Working for Mrs. Lasalle

Story Info
Next in the story started by 'An Evening With Mrs. Lasalle'.
6.2k words
4.58
17.1k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for Mrs. Lasalle

(A series that starts with 'An Evening With Mrs. Lasalle')

For the next few weeks, I met Mrs. Lasalle at the auto shop on Sundays. She told me that she knew I had stayed at Beth's house after she left. She was on her knees rolling a condom onto my shaft when she said "I know you don't want to wear this with Beth, but you have to with me. Don't suggest the 'withdrawal' method again."

"Yes Mrs. Lasalle." I said in a sly tone. Our relationship was great now and I could joke around with her.

"How do you want me?"

I had her bend over the desk.

The following weekend she didn't show up. I waited for a while and went home. A couple of months ago, when she failed to show up, I called her house. I didn't make that mistake again. This time, I waited another week and went to the auto shop. I found her in the office. She was sitting at her desk looking very upset. I looked as though she had been crying.

"Is everything ok?"

"This is our last time Will. I can't come back."

I sat in the seat opposite her desk.

"My husband suspects."

I felt a chill and looked at the door. I pictured him bursting through dragging his bum leg and starting to pummel me.

"Not you specifically. He suspects something. He got upset when I said I was going into the shop last Sunday. He doesn't know what I am doing, but he got mad at me. He said it doesn't make sense that I have to work every Sunday. That is why I didn't come last week. I told him I was visiting Beth today, but this is the last time."

"Of course. You don't have to worry Mrs. Lasalle. It's ok. We can just stop."

She stood and came around the desk. I stood and we started to kiss. There were tears in her eyes, but she kissed me hungrily. Our hands were on each other, and I was unclasping her dress. She lifted my shirt over my head, and I tugged her bra down exposing her nipples. I took each into my mouth, sucking on them gently, enjoying them for the last time. She pushed me against the desk. She gave me kisses from the neck to the chest to my belly button, then she pulled down my pants and got on her knees and started kissing my shaft. She wasn't teasing me, she was licking and kissing it and making little noises of enjoyment. She took me into her mouth and moved her head back and forth as she felt me with her tongue. She went slow but her enthusiasm was bringing me close. I had to push her back. "Too much."

"We don't have much time. He might call my sister or even come here looking for me."

Now I pictured him coming through the door with a wrench. I didn't care. I switched positions and pushed her against the desk. I hiked up her dress and pulled down her underwear and shoved my tongue deep into her pussy. I licked her and probed her vigorously until she started to moan with each breath. I kept it up until she was panting and then she pushed me back. I stood and she crouched down to put a condom on my twitching cock. I pushed her back against the desk until her ass was on top of the edge. I took hold of her legs and slowly pressed into her. I rocked back and forth as she held onto my shoulders. We faced each other as my movements gently shook her. I stared at her nipples as her breasts swayed. She pulled me closer, and my cheek was against hers. We were both breathing into each other's ears. She lowered her hands to my buttocks and pulled me into her over and over. We were both grunting, I was coming close, but she shouted first. I came hard, like I usually did when it was the first time, but this time I was inside of her. After a few more grunts and movements we held each other still. It felt like the end. I knew once I let go of her, I would never have her again.

Her grip relaxed and I slid myself out. She usually had a towel ready to clean up, but this time there were only tissues. She wiped herself with a handful and then pulled off my condom. "Put the tissues in the toilet. I have to get rid of this."

When I came back to the office, she was fully dressed. "Take your bike along the back property. Go along the stream, but make sure no one sees you."

"Goodbye Mrs. Lasalle."

"It's Marie. My name is Marie. I can't ever see you again, Will. Don't come back."

I didn't try to see her. I spent the next two years finishing college while living at home. It was only a short bike ride from the auto shop, but I never went back. I didn't try to see Beth either. Eventually I had a college girlfriend. Then I moved to another town and worked for a few years. One day my mother told me over the phone that Mr. Lasalle had died. That was an odd moment for me. I admired Mr. Lasalle. I know that what I had done would have hurt him if he found out. I wanted to come home for the funeral, or just call Mrs. Lasalle, but I didn't.

