All Comments on 'Working (Girl) from Home Pt. 01'

by meowjennie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alternative ending?

How about this? This corporation's HR department recently implemented a stringent anti-sexual harassment policy that also included an LGBT+ acceptance program after the company was dragged through the mud and media glare of an ugly #metoo lawsuit. Instead of going through that again, Luke is summarily fired when his woman boss walks in on him having his way with Jennie, who lands a huge cash settlement to keep it quiet. I trust she'd take it and have fun with Leo anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Jennie,

It looks like you've been found out by two gentlemen. We both know your desire to be Jennie is far more important than anything else. This is shown by your actions of taking your boss orally and allowing him to take your virginity.

Now it looks like you're about to take your need to be sexually fulfilled to the next level with another partner.

I think it's pretty obvious we will be hearing more about you and your new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOVED reading this! Hope to see a part 2!

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

This story makes me feel like my fantasies could become real , you get a 4 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story - keep it coming

One error noticeable. You first mention that he is wearing a gray suit with no tie, and then a couple of paragraphs later you mention he is straightening his tie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your First Complete BJ

I really like your descriptive style. I gave you five stars! I can't wait to read about your first complete blow job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More more more!

Please continue writing. I loved your style and it definitely got me hot imagining being Jennie.

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 3 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Eager for the next installment.

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 starts here.....

I enjoyed your style and flow of writing in this piece very much. Would love to see more like this, or a continuation, please. I visit often and rarely find a story that I enjoy as much as this one. Nice effort.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
Loving it

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and reading about Jennie. Please continue this story or continue to write more. Your writing is lovely and fun to read, many of us have a Jennie in us trying to get out .. Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5-stars also

Sounds like you be heading to HR and letting them know you are transitioning to a woman.

LateCDLateCDover 3 years ago

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nicely done.

Super detailed description of your transition. The reader was there with you, sharing your experience. You can certainly write.

TongueAllMightyTongueAllMightyover 3 years ago

I Loved your Story!! if it isn't autobiographic the characters seem so real. I Hope that there will be more to come. I do so Look forward to more. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep Writing!

The best fictional stories always have some truths embedded. Your writing mixes reality with fantasy so well that one cannot tell them apart. Thank you for sharing your real self with us.

biazmbiazmover 3 years ago

Fantastic writing - great story line. I can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Longer

Your story plot is short and to the point. To me I would have turned the tables on the boss so to be more in control say " I will take care of your need, butt maybe we can negotiate my virginity? As for the guy at her building, maybe no fear, shes in control.

MsKariMcDMsKariMcDover 3 years ago

I loved your story. It’s how I imagine it will be when I find the right man.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787over 3 years ago
Awesome story

Very sexy. I want to know what the future holds for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the beautifully crafted quarantine story. It’s a joy to read these kinds of fiction whilst simultaneously living in this strange new world. I hope you are able to continue this story, as we are eager to learn of Jennie’s fate/life to come...keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i am so jealous of jennie and her love of hard cocks and hot cum

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Mmmmm nice story, well written. Hope to read more. Thanks

Mukul10Mukul10over 1 year ago

Very good story ... Its pretty quick paced ... But perfectly made

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

The blackmailing type of stories like this one always arouses me! I wonder how the character can get out, but rarely does. This hot story makes me nervous, thinking about it happening to me. That's why I've kept my desires discreet. While I fantasize about such things happening to me, I'd be so scared if it did! Still, as long as it's kept discreet, I'd submit.

You wrote... "Cute panties," Luke said, before pulling them to one side and spitting onto his cock. As he rubbed saliva all over his shaft and moved it into position, I craned my neck up so I could see the moment that he entered me and made me his girl. " Very arousing to read!

EroticApeEroticApe4 months ago

Wow, what a seriously hot story! Shame the author hasn't published any stories in a while. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous