All Comments on 'Working Late'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice Story, I liked it a lot

Thank you for an excellent story that is what most of our

wives are doing...understand the bad women are all ex-wives

(tongue firmly in cheek).

I enjoyed it very much, thanks again....

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
Now that's "Loving Wives"

As it's supposed to be...

LastoftheGreatMikeysLastoftheGreatMikeysover 19 years ago
Very nice!

This is a very good story. I usually avoid the Loving Wives tales unless the teaser hints that it's something like this. Thanks, Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good loving wife story

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
now this is a story

great story as it should be .... keep it up

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
You can get yourself booted off Literotica

for writing good stories like this where no one gets belittled...

Write a few more, just to annoy the slut wife arseholes.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Is this kind of story allowed in this category?

You left out the big-dicked studs, the humiliation, the degredation, the descriptions of small dicks, the circus clowns, the black-gang bang, the gallons of sperm, the stretched-out cunt, the best friend-boss-coworker-neighbor betrayal, the lesbian lover, the cum-sucker tattoos, the midget with the giant dick, the insincere "I love you" from the cheating spouse, the apparent huge turn-on to see another man fucking your wife.

I mean, all you have here is a story of an actual loving couple, who have been together for years, who do not need to cheat to enjoy their lives, who decide to continue to love, honor and cherish-forsaking all others for the rest of their lives. And do you know what?

It's freaking, absolutely, unbelievably AWESOME!!!!

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Surprised

I didn't think they would print good Loving Wife stories. Thank you for showing me different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

What can I say that the others have not already said. What a breath of fresh air. Thanks. 60 year old George

UmbertoBUmbertoBover 19 years ago
What the...

Hey, don't you have any idea how these stories supposed to go? Most writers just know that the wife is supposed to get angry, go to a bar, act like a total slut and humilate her husband to death with the effidence of a ganbang and the presence of a real man (not her husband) in her life.

How could you write about a loving understanding wife who knows that her husband does the best he can to maintain a nice life?

I think it's because there are yet some deasent writers left who believes that there is room for erotism en adventure within a healthy relation between spouses. And that that can give the makings of a nice story. For that to you my hat off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Appreciate Your Ability & Story

Mr. Straw - great work - sensual marital erotica as it can be written by an author who has the ability. More Please!!

Nice Theme - Thanks and Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sex in marriage....

can be out of this world when both work at it...and it's great to read erotica when both are working at it hard!!! :)

more please!

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing more to add to what others have said. This is sensual & erotic for me. Boy I wish I was surprised like that also...

*have to work extra hours*-----LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Short, but Sweet!!

I loved it, nothing tops a sexy, romantic story. I especially liked how Susie took matters into her own hands, and made their anniversary something to remember fondly. Great story!

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Short, but Sweet!!

I loved it, nothing tops a sexy, romantic story. I especially liked how Susie took matters into her own hands, and made their anniversary something to remember fondly. Great story!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Waste of time on this site....

Married Lust is not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply a great sexy story

Wow, what a wife to take control and have a big big evening. What a babe she is. He can be so happy with her. So refreashing this story is. Still is hope for more true stories like this one. Thanks a lot for your fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

Simply put, this was a great story. One of the best stories i have read since i have been reading on here. Instead of the wife getting mad and going out and being a complete slut, she understands her husbands situation and realizes that her husband is just as upset as she is about the situation. I applaud her for taking matters into her own hands. Bravo.Keep up the great writing and i will be looking to future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more of this kind of thinking,keep word thinking

smart concept and using your brain,thank for giving us a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad for a true loving wife story

The story was short but great. It met the true loving wives story and shows that conflict isn't always there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
try it

just discovered the married sexis not erotic comment. i expect to see your story of cheating wives eventually. if you take that attitude and are married, your wife is going to be looking. if you are married, even for many years call her from work tomorrow, tell her your cocvk is stiff and dripping thinking og fucking her wonderful cun..talk about fucking, she has probably had enough love making. tell her you are going to eat her cunt until she comnes then pound your ciock and hot cum into, let her make yopu hard again and have her suck you. ill bet she will be ready and hot at night and youll find all kinds of married eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NOW THIS IS A LOVING WIFE STORY

This is the best story i have ever read. This is a loving wife story. She understood the situation and took matters into her own hands, but she didn't do it buy going out and fucking some other guy.She went to her husbands place of employment and celebrated there with him. I could only wish that i will be lucky enough to find a woman like her. Someone that loves you so much, as this woman did her husband. Hope you write more stories like this. Like others have said i don't read loving wife stories much because i hate wimpy,sick,cuckold stories.As soon as there is an indication that the story is a cuckold story i skip to the end to see if there is some twist, if not i don't bother reading the rest.If there is some kind of revenge than i go back and read the rest.Anyways keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Refreshing!

What a novel idea! Hot sex and love even between man and wife. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PERFECT

What more can i say. The only thing i can say is that, i hope that i am lucky enough to find myself a woman like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can't think of a better anniversary date!