A year later I was laid off from my job. I was hoping to be rehired, but I started looking for a new job. I moved back home to save money. I left behind a steady girlfriend named Brenda. I was determined to make our long-distance relationship survive. I had bought a used car when I started working and I was struggling to keep it running. The round-trip to see Brenda was difficult in that car. In the 1980s many cars were rust buckets, and my exhaust system was deteriorating beyond my ability to maintain it. I decided to take it to Lasalle's Auto Shop. I expected my old friend Kevin to give me a fair deal, and I guess I wanted to see Mrs. Lasalle again. I thought of taking my car somewhere else, but that would have looked odd to my father who had his cars repaired there.

I took the car in. The mechanic was not impressed. He showed me the underbody and told me I should replace the entire exhaust system. It was a high quote. Kevin wasn't around and I didn't see Mrs. Lasalle. If it had to be done, it had to be done. I signed off on the work and sat down in the waiting room. I could have walked home, but I decided to wait. I saw Mrs. Lasalle walk into the waiting room and into the work area. She didn't see me. I stared. She was still a good-looking woman. Her hair was a little grayer and she was wearing a loose shirt hiding some extra weight, but in her slacks, her ass still looked exactly the same. The mechanic handed her some paperwork. It must have been my quote with my name because she immediately turned and looked into the waiting room and spotted me staring back. There was a look of shock on her face. She walked back into the waiting room. I wasn't the only person in the room, but she walked up and greeted me. "Will. Good to see you. When they are done, come to my office, I will take care of the paperwork."

"Yes. It is good to see you too." I stammered.

For the next hour I sat there, and my mind wondered. More than a few times I replayed the things we had done to each other in that office. I tried to think of something else because I developed a woody that wouldn't go away. The mechanic came in and went down the hallway. A minute later he came back and sent me in. "Second door. Just go in."

I walked down that familiar hallway and stepped into the office. She asked me to sit down. She worked on my invoice and handed it to me. It was a big number, but I noticed a discount. "I gave you the family discount Will. It's the most I can do. It covers my costs."

"Thanks. I worked for almost three years. I've got some money."

"Are you not working now?"

I told her my situation.

She looked at the invoice again. "You could help me out."

I tried not to think of any funny implications. "How?"

"You live close by, and your car is serviceable. It needs new brake pads and struts. If you agree to be on call to drive people home from the shop, we can pay you for the hours you work, and we would fix your car up."

"Oh, you don't have to do that."

"Are you willing to be on call?"

"Sure."

The next day my mother called out 'Mrs. Lasalle's on the phone'. It was so strange to hear those words. We were so secretive that summer. I started occasionally driving people home who left their car at the shop, and I picked up a few to return them when their car was finished. I saw Mrs. Lasalle often. I went with Kevin to pick up parts in their truck, and after that I picked up parts for them a few times a week. I would unload the parts and update the inventory. I brought the invoices to Mrs. Lasalle and updated the needed parts list and the part price list. I often sat across the desk from her doing my paperwork as she did hers. Sometimes when I glanced at her she would smile back at me. She always looked good. She kept her hair long and curly, and she always wore a dress or a blouse and skirt. I would watch her leave the office anytime I could. She was dressing nicer than the day I came back, and I wondered if she was doing it for me. I had told her about my out-of-town girlfriend, and nothing happened between us. Weeks went by and it became a decent part time job.

One day I thought she was out of the office, and I was sitting in her chair when she came in. "You're in the Boss's Chair!"

"Sorry." I got up and moved. She sat down and stared at me. I kept trying to do my work, but I noticed she didn't stop. So, I looked up at her and asked. "What's up?"

"Remember the last time you sat in my chair?"

"Yes." The second last time I met her that summer she gave me long, slow oral pleasure while I sat in that chair. I had to beg her to finish me. I tried to be dismissive so she would drop the topic. "It all blends together." But I had to add honestly. "Except for the first time."

"Ha. The first time was so easy."

"Easy? What do you mean easy?"

"Once I got on top of you, it only took a minute. I was used to my husband. I had to work on him for ten minutes before he could finish." She looked at me with that old leer. "Of course, you did give me a surprise."

