started to trail gently kisses down Simon's face and onto his neck, gently caressing the tender skin with his tongue. The roughness of his stubble briefly irritated Simon's skin, but the pleasure of the gentle caress of Andy' lips were too much. He let his head roll back slightly, exposing the underneath of his chin as Andy moved his attention there.

Suddenly Paul's face came into view, and Simon noticed that he too had stripped his shirt off, so all three were topless. Gently he took Andy's face and pulled him into a kiss, leaving Simon standing there watching. This was the first time he'd seen two guys making out, and it was just as erotic as being involved himself. Of its own accord, his hand slipped down inside him trousers and he started to play with himself, so turned on with what he was seeing.

Paul noticed what he was doing and broke off from Andy. "No need for that," he smiled, "we'll take care of you in due course!" he added, nodding in the direction of Simon's cock.

Taking Simon by the hand, he kissed him deeply once more, before pushing gently on his shoulders, forcing him down. Instinctively, Simon knew what he wanted, and so, with a certain mix of trepidation in with the excitement, he got onto his knees.

His eyes were now at the level of Paul's crotch, and he could see just how big the tent had become. Glancing to his right he saw that Andy was in a similar state. Looking up, he caught Paul's eye, who nodded before turning his attention back to kissing Andy.

Reaching out, Simon undid Paul's belt and trousers, helping them down onto the floor where Paul kicked them to one side. Kneeling up again he was now faced with just the boxers between him and Paul's cock, and for a moment hesitated. Then he steeled himself, and pulled the elasticated waistband down, allowing Paul's cock to spring free. Standing rigidly out from Paul's body, which had been neatly shaved around the groin area, he ran his eyes over the specimen. Probably 6 inches long, it wasn't the biggest cock even, but when it was only a couple of inches from his face, it seemed large enough. Comparing it to his own he noticed it was fatter and he wondered if that would be an issue later.

Almost hesitantly he reached out, and felt the warm flesh between his fingers. He felt Paul shudder with pleasure as he ran his hand up and down the shaft, feeling it pulse beneath his fingers, like a wild animal. He let his other hand wander beneath the cock, and gentle handled the hanging balls. After a couple of strokes, he felt like he was being watched and looked up, and saw Paul looking down at him. Without saying anything he indicated that Simon should take him into his mouth, rather than just jerking him off.

Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and took the tip into his mouth. He flicked his tongue out, and let it run over the slit at the end, tasting the pre-cum that had started to leak out. He decided to run his tongue down the length of Paul's shaft, up one side and down the other. All the while he let one hand gently massage Paul's balls. After a minute or so, he stopped at the end, and slowly took Paul into his mouth. Slowly at first, he inched his way down the cock, until he'd got it all in. He then started to bob back and forth, inexperience causing him to be hesitant, the cock nearly fell out of his mouth, before taking him all in again. At first, it caused him to gag slightly, to take him all in the end of the cock was pushing against his throat, but he soon adapted an approach that was comfortable.

Suddenly, he felt something hit the side of his face and he turned with his eyes to see that Andy had stripped off naked as well.

"You keep forgetting me," he joked, briefly breaking from Paul's lips.

"Seems he has a favourite," Paul quipped back.

"Can't say I blame him." Andy replied, pulling Paul back into the kiss.

Wondering what to do, Simon continued to suck off Paul, and whilst doing so, reached out to Andy's cock. He immediately noticed this as longer, nearly 8 inches, but not as wide as Paul's. Whilst bobbing up and down Paul's cock, he slowly jerked off Andy, running his right hand up and down the shaft, pausing only briefly to lubricate the cock with his own spit.

As he did this, he let his eyes roam upwards, and found that he could still see the two men making out as he worked. He watched as Paul's hands wound into Andy's hair, their tongues hungrily devouring each other. He couldn't believe how amazingly erotic this evening had turned out, and he was sure they were only just getting started.

He was almost working on autopilot now, and so when he felt Paul tense, he hardly had time to briefly wonder what was wrong before Paul came. The first wave of warm goo came as he was near the end, so some made its way into his mouth, but most sprayed across his mouth, and chin. Paul grabbed his dick as the second and third waves came, directing the stream of cum over Simon's upper face, over his cheeks and forehead dripping over his eyes.

He tasted the salty cum in his mouth, savouring the taste. A couple of times at home when feeling really daring he'd masturbated onto his face, to see what it was like. Usually he wussed out, and came on his chest, but here he'd had no choice. His face covered in cum, he reached up and wiped a strand out of his eye, licking it off his lips, the taste strangely appealing.

Paul pulled him up, causing him to let go of Andy, and without shame ran his tongue over Simon's face, licking his own cum of the other man's face. Then he pulled Simon into a brief but passionate kiss. As they kissed, Simon could now taste cum mixed with the taste of wine on Paul's mouth.

"You never finished me off," Andy called, and Simon turned his head to see that Andy was now reclined on the bed, legs apart and cock upright. Feeling it only fair Simon made his way to the bed, and climbed up on the end, so that he was on his hands and knees in front of Andy. Such was his positioning that his legs were slightly overhanging the bed, and his ass was pretty much level.

Bending forward, leaning on his forearms, he made himself comfortable before lowering his mouth down to Andy's cock, one hand holding it still as he licked it like a lolly. He let his eye glance upwards, and saw Andy lying there with his eyes closed, head tilted slightly back, breathing hard in enjoyment. He continued to run his tongue up and down Andy's shaft, still tasting Paul's cum in his mouth, wondering that he could have this effect on two guys. Rubbing his hand up and down the full length, he then took Andy into his mouth. With it being longer, he gagged before taking the whole length, but gamely continued to lick up and down.

whields
whields
147 Followers
12