A Different Kind of Teacher

Story Info
Young college man meets ex-teacher with something extra.
2.6k words
4.58
62k
139

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned 22 the day before the Coronavirus hit and every person in the United States decided that the main staple they required for Armageddon was every roll of toilet paper. I live in Arizona and the pandemic has not hit us as hard as some of the coastal areas, so on a beautiful, sunny Saturday, I decided to hit my favorite hiking trail and work off some excess energy.

I headed out to South Mountain early. There was still a nip in the air, but the trails were quickly filling up with people who had the same thought. I came well prepared for my hike, with extra water, and a small backpack filled with various first aid items that might be required on the trail. Most of the time, I found that these items came in handy for my fellow hikers.

As I said, I'm 22. I'm in pretty good shape. I am a senior at ASU, although I'm not really sure what that means now. School is shut down and I've been living in a nearly empty residence hall

The entrance to the mountain trails is about a mile from my dorm. I would often walk, but decided to drive. The trail was already getting a little crowded, but I set my pace and practiced social distancing, only coming in close contact as I passed slower hikers. There were a lot of them. Unfortunately it takes a moment of crisis for people to wake up to the beauty that is around us and get themselves out of the gym and off the treadmills and enjoy exercise in the great outdoors.

The hike to the top of the mountain took about 90 minutes. It was a bit slower than my normal pace, but I do admit to getting distracted on the way. A beautiful redhead, with a perfectly curved body and and ass stuffed into too tight shorts caught my attention. I slowed my pace for awhile, until it felt like I was being creepy. I overtook her, noticing her notice my glance at her ass as I passed. I blushed, smiled and gave her a little wave. She looked familiar, but I let it go and continued up the mountain.

At the top of the mountain, I rested and drank about a ¼ of the water in my Camelpak. I ate a couple of handfuls of nuts and started down the mountain. I was curious since I had spent a reasonable amount of time at the top and the redhead never made it there.

"Must've taken a different trail," I thought.

I rounded a curve about halfway down when I came upon her, sitting on a rock just off the edge of the trail.

"Hello again," I said, "Are you okay?" I noticed that she was about 35 and in beautiful shape. She did have both her shoes off.

"Hi. I'm okay. Just resting."

"Are you sure? You look like you're in a bit of pain."

"Nothing serious. I just had some blisters. I guess I'm not used to exercising outside like this."

"It is definitely different from being inside on a treadmill..."

"Stairmaster.."

"Excuse me"

"I use a stairmaster. It gives your ass better definition."

Before I could even think, I blurted out, "I could see that..." She smiled and I quickly added, "I've got some bandages here, let me have a look at your feet."

She started to say no, but thought better of it. She was over 2 miles from the park entrance and it wouldn't be a pleasant walk barefoot.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all. I like to come prepared and I couldn't just leave you sitting here, could I?"

"Some people would. A lot of them have already passed and left me here, but no, you don't seem like the type who would leave a damsel in distress."

I knelt down in front of her and gently took her right foot in my hands. I gently removed her small sock, noticing the pedicure and the red colored toenails. I turned her foot over, running my hands across the sole of her foot, until I found the large blister on the back of her ankle.

"Wow, a girl could get used to this."

I ignored the comment, dressed the blister and put a bandage on, then did the same for her left foot. As I was bandaging her left foot, I noticed that her legs were slightly spread. I did my best to avoid looking, but eventually my eyes traveled up her shapely legs to the crotch of her shorts, which appeared slightly damp and had a distinctive bulge.

I quickly looked away and finished the bandaging. When I dared to look at her again, she was staring at me, somewhat defiantly, somewhat questioningly, as if to say, "You know...what are you going to do now?"

I have to admit that I didn't quite know what to do. I was 22 years old without a current girlfriend. As a porn afficionado, I branched out from regular straight porn, to lesbian, to mff threesomes and then to mfm threesomes, bi threesomes and most recently shemale porn. I never thought I would have the opportunity to meet someone in real life though.

My manners got the best of me. I put her shoes back on, stood and reached out my hand to her, "I'm Michael," I said as I pulled her to her feet.

"Lisa. Thank you Michael."

"It was my pleasure. It may be a little tough walking down the rest of the way. Do you mind if I walk with you to make sure you're okay?"

"You are a real gentleman. I would love that."

"I guess this wouldn't be considered social distancing."

She took my arm and tested her weight on her feet. "No, but I'm willing to risk it if you are."

"You looked familiar when I passed you on the way up, Lisa."

"My front or back?"

I blushed again.

"I'm just teasing you Michael. We did meet, just briefly. I teach at Roosevelt High, or did until all of this. I remember you. You were class president the year I started there."

"Ahh, that's it. You taught freshmen English, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I've taken on some honors courses since then. How about you? What are you doing?"

I noticed she was walking better, but she still held on to me. Her breast pressed against my arm. "I'm graduating from ASU this year, or at least I think I am. I finished my degree in marketing and will just be looking for a job I guess."

"Congratulations. Finishing college is a great accomplishment."

"Thanks. Just feels kind of weird right now."

"It's weird for everyone, but it will pass."

We reached the parking lot. "Which one is your car?"

"The blue Altima, over there." We walked to her car.

"I'm glad you're okay. Just stay out of shoes for a couple of days and those blisters should heal right up."

She went to her tiptoes and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Thank you so much for your help. I don't know what I would've done without you."

"Someone else would've stopped," I paused, "Especially for a beautiful woman like you." I blushed.

"You're so sweet and so cute when you blush. I want to make it up to you. If you're okay with continuing to not social distance from each other, I'd love to make you dinner tonight."

"You don't have to do that. I just like knowing that I could help."

Lisa grabbed my arm again. Her body pressed against me and I could feel my cock start to harden in my shorts. Lisa seemed to notice too. "I insist. Plus maybe there are some things you could help me with around the house."

"That's really nice. I'd love to."

Lisa opened her car door, found a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down her address. "How about 5 pm?"

"Great, I'll see you then." I watched her drive off, thoughts swirling in my head...the bulge in her shorts, how easy she was to talk to, her beauty, her long curly red hair coming to rest across the swell of her breasts. "I don't know what you're getting into Mike," I thought, "but this should be interesting."

At 5:15, I pulled up in front of her small ranch house on the south side of Phoenix. It was a nice neighborhood, not fancy, but comfortable, clean and quiet.

The door opened as I reached to knock on it and she stood before me wearing a light pink top that hung from thin straps across her shoulders and white shorts that clung seductively to her hips.

"I was wondering if you weren't coming..." She smiled at me. "Are those for me?"

I stared at her dumbly, struck by her beauty and by her easy femininity. She reached out and pulled the bottle of wine I brought from my hand and then softly tugged the small bouquet of flowers from me.

"They're beautiful. You didn't have to do that."

"I was taught to never arrive as a guest empty handed."

"Well, someone sure taught you well...I wonder what else you've learned or could be taught?" I blushed again and Lisa giggled and pulled me behind her into the house.

The aroma from the kitchen was enticing, but the view of her long red hair falling down her back and the shorts hugging her ass distracted me. She seemed to notice the effect she was having on me. "Come on, into the kitchen, I'll pour some wine and you can watch me cook."

Lisa stood close to me as she opened the wine and poured us each a glass. She motioned for me to sit in a tall chair at the island. I watched her move around the kitchen as she brought her pasta dinner to life. She put the pasta in a large serving bowl and motioned for me to follow her through to the dining room, where she had a table set for 2. Candles and everything.

"Wow, you've really gone all out."

"I don't get to do this often and plus..."she smiled seductively, "I think you may be worth it."

