All Comments on 'Working Class Man'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Super story !! Please continue with this theme moms getting pregnant!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Outstanding work of excellence. Hot sexy loving and a happy ending. Perfect. I know exactly what a commute in sydney is like having grown up there in the western suburbs. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY NICE AND WELL WRITTEN LOVE STORY. THE BEST OF LUCK WITH ALL OF YOUR FUTURE STORIES. THANK YOU.

rjb426874rjb426874over 1 year ago

GREAT STORY. ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER READ ON THIS SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great uplifting love story in a sea of bad news days!

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Lively story. Well done.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Well done

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

Very good and to say the story spanned 18 yrs it wasn't a hundred of pages long....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptionally well written with a great story line. Something others writing on here would do well to emulate.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 1 year ago

The story was progressing really well. I loved the slow build up, the signs that the mother was beginning to feel an attraction to her son without Mark really realising it yet and then out of no where the mother joins Mark in bed in lingerie and seconds later the mother is stripping naked. It just seemed to go completely against the slow build up and them both being instantly okay with it felt a bit off as well. Shame as I was really enjoying the natural build up the story had going for it early on. You are still a good writer though.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Very nicely written, you paced it well and a good ending.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but I did wonder how his company would pay for maternity benefits when they weren't married and didn't have a license. Well, it's a nice loving story there's no need to nit pick, thanks for writing and sharing.

ParamaloryParamaloryover 1 year ago

Love this story and many of your others. Hope the inclusion of pregnancy in this one harkens more frequent inclusion in future stories.

MrSlyMrSlyover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story, extremely we'll written. Had a lump in my throat at the start and the finish. Thank you!

Etrigan32Etrigan32over 1 year ago

Fantastic story with a wonderful mix of romance and erotic fun that had an easy natural flow and enjoyable characters. I easily gave it 5 stars.

This isn't a complaint or meant as demeaning criticism, just trying to offer helpful support. I'm not sure if you self-edit your stories or if maybe you sent this one through without, but there are several little typos and the like. In no way did they detract from my enjoyment, and likely the same for most readers.

Again, this is an exciting story and I'm looking forward to more from you in a similar vein. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came to the same conclusion as GingerCat1 - the relationship turned sexual in a weirdly unexpected rush. You're always good with your romance in these stories, no matter the specific category, but this is far from your best work in my opinion.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great Incest Romance. Loved it, thanks! 5/5

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great, great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

A wonderful love Story. 5+++++ stars

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

I LOVE IT VERY MUCH...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome gave it 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story loved the ending 5 stars

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

nice story, but he resisted a bit too much initially i thought, but it is your story.

shaved_rayshaved_ray11 months ago

For some reason, stories that skip ahead to the future for their resolution tend to make me feel sad somehow.

Still, this is a well-structured and artfully written story that deals with enduring live and doesn't get derailed with unnecessary distractions - no infidelities to break hearts and destroy lives.

Sometimes there IS a happily ever after.

I, for one, want to believe in happily ever after - even in my advancing years. 5 stars at least!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very beautiful love between them it was a touching story. I lo ed every minute of it. I for one could only wish for more like this.beautiful job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very nice story indeed. Even different from the average incest tale, yet so intrigueing. Well balanced.

Compliments

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Yes

You definitely gave us a five star story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story of love 5💫💫💫💫💫

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented7 months ago

Great story, but you did it again, UltimatSin! The boy's cock always has to be bigger than his father's? Jeez. Cardinal Sin Number One on this site! You write well, so bravo once more.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Lovely and hot in various measures. Great story with good characters. Thank you for your writing. 5*

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

Great story and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like any good fantasy that ends with hope and happiness. That's how they all should end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for taking the time and sharing your thoughts. The story started well, with the detailed description of all that happened between both mother and son, but... However, the story swerved rapidly off course and lost the slow pace of discovery between two people, the apprehensions and fears and, especially from the mother's point of view, it was as if she was primed to sleep with him.

I am sure that many found your story titillating, but I was put off by the mother 'offering' herself to her son. The human psyche is complex and there are certain social and societal constructs that inhibit certain behaviour. It requires an effort to overcome those barriers. The secret lies in overcoming those barriers in a way requiring self-conviction. This self-conviction comes after the logical brain (cortex) gives way to a sensual (primitive) connotation. Even when the barrier is crossed, it is the beauty of maintaining a balance between the two that can make the incestuous 'act' special.

You have put in a lot of effort in this work, and I wish you success.

DadieODadieO5 months ago

Dang u write some pretty goid stories.

imadronG0imadronG025 days ago

sorry mate to long and drawn out

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki16 days ago

I always chuckle at the people who complain a story is too long and drawn out... You can see the number of pages before you start, you know what you're getting into...

There were good parts and slightly less good parts (The mom making her move too soon and without any trepidation), but overall I liked it very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...