I agree with many of the comments: this is what Loving Wives should be about.

This may be a startling revelation for some: a husband and wife could actually love and respect each other and find all that they need in their shared love.

Regards, Jack

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Enjoyable read

Excellent loving wife story. Thanks, jack_straw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Now that is one smart woman that knows what she wants and how to get it. She definately knows her way around an office, using every resource and asset at her disposal to accomplish her goals. She's intelligent, talented, innovative, experienced and dresses for success which equals one lucky husband. This team will go far. Very enjoyable read, Thanks Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

one of the few true loving wife stories ive seen on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pro-Dirty sex with your husband.

I would LOVE to do this for my husband. I am a little bit more outgoing sexually than he is, but there is no reason you can't make sex between a husband and wife dirty once in awhile. I am all about making love, but a wife can definitely make her husband's dirty fantasy happen with her and not five other girls. Not all husbands need to have six of his wifes friends to keep the love life alive. It stays alive with just a little effort like she showed in this story. Use your imagination and the possiblities are limitless! I know I am looking foward to many years of kinky sex with JUST my husband. I love thinking of new ways to surprise him. Keep up the realistic, sexual good work!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A great story of a true loving wife

Most women would have just bitched at her husband for trying to do his job and making a life for them, but she knows that her husband would be with her if he could. That's what so good about this story, she took the task of making her husband know she will do what ever it takes to make him happy. Thanks for this refreshingly good story....Rich

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Great story, pity that there aren't more "Loving Wives" like Susie!

A very DG Hearish story, uplifting but very sexy. Certainly proves the point that a story doesn't have to be 10 pages to be good.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
LOL.....what I find funny is where are all the comments

This was a TWL story and with only 3 favorites. Oop's I know why, she wasn't a whore/slut wife that fucked half of Texas because he had to work. Instead she took the party to him..........hummm what a concept........"A Faithful Wife".

Boy that Spillberg is something.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Wait a minute.

Was Jack suggesting, in his last larger paragraph, that Susie might have gone out to find someone else to fuck? Not this wife and not her husband either!

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed the read

Enjoyed the read and the story line. Took a bad situation and made it work.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Thank You

For story of romantic love and lust of a husband and wife for each other! A loving wife and equally loving husband. Refreshing!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Wow!!! That's what it's all about!

Great concept well delivered faithful love is the most erotic and pleasing with the one you love and you have a commitment. Very well done...Thank you Jack Straw.

griz375griz375over 10 years ago
Now THIS is what this category should be all about

Finally - a real Loving Wife Story - at least as I define the phrase

Nice job Jack

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 10 years ago
Yep! It is all said..

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong catagory ! Mindless garbage written by a faggot.

All of 1* !!

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
True Love Is Nice!

You really got me with this story. I expected the wife to go out and pick-up some mindless cheater to get even with her husband for working. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised when she made the best of a disappointing cancellation. This is a woman who truly Loved her husband. She made all the right decisions. It is refreshing to read about a woman who is not stupid and makes the correct decisions. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice fairy tale

But if he could see the light at the end of the tunnel he should have put his wife off for the few minutes needed to complete the project, then he could have given her his undivided attention for the rest of the evening and into the next morning. Well played.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC! STORY

What's to say! It's short and sweet WOOF ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love It

So nice to read a story about a spouse understanding and coming together to make a difficult situation better. Much more uplifting than the pissed off spouse cheating scenario we see so often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amen!

And again I write:

Amen!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

That's not the way that LW wives usually act when they're pissed at hubby. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A True Loving Wife

Who didn't end up with her head up someone else's ass or vice versa. Good little flash story about making the right decision. Signed: BTW

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Awesome story! I love 💘 her solution!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great

Really good story about a real loving wife and her husband. Was not expecting that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

Love the story. Love that he seemed to keep his black dress socks on as he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, so refreshing to read about a couple making the right decisions!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way he takes her back. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IF ONLY MORE WIVES/HUSBANDS DID THIS WHEN THEIR PARTNERS ARE WORKING LATE INSTEAD OF RUNNING TO A PUB TO FLIRT AND PICK UP OTHERS

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Loved it.

5/5

So many marriages would be turned into happiest marriages rather thN divorces and pain if this mantra were to be followed.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A brilliant loving wife. And yes readers, it really is that simple sometimes. If you love each other instead of letting stuff fester, "DO" something that reminds the other person why you were meant to be together. 5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Is this a story about a loving wife in the loving wives section? Outrageous! Please send more! That was lovely.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Absolutely delightful. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Susie Dalton is a fine woman to come to her husbands office and fuck his brains out and let him cum all over her face while he tries to finish his project to make his boss happy. A good woman is hard to find and Susie is the one to fulfill her hubbies needs.

Omegaman56Omegaman567 months ago

I loved it most women think men have fantasies about groups of women all over them. Most the time of the biggest fantasy is with their wife doing something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous