Working for Mrs. Lasalle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What jerks."

"Yeah. Vince had rented a house close to the University and he had it crowded with guys all paying him rent. It turned into a party house. I was visiting Pete when Vince came in with a girl he knew. He introduced her and we hung out. She was a little wild. She was touching Pete and laughing, and she told me how cute I was. Vince just sat on the couch and smiled. She headed to the bedroom with Vince. After a while my cousin left to use the bathroom and didn't come back. I waited five minutes and then decided to check where he went. The bathroom was empty. I heard voices from Vince's room. It sounded like my cousin was having sex. So, I cracked open the door. The girl was on the bed on all fours, Vince was kneeling behind her fucking her, and my cousin was standing at the end of the bed with his dick in her mouth. I watched them gyrate for a few minutes. She had an OK body. Her loose tits hung down jiggling with the movement. Vince saw me in the doorway and waved his hand to tell me to come in. I stood next to the bed. Vince really started to fuck her hard and she stopped sucking Pete and just rested her face bouncing against his crotch until Vince came. Immediately Pete started turning her around and stuck his dick in her. Vince got up to leave and he said, 'Take my place bud.'"

"Oh my God. Will, this story is filthy. Did you take his place?"

I looked down at the desk and answered her. "Yes."

"You didn't fuck this girl, did you?"

"I leaned back against the headboard, and she started to play with my hardon. She slurped it into her mouth. It slid in and out as she rocked from being fucked. Vince came into the room holding a beer with a stupid smile on his face. I was embarrassed but I couldn't stop. Vince sat on the edge of the bed and started to rub and pull on her tits. 'Is baby ready to cum?' 'MmmMmm' she replied. He pulled and rubbed her nipples as she rocked from Pete's thrusts. She slipped off my shaft and rested her face against my stomach. She was being screwed and tugged at until she started to shake and whimper. She started to loudly moan as my cousin pumped her hard and yelled out that he was cumming. After my cousin stepped back the girl lifted her head and started moving up and down my shaft again. I looked up and there was a roommate of Vince's in the room. This new guy tugged at her and said to me 'Let's switch it up.' But I held on to her and grabbed her by the shoulders and pumped into her until I came. All three guys were standing there watching us. She grabbed a tissue and spit into it and then another and wiped her mouth and then her pussy. I slid off the bed as Vince got on and rolled her onto her back. He started kissing her breasts as the other guy approached her mouth with his hardon. I grabbed my pants and left the room. Pete wanted to stay but I told him I had to get out of there."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know. Not my proudest moment."

"What a turn on. Fuck Will! You got me wet."

"It was a terrible story!"

"It's a fantasy for some girls. All that attention. Every part of your body. All those men getting off on you."

"You wouldn't want that."

"Sometimes I fantasize about it. You know. If you had a twin. Or if you got in bed with me and my husband."

"Oh my God. I can't believe you said that. I can't keep talking dirty with you. It's too much. I have to go. I will finish the paperwork tomorrow."

I couldn't even try to hide my erection. I walked to the door and put my hand in my pants and adjusted it down and left for the day. On the drive home I promised myself I would stop sharing stories with Mrs. Lasalle. It started to feel like I was cheating on Brenda. We both knew what we were doing to each other having those conversations. With Brenda two hours away and Mrs. Lasalle cranking me up it was torture.

Every two weeks I traveled to spend the weekend with Brenda. I was getting ready to leave to go up north one Friday when she called me and told me not to come. She had to do some stuff with her parents. I offered to come along, but she said it wouldn't work out. I said I would come the following week, but she said she had already made plans and that it would have to be two weeks later. "Four weeks!" I complained on the phone. She said it was difficult to just drop everything and spend two days with me. I didn't want to upset her, so I agreed. I was afraid of losing her. I played the nice boyfriend and told her to have a good trip with her family.

The next time I worked at the auto shop I tried to do as much paperwork as I could in the work area and in the waiting room. I only went into the office to update the inventory totals. I didn't give Mrs. Lasalle a chance to start a conversation.

Another day went by, and I went into the office to log my travel distance. I was walking to the door and Mrs. Lasalle stopped me. "Is everything ok? Are you mad at me for something?"

"Yes. I'm ok. I'm not mad. No. Not at all."

"You rush in and out of this room like I am contagious or something."

I turned around and sat down in the chair opposite her desk. "Sorry. I'm just frustrated. The long-distance relationship with Brenda, and spending time with you. I'm not mad."

"You just went and visited Brenda. It can't be that bad."

"About that. I didn't go north this weekend."

"Is your car ok?"

"It's fine. Brenda had other things to do." Perhaps looking for some sympathy I added. "I won't see her for two more weeks."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

The next day I had to help her with invoices. She was checking all the invoices from a vendor for overcharges. I went through the cabinets pulling the invoices and handing them to her. She wrote down some totals and handed them back to be refiled. She was wearing a skirt and blouse that she had worn years ago. She still looked so good in them. I had to kneel down to get invoices from the bottom of the cabinet and I kept having to look up at her. She had her reading glasses on, and she would press her tongue against her lower lip when she added up numbers. Without even trying she was getting me worked up. She would face me when adding numbers and turn around to put tally sheets on the cabinet behind her. Later she bent over her desk writing down the totals and without looking back she said. "You are done for the day. I will need you tomorrow." Then she turned to face me. For the first time I contemplated putting my hands on her. I regained control and left. She eyed me as I walked out of the office.

The next day she called my home and told me to pick up some paperwork from the vendor in question and bring it to her in her office. I got there late in the day. When I entered the office, she got up and closed the door. She told me to sit down and stood in front of me against the desk and asked for the report. She read the report. I had nothing to do, and she was standing right in front of me. She had a new dress on, similar to one I liked years ago. It hugged her body tight and pulled in her midsection pushing up her breasts and giving her an hourglass shape. She would turn around to look at paperwork on her desk and when she did, I noticed how round her ass looked in that dress. She was wearing high heels and white stockings.

She faced me and turned a couple of times until she finally put the report down and looked down on me. "Is it ok if I show you something Will?"

I nodded.

"Beth was telling me that when you were with her...." as she talked her hands were at her sides slowly raising the bottom of her dress. "...that you really enjoyed not wearing a condom..." her long nails kept pulling the thin material past her knees. I saw the frilly top of her white stockings. "...now I know that you always wanted to do that with me..." her dress kept moving up. It was high enough to show her underwear, but I only saw flesh. "...I want you to know, if you want to..." she wasn't wearing underwear and I saw the first hint of pubes. "...you can have me without a condom..." her dress was lifted high enough that I could see all of her pussy "...right here, right now. I will bend..." it was trimmed and shaved. It only had a narrow strip of short hair covering the folds of her opening. "...over this desk and you can..." the hair was so short I could clearly see the shape of her skin and that long soft opening. "... fuck me from behind like you always want to."

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I didn't know what she was thinking because I couldn't look up. She finally added softly 'the door is locked'. I slid off the chair onto my knees, and I started kissing it. Really kissing. Not sexual at first but just with affection. I pressed my cheek against one side feeling her exposed skin. I started with closed mouth kisses but soon my mouth was open, and my tongue spread apart the small amount of hair. I felt her breathing change. She sunk back against the desk and put her hands out to support herself. As my tongue and lips moved, she started to take sharp short breaths. She pushed me back a few inches. Then she turned around in that tight space and leaned over the desk. I pressed my face forward and extended my tongue along the bottom. With my forehead pressed against her soft ass I extended my tongue to scrape her small patch of hair.

"Stand up." She whispered. "We can't stay in this office too long". I stood and dropped my pants to my ankles. I put my hardon up against her wet lips and slowly worked my shaft into her. It would have gone in easily, but I took my time anyway savoring the feel of her flesh. I had only about half my shaft in, when I started moving it in and out. I used my hand on the base of my shaft, and I moved the head up and down sliding over the folds of her loose opening. Then I pressed all the way in, and she inhaled loudly. I rocked into her for the next few minutes as slowly as I could stand it. I put my hands and her ass and separated her cheeks. I saw the pubes that she had missed deep in her crack. 'Come on' she said while breathing heavy 'fuck me.' I started pushing into her harder. The steady swinging of my hips made the desk shake. Her body shifted across the desk and back with every swing. The only sound in the office was the desk creaking and our breathing. Loud noises from the garage occasionally rang out. A photograph in a frame fell over. Paperwork fell off the desk. I leaned back to look down past her ass cheeks and watched my shaft slide in and out. I stopped suddenly deep inside her, my pubes filling the crack of her ass. I grunted loud enough to compete with the sounds from the garage. I felt my dick swelling and pumping. I clamped my mouth shut and made a strained sound as I shot hot fluid into her.

I leaned my weight into her, breathing on her back. She grabbed a box of tissues and handed it back to me. I pulled out of her and put a tissue over my glistening shaft. I pressed another tissue against her creamy opening.

"Let me up." She stood and adjusted her dress. I was standing there holding my dick in a tissue. She took another couple of tissues and reached under her dress cleaning her wet gap. I got my pants on and dropped into the seat behind me. She went to the door and opened it up. She came back and sat at her desk. She picked up the report and pretended to look it over. She gave me a smile and said, "That's all for today. We have to pick up parts tomorrow."

I got up and looked down to make sure that no tissue or wetness was visible in my jeans. I was at home a few minutes later thinking about what I had done. I had cheated on Brenda. I loved Brenda. I wanted to stay with her until she was ready for a proposal. Now I had cheated on her. Brenda and I had not made love yet. It was my first fuck in almost a year, my first since Beth without a condom. Taking Mrs. Lasalle over that desk was so hot. I still had eight days before I saw Brenda again. I didn't know if I could last. I couldn't lose Brenda. I could not tell her what happened, but I had to stop.

12