All Comments on 'Working Girl'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UK cocksucker

Drivel,try fetish retard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

your stories get worst the more you write.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Troll

A lot of work for a troll.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No comments...just 1* for a racist story...

No comments...just 1* for a racist story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

Always expecting different results from this writer, but he don't disappoint..same trash ready for pickup. I give up. Spots don't seem to change on this animal. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish you would stop reading these stories dear annony

hate to see you all upset and angry. I gave it a 5 to say fuck you in the heart!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A long and round-about way

to express your homosexual dreams.

A boring story about moronic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad story

Sad story Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You simply can't write aa decent story

Nothing clever or original about this mess. It was neither sexy or erotic. In the end it just was not entertaining or fun to read. I guess I blame myself for continuing to read your stories. I expect that they will improve, but they never do. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same ....

Same, same, same ..... Why can't you write something a bit different? You have written a couple of different original tales but lately these are all the same themes. Frankly it's boring now .... move on ..... Write something different, try a different style, write in third person omnipresent, write from a female perspective, try a reluctant wife for a change ....anything really. But please stop putting up the same basic story with a few names and details changed again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did the idea to divorce her ever cross your mind?

Oh great another story about a wimpy husband that likes being humiliated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick little man and a horrible writef.

Nobody but a couple of little fags like your writing, but your shit in fetish or gay or interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

My first time commenting I thought it was so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She got what she wanted

Joni got what she wanted and never wants to let go of it. Hubby is the big loser in this and gave in to everything. Joni will never give up and she apparently can't give up Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What about the kid?

The wife didn't seem to care at all about him. He could have just taken him to the park and just kept on going.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What happened to Jamal?

We were told about what happened to Harry, but not what happened to Jamal...I think he was killed by two cops in a Stop Operation in a highway, when they thought he was armed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
better ending

He should just empty their bank account put a bullet in Jamal's brain take the kid to another country change his name find a loyal woman and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trash

What a piece of English trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Freedom of Speech

The story is clearly labeled. As always, the author's technical writing skill is superb. As for the previous ignorant comment by someone who clearly wants a redo on the Civil Rights movement, I guess penile inadequacy has made him bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

When there's a child or children involved in a story like this, I only see inappropriateness. I often enjoy your stories because there's often the twist. No twist here, she's a whore, he's a wimp, and pity the child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

same old story different waper

deadonedeadoneover 8 years ago

All uk stories are reworks of the same plot line and same outcome.

IT is like a study of the shades of beige; nobody cares after the first 100,000 samples and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

Really enjoyed this, would like to read more, especially if he keeps eating creampies, or starts sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only good part is that it ended quickly.

Other than that, pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh come on...

who in real life would spend time with such a dirt of female human being? Take her money and hand her completely over to the nigger or some other 2-legged dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your U.K. niggers are named Jamal?

You are a sick little man, hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank god it's fiction because in real life the dirty pig cunt would of been left alone to become exactly what she wanted to be, a typical street hooker.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Well written story

Nice work, UK. Your success in this category can always be measured by the number of incoherent rants you get from anonymous trolls. If the rest of you like this type of FICTION, please give UK a favorable comment. There had to be more than 14 of us out of the 22 thousand readers who enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haven't you told this same story 3 or 4....

...other times with minor variations?

It seems awfully familiar to me....and connected to you, since this seems to be one of your favorite fantasies.

Having trod this ground many times, I find this submission pallid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
does everybody know stormbreyer

is a willing cuckold who likes watching his wife get fucked by a better man. Now you got something to bitch about moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A cuckold and a whore

The basis of all really sucky stories. And this is the highest rated story you have? Obviously this crap is not welcomed by many. If this is the best you have to offer, there is no reason for me to read anything else. 1* POS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

@anon

what do you expect from a brit fag?

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Not a cucky but...

I realize this type of story is not everyone's cup of tea and yet they keep reading...to complain? Other than a few grammatical errors it was well written and I think deserves a higher score...I'm giving it four stars.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 6 years ago
I've been a landlord for years

But I've never, ever ....eh .....that is ..... hang on a minute.

Never mind. Thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heath70

Amazing story, perfectly written. I like the fact that the husband never really got into the whole thing, makes it more realistic. What can I say, in my book, this is one of the top 10 stories I have ever read. I am giving it a five star, it is well deserved, great job.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Terrible

UK is one sick author. Won't bother to read any more of his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Except the Ending

You constantly wrote of his dislike for her being a whore...AND - her attitude soooo...

You also indicated near the end that he was possibly getting past accepting her conduct, not outright suggestion but insinuating soooo....

A great ending, more appropriately, for this guy would have seen him sad, tearful and leaving quietly one day with Tim and never being found....she had Jamal and lots of great cock so.....!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
prostitute

Just to pass one comment that if my wife said that I couldn't fuck her because she had one of her johns coming, i'd rape her on the spot so that the john could have

sloppy seconds and not me. It would be up to her what she did for the john.

Anyway afterwards I'd have her served for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uk writer is one sick person. Seriously. please get help. You are a danger not only to yourself but those around you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous