Working Hard

Story Info
Fringe benefits from a BBW customer.
3.4k words
4.66
10k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One late morning on a hot, mid-summer day, I was dispatched to do a repair on a home security system in an area known for large, expensive houses. When I made my call to make sure someone was home and let them know that I was on my way, I spoke with a woman with a sexy sounding southern drawl. She told me that when I got there, she would be in her back yard, and that I should come around back.

When I got to the house, I grabbed my tool bag and walked around to the back. As I got to the gate, I announced myself as I opened it up and walked in the yard.

"Over here, sweetie!" I heard as I closed the gate.

There laying on an inflatable raft in a large pool floated my customer, wearing a bikini and holding a drink in her hand.

As I walked to the edge of the pool, I looked her over. She was not very tall, and not a thin woman. She wasn't fat, just very curvy with some meat on her bones. She had long, dark, curly hair tied back in a pony-tail, ample thighs, and a pair of huge breasts. From looking at her complexion, I guessed that she was Hispanic.

"Just give me a sec, sweetie," she told me in her sweet southern accent. "I'm just enjoying my time before my kids get home."

"Not a problem," I replied, enjoying the view as she paddled her way to the shallow end of the pool.

The way that her full ass cheeks filled her bikini bottoms as she climbed out of the pool, and then bent over to dry her legs, was quite a site.

"Hi, darlin'," she said, sticking her hand out to me a couple of minutes later after she slipped on a pair of heeled sandals. "I'm Luci."

"Hi Luci," I replied as I took her hand. "I'm Kurt."

I followed Luci as she took me into her house and brought me down to her family room, where the problem was, my eyes on her ass most of the way.

As we walked into the house, she took her sunglasses off, and I saw a beautiful pair of bright blue eyes gazing back at me.

"You're surprised by my eyes, aren't you sugar?" she laughed softly.

"A little bit, yes," I replied. "Your skin tone doesn't exactly scream 'blue eyes'."

Luci giggled. "Yeah, my mama is Mexican, but my daddy is German. It seems that the only thing physical that I got from him was my eyes."

"Well, at the risk of getting myself in trouble, you have beautiful eyes," I told her.

"Now why would such a nice compliment get you in trouble, sweetie?" she drawled softly, touching my upper arm.

It didn't take me long to find the problem, and I soon had her service back up and running. She stayed with me while I worked and told me about her divorce, which I assumed to still be very fresh, and her cheating ex.

She told me how they had been high school sweethearts growing up in Texas, got married after they graduated, and how she had worked while he went to college. He eventually got a very well-paying job that moved them up to Chicago.

She quit working when she became pregnant, and decided to stay home to raise their kids. One day, she hired a baby sitter, their regular sitter's younger sister, and went out shopping, buying bags of lingerie at Victoria's Secret.

"I got home and saw his car in the driveway, and I thought I could have some fun after I put the kids down for a nap and give him a fashion show. Instead, I walk in and find the bastard screwing the baby sitter in my bed!"

"Ouch!" I replied, not knowing what else to say.

I handed her the invoice to sign, and as she turned around to walk to ab eight-foot pool table, I again watched her ass move with every step, and her tits swaying as she bent over.

"So, did you like the view?" she asked me as she handed the papers back to me.

"Oh, geez. I'm sorry," I told her, a little embarrassed that she caught me.

"Don't be, darlin'," she replied, smiling. "It's nice to know that that a fat girl like me can still get a man's attention."

"Fat? You're not fat by any stretch of the imagination!" I told her.

"Awww. Thanks, sweetie," she said, smiling at me again. "But I'm afraid that my ex would disagree with you."

"He told you that you were fat?" I asked.

"He didn't have to. By the time that I caught him fucking the skinny, tit-less little whore, he hadn't touched me in almost a year," she told me. "That's why I went shopping that day. I was trying to light a spark under him."

"Wow," I replied. "That's just ... wrong, in so many ways."

"I know! Right?" she said. "He had these big titties to play with, and this big, soft ass to tap, and he wanted a skinny little bitch that looked like a twelve year-old boy, instead!"