My hardon was pushing into my jeans. I hoped I didn't look flushed, but this conversation was getting me flustered. Especially when I last saw my girlfriend more than a week ago. Curiosity got the best of me. "What surprise?"

"You filled my mouth more than I could swallow. I almost couldn't take it all."

I stared down at my paperwork, trying to calculate how much more it would take to finish. I had to get out of that office, although if I stood up now, she would be sure to notice how hard I was.

She didn't start working. She wasn't done with me. "Have you ever had better? Were any of your girlfriends as good?"

"No."

"I ruined them for you."

"Just one."

"What! Do tell."

"Come on Mrs. Lasalle, we shouldn't be talking like this. You're getting me distracted. I have a girlfriend."

"This is just talk. Talking isn't cheating. Are you talking about your current girlfriend?"

"No!"

"Well, you are on the clock, so this is your chance to tell me the story and get paid for it."

I looked across the desk. She had that wonderful look on her face when she was enjoying herself. I decided that I wouldn't mind the excitement of some dirty talk. "When I moved north and started work, there was a girl straight out of high school working there. She was cute and we started dating. She had no experience. None. For the first few dates all we did was kiss. I had to work on her a bit. Slip my hand up her shirt. Rub her nipples through her bra. She was responsive, which was hot, but she kept saying we shouldn't do more. I eventually had to explain to her that we had to do something, or I couldn't keep kissing her and grinding up against her. She agreed to let me take off my pants. She had never seen one close up and erect. I don't know if she even liked it, but I told her to put her hand on it. I had to tell her how to move it. She had to be told what to do. After a while of gentle stroking, she said 'Are we done?'. I told her to go faster, but she never stroked me hard enough. I had to put my hands over hers and pump a few times until I came. She let out a little indignant scream. I came all over our hands and along my inner thigh and the couch. I stroked myself with her hand until I had finished squirting, then she pulled her hand away. 'Look what you did Will. It's so messy.' She charged out of the room to wash up. When she came back, she told me it was too gross, and she wouldn't do it again. I thought of giving up, but the next day at work she was so insistent that we keep dating. When I got her alone next time, I told her she had to try it. She had to let me rub her pussy. She told me we could try, but that I couldn't make a mess. 'And don't stick your finger in, I'm a virgin.' I told her I had to rub her breasts first. She said that was fine. After a while I bent down and licked one of her little nipples. She whined a bit and then asked, 'Do you have to?' I told her to relax and after a while I could tell from her breathing that she was getting off on it. So, I slipped my hand down and unbuckled her jeans. I got my fingers under her underwear and started rubbing her...."

"I thought you were going to tell me how I ruined this girl for you."

"I am getting there. Anyway. What the hell? I um well we started doing each other with our hands after that. She was insistent on having a tissue covering the top of my penis when I came." I imitated her whiny voice. " 'Oh Will! You spilled over again!' I dated her for months and all I got were hand jobs. I had to cajole her every time."

Mrs. Lasalle leaned back in her chair. "I could see how that didn't compare well to what we did." She ran her tongue over her lower lip. I was sure she was reliving some memory.

"Eventually on my birthday I begged her to put her mouth on it. She did. She just kind of held it in her mouth. I know that sounds boring but after all that waiting it felt amazing. I told her to use her tongue and she reluctantly licked it. 'Warn me if you're going to finish Will.' She kept stopping to say that like three times! Every time I got close, she would lift her head to say that. When I warned her, she would pull up her head and just hold it with her hand. I was getting frustrated, so the last time I warned her late and I came in her face as she slapped a tissue over it. She thought that was the filthiest thing ever. I apologized, but it was a long time before she would do it again. Then after that she did it a few more times, but only when we had perfect privacy. She would hold a tissue close to her mouth ready to pull up and cover it. 'You better warn me this time, or it will be the last time.'"

"So, you broke up with her?"

