All Comments on 'Working for Mom'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Far from the usual fare. Well written with lots of surprises. Steamy too. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wow! Good intentions gone crazy. Great story! They started out with a good business idea and it hit a snag. I have know people like Sara and they are very unstable. You take nothing for granted with them and think they will act a certain way. You used a lot for emotions in this story and that's what a good writer does. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Alternative ending

One alternative ending could have been. Turning Sara into a submissive, with Sylvia showing up in the silver sex doll outfit, flogging and spanking Sara, while Sara sucked Vic's cock. Or having Sara lick Sylvia's pussy, while Vic fucked her. Or Syvlia with a strap-on helping Vic double penetrate Sara Or all of the above.

However, that could have turned this story into a series, rather than a one off, which you probably meant it to be.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Fun read. Love to see a continuation where he takes Sarah as a sub for him and his mother to use.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Cool, fun to read. Very interesting story. SOME very creative writing.

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
great story

great story love the business model and the new idea to add

to bad trouble always has to be around the corner

lots of ways you could have gone

but

love it

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago
Just Wow

Very well thought out and written story that takes a Fatal Attraction twist. If this had been available in the Kindle store I would have paid for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...