Working Late - A New Adventure

Story Info
A friend of a friend visits.
12.5k words
4.85
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last rays of the sun were disappearing into the horizon, it wasn't dark yet, but it would be only a matter of a few more minutes.

I had chosen my arrival time on purpose. I suspected at closing time, everyone maybe except for a handful of cleaning staff would be heading for the doors. In this particular section of the parking lot, no cars remained, and knowing she was still here, I smiled knowing she would need a ride.

The shop had a mall entrance and its own exterior entrance.

The air was still warm from the day, although the weather wasn't really something I was even thinking about at that moment. I could feel my heart pounding, not because I was nervous, but in anticipation of what could happen during the next few hours and what else the evening might hold for me.

I could see the taillights of my taxi pulling as it left the parking lot, I smiled thinking of the driver's concern for me. She was nice, and her concern was real as she asked if I was sure I wanted to be dropped off here since the mall was closing, especially dressed the way I was.

I thanked her, paid, smiled, and told her I appreciated her asking.

"I'm meeting someone but thank you for asking," I said softly.

I looked into her pale blue eyes, she was older but you could tell she was pretty but she looked tired, the way people who have had tough lives did. I guessed she was maybe mid-fifties, but she could be younger, she hid her body well beneath rough clothing, but when I smiled at her, she couldn't stop her reflexive smile. When she did smile it was like all of the tiredness washed away, she was really beautiful, even without makeup and even dressed the way she was.

I had felt a connection as we had talked while she drove, I asked her about her, never once talking about myself, and listened to what she said.

Now we looked at each other for several moments, each holding the other's gaze, it wasn't awkward, and it hinted at possibilities unspoken.

I felt her eyes linger on my body, her gaze drawn to my long legs and small, tight white shorts, I suspect she wondered what was hidden by my oversized (for me) Toronto Maple Leafs jersey that fitted very loosely and only hinted at what might lie beneath.

"If you need a ride later sweetie, call the company," and she handed me a card, "Ask for Brooke," and I'll make sure you get home safe," she said and then she accepted my money and she slowly pulled away, moving into the growing darkness, the moment lingering as I thought about her.

Smiling as I walked towards the entrance, I mentally switched gears and focused as I entered the shop two minutes before closing.

The shop was empty and the mall sign had already been flipped to "closed. An attractive woman seemingly in her late thirties turned and smiled. I had been told she might be older than she seemed, when she smiled, like Brooke had, any thought about her age disappeared from my mind. I felt my pulse quicken, like with Brooke whenever I looked at a woman, I saw the person, I saw possibility, adventure, sensuality, never did I see ages or mileage.

It had always been like that for me, whenever I talked to someone, especially with women. I liked men, but women were my favorite, it didn't matter the age, and it didn't matter how many I met, it was always the same.

That she was attractive was an understatement, she was beautiful. Unlike Brooke, she didn't try to hide herself, she had a worldliness to her and a poise I noticed immediately. Even though I knew she had already worked a long shift before my arrival, her voice was as clear and cheerful as if I were her first customer.

"You must be Madison?"

I had been told what to expect and still, despite advance notice I still wasn't prepared for how she was making me feel.

She had the kind of eyes that sparkled when she looked at you, so captivated was I that I was at a loss for words for a moment or two. She must have been used to that because she just smiled even more.

Normally I was the one who made people excited, but now I was the one excited; excited and also nervous, I went to speak but she spoke first, as if reading my thoughts, her words put me immediately at ease.

"I'm Karin," and I reached out to shake her hand, but instead, she gave me a warm hug, "I've been looking forward to meeting you," she said as I felt her body against mine. She was toned, with curves in all of the right places, her body trembled very slightly as I hugged her back, I could feel her boobs pressing against mine, and I felt her nipples press into me despite the thickness of my hockey jersey. I had noticed her nipples almost immediately when I stepped into her salon, I couldn't resist the thought and wondered if she was as wet already as I was.

I smiled to myself that she couldn't possibly be.