"No. She was really pretty. She had a great set of little tits, and she liked me licking them. But she never really enjoyed giving me a blowjob. Hell, she didn't enjoy giving me a handjob. I took her away for a weekend to go to a concert. I had her in a motel bed and she gave me a decent blowjob. She didn't let me go down on her. 'You couldn't ever kiss me again Will!'. But I was rubbing her, and I shifted down and pushed my tongue against it. She squirmed away on all fours, and I licked her all over as she moved. I eventually held her in place with my hands on her hips. I lifted her hips and pushed my face against her. My face was against her ass, but I was able to lick her pussy with my extended tongue. Eventually she stopped struggling to get away and started to breathe heavily. She made these sounds like the letter O." I imitated the sound. "O....O.....O.....O....O....O...O...O..O..O.O.O finally she came while I licked her clit frantically. She shouted for 30 seconds. She was so loud that I'm sure everyone in the hotel heard. One guy laughed through the wall. She was so embarrassed. I know because she said it like 20 times."

"How did you like it, Will?"

"It was the greatest 30 seconds of my life. After that trip she said that she felt ashamed. What we were doing was basically sex and she wasn't going to have sex before she was married. I said, 'But you are still a virgin.' 'No more things with our mouths Will. Not till we are engaged' "

"Engaged!" Mrs. Lasalle half laughed out the word.

"Yeah. Engaged. I took her out for a few more dates, but she held firm. She wouldn't kiss me anywhere but my mouth. Compared to how great things were with you. I mean, I could tell you really enjoyed it. I wanted that. I couldn't marry a girl who didn't like sex. The last time we were in her parent's basement. I was rubbing her and licking her nipple. I shifted down and started kissing down her belly. She slapped the top of my head and said, 'You're not going to put your tongue down there you dirty bird.' I got off the couch and left. I never talked to her again. For two years at the plant, I saw her, and she gave me dirty looks. I heard she told the other girls working there that I was some sort of pervert."

"That must have gotten you a few dates."

"Yeah."

"Tell me."

"No more! Cmon Mrs. Lasalle. Let me finish my work so I can go home. I can't keep dirty talking to you. Someone is going to come into the office and notice how flushed you look."

"Stand up and let me see how flushed you are."

After that day, Mrs. Lasalle and I sometimes talked about sex. I told her about my college girlfriend, who started out normal but got into being tied up and eventually wanted to have other people involved. I told her about the second girl I dated up north. I broke up with her because I ultimately wasn't attracted to her enough. I wouldn't talk to her about my Brenda. I have to admit that talking to her like that was a turn on and I enjoyed listening to her stories. She had only been with three men. The one from high school, her husband and me. I knew about the first and myself, but she had some stories to tell about her husband. Mr. Lassalle liked things a certain way, and she found out on the honeymoon. He wanted to be satisfied every day. She had four kids in as many years. When she was too pregnant to screw she had to give him oral. 'That's how I got so good at it. He was twenty years older than me, and it took some effort to finish him.' She also told me that he had a fetish for her ass and used to tongue her there, especially the first few years they were married. "His favorite thing to do was to have me put my ass over his face while I leaned forward and licked the tip of his penis." Man, she talked so filthy I used to throb in my pants.

One day she talked about things that happened when she was my neighbor. "Do you remember staring at my tits when I was cutting roses in my backyard?"

I had thought that she didn't notice. They were the first tits I had ever got the opportunity to stare at. She was bending over braless, and her shirt was loose. I told her what I saw from my perspective. She told me she stretched out the conversation with me as she cut the roses. Our dirty talk was happening more and more often. I had hoped that we would run out of things to talk about, but we never did.

One day she said "Are you saying that after me you were only four girls? In four years?"

"No there was one more."

"What? You're holding out on me?"

"I can't tell you about it. It's too embarrassing."

"Willy!" She had a big goofy grin. "You're fired unless you tell me."

I put my papers down and made a big deal of getting up and leaving the room. She caught my hand and turned me towards her. She caught me smiling. I looked at her cleavage. I knew she didn't mind. "Ok. Last story. After this I have no more. And you can't tell Beth this one."

She made a face of mock indignation. "I don't tell my sister your stories!"

"Well, this one is bad. I have to start by telling you about Vince. He was a friend of my cousin Pete, and they would run scams together."

"Scams? Like criminals?"

"Not quite. One time there was a concert in a park downtown and they went to an abandoned lot, and they put up handmade parking signs. They collected money from more than a hundred people. They really crowded them in. When the lot was full, they just took off."

12