Working Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

Andy responded by thrusting his hips forward, almost causing Simon to gap as he hit the back of his throat. Pulling back, saliva dripping everywhere, Simon then slowly bobbed downwards, this time aware of Andy pushing up, trying to fuck his mouth. It wasn't as bad this time, and he started to get into a rhythm, timing himself with Andy's thrusts, which by now were accompanied with cries of encouragement. He was losing himself into this when all of a sudden, he felt a hand place itself on his ass, almost immediately followed by the pleasurable invasion of a tongue around his hole. Whilst he'd been concentrating on Andy, he'd almost forgotten about Paul. But Paul hadn't forgotten about him. Gently he swirled his tongue around Simon's asshole, causing him to shudder with delicious pleasure. Slowly, he felt the tongue move from there to the baes of Simon's rock-hard cock, and then back again.

This time, as Paul gently probed with his tongue, he gently reached down with one hand, extended one finger and after moistening it with his tongue, slowly inserted it into Simon's ass, slowly circling it around the tight hole. Simon's head was buzzing from the pleasure he was in. Up and down he bobbed his head, reveling in the feeling of having the warm cock in his mouth, whilst he felt little thrills of pleasure from behind. He'd occasionally stuck small bottles into his ass, hearing somewhere that it increased pleasure, which it did, but that had been nothing compared to what he was feeling.

Paul obviously knew what he was doing, changing between tongue and finger as he expertly probed Simon's ass. Simon's cock was oozing pre-cum now, smearing the bedsheets as he squirmed under Paul's touch.

He was briefly disappointed when Paul stopped, the intense feelings inside of him lost. A moment later he realised why as he felt Paul's cock rubbing up and down his ass. Excitement coursed through him as he felt the cock slowly push into him, and he gleefully pushed his ass back towards Paul, offering himself to him, all the while, sucking on Andy's rock-hard cock. Slowly he felt Paul push into him, and despite the attentions he'd shown earlier, Simon was still tight. Gently Paul pulled out again, before pushing more forcefully forward.

"Ahhhhhhh," Simon involuntary cried, a mix of pain and pleasure as Paul entered him more fully, gently pushing deeper.

"Fuuuuuuck." He felt his cock somehow become even harder as Paul pulled out of him, before thrusting forward again. This time he entered Simon even more, and Simon felt him push against his prostate, causing rippled of pleasure through his body.

Happy that Simon was open enough, Paul started to move in a rhythm, pulling almost all the way out, before thrusting forward with his hips, slamming against Simon's ass with a meaty thwack. Instinctively, Simon thrust back as Paul thrust forward, taking in every inch of his length.

"ooo" was all he managed around Andy's cock, as he felt such pleasure from both ends of his body. He felt Paul's rhythm increase, and in time with this he started to suck Andy even faster, amazed he hadn't yet cum.

Almost as he thought that, he felt Andy tense up, and as he looked up saw him throw his head back as he came. Simon let Andy's cock come out of his mouth as the first wave hit, allowing the cum to stream over his face. Grabbing the cock in front of his face, he directed the remaining cum over his face, allowing it to run down and into his mouth. All the while Paul continued to fuck him.

Simon's cock was freely oozing now, and he could feel that he wasn't long in cumming himself. He tried to hold on, but one particular hard thrust from Paul sent him over the edge, and he knew he was coming. Resisting the urge to grab himself, he let himself cum, the thick liquid pooling underneath him on the sheets as he came with the most powerful orgasm he'd experienced. Almost in time, he felt Paul thrust even harder, and with that felt Paul come as well, pulsing wave after wave into his ass. Paul continued to thrust forward as he came, and Simon felt his own cum smearing over his chest as he squirmed on the sheets.

"Wow" was all he could manage as he sank forwards onto the sheets, panting as if he had run a race.

"Enjoy that did you?" Paul smiled to him, causing to look over his shoulder and nod at the other man who was pulling out at the time. Gingerly he reached behind and felt cum leaking out of his asshole, which felt pleasurably on fire.

"And we're not finished yet" Andy said, causing Simon to turn around again. After Simon had sucked him off, Andy had been watching Paul fuck the other man, slowly massaging himself back to full length.

"You always keep forgetting about me." He added.

Simon could quite easily have stayed lying on the bed where he was, but felt Pauls hands come up behind him and push him further up the bed, so he was lying beside Andy.

"Roll over" Andy said, pushing Simon so he was on his side facing away from Andy.

As he did, he felt Andy come up behind him, and felt the man's dick slowly rub up and down his ass cheeks, probing his hole.

After the fucking he had received, when Andy thrust into him, he slipped in easily, but the extra length caused Simon to gasp in pleasure. In and out Andy began to thrust, fast and hard on the way in, causing their bodies to smack together, but slowly, teasingly, as if he was trying to eke out the pleasure. Andy's hands reached around his waist, holding him in place, and puling him backwards onto his probing cock.

Simon was lost in a world of pleasure, but noticed that Paul was now lying beside him, facing him. Their heads moved together, and they kissed once more, tongues entwining as if they were alive. Overtaken with passion he ran his hands up and down Paul's lean physique, tracing out the lines of the muscles as they continued to kiss.

All the while, Andy pounded away at Simon's ass, grunts of effort coming from him mouth. Simon was by now in rhythm with the thrusts and was gentle moving his body in time, whilst his hands explored Paul's body, marvelling at the hardness of it. As they kissed he looked up into those mesmerizing eyes, and lost himself once more.

Soon he felt Andy quicken, and knew what was coming. Speeding his own thrusts to match, never once unlocking his lips from Paul's, he felt Andy come, felling him deep within him as he poured his own seed where Paul has so recently poured his.

With that, Andy rolled onto his back, and let out a content sigh. At this Paul broke the kiss and looked at Simon.

"Glad we invited you to our table?" he smiled.

"Definitely" Simon managed to utter, before exhaustion hit him like a wave. Copying Andy, he collapsed onto the sheets.

"I think it's time you headed back to your own bed!" Paul smiled kindly at Simon.

All he could do was nod, and so tiredly pulled himself to sitting. AS he looked up, he saw his reflection in the mirror, the hair, tangled and matted with drying cum, the face streaked with the same, lips puffy from the kissing, and for a moment didn't recognize himself.

Standing, he looked around for his things and slowly dressed himself for the journey back to his room.

Looking down at the bed, he saw that Andy was already asleep, but Paul was still half sitting, his intense eyes watching Simon dress.

"Well, night then" Simon said heading for the door, suddenly unsure again.

"Night. And you know, if you're ever at a loose end again whilst you're down here, you know where we are" Paul replied, as Simon stepped out into the corridor.

As he made his way down the corridor, Simon considered the man's parting words. He did know where they were, but would be brave enough to take them up on the obvious offer.

whields
whields
147 Followers
12