We held the hug a few seconds longer than what some would think was appropriate, but neither of us cared. I felt her hands glide down my back and stop on my ass, resting gently but nonetheless noticeably on purpose.

I felt her body push against mine, not just up top, but down below as well. She didn't say anything for a moment before she let me go, seemingly satisfied, she smiled that smile again, only backing away slightly, her perfume was of wildflowers and her breath reminded me of strawberries and I have to admit she left me slightly wobbly.

"I don't normally do after-hour appointments Madison, but your request wasn't really something I could do if we were open, so I decided to make an exception to do you."

Despite myself, I blushed a little at her wording and she smiled again. I had known my request was highly unusual and that she had agreed to do me told me quite a bit about the kind of woman she was and maybe just how far Rachel's influence extended.

For a moment, she didn't reply, she knew and I knew how my request might play out and from her tone and the very light sheen of sweat on her upper lip, I knew that she might be looking forward to me satisfying her as much as I wanted her to do for me.

"When you called, you said you've done this before?" she asked with that twinkle in her eye and her lips looking very inviting in a subtle and quietly sexy way.

I had to force myself not to stare at her.

"Once," I managed to say without stammering, "The first time, was okay, but because I did it myself it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it could be if someone else was doing me."

She nodded as though every one of her customers regularly asked her to do what I wanted seeming to not hear the innuendo.

I continued, "This time I wanted some professional expertise, I wanted it done by someone who knew how to take care of me," I looked at her and caught her watching me in the mirror as she turned the "open" sign to "closed" now at the parking lot entrance and audibly heard the deadbolt click.

Unusually, I did notice that she did not pull the blinds at either entrance.

"Beautiful, playful, and an exhibitionist maybe," I said quietly under my breath.

The butterflies in my stomach took flight with the realization anyone who happened to be looking into the shop might be able to see us, Karin didn't notice my own trembling at this small, but ever-so-obvious detail.

She brushed past me and mentioned conversationally to me, "I've got to clean up a little and put my coloring pots away, do you mind waiting while I finish up?"

I replied almost instantly, in a higher octave than normal; likely revealing just how excited and nervous I was to her, as if she couldn't see right through me.

Trying to get my voice back to normal, I took a breath and said, "Sure Karin, does it matter which chair I use?"

This time, she looked at me and made no effort to conceal her appraisal of my body. Unconsciously she licked her lips and replied, "Go ahead and sit in the middle one, make yourself comfortable, I won't be long."

She turned towards a doorway leading to another room, it was my turn to watch her, noticing the sway of her very sexy hips and nice ass as she disappeared into the hidden spaces through the doorway.

---

That afternoon, ever since Madison's call, I found the clock seemed to work backward and the day took forever to get to closing time.

I was tired and despite my initial excitement of Madison's request, I found my energy level was starting to wane with all of the daily headaches that come with running a busy salon.

I thought, "Maybe I should have said no to her, maybe a quiet night at home with my favorite vibrator would be better than what "might" happen with Madison's intriguing ask." I knew though, I wasn't going to say "no" despite how tired I might have been.

I had been pre-warned and took Madison's request as a sign that my friend who had tipped me off several days ago had finally delivered.

At the time, my friend was overly vague. Always playful, Rachel, my sometimes-writing partner, had set me up by only telling me a special friend of hers would be calling me and asking me for something she was sure I would enjoy. No name, no day, no time, no idea what the request would be; Rachel was like that.

In my mind, I could see the smile on her face as she teased me. All she would say was, "When they come you will know." I didn't even know if the person was a guy or a woman, although given what I knew about Rachel, I figured on a woman. Now, hours later, I was tired and even my excitement was fading.

Women call, make requests, and book appointments all the time, many are sexy, and many are beautiful, and I had grown accustomed to visualizing what they might look like by their voices. When the call came, Rachel had been right, I knew almost immediately.

Thinking about it again, my tiredness started to evaporate, especially now that I knew what kind of body went with the voice.

Before even seeing Madison though, when she spoke on the phone, with each passing word, her voice almost took my breath away; this didn't happen to me, the only time it had ever happened had been with Rachel.