Dinner was delicious. Our conversation flowed easily from her work, to my school, to the unusual situation the whole world has found itself in. We had killed 2 bottles of wine. She opened a third, took my hand and led me to the living room. She set down the wine and softly pushed me back on the couch, then climbed on top of me, a knee on either side. She leaned in and kissed me. It took me a moment to feel her tongue, pressing against my lips, demanding entry. I opened my mouth and her tongue pushed it's way inside, flicking against my lips and my tongue.

I brought my hands to her hips and held her close. My cock strained against my jeans. She seemed to relish it, pressing down against me, sliding back and forth.

"God, I've wanted to do that since I saw you on the trail this morning..." she breathed into my mouth as we broke apart. "I saw you and remembered you from school. How cute and sexy and nice you were. And then you were just as cute and sexy and nice today, except that you're not a student in my school."

She kissed my face and held my head to her as her tongue flicked against my ear. A surefire way to turn me on. "Touch them baby. Touch my tits. I've seen you staring. Please"

She reached down and grabbed my hands, insistently pulling them up over her hips, across her flat stomach and finally placing them on her firm C cups. I felt the weight in my hands, obviously fake, but very well done. I rubbed my thumbs over the hard nubs of her nipples, felt her body tense. A moan escaped from her lips. "Yes."

I moved my hands down again, this time to the bottom of her top. I gripped the hem and pulled, watching as the fabric paused at her swell, then released, revealing a black lace bra, overflowing. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She held the cups on, then slowly slid them down, revealing her plump tits topped by hard puffy pink nipples. Lisa reached behind my head and pulled me towards her right nipple. My tongue sneaked out of my mouth and across her areola, drawing it towards my lips. Her moans increased as I gently sucked, then softly bit at the hard nub.

"God yes, Michael, suck my tits, bite my nipple." Her hand reached down between us, groping at my pants, searching for the zipper to release my aching cock.

Her nipples tasted like strawberries as I drew one then the other into my mouth. Lisa alternated between rubbing her ass on my clothed cock and using her hand. "Mmmm, you feel so big. I need to see it." She pulled slightly away from me and looked at me coyly, "Can I see it Michael?" Her voice was soft but full of anticipation. I nodded.

Lisa slid from my lap to the floor. She undid my belt, unsnapped my jeans and then slowly unzipped them. She motioned for me to lift my butt and I did. She pulled my pants down to my ankles. My 7 inch cock was throbbing in my underwear. I was somewhat embarrassed by the wet spot that was forming. Lisa wasn't. She licked the wet spot. My cock jumped and I could feel another pulse of pre-cum leave it.

"Mmmm, you taste so good baby." She pulled the elastic top down, finally letting my hard cock free. Without hesitation, her tongue swirled my head, gathering any pre-cum that remained. She pursed her lips and opened just wide enough for me to slip into her mouth. She pressed forward, taking inch after inch. Her hands moved up and cupped my balls, slightly squeezing, making me moan and pulse in her mouth.

"Oh god Lisa, that feels so good. I don't think I'm going to last very long." The anticipation of the day was catching up with me. Lisa stopped and slowly slid back until just the head of my cock was lodged between her pretty pink lips. She pulled back, still squeezing my balls.

"Perfect, I have you right where I want you. I don't want you to run away for this next part." She kissed my cock head. "I was waiting for you today...you don't know how many people stopped to help, but I had to shoo them away." She knelt higher and leaned in to kiss me, seeming please that I didn't recoil from kissing her after my cock was in her mouth.

"I was waiting for you...I remembered you. I've fantasized about you. Did you ever fantasize about me?"

I nodded.

"But you saw something today, didn't you?"

I nodded again.

"I wanted you to see. I wanted to see your reaction. And then you were just perfect, so sweet and kind and easy to be with." She stood. Her cock strained against her white shorts. Bigger than mine and a bigger wet spot had formed. "Is this what you dreamed about in school?" she asked, framing her cock with her hands.

I shook my head. She seemed slightly taken aback, but regrouped quickly. "Is this what you dreamed about today?"

I licked my lips and nodded. Lisa smiled and unsnapped her shorts.