Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans approvingly.

"Mr Fenaughty! That feels amazing!"

Her hips are rising and falling, at once riding your fingers in her arse and pressing her cock deeper into your mouth. As her hips pushed down, finally forcing her asshole to breach the knuckles of your fingers, she yelped with pain and excitement.

She was ready for your toy now, you remove your fingers, her hole gaping slightly as if hungry for more and you spit on the end of the black plug before sliding it it surely and with a force that reminds her you're in control of the situation.

You press the button on the bottom of the plug and send the pulsing vibration into her. As she giggles and sighs in fits of ecstasy, you work your way up her body moving clothes aside to reveal her soft teenage skin and more places to kiss before you reach her lips. At once you kiss her and drive your tongue against hers in her mouth.

Your hand is still on her smooth shaft, gently rising and falling as you feel the silky mess of her pre cum starting to build over the head.

"You're going to fuck me," you whisper into her ear.

It was a deft, quick move as you open the drawer of the nightstand and retrieve the tube of lubricant. Liberally squeezing it onto her glorious cock you maintain a constant pulse, sliding up and down. Her pre cum disappears into the lubricant and it becomes a glistening mess. Her heart beat and the pulses of the butt plug seem to vibrate through her hard, hard shaft.

You stand and remove your pants, letting the marks of the lubricant soil them carelessly in your now insatiable lust for this teenage nymph. Standing, from this perspective you can take her all in. Her clothes are a mess from the thrashing and the sweat. Her skirt is still under her exposed butt, but the front of it lines her midriff exposing that glorious cock as it awaits your asshole. Her eyes never leave yours as you climb on top of her and angle her cock to enter you.

Pressing down slowly, the head of her cock plays with the ring before your sphincter. You relax a little and with that her cock is inside you. She moans.

"I guess you're not a little girl anymore," you say.

"No...you're making me into a woman aren't you, Mr. Fenaaughty?"

"I don't know about that, but right now you're mine, and I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum inside me."

She nods and starts thrusting. The combination of everything - the vibrating in her own ass the tight sphincter sliding up and down her cock, the nerves of losing her virginity - all culminating in a quivering excited mess. In fact she had been fighting the urge to release her orgasm since the point that the plug penetrated her, and now you wanted her seed and to be fucked.

"I don't know how long I can last sir," she lets out trembling.

"This really is your first time isn't it?"

"Mmm'hmmm." She is biting her bottom lip trying to fight the urge.

You're not helping her fight the urge as you counter her thrusts letting her cock slide in and out of you, and with a thrust, you watch her expression turn from frustration to pleasure to sorrow.

"Oh my god, that was so fast. I am so sorry Mr Fenaughty."

The cum inside your asshole filled you almost completely. She must have been saving it for days.

"That's okay. We're far from finished." You reply as you slide off of her saturated cock and slide gracefully down her body to take it into your mouth. The bitter and salty taste of her cum and your ass combine as you remember the benefits of youth. She came, but her cock still stands erect begging for another chance to please.

You clean her completely, sucking every piece of her juice and your taint from the erect masterpiece before sweeping her legs back into the air in front of you to present the still pulsing plug in her ass. You grab it and unapologetically pull in out revealing her awaiting and slightly gaping hole.

Her eyes simply say "yes please", but there is also a suggestion of both do and don't be gentle. She might have been nervous for her first time, but the thirst of her awaiting arsehole was left wanting in the absence of the buttplug. Her arsehole needed to be filled.

You place her ankles over your shoulders and guide your cock into the awaiting passage. She moaned with a combination of pleasure and pain as you slide in and out, deeper, harder and faster.

Her cock waving in the air glistening with a fresh coating of pre-cum as if to say that the horny teenager will always we ready for you.

"Fuck me Mr. Fenaughty" she cries, "my pussy is yours".

You reach down and take her cock it you hand, pumping it in time with your thrusts.

"All of you is mine sweetie" you tell her. She nods and pants and her cum squirts out again to cover your hand. At the same time, her ass clenches around your shaft announcing her climax and signalling yours. Two more thrusts into her now even tighter hole, and you fill her.

Still inside her you both collapse into a sweaty, cum covered mess. Her arsehole still occasionally spasms around your cock.

You bring your hand up you her face ready to brush her hair behind her ear, but she sees the glistening cum still dripping on your fingers. And then takes each finger one by one into her mouth and swallows the remains of her own cum.

CHAPTER FIVE

The hallway was busy with the traffic of uniforms and chatter. You stood silent in the doorway to your room looking through the sea of teens, your eyes fixed on one boy halfway down the corridor.

His long hair clean, brushed hair dancing over the tops of his shoulders as he arranged things from his locker into his bag. He looked back at you, feeling your gaze. He smiled.

As a boy, he was still feminine, not so much that he you might automatically have known his secret, but if you knew his secret, then he was a thing of beauty.

He looked back into his locker and continued to get ready for class.

As the bell rang, and the hustle changed to a thinning tone of voices hurriedly entered their classrooms. He walked past never breaking his gaze from you.

His eyes were happy, cheeky and hungry. And they made your cock swell against the fabric of your shorts. As you look him up and down, you notice the differences of his stance now.

His walk is confident, and you wonder if this is result of you taking his virginity a few nights prior, his crush on you, or simply the fact that he was in his familiar school boy uniform and not a skimpy skirt.

Either way, his confidence was alluring.

And it was welcome as he coyly asked. "Mr. Fenaughty?"

"Yes Henry"

"Tutoring after school today?" The tone almost begging.

You smile. "Yes Henry. Of course."

You watch him walk past you down the hall, his hands in his pockets pulling the fabric of his shorts against his arse cheeks. You smile again as you look but cannot find a line of elastic. As he looks back at you, you know he's doing it on purpose to let you know that he's not waring anything under his shorts.

Back at your desk, you see your coffee cup is empty. You open your drawer to retrieve your keys and pause for a moment admiring the pale blue love hears and rainbows of the panties left for you.

12