Madison's voice hinted at a sensuality, an eroticism that filled my thoughts with possibilities. For the first time, my imagination pictured multiple images of what the woman behind that voice might look like and most importantly, feel like.

It wasn't the physical qualities that weren't clear enough although on that score, I had been right. This woman was youngish, late twenties, maybe early thirties, and based on my mental imagination, that she was beautiful had been true, but not seeing her in person, there was more that I hadn't imagined.

Sexy, most definitely, small but well proportioned, maybe 5.1 or 5.2, no more than a buck ten.

Boobs were nice, but maybe smaller than I had thought, it was hard to tell with the hockey jersey she was wearing. My guess was likely a 32B where I had assumed bigger, but that was just my own bias. She carried herself well and moved very sexily though, almost as if she was totally fluid.

Given what I had felt when we hugged, she was very excited, even though the jersey I could feel her nipples, each must have been the size of a thick pencil eraser.

Nice ass too, and very toned thighs, I could just slightly detect the sweet scent of her arousal and I felt my own pussy getting wetter than it was, when I managed to get a glance and noticed a telltale circle of wet darkness between her legs made even more noticeable because of her tight white shorts.

She had nice hair, it was blonde and in a high ponytail, it suited her; it also made me wonder about her reason for wanting a special appointment.

But then there was more; this woman almost glowed with excitement and energy, it was contagious, there was just something about her, she was more than sexy, I could tell she would be fun, I knew this had to be the person Rachel had referred to me.

I was thrilled Rachel's friend was female and for a moment, I could picture Rachel and Madison naked together, passionately making love to each other. My hunger for Madison only increased with each thought and passing moment.

Soon my adrenalin was flowing full-on and the warmth I hoped I projected when she opened the door a few minutes before closing was very real and tangible.

When I slipped into the backroom to clean up, I found myself hurrying, my hands actually trembling, in fact, my entire body was trembling. I shook my head, saying, "Even if Madison is a friend of Rachel, you shouldn't be this anxious, look at all the things you have done, the women and men you have had, she's the one who should be nervous."

That's what I told myself, not how I felt, had I known then just how nervous she was I think I would have ravished her then and there.

I could tell fulfilling Madison's request was going to be worth missing a night with my vibrator and plugs.

I shook my head and tried to clear my mind, I had to focus, Madison was waiting. It only took a few minutes to clean and store my supplies, and as I did it, I wondered if I should make her request extra special.

"Would it be too presumptuous of me?" I said smiling to myself in the empty room and the mirror that hung next to my storage locker.

"Look at what she wants you to do to her," I said back to myself.

Then I wondered about what I had been doing on and off for the past three weeks now. I wondered how many other people secretly stripped off their clothes before or after work. I knew I had been tempting fate and had probably been extremely lucky I hadn't been caught yet.

"Yet," I smiled deliciously, getting caught was a big part of my darkest fantasies, sometimes it would be by a customer, a man, a woman, one of those two big cleaners who worked the mall at night, so many possibilities, so many amazing orgasms after the salon had closed.

Rachel would approve.

What would Madison think?

The safe thing would be not to do anything.

"The safe thing is not you Karin," I smiled, thinking about those after-work adventures.

Nobody knew what I was doing, although maybe the other girls working here could guess, with the way I had been volunteering to lock up all of a sudden, and how some mornings my scent still lingered in the air when they arrived for work. Nobody had said anything, I noticed it, maybe nobody else did. Secretly, I hoped one or two of them did, that was another fantasy, I shivered with the thought.

All those times, what I had done, I had done alone. Sure, there was always the chance of getting caught, especially since now I never pulled the blinds down.

So far nobody had noticed, or at least nobody had complained. I felt another longer and harder shiver rumble through my entire body. Should I or shouldn't I?

I realized I was standing still looking into the mirror again. As good as this felt, I was wasting time.

I smiled, nodded at my reflection, and began undoing my top button.

As I unbuttoned one after another, I thought about Madison's request. We have had lots of unusual requests by women, but this one was the first that I could remember that had me trembling almost before she had said all of it.

