Working from Home

Story Info
My husband decides to work from home, I'm not disappointed!
1.9k words
4.51
19.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe, I've decided I'm working from home today. I want to have a view as I do my work."

"Oh really?!" I reply to my husband. "And what view would that be?"

He smiles and walks up next to me while putting his arms around me. Then all of a sudden his hand is in my hair pulling it the way I love and he whispers in my ear "your pussy."

I gasp and blush before responding. "I'm sure I can arrange something like that."

My husband pulls back and looks me right in the face and says "I wasn't asking for your involvement. Now get naked, don't make a sound and wait for me in the living room."

My pussy clenches as it starts to get wet. I do as he commanded and strip out of my clothes as I walk to the living room, my imagination running wild with possibilities of what he has planned. I don't have to wait long before he walks in with a box.

The first item he pulls out of the box is a blindfold. As he begins placing the blindfold I gaze into his face as a huge smile forms on mine. I feel him gently touch my face and then I hear him pull something out of the box. He doesn't say anything as a few seconds later he pulls my arms forward and starts to tie my forearms together. He pushes me down to a kneeling position in front of the ottoman and then pulls the rope tied to my arms forward so my torso is draped over it. Then he proceeds to tie the rope off so I can't move the top portion of my body.

He still hasn't said anything which results in my further anticipation. Now he is securing my legs spreading them apart so I am completely exposed. Now I can't move at all. My body is his to do with as he pleases and I secretly hope he uses me several times throughout the whole day.

I can feel him behind me looking me over. "So is this the view you were wanting today?" He tisks at me and says "I told you not to make a sound." A second later I feel the smack of his hand on my right ass cheek followed by a smack on my left. "Ouch! I'm sorry daddy!" I yelp.

"You are such a naughty girl today, I still didn't say you could make a sound. Seems like I'm going to have to help you stay quiet during my work day." He says as he walks around to my front. He grips my hair and pulls my head back as he whispers in my ear "After I help you be quiet I know your pussy is going to be throbbing for my attention. But before I give it any attention your going to have to beg for it." With that statement you stand up and while still holding my head in one hand, you unzip your pants with the other and shove your huge cock down my throat and start fucking my face. I do my best to use my tongue but you aren't looking for a blowjob. You are thrusting hard and fast into my mouth and I have to concentrate on breathing.

Now both of your hands are on my head and you hold me with your entire length down my throat as you pump load after load. Finally with a sigh you pull your cock from my mouth "just what I needed to help me concentrate on work for a bit. Now... to keep you quiet..." with that I feel you shove a ball gag in my still gasping mouth.

My pussy clenches and I quickly remember that I'm supposed to beg you before you will give it any attention. How am I supposed to do that??

As if reading my mind you say "now slut, if you want me to give your pussy any attention your going to have to beg for it adequately. Since your mouth can't do it I expect your pussy to do the begging. I want your cunt dripping a puddle on the floor and until it has finally begged enough I'll keep myself entertained during work breaks with your ass." With that you smacked my ass and spread my cheeks apart to give my hole a look. "Ah yes one more thing." You say as I hear you pick something up. "I want you to stay focused on your task." With that statement I feel your headphones cover my ears and the noise canceling kick on.

I'm in heaven having all of my senses blocked off with only my cunt and ass to think about. I have no clues as to where you are, what you are doing, or when you will take a break from working to play with your toy.

Ive been fantasizing about what plans you might have for me to pass the time when I feel your hands spreading my cheeks. You stay to kiss my cheeks and give little nips here and there. Every now and again I feel you blow moist air across my asshole. I'm holding my breath hoping today is the day you will lick it for the first time. It feels like torture every time you blow on it and then move away. Finally I feel your tongue lick my crack next to my hole. It feels good but not quite where I want it, then you do the same thing to the other side. If you want my pussy dripping this sure is doing the trick. Finally I feel your tongue on my hole and feel the pleasure ripple through my body causing goose bumps and my nipples to pucker up.

You run your tongue around the rim several times and then slip it to my entrance applying pressure. I moan around the gag as you pull my cheeks apart with your hands, thumbs on either side of my hole and stick your tongue in and out encouraging my ass to open for you. As you explore with your tongue I feel my first orgasm building quickly and crashing over me.

Before my body has time to calm down from my orgasm I feel a vibration following the same movements your tongue just preformed. Around and around my hole, dipping partially in and back out, in...out... around... in... out... around... around... in... even farther in... and my ass is closing around the egg you inserted. I know you must be going back to work because the toy you just inserted stays charged for quite a long play session.

The sensations flowing through my ass are so pleasurable I can feel my pussy leaking, I can't wait for you to decide it has begged you enough.

I startle as I feel your thumb on my hole, probably checking if the toy you inserted is still vibrating away. Which it is. Then I feel you untie each of my legs and with your hands encourage my body to roll onto my back and promptly retie my legs so they are spread open. You leave me laying like this checking every now and again that the toy is still on. Sometimes you reach over to pinch and roll my nipples for a while. When you finally check and the toy has died you slowly pull it out. I feel a new toy at my entrance slowly pushing in filling my ass up. This time it's just a dildo. But then I feel you pushing something into my sopping pussy. Oh thank god!!

It feels like another egg toy, probably the one I told you I was wanting in hopes you would buy it for me. It slides right in and settles into place behind my g spot. I feel you turn it on and pleasure ripples through me. My pussy clenches then I feel my ass clench around the dildo holding my ass open. And then vibrations stop. Oh you are such a tease. You keep turning on and off the toy and changing different levels of intensity and vibration patterns as you work. You continue to play with my nipples from time to time and every so often you throw in a few spanks to my ass and pussy. You constantly change up your pattern so I can't anticipate your next move.

With all of my senses blocked I was startled when you all of a sudden yanked the dildo from my ass and buried your cock all the way into my ass. I instantly had an orgasm and started squirting all over you. This encouraged you to start pounding your cock in and out of my ass and turn on the egg full blast. I had another squirting orgasm seconds later after which you pulled out of my ass and shoved the dildo back in and turned the egg back to low. I then felt another vibrater on my clit set to low and you situated it so you could tie it into place.

Seconds passed into minutes passed into...? I had no idea how long you were going to leave me laying there. Finally I felt your tongue dart out and lick my nipple. Your mouth surrounded it and your teeth lightly bit it and pulled. You did the same thing to my other nipple switching back and forth your hands caressing my body never staying in one place long. My pussy felt like it was in a constant state of orgasm. My body was constantly twitching.

I finally felt your mouth leave my nipple and felt your hand reach for the vibrater on my clit. You turned it off and removed it before reaching in to pull out the egg in my pussy. Then you grabbed the dildo in my ass and pulled it halfway out before pushing it in followed by pulling it all the way out.

I felt so empty... your mouth then reattached itself to my nipple before trailing a line of kisses, licks, and nibbles to my clit. I felt a lubed up dildo at the entrance of my ass again and you slowly pushed it in. This time it was a different dildo with ridges and texture. As you pumped my ass with the dildo you started to eat my pussy and just before my orgasm could start you stopped. As soon as I calmed down you started up again. And right when I was fixing to explode you stopped again. Finally when I calmed down again I could feel your face hover over my pussy and you started pumping the dildo in and out of my ass. I knew what you wanted. You wanted me to squirt on your face from an orgasm you forced my ass to have. I was more than happy to give you what you wanted and exploded all over your face. With that you pulled out the dildo and slammed your cock into my pussy. You kept thrusting steadily bringing wave after wave of pleasure to my pussy before you finally pulled out and sprayed my tits with your load.

After you had a minute to recover you took off the headphones, gag and blindfold. Then as you untied me you said "Man I should really work to that view more often."