Working Late - A New Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through our phone conversation, I had wondered what she would be like naked, but that was true of just about everyone I met or talked to. That she knew Rachel was very interesting, and that Rachel had sent her to me was also very interesting. I could feel my heart racing and my body becoming more and more aroused.

"How do you know Rachel?" I was curious and to be sure that she did, I thought this would be kind of a test for her.

Madison paused for a moment; I could hear her breathing for a moment as if wondering just how much she trusted me.

"Rachel told me that I could trust you."

She paused, "I told her what I wanted to do and she knew I was going to be visiting close to where you lived," she paused, "Rachel and I have shared many things ... including each other ... she told me about you and Ben, about the different things you had shared, about your sister, by the way, I am sorry you lost her."

I could hear the sincerity in her voice, she reminded me so much of Rachel, that I decided to take a chance.

"If you know Rachel, then I could do this for you."

I thought she was going to come through the phone line, she was so appreciative, the rest of our conversation was lost in a sea of emotions, lust being the most prominent.

"Can we do this today?" was the first sentence I can actually remember her saying after several moments of her talking.

Now several hours had passed since I hung up the phone, I knew earlier I had been a little distracted and actually had second thoughts, but even then I knew I wasn't going to back out, I couldn't because of Rachel, but I also knew I couldn't because of me.

End of Part 1

Working Late -- A new adventure (part 2)

I forced myself to relax, I think I held my breath until Karin was out of sight.

I had done everything Rachel had said to do and that we had practiced together. Even though everything had gone so well, I had been so nervous and couldn't believe I was actually in Karin's salon.

Karin was everything Rachel had said she would be, I knew from the warmth between my legs that my shorts would be soaked. I had wanted to get naked as soon as I had seen her. I was sure she could tell how aroused I was despite my attempts to appear calm.

Rachel had said to strip for Karin as soon as I could, but I wondered if I should do it now or wait. I had said on the phone I wanted to be naked while she cut my hair and she had agreed with only a little reluctance. Even on the phone just saying I wanted to be nude for a total stranger made my knees weak, and now that I was here the effect was even stronger.

There was nothing to think about and I crossed my arms on the hem of my hockey sweater and pulled it up and over my chest and my head.

One of the nice things about having small boobs was that I seldom wore a bra. I knew my nipples were going to be hard even before the cool air of the salon made me inhale. Taking my time, I looked in the big mirrors at my now exposed boobs and held them like so many times before, I let my eyes flutter for a moment. Releasing them, I reached up and pulled the ribbon holding my long blonde hair in the pony and released it. Running my fingers through my thick hair, thinking this would be the last time for a while, I softly moaned to myself, knowing in less than an hour it would litter the floor.

Using one arm on the salon customer chair, I slipped my boots off one at a time and then wiggled out of my shorts, I couldn't help myself and brought their wet crotch to my face. I reflexively moaned softly to myself, now naked, except for a pair of small pink socks, I was ready for Karin, I was hoping she would be pleased.

I climbed into the chair, the leather feeling cool on my skin, smiling I remembered she had said "Get ready," well I was certainly ready, maybe overready, and now I just let my fingers explore while I waited. My heart raced like I had just finished a marathon.

I couldn't help but notice the blackness beyond the mall windows and door, the fact she hadn't closed the blinds made me shiver. I didn't have to imagine how visible I would be to anyone who might happen by. I ran my fingertips very lightly against my skin, thinking about being watched, thinking about what Karin was going to do, knowing how incredible it would feel, always caressing and touching myself, soon I was lost to everything around me except my touch.

How much time went by, I had no idea, I was unable to control the soft whimpers caused by my fingers, and finally, the spell was only broken when I heard Karin's footsteps.

---

I finished unbuttoning my blouse and hung it on a hook.

Part of me wondered how Madison would react. If she really were a close friend, a lover of Rachel, she would not be surprised, in fact, I was almost positive she would be disappointed if I wasn't as nude as I expected her to be when I returned to the main area of my shop.

My bra followed much more quickly and unconsciously from habit I pushed my boobs together and luxuriously enjoyed the feeling of being exposed in the place where I worked. The thought of being exposed at work had been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember, looking at and feeling my boobs, knowing how desperately I wanted to cum and to have Madison was making my body shake again.

As long as I had fantasized about being nude at work, it had actually only been a few weeks since I finally had the nerve to try it after everyone had left for the day. I had hardly been able to concentrate all day the first time and almost made several mistakes with customers, fortunately, none of them had noticed, but the closer closing time came, the harder I had to focus.

That night had been one of the most exciting and erotic things I had ever done. Of course, after doing it once, I had to do it again ... and again. Those first few times I had been so scared of discovery I had double-checked the locked doors and pulled every blind, softly touching myself in the dark until I had an orgasm.

Those first few times the "big O's" had come quickly and I was so worried about getting caught that I always rushed to get dressed and leave in case I pushed my luck too far. Gradually though I had taken more time, gotten increasingly bolder. I remember the first time I had left the lights on, then the first time leaving the blinds up, imagining the cleaning crew watching me, then catching me; I didn't know their names but I had seen them often enough; so big, so muscular, my mind imagined their big cocks ravaging me.

Some nights I thought of my co-workers or customers catching me, threatening to blackmail me, making me do things to them and for them, some nights I found myself staying naked for several hours masturbating, almost hoping for my thoughts about getting caught to become reality.

So far though, nobody had noticed and my ache to share my "activities" was becoming stronger and stronger. Then Rachel called, I don't know if she somehow knew, but always the tease, me by telling me a friend was going to visit, and she somehow turned the dial-up on my horniness.

Something had to give, and last week I had even brought my new dragon vibrator and imagined Ben taking me, I had been so turned on and beside myself that I had decided to leave my clothes off when I was finally ready to go home.

With my little pussy red and swollen from the dragon and a favorite plug in my butt I had carefully locked up and with my clothes in a bag, I went out through the parking lot door.

Hugging the wall, I looked, double-checked the door, and almost had a heart attack until I felt my car keys in the bag. Nude, alone, and in a large parking lot was a very deep dark fantasy, but the reality of actually doing that wasn't something I was ready for ... not at least not yet.

The parking lot had been totally empty, but the lights illuminated the entire lot, I thought about not doing this and almost gave in. I stood in the doorway, a little hidden and slowly let my fingers caress my pussy, it was soaked and I felt a tiny orgasm flood my senses.

Masturbating myself while exposed in the parking lot was making my knees weak, as soon as my breathing recovered a little, I stepped into the lit area lot and walked to my car with my breath held the whole way.

I tossed my clothes boldly into the back seat and drove home playing with myself the entire way. Knowing I was naked while cars and trucks drove around me, especially at traffic lights was like a drug. When I finally got home, the car seat was soaked with my juices and I was so horny that I could hardly see straight.

So far, nobody had known what I had been up to after work, except Rachel, who promised to write what I was doing into one of her stories. As I told her about what I was doing, she said she was as turned on as me and she let me watch on her phone as she made herself cum.

It was a day or so later when she told me, someone she knew would be coming to see me, I had not even dared to imagine that I might be able to share my activities with that someone, now though, with Madison in the next room, my heart was beating so hard I thought I might hyperventilate.

Slipping my sandals off, the electricity seemed to be building in intensity through my entire body, my leggings followed even more quickly with my very sexy high-cut panties still bunched up in them. Taking a moment to separate them, I brought the damp panties to my face, inhaling my sweet scent and savoring their wetness on my cheeks, imagining them to be Madison's, Although I was pretty sure she was going commando based on the nice indentation I saw in her shorts.

I took a deep breath, slipped my sandals back on, looked once more in the mirror at myself, and thought to myself, "I would fuck me," and headed towards the main part of the shop where Madison would be waiting.

---

The name on his shirt said "Philly;" his real name was Phillip, but he could never remember anyone but his mother ever calling him that.

Most of the lights illuminating the interior of the mall were turned off, there was a handful of scattered cleaning staff on tonight and like most nights they could see well enough in the empty aisles and walkways with the few secondary lights that got turned on when the place closed.

Cleaning the mall was an okay job, the mall operators didn't pay much, but the work was regular and there were some benefits. He liked to work alone without supervision and tonight, he was working this floor entirely by himself. Normally this section wouldn't get done until the end of their shift, but Will, his supervisor had decided he was ready to do the floor by himself. Philly considered that to be a kind of promotion and in a job that didn't have too many benefits, being trusted was almost as good as more money.

Some people didn't like the emptiness, but Philly didn't mind. He had heard some stories from Will about some of the things he said he had seen during different night shifts, but he was pretty sure Will was full of shit. In the three months he had been doing this he hadn't even so much as seen anyone working in any of the stores at night, much less anything of the things Will said he had seen.

Like a lot of guys his age, at twenty-four he was likely in the best shape of his life; always naturally large, he pumped iron when he wasn't working, as much for himself as the ladies he knew were attracted to him. At six-one and about 180 pounds he knew he was ripped and more handsome than most which was good because he was always on the lookout for a woman or women who would like a piece of him.

He was especially fond of married white ladies, the ones who had been married for a while, but were still really hot, he hadn't met one yet that didn't have a secret fantasy about being fucked silly by a black dude, and smiling he thought as his music pounded in his ears, "Who am I to deny them me."

Some nights though, like this one, he was happy just to work his shift, listen to his music, and think about the next woman or women to spend his time on the weekend.

---

I saw her reflection in the mirror as she walked back into the main part of the salon. She smiled looking at my own reflection, the lights were all still on and Karin smiled as she turned slightly and turned off most of the lights, leaving only the ones illuminating me. She was gorgeous, she was exactly as Rachel had described her to me.

Never breaking eye contact with me in the mirror she looked deep into my eyes and said, "You look ready, shall we get started?" Karin had obviously seen me masturbating myself, she could see my rock-hard nipples, the flush of my cheeks, the very slight reddening of my pussy, and she would have had to have been blind not to see the glistening wetness between my legs and just to go over the top, I took my finger and licked it very slowly in front of her.

Despite my trying to look as sexy as I possibly could, I couldn't help myself and continued to stare at her body. Clothed Karin was beautiful, naked she was as stunning as Rachel, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"I think I should charge you admission Madison on top of your haircut," she said in a voice that was the very definition of dusky.

I started to say something and she said, "Madison I should be staring at you, I was hoping you would be naked when I came out," and she leaned across me as I turned my head and kissed me.

Karin's lips glistened in the light and she tasted like strawberries, I moaned softly, as accidentally or on purpose, her left hand grazed my boob and circled its nipple. We kissed for what seemed like forever, his lips were magic, warm, full, and playful. Her tongue slipped over my lips and she just kissed and kissed me, she was so intense I almost forgot why I was even here.

"Work first, play after, Maddy," she said, teasing me as a teacher might tease a student. Karin knew I wanted her and somehow she knew that she could do whatever she wanted to me and that I would want it even more than her.

She straightened and stood behind me, lightly stroking my hair and my shoulders where they came together, her touch made me shiver. To her credit, Karin did not ask me to reconsider, she took up her scissors brushed the cold steel against my neck, and just smiled at me in the mirror. I looked at her in the reflection and nodded my head slowly.

She looked into my eyes for almost a ten count, her blue eyes melting my green ones, and then I noticed movement in her hand and heard the scissors come together.

"Snip"

A tiny sliver of blonde hair fell away. I watched it fall and whimpered very softly and I heard the scissors again and as a little more fell away from a different spot.

Karin stopped and looked at me and then spun the chair around and kissed me full on the lips. Her lips were warm, and full, and took my breath away. I tried keeping my eyes open so I could look into hers but it was all too much and they closed as my eyeballs rolled backwards into my head.

Breathlessly, I managed to say, "We could be at this all night," it took me several moments to get all of the words out, Karin put a hand between my legs and ran a finger slowly up my pussy, feeling the wetness, inhaling my scent, and then looked at me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way Maddy," and then spun the chair back and snipped again.

---

Philly was emptying the garbage cans near the salon when he saw the light. Every other storefront he had seen tonight was dark, this one stood out starkly against all of the other dark backgrounds.

"Somebody, just working late," he said aloud without any real enthusiasm, more interested in his music than anything else at this point of his shift. He barely looked up.

Will had told him it happened every so often but he didn't remember anyone ever staying in this part of the mall, but it didn't bother him one way or the other, he refocused on his music and emptied another garbage can.

Despite his efforts to focus on his job, his eyes were drawn to the bright lights but again he just shrugged and kept emptying the cans. Despite the blinds being open, he didn't even look up from his work, his focus was on doing a good job and it was only by chance he happened to glance in the lit window.

What he saw almost didn't register, he looked, seeing a woman cutting another woman's hair, but nothing exciting there, it wasn't until he dumped out another garbage can that he realized something was exciting going on. He looked again.

Then again.

"Holy shit," he said to himself.

He stared, unmoving and unbelieving as he could clearly see both women were completely naked, his only thought was, "Fuck me," and he couldn't take his eyes off what he was seeing.

Then the one with the scissors spun the salon chair around and kissed the other woman while running her fingers between her legs. He could just make out the expression on the younger woman's face, she was blonde, closing her eyes, and had a very toned body.

"Holy shit," Philly said just loud enough to be heard.

He hadn't moved since he realized what his eyes were seeing, by staying still in the darkness of the mall corridor, he was invisible, and at this moment, he wasn't going anywhere.

He knew he should get back to work, but even if Will got mad at him, he was glued to the floor and it was worth the risk.

---

I looked in the mirror as more small chunks of blonde hair continued to fall, I ran the back of the scissors up one of Madison's arms and felt her shiver as the cold metal made goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Just enjoy Maddy," I said softly to her as I noticed that she had begun playing with herself again as I cut.

So far I hadn't cut too much, I knew I could still stop and salvage her hair; but instead, I whispered into her ear, "Madison, I am going to cut all of your hair off and then I'm going to shave your head," I said it so slowly dragging each word out and with my mouth only inches from her ear.

As I spoke her entire body shivered and she moaned out my name.

I could see Madison's body was tanned ... everywhere ... her boobs may have been small, but her nipples were as big as any I had ever seen and when I rubbed one lightly with my free hand, her eyelids fluttered and she arched her back towards me and let me kiss her warm lips for what seemed like an eternity.

In a steady stream of soft whimpers and other sounds, the only words I could make out were "Don't stop."

I ran my tongue along the back of her neck and murmured, "I wouldn't dare."

---

Karin was making me crazy; I knew I was making sounds, but no part of me cared if any of them sounded like words.

In the mirror, missing chunks of hair were starting to become noticeable in a haphazard way, Karin was teasing me, cutting just enough to torture me, but in the process turning me on so much my nips actually hurt, I wanted to beg Karin to make me cum before right now, I wanted her face between my legs, I wanted her lips to lick, kiss, and bite my nipples, I wanted to be completely hairless; she knew it, I knew it, and she was going to drag it out as long as possible.

During all of this, my mind flashed back to when Rachel had told me how to prepare and what to say. That morning, alone in my hotel room I had awoken in a tangle of bedsheets, my naked body partly covered, mostly exposed in the sunlight that poured through my open windows. I could imagine a handful of people catching glimpses of my naked form as they went about their day, lots of men and women too, hopefully. I opened my eyes kicked off the remaining blankets and reached for my vibrator where I had left it the night before.

I thought about what Rachel had instructed me to ask when I called. My thumb and finger found the switch and the soft buzz made me spread my legs to the open window. Across the way, I could see apartment buildings, some finished with people going about their day, some under construction with workers busy. Sprawled on my bed on the fourth floor of the hotel, I imagined construction workers glancing my way, seeing my legs spread, pointing me out to their buddies, some staring, some using their phones.