When she had called, Madison had asked if we do special cuts, and I replied yes. She had said this one was kind of unusual and she would understand if I said no.

She had paused and I encouraged her to continue.

"I want my hair cut slowly."

"That's not at all unusual, many people like to make sure that we don't cut too much off at once."

"No, that's not it," she said more nervously than I thought she would have, she took a deep breath and then said, "I do want you to cut all of my hair off, I just want you to do it slowly."

Still not comprehending, I said, "That's no problem," then it hit me, "You said, all of your hair?"

There was a slight pause, when she spoke her voice almost cracked like she was even more nervous and excited than even just a few seconds ago.

"Yes," and then she added in a very quiet voice, "I want you to cut it all off slowly and then I want you to shave my head."

I couldn't help myself and said, surprised, "Why would you do that?" Instinctively I knew it wasn't my business, but the question was out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

The reply was quiet but the nervousness was gone and her voice had a strength of commitment to it that was unexpected.

"Because it turns me on and I want to be completely smooth for my lover?" she said in the same strong tone.

"Your lover wants you to be shaved?" I asked, knowing the lengths some women would go to be submissive to their boyfriends or girlfriends.

"SHE wants me to be completely hairless," she said without a trace of modesty, the nervousness completely gone from her voice, only tangible excitement remaining.

"Are you really sure?" I paused, "I can do it, but you have such beautiful hair and you know how long it takes to grow back and once I start, we kind of have to finish." I was already thinking how I could do this so she could change her mind.

As if reading my mind, she had added, "I don't want you to work from the sides in, a big part of the thrill for me is knowing once you begin, you have to finish."

I was speechless for a moment.

"But I thought you said you wanted me to cut it slowly?" I was trying to protect her, but I was already realizing just how determined she was. As well, with each passing moment increasingly I didn't want her to back out.

Just the thought of her totally smooth was so unexpected, so taboo, and so intoxicating, that I knew I should stop arguing with her.

"I want to enjoy it, I want to savor it, I want to masturbate myself while you do it," again her voice displayed no nervousness, it had a bold, very excited, sensual tone that only added to my own excitement.

Then I remembered, "You said this isn't the first time you have shaved all your hair cut off?"

"Yes, I did it before, but I didn't do it very well, I was really awkward, and this time I would like some help," then she added, "You were recommended to me by a friend, who said you would do a good job."

There was a moment of quiet then she added.

"My friend said you would understand and you would likely even enjoy doing it."

Now I had to push down the nervousness in my voice before replying.

"I will do it, but we are usually busy, are you sure you want me to do this in our shop?" As I talked, I have to admit the thought of shaving a woman's head again struck me as the ultimate in taboo sex, I remember reading about a woman in a story Rachel wrote a while ago about a soccer mom who had shaved her head and my mind was racing with how many times I had made myself orgasm imaging that, I could feel the dampness between my legs even more now.

"Could you do this after hours?"

Her question shook me out of my distraction and I refocused.

I had done some special "one-time" cuts afterward hours for my regulars who worked late, but I didn't know this person, I paused while I thought, I could hear her breathing, it was coming rapidly and made me think she was nervous still despite her bold talk.

It didn't take me long to decide, "Yes, I can do that," and then out of habit, I asked, "Is there anything else."

"Yes, just one more thing my friend said you might do one more special thing for me?"

"Is your friend Rachel?" I was sure it was, but the words came without thought.

At the mention of Rachel's name, lots of thoughts flooded my mind, most of them X-rated. I had to focus again because I realized she was still talking and all I heard was "... in the nude."

"Could you repeat that?"

I swear this time I could hear her blushing over the phone, "Rachel said you might agree to shave my head and my other bits while I was nude."

It was my turn to be quiet for several seconds.

My first thought was "Hell yes," then I wondered about really getting caught, and then I thought about my own nude adventures and the possibilities with this woman. I had been a closet exhibitionist long before Rachel, but even though Rachel and I had never met, we shared a friendship and many intimate desires that only the most ardent of friends and lovers could possibly share and I knew my answer before I spoke.