As she said that, she lifted her tits and turned her back, slapping her ass.

I didn't know how to respond, so I just smiled and shook my head. Luci laughed, and I saw her eyes travel up my body, lingering for a couple of seconds at my slowly expanding bulge.

I had an embarrassed smile on my face when her gaze finally met my eyes, and I looked away quickly.

"So you don't think I'm too fat?" she asked softly.

"Honestly, I don't think that you're fat at all," I told her.

"Awww, you're sweet," she replied, softly touching my upper arm.

"What can I say? I like a woman with a little meat on her bones."

"Yeah, well I've got more than just a little meat, darlin'," she laughed.

"Nah, you look fine to me," I told her.

"So you'd rather do me than some bony teen-age-lookin' little bitch?" she asked, her voice even softer.

"In a heartbeat," I told her.

Her eyes went down my body again, this time stopping at my crotch.

"So, if I were to do this, you wouldn't object?" she asked, her voice soft and sexy as she stepped toward me and gently grasped and squeezed my cock.

"Mmmmm. Only if that's all you did," I replied, softly sliding my hand down her back.

"Oh my. This feels ... nice. And thick," she whispered.

"Do you have enough time to prove that?" she asked.

"I can make all the time I need," I told her, gliding my fingertips across her ass. "It's lunch time."

"Good," she replied. "And you will have plenty to eat. We both will!"

Without saying another word, Luci got down on to her knees and slid both hands up the front of my legs. I moaned softly as she softly grasped my hard cock, and then I heard her moan.

Looking up at me, she began to unbuckle my belt. She then opened my pants, sliding them down around my ankles.

She softly exhaled as she grasped my shaft through my boxers again. Her eyes going back and forth from her hand up to my eyes.

Releasing my straining bulge, she grabbed on to the waistband of my drawers and slowly slid them down. The elastic caught on my hard pole, and she tugged my shorts down, causing my rod to bounce up and almost strike her chin.

"Oh shit!" she breathed. "That's a beautiful cock!"

I watched as she started to slowly stroke my shaft, her eyes glued to the head.

"So thick!" she said softly. "Nice and long!"

A couple of seconds later, I watched as she leaned in and gently kiss the soft head and then flicked her tongue around it.

"Oh damn!" I moaned as she slowly slid her lips down the length of my cock.

"MmmmHmmm!" she moaned as she bobbed her head.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair as it swayed back and forth in rhythm with her head.

"MmHmmm!" she moaned. She released my cock for a second and looked up at me.

"I love having my hair held and pulled!" she breathed heavily before she engulfed my rod again.

I then tightened my grip and held her firmly as she began sucking my cock with a passion that only someone who truly loves what they're doing can show.

Luci took my shaft in as deep as she could, the tip of her nose just missing my pubes, and then slowly slid her lips back until they held just the head, and then use her very talented tongue to tease the sensitive skin around the corona.

"Oh damn!" I moaned. "That is so good!"

"Mmmm! I'm glad you like it!" she breathed, releasing my saliva-coated pole.

I tightened my grip on her hair a little more and pulled her face back to my cock, and she moaned loudly and she inhaled my length again.

"MmmmHmmm!" I felt as much as heard as I started pulling her head back and forth.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled her back, my cock almost making a 'pop' sound as it slipped from her lips.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. "You had me too close to the edge!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she teased, looking up at me with bright blue eyes.

"Oh, that's not a bad thing," I assured her. "I'm just not ready yet. There's so much more to do!"

"Like what?" she asked, kissing the head of my cock.

I pulled gently on her hair. "Stand up and I'll show you," I told her.

As she stood, I pulled her in to me and kissed her. She moaned softly as our lips met, and I felt her big, pillowy tits pressing against my chest as I untied her bikini top. I then stepped back and pulled her top off of her, and looked down at her huge tits. Surprisingly firm for their size, they had just a little sag, areola almost the size of the palms of my hands, and stiff nipples that stuck out proudly.

"Wow," I said as I reached out and pinched her nipples. "Very nice!"

"Ooooohhh!" she gasped, bending her head back. "Yesssssss!"

Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly backed her up, shuffling with my pants still around my ankles, until her ass bumped up against the pool table, her tits swaying with every step. Luci placed her hands on the edge of the table and leaned back as I knelt in front of her. Eye level with her crotch, I looked up at her as I reached my hands up to the ties on the sides of her bottoms.

She was biting her bottom lip, her bright eyes wide, as I pulled on the tie-strings and let her bottoms fall to the floor. I slowly let my eyes travel down her sort, curvy body until they reached her pussy. Her pussy was buried under a thick bush, but I could see her lips, moist with anticipation, trying to peek out.

Looking back up at her, I leaned in and softly kissed her furry mound, causing her to gasp loudly. Our eyes were locked on each other as I stuck my tongue out and slid it down to her protruding lips. Dipping it in to her wetness, I slowly slid it up her slit.

"Ohhhh shiiit!" she gasped when the tip of my tongue reached her clit. I had to lean back for a moment and look at her pussy, not believing what my tongue felt.

Looking at her pussy, I saw the biggest clit I had ever seen, poking out through her hair.

I reached a hand up and ran my fingertips through her bush, spreading her lips wider, and she started to slide her ass on to the table. I then grabbed her hips and pulled her back down, keeping her feet on the floor and nudging her legs apart wider.

My tongue teased her clit for a few minutes and Luci was moaning louder. She soon started pushing her hips at my face and reached her hands down to hold my head.

"Ohhh yeeeaaahhh!" she whined. "Sooooo gooooood!"

I then leaned in closer and wrapped my lips around her clit and started gently sucking on the stiff bud.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "Yes! Oh damn! I'm gonna cum! Make me come, baby!"

Using the fingers of one hand to keep her pussy lips spread apart at her clit, I slowly slid my other hand up her inner thighs and started teasing her wet opening with my fingertips.

"Oh my god! Yes!" she yelled, trying to squat down and force my fingers in to her pussy.

I gave her clit one last hard suck, and then released it. Luci moaned, and then gasped loudly as I began flicking my tongue across her blood-engorged bud as I slowly slid just the tips of two fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh god, I'm cumming!" she yelled, her legs starting to shake. Seconds later, my fingers were soaked in her juices as her entire body began shaking and she pulled my head in tighter.

Her legs started giving way and she began sliding down the edge. I held her up and pushed her ass on to the table, and she leaned back.

"Ohhhhmyyygoddddd!" she shrieked as she collapsed backwards on to the pool table.

After a couple of seconds, Luci pushed me away and her legs collapsed too. I leaned back and looked at her. Her pussy nectar was flowing out of her, seeping down the crack of her ass.

I leaned in again and slid my tongue into her pussy and quickly slid it up to her clit. Luci jumped and squealed, pushing me away again.

I stood up and shuffled forward. Luci moaned as I stood between her spread legs and grasped my hard cock, sliding it up and down her wet slit.

"Ohhh yes!" she moaned. "Give it to me! I've always to be fucked on my pool table!"

After I coated the head of my cock in her juices, I placed it at her hot hole. I then lifted her legs, pushing them up to her chest as I slowly leaned in to her.

"Yesssssss!" she hissed as my head started to slip inside her.

"Is THIS what you want?" I asked as I slammed forward, burying my cock deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "Yes! Fuck me!"

With my hands at the backs of her ample thighs, I started sliding the length of my hard pole in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, her hands grasping the edge of the pool table as I slowly buried myself deep inside her. "You feel so good! I'm so full!"

I then started pumping into her hard and fast, causing her to arch her back and her tits to bounce on her chest.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me hard!" she yelled as I slammed into her.

We fucked like that for a couple of minutes, until I suddenly pulled my slick cock out of her hot, wet pussy. Luci gasped and then moaned, her eyes opening wide.

I smiled at her and slowly pulled her down off of the table. Without a word, she quickly got on her knees and engulfed my shaft, shiny with her juices.

"Oh shit!" I moaned, reaching down to hold on to her hair. "You've got such a good mouth!"

Luci moaned as I held her hair tightly and started fucking her face. She slid her hands up to my ass and held it tightly, pulling me in closer.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled her up by her hair, causing her to gasp loudly, and turned her around. She immediately bent over with her elbows on the edge of the pool table and wiggled her ass as she looked over her shoulder at me. I stepped in to her again and plunged my pole deep inside her with one hard, fast thrust.

"Oh shit! Yes!" she exclaimed as I rubbed my hips against her ass. "Soooo deeeep!"

Holding tightly to her hips, I started thrusting in and out of her. Luci soon started pushing back at me, loudly moaning the entire time. I started thrusting faster, pounding against her ass. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohmygodyes!" she moaned.

As I fucked her tight pussy faster and harder, I could hear a slapping sound. I looked over to the side where she had a mirror hung on the wall, and I could see her big tits bouncing off of the side of the pool table. I thought at the same time that that must hurt her, and that it was a very hot view. She wasn't complaining, so I didn't stop.

"Oh shit baby!" she soon exclaimed. "Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum! Oh yes! Fuck meeeee!"

The sounds of my hips slapping against her bouncing ass cheeks, her huge tits slapping against the pool table, and her loud moaning filled the room as I continued fucking her.

Wanting to push her over the edge, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it, lifting her head.

"Ohhhhyeeeaaaah!" she growled. "Give it to me. Make me cum!"

I pulled her back to me as I slammed against her, and she started with a long, low groan.

"Ohhhhfuuuuuuck! I'm cumming! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" she soon yelled.

I continued thrusting hard and deep into her, and I felt her start to spasm around my shaft. Every time that I thrust into her, I could hear a slashing, sloshing sound as her juices flowed from her.

"Ohhhhyeeeaaaahhhh!" she moaned. "Sooooogooooooood!"

A light sheen of sweat covered her back and her body shook as I slowed down, letting her orgasm sweep over her.

Suddenly, as her breathing returned to normal, her cell phone buzzed loudly.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, looking up. "My kids are on their way home!"

"How long do we have?" I asked as I slowly slid in and out of her.

"Oooohhhhh! About 10 minutes," she moaned.

"Plenty of time," I replied as I began thrusting faster again.

"Ooohhhhshiiiit!" she moaned.

I held tightly to her hips again as I began jack-hammering into her, now wanting to get off quickly.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed, pushing back at me again. "I'm gonna cum again!"

I looked over to the side again, and as I watched her tits flying back and forth, I saw her slide her hand down between her legs and start rubbing her clit.

Between the sights in the mirror and the friction of my cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy, I felt myself ready to blow coming on quickly. I slowed down slightly, taking longer strokes as I got ready to slam into her one final time.

"Ohhh yeeaaah! Soooo good!" she moaned, rubbing her clit faster. "I'm cumming again!"

"Ooooohhhhhsshhiiiiiiit!" she screeched as her body started shaking again.

"Oh damn!" I moaned a couple of seconds later as I started thrusting harder into her. "I'm gonna cum, too!"

"Yes! Cum with me! Oh fuck! Cum, baby!"

I slammed into her pussy one last time just as I felt my balls tighten. Seconds later, my cock started spewing its load deep inside her and she moaned loudly.

"Oh damn!" I moaned again as I bucked against her ass.

Luci and I moaned in unison as our mutual orgasms swept over us. We were both covered in sweat, and trying to catch our breath.

About a minute later, as I started slipping my deflating cock from her soaking wet pussy, we heard car doors slam.

"Shit! That's my kids!" she exclaimed as she started looking for her bikini.

I quickly pulled my pants back up high enough so I could walk to her bath room while she put her clothes back on. After I washed my cock and face off I walked out and saw Luci walking out to her pool with her kids.

"Ok, ma'am," I said as I stepped out on her patio, "I think we're all set here."

"Yes," she replied, smiling at me. "Let me walk you out."

As she stepped back in to the house, Luci hooked her arm in mine while we walked to her front door. "Thank you very much," she said softly. "I needed that."

"I should thank you!" I laughed. "This has been the best day I've ever had on this job!"

"Well, call me soon, and next time I'll shave my kitty and you can slide that big cock up my ass," she said.